• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  11

On 2/1/2022 at 3:45 AM, Charlie744 said:

So, what is this New Covenant - There are two parts to a covenant. Do this and I will do that. The Old Covenant, and I believe all the previous covenants prior to the Abrahamic Covenant were identical - Obey God and He will bless you...., where obey is the Commands of God given orally. Those SAME covenants were then given to Moses in writing since the people (since Adam) failed to honor them. 

Did the New Covenant eliminate the 10 commandments or did Jesus provide a better way to obey them through the Holy Spirit?

Thanks, Charlie

I agree with you, @Charlie744.  The New Covenant is not based on works at all; it is a covenant of pure amazing GRACE, which is the infinite love of our Father in heaven.

"Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah — "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. "But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. "No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

- Jeremiah 31:31-34 

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

16 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I am just going to write the first thing I felt.  I love you.  I love your spirit.  I can't wait to meet you.  You always soothe my spirit.  Praise the Lord Praise the Lord Praise the Lord.  

Shucks Sis,you made me get all teary eyed.....such a beautiful thing to hear"I love you"........I love you too,be Blessed to BLESS

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/25/2022 at 11:02 AM, kwikphilly said:

Surely I expected a "Glory to God-HALLELUYAH"........okay then,

Yes,Jesus Did Say EXACTLY those Words while here in His Earthly Ministry ....even His Apostles needed His Anointing by the Power of God the Spirit because had not yet Died to Indwell them with Holy Spirit......

Do you think I am in disagreement with you or something,do you not see I am Glorifying God fir the MORE ABUNDANT Life we have because of His Death & Resurrection?

Anyway ,I'll answer your question(s) if you prefer it that way...I'm not sure why you are confused about what I said...but I'll repeat it for you....NO,Jesus is NOT Instructing about "Old Covenant".....Jesus is simply     Inviting these men to LIFE,to the ONLY WAY to Father God(through Him),sharing the GOOD NEWS (His Gospel,Salvation etc..etc...)       THats the 2nd question answered

THe first question you asked "How does Followers of Messiah/Christ get the Anointing of the Holy Spirit? "    Then & Now and both in New & Old Covenant men are Anointed by the Power of Holy Spirit....before Jesus started His Ministry God Anointed Whom HE Chose for the Purpose of His Calling those who Believed in the Promise of the Seed to Come,during Jesus Ministry they were Anointed the same way....but after,we ARE INDWELLED!!!!

Perhaps I should ask you a question(s),if I may..... Do you know the difference between being Anointed & being Indwelled ? Can you be both ? C an you be Indwelled yet not Anointed?                             God Bless you<kwik

Exodus 40:13

13 And thou shalt put upon Aaron the holy garments, and anoint him, and sanctify him; that he may minister unto me in the priest's office.

Given that you have the image of the Earthly you must partake in the Earthly Ministry.

Holy = Set Apart

When you say Indwelled do you mean having the Holy Spirit in you? If yes, than you can be Anointed without Indwelled and Anointed and Indwelled. Therefore, Aaron is Anointed without Indwelling.   

Edited by Elihoenai
Deleted a few words
  • Praise God! 1

On 3/25/2022 at 12:01 PM, angels4u said:

The minute a person get become born-again,he/she will be sealed with the Holy Spirit

John 6:27   

Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal.”

2 Corinthians 1:21-22    

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise Eph.1:13

Not at all as He wants us to walk in new newness  of life:

In Romans 6:3, Paul says, “Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.

Matthew 5:17–18

Christ Came to Fulfill the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Since  Jesus gave us such a great salvation, we do want to do His will and His will for it us is written in our heart, the Holy Spirit will guide us in all things. How closer we live to God, how more He reveals to us..

The Promise of the Holy Spirit
…12I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. 13However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. 14He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you.…Matth. 5:17

John 3:14

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Thank you for raising those Scriptures.

How is the Son of Man Sealed? Do you agree that the Son of Man has the Holy Spirit?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, Elihoenai said:

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Thank you for raising those Scriptures.

How is the Son of Man Sealed? Do you agree that the Son of Man has the Holy Spirit?

Do you believe in the Trinity? :)

16 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Do you believe in the Trinity? :)

Matthew 28:19

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

When you say Trinity do mean the same as defined in Matthew 28:19? 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

It is done. The way to the Heavenly Father has been open. John 20:17, (posted bellow) is telling that we are in the New Covenant.

The Heavenly Father is Having children in the name of Jesus Christ. 

In the Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan river we had the Testimony that Jesus was the only one that the Heavenly Father had.  

The Heavenly Father did not have anyone before him.

In John 20:17, Jesus is telling that what he said it will happen it has happened. 

Jesus had said in John 12:24

New International Version
Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 

Esaiah 8:18 

King James Bible
Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

(John 20:17 

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God)

ΚΑΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΝ 20:17 Greek NT: Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
λέγει αὐτῇ ὁ Ἰησοῦς, Μή μου ἅπτου, οὔπω γὰρ ἀναβέβηκα πρὸς τὸν πατέρα μου· πορεύου δὲ πρὸς τοὺς ἀδελφούς μου, καὶ εἰπὲ αὐτοῖς, Ἀναβαίνω πρὸς τὸν πατέρα μου καὶ πατέρα ὑμῶν, καὶ Θεόν μου καὶ Θεὸν ὑμῶν.

ΚΑΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΝ 20:17 Greek NT: Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
λέγει αὐτῇ ὁ Ἰησοῦς Μή μου ἅπτου οὔπω γὰρ ἀναβέβηκα πρὸς τὸν πατέρα· μου πορεύου δὲ πρὸς τοὺς ἀδελφούς μου καὶ εἰπὲ αὐτοῖς Ἀναβαίνω πρὸς τὸν πατέρα μου καὶ πατέρα ὑμῶν καὶ θεόν μου καὶ θεὸν ὑμῶν

(The Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ his Son).

And our Heavenly Father as believers in Jesus Christ. 

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up.

What Jesus said to Nicodemus it came to pass. 

Those who believe that Jesus Christ died for the forgiveness of their sins are born from above.  

Edited by Your closest friendnt

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It is done. The way to the Heavenly Father has been open. John 20:17, (posted bellow) is telling that we are in the New Covenant.

The Heavenly Father is Having children in the name of Jesus Christ. 

In the Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan river we had the Testimony that Jesus was the only one that the Heavenly Father had.  

The Heavenly Father did not have anyone before him.

In John 20:17, Jesus is telling that what he said it will happen it has happened. 

Jesus had said in John 12:24

New International Version
Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. 

Esaiah 8:18 

King James Bible
Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

(John 20:17 

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God)

ΚΑΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΝ 20:17 Greek NT: Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
λέγει αὐτῇ ὁ Ἰησοῦς, Μή μου ἅπτου, οὔπω γὰρ ἀναβέβηκα πρὸς τὸν πατέρα μου· πορεύου δὲ πρὸς τοὺς ἀδελφούς μου, καὶ εἰπὲ αὐτοῖς, Ἀναβαίνω πρὸς τὸν πατέρα μου καὶ πατέρα ὑμῶν, καὶ Θεόν μου καὶ Θεὸν ὑμῶν.

ΚΑΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΝ 20:17 Greek NT: Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
λέγει αὐτῇ ὁ Ἰησοῦς Μή μου ἅπτου οὔπω γὰρ ἀναβέβηκα πρὸς τὸν πατέρα· μου πορεύου δὲ πρὸς τοὺς ἀδελφούς μου καὶ εἰπὲ αὐτοῖς Ἀναβαίνω πρὸς τὸν πατέρα μου καὶ πατέρα ὑμῶν καὶ θεόν μου καὶ θεὸν ὑμῶν

(The Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ his Son).

And our Heavenly Father as believers in Jesus Christ. 

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up.

What Jesus said to Nicodemus it came to pass. 

Those who believe that Jesus Christ died for the forgiveness of their sins are born from above.  

Leviticus 18:3

3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

Do you agree that those who believe in Yeshua Messiah follow everything he does?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

21 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

This is how I see the Trinity, Father, The Son and Holy Spirit ,three in One and they're all God  .

Do you believe in the Three in One to be all God?

-Trinity pic.png

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,237
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

39 minutes ago, angels4u said:

This is how I see the Trinity, Father, The Son and Holy Spirit ,three in One and they're all God  .

Do you believe in the Three in One to be all God?

-Trinity pic.png

I have to get ready for Worship of our Lord... but will give an apologetic of this later!

• Thumbs Up 1