The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I been going over this again lately, over it a number of times, looking at the world we live in today, what does it sound like? I have at times thought this might be a reference to Artificial Intelligence (or related to computers in general). 

The word image can have multiple meanings, just depends on the context. And if looking at Rev 13.15, look at the word "speak" and break it down. So what is one doing when talking? Communicating. So what if the Image of The Beast is some kind of sophisticated communications network ?

In computer terms, an image can refer to a copy, but other than that image can refer to a representation. 

Now I been reading up on 6g and AI, together. Very interesting. 

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not convinced we can liken what's coming to what we see on a daily basis as reality. 

The claims of eschatology are beyond our tech, imo.

It appears there was a more advanced civilization than ours in the ancient past, a civilization that harnessed great power of which we do not understand.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I been going over this again lately, over it a number of times, looking at the world we live in today, what does it sound like? I have at times thought this might be a reference to Artificial Intelligence (or related to computers in general). 

The word image can have multiple meanings, just depends on the context. And if looking at Rev 13.15, look at the word "speak" and break it down. So what is one doing when talking? Communicating. So what if the Image of The Beast is some kind of sophisticated communications network ?

In computer terms, an image can refer to a copy, but other than that image can refer to a representation. 

Now I been reading up on 6g and AI, together. Very interesting. 

I think it's imperative to understand who the beast is and what his purpose is in order to have any realistic ideas as to what his image might be.  After all, an image is a reflection or likeness of the original.  If you understand the original, you understand the image.

Without going into a lot of detail (which I could), the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns is an evil spirit being whose purpose it is to set the world stage for the man of sin to exercise dominion.  An image of him will reflect that dominion.  That's why I think the image is more likely a code of conduct that acknowledges the man of sin's dominion.  Such a thing would be a likeness of the beast.

• And he deceives those who live on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who live on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.  And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause all who do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.   Rev 13:14-15

The people of the world collaborate on it (make it).  The man of sin enacts it as law (gives it life)Those who don't comply are proactively identified (the image speaks) and those who don't obey its mandates (worship it) are killed.

I can see AI playing a role in actively identifying those who reject the image.  The key element of the image, though, is the man of sin's dominion over the earth.  That's what makes it an image of the beast.

You think mask and vax mandates were authoritarian . . .  the mandate of the image is authoritarian extreme.

Good topic and relevant to the times.  

• Thumbs Up 1

This "image" whatever it is, sounds like to me the ultimate in surveillance. It is the word "speak" here which is of interest, as when we look at it, we looking at some form of communication.  The world we live in today, this can take on many forms, broadcasting, transmission, sending and receiving data via communications network. 

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:

You think mask and vax mandates were authoritarian . . .  the mandate of the image is authoritarian extreme.

I been thinking these mask and vaxx mandates we been seeing, I think they were a global trial run of something else to come. And I think what we have seen in the past two years is the tip of the iceberg compared to what is coming. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

12 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

The word image can have multiple meanings, just depends on the context.

Agreed.

Both the exercise of government and activity of commerce necessitates the strategic employment of emblems, symbols, likenesses, resemblances, and representatives. 

We see images everywhere during election and advertising campaigns, typically attended by propaganda and deceit, and the creation of a breathing, speaking, killing representative of an entity that is described metaphorically as a beast with 7 controlling heads and 10 enforcing horns each crowned with sovereignty, is feasibly the updated, improved, enhanced, abominable product of satanically empowered ideology, technology, and mediology that every empire of fallen humanity aspires to. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I think in terms of what the OP suggests. Many miss the image of the Beast is designed and manufactured by earth dwellers, man.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Some have said, “artificial intelligence is the new electricity.” Look at everything electricity does behind the scenes; we do not even give it a second thought.

We know evil can indwell and possess people, animals, places, and things. Is it possible for evil to possess artificial intelligence, a singularity that reasons and thinks independently and improves on itself?

Think about it! An army of people and computers will never be capable of making millions of instant decisions for the approval or disapproval of all global buying and selling. It will take something more to control everything on the entire planet.

Acceptance: Everyone wants the latest “smart” technology, speed, and convenience. Our smartphones, computers, and search engines, Sira, Alexa, Cortana, etc., are now using soft AI-replacing algorithms. The days of George Jetson are here.

Google “Sophia the robot” and watch the more recent video. Then imagine how advanced DARPA programs are today in this technology. Years ago, I wrote articles such as this for publication, and they were prohibited as conspiracy theories and nonbiblical. These speculations and foresight are now plastered everywhere. The time is not coming; it is here.

My personal opinion, I think this "image" is a state of the art surveillance network unlike anything we have seen.  But this is my opinion. 

An image that talks sounds like what we have today with your computerised voices (whether it on the phone, or chatbots, and so on). But on a global scale, it does sound like a communications network. 

But when looking at everything in context concerning this "beast" system, the components all have to be connected one way or another (first beast, second beast, the image, the mark and so on). Everything has to be connected.  

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Acceptance: Everyone wants the latest “smart” technology, speed, and convenience. Our smartphones, computers, and search engines, Sira, Alexa, Cortana, etc., are now using soft AI-replacing algorithms. The days of George Jetson are here.

How long will it be before we have SMART people :)

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Google “Sophia the robot” and watch the more recent video. Then imagine how advanced DARPA programs are today in this technology. Years ago, I wrote articles such as this for publication, and they were prohibited as conspiracy theories and nonbiblical. These speculations and foresight are now plastered everywhere. The time is not coming; it is here.

I know Sophia the robot, I remember that years ago.  You know, people don't always realize this, but sometimes when one hears the words "Conspiracy" sometimes that can relate to something being true but cannot be proven. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

As Revelation 13:4 & 8 indicates the whole world who are not written in the lambs book of life, will be in love with the dragon, and the beast; I then believe the image of the beast to be metaphorical, meaning that the world will be in love with their perception of what the beast and its system represents to them. Apparently, according to the same verse, no other world system will even be able to contend with how wonderful the dragon and the beasts system will be.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 

Edited by luigi

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

You know, people don't always realize this, but sometimes when one hears the words "Conspiracy" sometimes that can relate to something being true but cannot be proven. 

"Conspiracy theories" are often much more reliable than the mainstream narrative, especially when it comes to major disinformation campaigns like we saw with COVID.  It's usually just a matter of time before conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

41 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

"Conspiracy theories" are often much more reliable than the mainstream narrative, especially when it comes to major disinformation campaigns like we saw with COVID.  It's usually just a matter of time before conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact.

Listen to the third party speaking for the first few hours to a couple of days and you usually get more truth than either sides lies after they have had time to build a false story.

With Covid it was a couple of days when labs in both Australia and South Africa did gene sequences of the virus and told us that it could not possibly be natural but had to be man manipulated....   The rest of the story has been agendas from three sides.   One side looking for wealth, the second power and the third fighting them both....   all lied to us and we're still paying for the folly.