IGNORED

The alive and remaining are changed - doesn't that mean all the rest died?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  11

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

2 Timothy 2:15

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

- 2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/28/2022 at 7:15 PM, George said:

In the 1st century ... there was a PHYSICAL TEMPLE and a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE.

Act 3:1  Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 

1Co 3:16  Do you not know that you are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 

1Co 3:17  If anyone defiles the temple of God, God shall destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which you are. 

The Scriptures are full of examples of those things in the Spirit ... and then things in the Physical!

Heb 9:8

The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing

The first tabernacle was no longer standing after the 70 AD destruction.

I happen to think that another temple will be built, but it’s in defiance of the Messiah and His gospel, after God already rendered His judgment and wrath.  A new temple is the will of man, in defiance of God, not the will of God.  Christians need to be very careful not to get seduced by the deception associated with a new temple of stone....alluring through the flesh.  Both Hebrew roots and dispensationalism are leading many right to it’s door, unfortunately, from what I can see.  Love the Jews and share the gospel with them by all means, but do not follow them.  Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers.  Remember that if they have not the Son they have not the Father either.

This scripture came to mind right now regarding the new temple:

Isa 9:9-13

And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart,

The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.

Therefore the LORD shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and join his enemies together;

The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/28/2022 at 7:17 PM, George said:

@Alive How do you explain ...

Dan 2:44  And in the days of these kings, the God of Heaven shall set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed. And the kingdom shall not be left to other peoples, but it shall crush and destroy all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 

Dan 7:13  I saw in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him. 

Dan 7:14  And dominion and glory was given Him, and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations and languages, should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. 

In both passages of Daniel ... the Son of Man (Jesus) is coming to establish a Kingdom AFTER destroying men's kingdoms!

I'm seeing this as being fulfilled when Jesus set up His eternal kingdom in the first century, and included all people and nations in it (whosoever will from the nations)......the first kingdom of man He destroyed was that of Israel, sadly.  He also later destroyed that of Rome, as well as other kingdoms down through the centuries have come and gone, having been judged, and the west is now in danger of being destroyed in my opinion for defying God.  But He won't finish destroying the kingdoms of man with finality until His second coming.  I think of it being like King David who established his kingdom and was king of it, even though he was still fighting battles against his enemies.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/23/2022 at 2:04 PM, DeighAnn said:

Hopefully I am not going to far out on a limb to suggest that ANYONE who has taken the MARK aka the UNSAVED,  CAN'T BE AMONG THE GROUP to receive immortality.

I agree.  Revelation 20:4 bears that out.  Revelation 14:9-11 shows what happens to those who refuse to repent of the mark and image.  It's a common teaching to say that once a person takes the mark and worships the image that their fate is sealed and they base it solely on Revelation 14.  However, the verbs in that passage that are translated "receives" and "worships" are not in the past tense.  They are both in the present active tense and indicate a persistent activity.

Worshiping the man of sin through the mark and the image is idolatry.  According to Jesus, idolatry is a forgivable sin.

• "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven."  Matthew 12:31

Blasphemy of the Spirit is the persistent rejection of His conviction in favor of continuing in sin.  That's who Revelation 14:9-11 is describing. 

The seven plagues (trumpets / bowls) are judgments on those who were deceived into taking the mark and worshiping the image.  They are for the purpose of convicting those people of their idolatry that they might repent.  Those of the nations who do repent and stay repented until Jesus returns will inherit the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Alive said:

No! It is NOT truth. It is one end time stuff position among many that are offered by honest sons of the Living God.

If this simple 'truth' isn't realized, then there is something far worse going on.

There can be billions of offers,  STILL only one TRUTH.  We ARE seeking truth while trying to dispel false doctrines.   REALIZE, ideas put forth ON ANY OTHER SUBJECT easily recognized by  just pure and common sense ARE REJECTED when it comes to the words of God.  WHY?  The Adversary.  WE FIGHT against WHAT?  

What is needed to place the throne of Christ on earth? 

He was BORN HERE ON EARTH 
Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

HIS KINGDOM IS PROCLAIMED ON EARTH
Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

HE IS RETURNING TO EARTH
Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

How much is needed until SATAN and false doctrine no longer has a leg to stand on?   Please I need to be TOLD BECAUSE I don't know.  Would a preponderance of the evidence be enough?  

If Jesus doesn't come BACK to RAISE THE DEAD and to rule and reign over them, then what was the earth created for?

Jesus in heaven, angels in heaven, saints in heaven, unsaved dead and buried in the earth.  Is earth then just for the animals?

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  11

50 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I agree.  Revelation 20:4 bears that out.  Revelation 14:9-11 shows what happens to those who refuse to repent of the mark and image.  It's a common teaching to say that once a person takes the mark and worships the image that their fate is sealed and they base it solely on Revelation 14.  However, the verbs in that passage that are translated "receives" and "worships" are not in the past tense.  They are both in the present active tense and indicate a persistent activity.

Worshiping the man of sin through the mark and the image is idolatry.  According to Jesus, idolatry is a forgivable sin.

• "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven."  Matthew 12:31

Blasphemy of the Spirit is the persistent rejection of His conviction in favor of continuing in sin.  That's who Revelation 14:9-11 is describing. 

The seven plagues (trumpets / bowls) are judgments on those who were deceived into taking the mark and worshiping the image.  They are for the purpose of convicting those people of their idolatry that they might repent.  Those of the nations who do repent and stay repented until Jesus returns will inherit the earth.

My understanding is that the mark of the beast is having Satan’s seal in your forehead; in other words, you are one of his because you’ve been deceived.  How many times does Jesus tell Christians not to be deceived?  Lots!  When Satan appears claiming to be God and a Christian believes him, bows down and worships him, he/she has, at that very moment, taken the mark of the beast.  It’s the great apostasy!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,467
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,824
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just a few verses ... IN THE EARTH ... :)

Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Zechariah 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Jeremiah 33:15-21 King James Version (KJV) 

15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

19 And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying,

20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

Psalms 2:6-8 King James Version (KJV) 

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Steward

Let's play nice ... :)

I removed some posts from this thread ... let's discuss in the spirit of love.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Steward

How do you suppose this happens ... if the Lord is not ON THE EARTH ...

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  4

23 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

My understanding is that the mark of the beast is having Satan’s seal in your forehead; in other words, you are one of his because you’ve been deceived.  How many times does Jesus tell Christians not to be deceived?  Lots!  When Satan appears claiming to be God and a Christian believes him, bows down and worships him, he/she has, at that very moment, taken the mark of the beast.  It’s the great apostasy!

Agree.  Those who don't heed the many warnings of Jesus set themselves up to be deceived.  Those who take the mark and worship the image clearly align themselves with the man of sin but such an alignment is not irrevocable.

The man of sin claims to be God but the plagues will prove otherwise.  The first four plagues affect creation and show his impotence to do anything about it.  The question is who will see through the fraud and repent and who will persist in idolatry?  At some point, all who are going to repent will have done so but that is very late in the progression of the plagues, just before Jesus returns.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1