• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, AdHoc said:

I'm by far no DNA expert, and I'm aware that huge steps have been made in the last years, but God laid forth a law in Genesis 1:11-12 - the "Law of KINDS". To my knowledge they haven't yet been able to cross this barrier yet. The hybrids, like the giants, get annihilated, not saved. I do believe that there is salvation/redemption only for men-KIND. Sheep and goats could not solve the issue for man, and angels can't die. It needed a Man to save men, and only men can be saved by a Man.

Perhaps you're missing my point and example? I'm not talking about creating anything ex nihilo, I'm referencing human genetic DNA modification and tinkering. I'm talking about if a genetically altered human being is eligible for redemption, if their DNA contains other than originally created and designed biology.  

Hi Ad,

Think outside the box human genetic DNA modifications and vaccines?

Elon Musk and the chip which he will start planting in people's head soon?

Will  they  change the DNA from humans and create a super being?

I believe that's when or earlier  God will step in ust like he did when the people wanted to be one at the tower of Babal..

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, angels4u said:

It's amazing how many books he gives away for free,we're blessed to know him..

I recall hearing about $90.00 books somewhere?  :D

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

I recall hearing about $90.00 books somewhere?  :D

Don realized after he had Covid how short life really is and wants to share all his notes...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,065
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

I sure miss Dr. Missler, I was very fond of him. When he lost his wife, I could see a big change in him and he became very emotional.

Ah, G. H. Pember... It doesn't make me any less Christian one way or the other, but I use to firmly believe that everything was created in the six-day creation week. Then I read his book "Earth's Earliest Ages" with an open mind. 

Upon much scripture study, I came to the conclusion and view, the preponderance of the evidence seems to support an earth older than six thousand years. How much older I have no idea. 

Regardless of when, the Lord Jesus still created everything that is.

I have had this before me since 1984. I cannot find a reasonable counter argument to brother Pember. I too must embrace this understanding.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,065
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hi Ad,

Think outside the box human genetic DNA modifications and vaccines?

Elon Musk and the chip which he will start planting in people's head soon?

Will  they  change the DNA from humans and create a super being?

I believe that's when or earlier  God will step in ust like he did when the people wanted to be one at the tower of Babal..

I'm in full agreement with your three question marks, and also understand that God will vehemently and energetically intervene if man fiddles with this. He did it last time. Nearly the whole world's population drowned.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I'm by far no DNA expert, and I'm aware that huge steps have been made in the last years, but God laid forth a law in Genesis 1:11-12 - the "Law of KINDS". To my knowledge they haven't yet been able to cross this barrier yet. The hybrids, like the giants, get annihilated, not saved. I do believe that there is salvation/redemption only for men-KIND. Sheep and goats could not solve the issue for man, and angels can't die. It needed a Man to save men, and only men can be saved by a Man.

Well, we're not privy to DARPA programs and how far along they are with transhumanism, but, growing rats with human ears, pigs with human blood, all those things we do know about. Would we consider that crossing the kind barrier? 

In addition, would our very own government announce the creation of "super-soldiers", and what that entails, if they were not already working on it? They openly talk about human DNA modification to enhance a human's ability in combat. 

That alone gives me pause and suspicion they have already broken the kind barrier?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

55 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I sure miss Dr. Missler, I was very fond of him. When he lost his wife, I could see a big change in him and he became very emotional.

Ah, G. H. Pember... It doesn't make me any less Christian one way or the other, but I use to firmly believe that everything was created in the six-day creation week. Then I read his book "Earth's Earliest Ages" with an open mind. 

Upon much scripture study, I came to the conclusion and view, the preponderance of the evidence seems to support an earth older than six thousand years. How much older I have no idea. 

Regardless of when, the Lord Jesus still created everything that is.

I was unaware Chuck earned a "doctorate", I'm aware of his earning a master's in engineering from UCLA?

Edited by truth7t7

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well, we're not privy to DARPA programs and how far along they are with transhumanism, but, growing rats with human ears, pigs with human blood, all those things we do know about. Would we consider that crossing the kind barrier? 

In addition, would our very own government announce the creation of "super-soldiers", and what that entails, if they were not already working on it? They openly talk about human DNA modification to enhance a human's ability in combat. 

That alone gives me pause and suspicion they have already broken the kind barrier?

Man's claims and that big word (IF)

Man claims they sent a mechanical craft 100+ million miles away their guesstimate to a planet mars, controlled and landed a mechanical device that took pictures and samples, analyzed these samples, then transmitted this info back to earth?

Man can't keep my mobile phone working guaranteed from cell tower to cell tower, and to make the claims above is a real big smile!

Edited by truth7t7

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I have had this before me since 1984. I cannot find a reasonable counter argument to brother Pember. I too must embrace this understanding.

Answersingenesis

Adam was created on day 6, so there were five days before him. If we add up the dates from Adam to Abraham, we get about 2,000 years, using the Masoretic Hebrew text of Genesis 5 and 11. Whether Christian or secular, most scholars would agree that Abraham lived about 2,000 B.C. (4,000 years ago).

So a simple calculation is:

5 days
+ ~2,000 years
+ ~4,000 years

~6,000 years

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I thought I’d throw this out to the prophecy experts out there for comment.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. [emphasis mine]

About the end times, would anyone disagree with the following statements? (1) We are living in the end times. (2) The book of Daniel has, or is becoming unsealed? (3) The people living nearest the end times will understand prophetic scripture much better than previous generations?

Said another way: The generation living in this period will see and understand prophetic events unfolding, that previous generations could not even imagine.

I'm not convinced 'knowledge shall be increased' is a reference to prophetic insight. That's a spiritual property and is meted out as the Spirit sees appropriate. I don't think it can be denied that at this point the near total sum of mankind's knowledge is contained on the internet. 

There has been gains in knowledge nothing short of amazing since the 1800's. In two hundred years we have gained more knowledge than in the previous 4000. [and no, the Egyptians did not build the pyramids.] :)

And running to and fro? Our world has a frantic pace in all sectors. 

With that said, I’d like to propose some thoughts on the end times, and the seed war that started almost from the beginning. The first prophecy in the Bible:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. [emphasis mine]

2446 זֶרַע (zě·rǎʿ): n.masc.; ≡ seed, i.e., a kernel part of a plant that propagates the species (Ge 1:11); 2. semen, i.e., the product of the male genitals (Lev 15:16);

I take it to literally mean, Satan and his fallen angels can transform themselves and produce offspring. There are many biblical examples of angels transforming themselves into flesh.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

This is not talking about the fallen angels, or they cannot marry and produce offspring. Humans have a need to reproduce, angels do not, but they did to anger God and thwart His divine plan.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I don’t know how the Line of Cain and Seth can be inferred out of the above verses?

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Genesis 6:1-4 is how it was in the days of Noah, and after that (the flood). There is going to be a threepeat before the second coming of Jesus after the Tribulation. Are we witnessing any signs of this right now, crossing the ‘kind’ barrier? The public declarations of the need for transhumanism, creating DNA modified super-soldiers, the creation of a ‘space force’, capable of withstanding long periods of the hazards and vigors of outer space? Extending the human life span and enhancing humans, by DNA tampering and partially computerized. What does it mean to be 100% human, as God created us? If the human genome and DNA is altered and modified, does the offer of Salvation still apply, or are they condemned?

I agree the 'advancements' in this area are creepy but modifying the body doesn't change the soul nor, I would think, remove our choice to accept Jesus as Lord and confess Him as Lord.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. [emphasis mine]

Here we have that same word again, seed. So, who is “they?”

Miry clay will not mix or cleave together with anything else for long. Miry clay is a malleable substance until baked; then it is a brittle, fragile dirty mud mire.

In the book of Revelation, the supernatural becomes the new normal. How much of the end times will we be allowed to witness before the Lord calls us home? All the above to say, and whether you agree with my thoughts or not, we are living in exciting and perilous times.

Anything and everything till He comes to get us. :)