IGNORED

Is unity really possible amongst Churches?

Joshua-777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Would love to hear your thoughts on this video.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Pretty good Joshua. I would just opine, the diversity can be good, and not disrupt unity, and that unity is not the same as uniformity. Being imperfect, we see in a glass darkly, but when He comes, we will see Him as He is, and it is then, that we will be finally conformed to His image. Therein will unity be perfected. We'll get there, for now we can only try to yield with Spirit inspired effort.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

Would love to hear your thoughts on this video.

I believe The Holy Spirit will always connect us through the Holy Spirit  in my sister or brother in the Lord and I also believe He will make us aware through discernment if something is not right and if the unity we think we might have is not of God .We don’t have to be friends with everybody but if we both have the Holy Sprit living inside of us,we have unity in the Lord. Humility shows in a person and sincere love for our brother or sister  and unity can only be reached by our love and trust in God only ,don’t you think ?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/14/2022 at 6:10 PM, angels4u said:

I believe The Holy Spirit will always connect us through the Holy Spirit  in my sister or brother in the Lord and I also believe He will make us aware through discernment if something is not right and if the unity we think we might have is not of God .We don’t have to be friends with everybody but if we both have the Holy Sprit living inside of us,we have unity in the Lord. Humility shows in a person and sincere love for our brother or sister  and unity can only be reached by our love and trust in God only ,don’t you think ?

I agree. In my city, there have been many efforts to bring unity to the Church, but what ends up happening is people work together like co-workers, but simply getting along is no more unity than the staff at your work place. One thing God was showing me was unity is in Him, it's in His Spirit, outside of Him there is no unity so yes, I agree. 

• Loved it! 1

On 2/14/2022 at 4:43 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Pretty good Joshua. I would just opine, the diversity can be good, and not disrupt unity, and that unity is not the same as uniformity. Being imperfect, we see in a glass darkly, but when He comes, we will see Him as He is, and it is then, that we will be finally conformed to His image. Therein will unity be perfected. We'll get there, for now we can only try to yield with Spirit inspired effort.

I agree, I got into that more during the full sermon and amen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

I agree. In my city, there have been many efforts to bring unity to the Church, but what ends up happening is people work together like co-workers, but simply getting along is no more unity than the staff at your work place. One thing God was showing me was unity is in Him, it's in His Spirit, outside of Him there is no unity so yes, I agree. 

Amen,my Spirit connect with yours ,I know we’re in unity in the Lord..

Its amazing how powerful it is to have discernment if there’s a true connection through the Holy Spirit don’t you think?

Our God is very mighty and powerful :)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

8 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

I have been moved in such a direction for the past year or so in my area, but I am not a pastor or nor do I have any credentials so I am usually ignored.  At the moment, I have partnered with a local church in starting a coffeehouse and the pastor has invited all local churches to be involved.  We will have to wait and see how the offer is received.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Days Won:  5

Shalom. I haven't watched the video yet, but I strongly believe that there can not be any fruitful unity among the Congregations, if the followers are not ONE with the sum of the HOLY WORD. But if they are ONE with the sum of the Holy Word, there will be a fruitful unity. 😊 

15 hours ago, angels4u said:

Amen,my Spirit connect with yours ,I know we’re in unity in the Lord..

Its amazing how powerful it is to have discernment if there’s a true connection through the Holy Spirit don’t you think?

Our God is very mighty and powerful :)

Amen!