IGNORED

Is Your Church Equipping the Body to deal w/the gender issue?

tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I saw a very troubling episode of Dr. Phil....that really opened my eyes to how bad it really is and although I have been aware of the issue and have been wondering why the churches I have been to, don't seem to address these issues.  I am so very troubled for the kids that are having to deal with this.  I've got 30 year old kids that are having to deal with these issues and they are talking about it and really struggling with all of this in society....I can't even imagine what this is doing to little kids brains who are witnessing all of this.  Are you having conversations about this in your church, in your homes?  I'm just wondering.  I have some very strong concerns with regard to this and Romans 1:24 and how Christians are to deal with this issue?   Here is the episode if you are interested in what I am talking about:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Would you mind posting this in the video section,it needs to be approved ,I do see your struggle,it's all around us,love to chat with you about this,please re-post in the video section,somebody will watch it for the video to be approved :)

Tx  !

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Not sure when and if this was moved, but it is in the video section.

6 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Not sure when and if this was moved, but it is in the video section.

Thanks,it wasn't earlier :) George probably moved it..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Equipping is in living as a witness of Christ and also to witnessing (speaking) of Christ.

We are citizens of heaven and thus not to get entangled with the evil of this world. 

Yes, but I'm asking if your children are being taught how to stand in their faith and respond to these things.  We have gotten to this point because of the weakness of each generation to be able to stand firmly in their faith against these social issues.  So now we are seeing the fruits of this in our society and it's devouring our children because they are not being trained up in the Word with regard to these things.

8 hours ago, tsth said:

Yes, but I'm asking if your children are being taught how to stand in their faith and respond to these things.  We have gotten to this point because of the weakness of each generation to be able to stand firmly in their faith against these social issues.  So now we are seeing the fruits of this in our society and it's devouring our children because they are not being trained up in the Word with regard to these things.

This link has lot of good information, I didn't read it yet as I just received it from a friend..

Christian and gay | Living Out

Thank you angels4u for responding to this post....I did look at the site you posted and although I "think" it is promoting abstinence from sinful lifestyles, it's not real clear...which gives me pause with regard to the ministry.  Any ministry that is vague about what it promotes gives me doubts?  Read the "About Us and What We Believe" to see what I am referring to.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, tsth said:

Thank you angels4u for responding to this post....I did look at the site you posted and although I "think" it is promoting abstinence from sinful lifestyles, it's not real clear...which gives me pause with regard to the ministry.  Any ministry that is vague about what it promotes gives me doubts?  Read the "About Us and What We Believe" to see what I am referring to.

I didn't have time to look at it yet, actually a couple of other people and me are praying ones or twice a week for the schools and school boards regarding this issue ,we're in the progress of making a website, it's rampant here also and the most important thing right now is prayer,can you set up a group with some Christians to pray and ask God to direct you of what to He wants you to do?

• Thumbs Up 1