• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/3/2022 at 10:28 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

You make good points. Everyone making the image just does not make sense. But my opinion, I think the image is concerned with the technology needed to bring about the mark. We could be looking at technologies already present but further evolved.  To me it looks like an advanced communications network of some kind. If not everyone, then a large percentage of the population will have the internet (whether it be wired or via mobile phone companies or satellite and so on). 

So what if the image is connected to the idea of people having to literally have themselves part of a communications network? The individual is literally connected to a computer or communications network of some kind? 

We are seeing this "transhumanism" concept more than once, the merging of man and machine. This may sound cool to many, but it may be the most ruthless and sinister concept ever. See I still am of the opinion that the mark of the beast is ultimately going to be the evidence needed the person has become some kind of drone, or programmable human. (picture the Borg from Star Trek). Not capable of individual thought, just do what told. And I hate to say this but we are nearly already there. 

Already now, we seeing on large scale, if people ask questions, or do not like the answers they have been given, they are labelled as anti this or anti that and so on.  To some degree we already have reached a point in society where if a person asks a question, or wishes to seek more information on a certain matter, automatically said person would either be considered "misinformed" or "brainwashed".  

There is also the following:

Isaiah 2

12For the Day of the LORD of Hosts

will come against all the proud and lofty,

against all that is exalted—

it will be humbled—

13against all the cedars of Lebanon, lofty and lifted up,

against all the oaks of Bashan,

14against all the tall mountains,

against all the high hills,

15against every high tower,

against every fortified wall,

16against every ship of Tarshish,a

and against every stately vessel.

17So the pride of man will be brought low,

and the loftiness of men will be humbled;

the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,

18and the idols will vanish completely.

19Men will flee to caves in the rocks

and holes in the ground,

away from the terror of the LORD

and from the splendor of His majesty,

when He rises to shake the earth.

In that day men will cast away

to the moles and bats

their idols of silver and gold—

the idols they made to worship.

21They will flee to caverns in the rocks

and crevices in the cliffs,

away from the terror of the LORD

and from the splendor of His majesty,

when He rises to shake the earth.

Isaiah 2: 19 and 21 sound a lot like Rev 6:

"15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”"

Isaiah is speaking to the day of the Lord at the end of the age. People are casting the idols they made to worship into caves to get rid of them. 

The KJV has it as, "20In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made [each one] for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;"

And that certainly seems to be the sense of 'asah', it's the collective all doing the same thing but each member is doing it for themselves for individual ownership  and use.

In Rev 9 there is this:

"20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts."

So at the end of the age before the day of the Lord mankind is worshiping idols made of several different materials. I have no issue associating this with Isaiah 2. Maybe it's said that these are inanimate and not like the idol in Rev 13. But the idol in Rev 13 only speaks and causes death. 

"15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

In Rev 9:20 they cannot see or hear or walk but there is no prohibition against speaking. 

The people cast speaking death dealing idols of various materials in to the caves in the ground that each made for himself.

Could it be a hologram generated by personal devices? I guess it's possible; but all the evidence points to individually made idols from a variety of material for personal worship, idols that speak and cause death, that men refuse to repent of and said idols are cast into darkness when the Lord arrives.

Something I have often thought, and it's pretty much a given now, is the great change that's coming at, during and because of the time of the end. 

That change is going to be through a show of great creative power far beyond the tech we see today. 

As an example we see ancient artifacts and structures remain from a distant advanced world that was wiped out through overwhelming catastrophe. This ancient world of advanced tech, or some power of thought and skill and knowledge, advanced beyond our capabilities in 2022, was deleted from the earth by an even greater power.

This advanced civilization is recorded as Atlantis by historians and was destroyed in a great deluge. That's the Flood that wiped a powerful ancient world from the face of the earth, a world far more powerful than the current earth.

True power is coming and it outstrips our technology. I doubt the most powerful created being, confident in the permission granted, is going to step down a notch from the available power given by the very source of creation and use smart phones and Wifi. 

What about the power of the two witnesses? That's not modern technology. That's power granted by the Most High God to accomplish their mission. Imagine God telling the two witnesses to raid labs to procure weapons grade plagues, steal a mobile HAARP array and ride around in armored flame throwing vehicles. 

The two witnesses are endowed with supernatural abilities from God Himself. Satan, the beast and the false prophet will have the same abilities as granted and limited by the Most High.

On 3/3/2022 at 10:28 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Everyone making the image just does not make sense.

A favorite quote of mine:

“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

“It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.””

Mark Twain

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Something I have often thought, and it's pretty much a given now, is the great change that's coming at, during and because of the time of the end. 

That change is going to be through a show of great creative power far beyond the tech we see today. 

As an example we see ancient artifacts and structures remain from a distant advanced world that was wiped out through overwhelming catastrophe. This ancient world of advanced tech, or some power of thought and skill and knowledge, advanced beyond our capabilities in 2022, was deleted from the earth by an even greater power.

This advanced civilization is recorded as Atlantis by historians and was destroyed in a great deluge. That's the Flood that wiped a powerful ancient world from the face of the earth, a world far more powerful than the current earth.

True power is coming and it outstrips our technology. I doubt the most powerful created being, confident in the permission granted, is going to step down a notch from the available power given by the very source of creation and use smart phones and Wifi. 

What about the power of the two witnesses? That's not modern technology. That's power granted by the Most High God to accomplish their mission. Imagine God telling the two witnesses to raid labs to procure weapons grade plagues, steal a mobile HAARP array and ride around in armored flame throwing vehicles. 

The two witnesses are endowed with supernatural abilities from God Himself. Satan, the beast and the false prophet will have the same abilities as granted and limited by the Most High.

I agree, and to be very brief. As it was in the days of Noah, how was it in the days of Noah? I suspect Genesis 6:1-4 is the implication. I suspect humanity has been taught forbidden knowledge God intended us not to have. I still think advanced technology will play a key role in human affairs, which is starting right now.

Who or what is UFOS? 

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The word transformed is an interesting word. We have no idea of the power of an angel. They are spirit beings that can transform themselves into flesh, what else can they transform themselves into? 

In the first chapter of Ezekiel, Revelation, and elsewhere, we have examples of what if seen today might be called UFOS. 

Could these UFOS be transformed spiritual beings, possibly for the purpose of great deception? 

We know demons can indwell people, animals, places, and things. What about artificial intelligence and robotics? Interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I agree, and to be very brief. As it was in the days of Noah, how was it in the days of Noah? I suspect Genesis 6:1-4 is the implication. I suspect humanity has been taught forbidden knowledge God intended us not to have. I still think advanced technology will play a key role in human affairs, which is starting right now.

Who or what is UFOS? 

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The word transformed is an interesting word. We have no idea of the power of an angel. They are spirit beings that can transform themselves into flesh, what else can they transform themselves into? 

In the first chapter of Ezekiel, Revelation, and elsewhere, we have examples of what if seen today might be called UFOS. 

Could these UFOS be transformed spiritual beings, possibly for the purpose of great deception? 

We know demons can indwell people, animals, places, and things. What about artificial intelligence and robotics? Interesting.

Very Interesting it is.

This UFO thing is at the top of the list for me. I have been hearing for a long time the aliens are coming, they are here, and it's part of a great deception. 

You bring up good points about how Satan can transform into an angel of light and what that means.

Transform is "3345 metasxēmatízō (from 3326 /metá, "with, bringing about change, after-effect" and 4976 /sxḗma, "outward shape") – properly, to change outward appearance after a change."

So that's a terrifying ability. It would suggest Satan has power over matter, to reshape it into another form. 

I see 'magicians' do this manipulation of matter. In fact it's mainstream and right before your eyes. They don't cloak it, they just do it with faces, clothes, cards, coins, and even whole bodies. 

We are going to see things we never thought possible. I'm waiting for Jesus to come as He said, though the sky on a white horse with a great company following Him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

What I have been noticing over the years, especially during the Covid 19 pandemic, is that many people are slowly becoming "controllable". They don't ask questions, they just go along with the program.  If one does not not ask questions, then said people have been subject to a form of psychological conditioning (read up on Predictive Programming).

And for the people who don't agree with what they are told by the masses, and want to research themselves or want to ask questions, they are labelled as either being misinformed or brainwashed or anti-vaxx or anti-mask and so on just because people ask questions.  

Unfortunately we live in a age where there can be a lot of censorship, and depending on the social media platform, risk of account termination if people say something that is not in agreement with the mainstream side of things.

There can be complete and total censorship on certain matters, but that does not stop a person from asking questions. 

But in this day and age of "just believe and submit" without thinking or asking questions, it is a sad day in our society where a person cannot ask a question without risk of being labelled as negative or brainwashed or some other ridiculous term all because they were seeking more information. 

The other day on my walks, while it was raining, I see people still wearing masks, outside in the rain. Does this make any sense?  

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

Isaiah 2: 19 and 21 sound a lot like Rev 6:

"15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”"

You know what this sounds like? People hiding in some kind of underground bunker?

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

What I have been noticing over the years, especially during the Covid 19 pandemic, is that many people are slowly becoming "controllable". They don't ask questions, they just go along with the program.  If one does not not ask questions, then said people have been subject to a form of psychological conditioning (read up on Predictive Programming).

And for the people who don't agree with what they are told by the masses, and want to research themselves or want to ask questions, they are labelled as either being misinformed or brainwashed or anti-vaxx or anti-mask and so on just because people ask questions.  

Unfortunately we live in a age where there can be a lot of censorship, and depending on the social media platform, risk of account termination if people say something that is not in agreement with the mainstream side of things.

There can be complete and total censorship on certain matters, but that does not stop a person from asking questions. 

But in this day and age of "just believe and submit" without thinking or asking questions, it is a sad day in our society where a person cannot ask a question without risk of being labelled as negative or brainwashed or some other ridiculous term all because they were seeking more information. 

The other day on my walks, while it was raining, I see people still wearing masks, outside in the rain. Does this make any sense?  

You know what this sounds like? People hiding in some kind of underground bunker?

There's a whole lot of preaching going on to the effect that no Christians will be on earth when the mark of the beast is being enforced. 

Have at it . . .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Michael37 said:

There's a whole lot of preaching going on to the effect that no Christians will be on earth when the mark of the beast is being enforced. 

I think those who think this will be in for a real surprise, but that is my opinion. 

I don't know why many people think this? If we are in the time period concerned, then it stands to reason we will be seeing this new system emerge. 

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

It's always been this way. With advent of the wide influence of social media it's just more noticeable. Added to that is the fear generating properties of this globally instantaneous flow of 'information'. It's no wonder people freak out when they have no hope in Christ and no foundation of real truth in the Holy Spirit. 

16 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Except for it's spelaion in petra in oros. So it's a hiding place in a large mass of rock in the mountains. 

• Thumbs Up 1