IGNORED

Supra genius Fauci warned Trump administration of the issue of pandemic preparedness/ surprise outbreak

R. Hartono

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

I am glad that I don't live where you live!! 

The great majority of people where I live are worth knowing. 

And I pay attention to Luke 6:37, “Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Since your condemnation of others is so extreme I will no longer discuss this with you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

a) I am not a "backer" of Dr Fauci.  I believe in the science of medicine.

b) If you want to end this discussion, then end it by your leaving.  I will discuss the issue with others.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

He caused the deaths of thousands and the humiliation of many during the AIDS/HIV debacle

This is a bold assertion without anything to back it up.

Fauci has made plenty of mistakes over the last couple of years. The mask issue is a definite starting point. However, making empty claims isn't going to do anything toward supporting your point.

On 2/6/2022 at 1:13 PM, Alive said:

He said, we are still learning---that is catagorically false.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you are talking about here. You are stating that it is categorically false that we are still learning. We are obviously still learning about COVID, so I'm not sure what area of the pandemic that we have learned all there is to learn.

10 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Letter to Anthony Fauci condemning the way he has dealt with the AIDS epidemic and its sufferers.

Are you truly using a single letter as your supporting evidence? C'mon, be serious. If you are going to use the letter as evidence, you should be able to explain the contents. Start with AZT and explain why it shouldn't be used, even though it is featured prominently in modern ART cocktails.

6 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Did you read the letters within A Letter?

I read the letter in your post. Do you understand the letter?  It would be a mistake to stake your claim on a letter you don’t understand.

8 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Fauci keeps pushing the Vaccine, that really does not work at all. 

It is extremely clear from the data in the US and many other parts of the world that the COVID vaccines are working very well at reducing severe disease and death when compared to unvaccinated individuals.

10 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

his own FUNDED Lab that created the Leak!

The NIH approved funding for the EcoHealth Alliance, which in turn, funded some research at the WIV. It is simplistic to the pint of inaccuracy to claim it was “his own funded lab”. Additionally, the assumption that SARS-CoV-2 is based on coincidental speculation, not hard evidence.

13 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Yeah, doctors proved it was the CD8 Cells but Fauci ignored them by pushing the idea of CD4 which was killing Patients by using those drugs!

Explain the difference between a CD4 and a CD8 cell, then I will be happy to look at any evidence (ie, not a letter) supporting that what you say is true.

15 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

3 days ago  A higher proportion of adults hospitalized with COVID-19 during the period of omicron dominance were fully vaccinated 

Citation, please.

16 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

This body did give money to an organisation that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute.

Yes, I already said this previously.

17 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

He helped fund his own Research.

No, he did not do the research.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Sparks said:

This is not evidence.  This is your opinion.

There is a human version of Ivermectin.  Not all of Ivermectin is for horses, nor does all the horse versions have a dewormer. 

Billions of humans have taken the human version.  

Here is the summary of the 78 studies specific to Ivermectin helping those with Covid 19, reported as of today, the 7th of February 2022.  You can see, Ivermectin works at all stages of Covid 19.

studymvai.png.de65e0d3af6c7bbac6565926669d6cd1.png

The suppression of early treatments is the cause of all the covid deaths. It's malpractice on the highest level

5 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

by B Walker · 2012 · Cited by 180  Generally in those infected with HIV-1, the T-cell responses are dominated by CD8+ T cells. These are much stronger than CD4+ T-cell responses

No, that doesn’t explain the difference between the two, nor does it explain why clinicians are concerned with CD4 cells. Would you like an explanation?

3 days ago  A higher proportion of adults hospitalized with COVID-19 during the period of omicron dominance were fully vaccinated

Ok, remember that I mentioned that the vaccines were protecting people against severe disease and death. Notice what your source says about this topic:

“vaccination — particularly vaccination plus a booster dose — was associated with lower likelihood of admission to an intensive care unit.” A very large portion of hospitalized patients went to the hospital for other reasons, but testing revealed the presence of virus infection.

That's why he paid the Lab in Wuhan to do the research for him.

As head of the NIAID, Fauci technically oversaw literally thousands of grants. To turn this into “Fauci paid…” is a considerable stretch, particularly since the EcoHealth Alliance essentially subcontracted the research.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

Hypocrites living freely while wishing poverty, persecution, destruction and death upon others...

Traitors to mankind, they try to normalise and justify the most abominable actions like human sacrifice, mandates, discrimination and tyranny, abetting the plans of the evil one

Edited by Warrior of truth