• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,696
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

3 hours ago, Josheb said:

Imagine if we all lived as godly men and women are supposed to live. 

We will; one day!

Imagine if we lived in confidence of the gospel's sovereign efficacy over the affairs of human life and acted accordingly. 

I do now, but most don't. 

Imagine if we realized huge coronal mass ejections have already happened before and the world did not come to an end and Jesus did not come. 

What is repeatedly prophesied has not yet occurred. It will be an unprecedented event; the like has never been known and will not happen again in the age to come.  Joel 2:2b

Imagine if we didn't live in fear of the next coronal mass ejection, earthquakes, oceans sloshes. 

We Christians do not need to fear what the Lord has said He will do.  The ungodly peoples; yes. 

Imagine a very different world where Christian discussion boards are filled with reports of praise and testimonies to the great accomplishments God is achieving in the world because His people aren't spending all their time hoping for judgment. 

But thee must be Judgment, God is Just and He will repay sins. 

This discussion thread is about Bible Prophecy.  That is what nearly one third of our Bibles consists of. 

Imagine discovering much of Christendom is already active in trying to achieve these things and the hoping-for-judgment believers are the obstacle. 

Much of Christendom is woefully ignorant of what God has planned for our future.  Is that wise, or even sensible? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,696
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

It is not wise for one person to think the Church ignorant and himself knowing, especially when using only a small portion of scripture and being incorrectly selective with it. 

It is just your opinion that I'm incorrect and being selective isn't a bad thing, as long as context is observed. 

Try this: Make your next three opening posts about something - anything- other than end times, prophecy, and/or judgment. Actively participate in those threads and purpose not to broach the prophets eschatologically. See what happens.

We all have callings, to do what the Lord wants of us. My calling is to promote the prophetic Word.  Before 2012, it was to go to the mission field and help the workers there in practical ways. I have built houses on Bougainville Island, set up classrooms in Jinghong, China, built toilets in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan, renovated apartments in Amman Jordan. Plus....

Now I an too old for that and covid makes it impossible anyway; I know the Lord wants me to present what He plans to do for His people in the last days.  Your objections to me doing this are invalid and if I did take your advice, I would be disobeying the Lord. 

Edited by Keras