• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

37 minutes ago, Starise said:

I see the adversary working through organizations pretending to be here for the public good when they have agendas that are destructive to freedom and peace.

"Yes" Look at all the propoganda in the news news ,they show you things which are lies,all from the enemy to deceive us...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Hopefully said:

I think the way women dress is an example. Each year clothes get skimpier. 

In order for women to feel comfortable going out in public like this, society must be okay with it.

Society has been told it is okay by showing examples in the music and fashion industries.

These people are even called influencers. That is their job to influence others. 

I believe these industry standards are set by powers in high places. 

It has come out many times who a lot of these people in high places worship. Having secret meetings and parties and such. 

We are responsible for our own actions and choices but it doesn’t mean we are not purposely tempted to do wrong.

The book of Enoch tells how fallen angels taught: the art of war, metal working, wearing makeup and more. 

Some of the wicked things people do we’re not invented by us. 

Don't forget all the lies we hear in the media and what ones was called good is now evil, one of the biggest ones is that many women are deceived by thinking they're the boss in their own body and therefore killed their babies born and unborn ,another one the LBGT  ..and on and on...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0

I have always thought the man of sin would not be a worker of  evil but a doer of good as one such as promising world peace. He would see himself in this light. Power, popularity and ambition through Satan would influence him. However This man does not have to see himself as being good. A narcissist is centered in self ambition such as what we are seeing now. Power only boasts him. He will not stop.   He could even use the Christian Church to gain more power and influence with the people. The world see's the church through the power of the pope because it dominates the world religiously.  

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,121
  • Content Per Day:  3.29
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, Starise said:

I think it was a misunderstanding here. Of course I think they are capable and I think they are operating unless I'm shown otherwise.

Yes, who would dare to show that Satanic Activity has ceased? 

There are more references, some general, some types, but here I have 9 specific Scriptures coded S.A.

S.A. = Satanic Activity

1Ch 21:1  Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.

Job 2:7  So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD, and struck Job with painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head.

Zec 3:1  Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him.

Mar 1:13  And He was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan, and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to Him.

Mar 4:13-15  And He said to them, "Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?  (14)  The sower sows the word.  (15)  And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Luk 13:16  So ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has bound—think of it—for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath?"

1Co 5:4-5  In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,  (5)  deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2Co 12:7  And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.

Eph 2:1-3  And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,  (2)  in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,  (3)  among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,554
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

The way I picture it, Satan has his powerful generals and lieutenants that are the princes and powers of the air. We remember the angel sent to Daniel, then having to go fight the princes of Persia and Greece. A war continues between good and evil.

On Fox News and elsewhere, they frequently mention the shadow government. Those controlling, and operating behind the scenes. Who operates, persuades, and manipulates the physical shadow government? 

Alex, for $500.00, who are evil demonic forces? Very good Dennis1209, you properly phrased your response. Now, go back and sit down in the audience where you came from. No, security throw this rabble-rouser out of the building.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, Hopefully said:

A company that makes whorish clothing gets a pretty lady with 300k followers to wear it. Pair it with the background of a luxury vehicle, expensive jewelry, or loads of cash now it seems appealing to look like this.

This made me think about the 4,000 luxury vehicles at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean when the Felicity Ace cargo ship sank a few days ago.  God's way of taking out some of the influencing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  20

This is the scripture that shouts out to me today.  This is what evil does to human souls.

2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  11

Well, the main thing to know is that Satan is our ultimate enemy.  That’s why we’re told to put on God’s heavy-duty armour to protect us from the evil one.  Satan has many names; the Deceiver is one of them.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

- Ephesians 6:10-17 (KJV)

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,121
  • Content Per Day:  3.29
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Well, the main thing to know is that Satan is our ultimate enemy.  That’s why we’re told to put on God’s heavy-duty armour to protect us from the evil one.  Satan has many names; the Deceiver is one of them.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

- Ephesians 6:10-17 (KJV)

Question: How often should we put on Spiritual Armour?

Answer: As often as we need to.

👍Helmet of Salvation = Thoughts Free of Condemnation.

👍Breastplate of Righteousness = Heart Full of Godliness.

👍Girdle of Truth = Covering Secured by Living Proof.

👍Footwear of the Preparation of the Gospel of Peace = Stability in Readiness to Preach.

👍Shield of Faith = Protection Impenetrable because of Belief.

👍Sword of the Spirit = Attack Effectual with the Word that is Perfect.

👍Praying in the Spirit = Requests Holy not that of the Hypocrite.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1