Fox News Touts Caitlyn Jenner as an ‘Inspiration,’ Announces She’s Hired

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  938
  • Topics Per Day:  0.51
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

Former Olympic athlete and unsuccessful California Republican gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner will join Fox News as a contributor, touting her as an “inspiration” and “a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community,” the network announced on Thursday.

Jenner—who was married to Kris Jenner—is one of the most prominent transgender individuals in the U.S. While she was hailed as “Woman of the Year” by Glamour magazine in 2015, she has also drawn substantial criticism from the LGBTQ+ community for her conservative views and policy positions that many interpret as anti-trans.

Similarly, Fox News has faced substantial criticism for segments and commentary that many in the LGBTQ+ community view as anti-trans or opposed to their equal treatment in U.S. society. Jenner has previously appeared as a guest commentator on the network, and also was interviewed by Fox News host Sean Hannity during her unsuccessful gubernatorial campaign in California last year. — Source: NewsWeek

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It will be interesting to see how Fox Fans react to this..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I started to turn away when the presented "The Five".  Now, I have no reason to watch them again, unless it is within the time slot of a few I like.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, WorthyBot said:

Former Olympic athlete and unsuccessful California Republican gubernatorial candidate Caitlyn Jenner will join Fox News as a contributor, touting her as an “inspiration” and “a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community,” the network announced on Thursday.

Jenner—who was married to Kris Jenner—is one of the most prominent transgender individuals in the U.S. While she was hailed as “Woman of the Year” by Glamour magazine in 2015, she has also drawn substantial criticism from the LGBTQ+ community for her conservative views and policy positions that many interpret as anti-trans.

Similarly, Fox News has faced substantial criticism for segments and commentary that many in the LGBTQ+ community view as anti-trans or opposed to their equal treatment in U.S. society. Jenner has previously appeared as a guest commentator on the network, and also was interviewed by Fox News host Sean Hannity during her unsuccessful gubernatorial campaign in California last year. — Source: NewsWeek

View the full article

An inspiration? Hmmm....that is interesting :unsure:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

26 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

An inspiration? Hmmm....that is interesting :unsure:

Right?  An inspiration to whom I wonder?  The confused children being push by a parent/adult into being something or someone they are not?  A minority group of people who want to justify their unnormal sexual attraction to members of their own gender (male & female)  and the sexual sins they commit?  A group of elites that want everything ungodly and unnatural to exist on planet earth so they can have control over all power and money? 

The only ones getting any real inspiration out of any of this are those who live in total darkness and are control by the dark one, satan. Fox keeps falling farther into the pits of hell.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

I'm just going to put my heart out on a string here. :soapbox:

I cannot fathom why this push, push, push, push, from everywhere and everyone to normalize sexual deviations.  Is it to stop the procreation of humans?  I know the elites (WEF) want to depopulate the planet.  Is this their way to do it by turning people into a neutered humanoid impossible of procreating by anything other than artificial means?

As Christians we all know that satan is behind all sin but these sexual perversions just keep getting worse.  When it first came out of the closet it was LGB. Lesbian. Gay. Bisexual.  Now the transexual's have their needed recognition letter in it.  The queers needed their letter in it. The intersex people have their letter now.  And the asexual has theirs.  LGBTQIA. 

Are there more deviations I have missed?  

It was bad enough that we had adultery and fornication going on in the past, ruining lives, marriages, and families.  Now we have teachers talking about their bedroom sex and sexual preferences to our little children in schools and yelling they have the right to do this.  We have talking heads all over the airwaves telling everyone there is nothing abnormal about people having sex with whomever or whatever they chose.  It's a personal thing.  A personal choice.

If it's so personal why are they all wanting it to be talked about, written about, spoken about, as if what is happening in their bedrooms is normal biological sex?  I did like it all in the closet or behind the bedroom door, when it was considered personal. 

Sex used to be a personal topic.  Sexual sin was hidden because of the guilt of the perpetrator.  Now everyone knows what is going on in bedrooms of the deviant as they scream it from the rooftops so it sounds like something normal.  It's not.  The devil is laughing hysterically at the deception, lies, and especially the complacency of the church leaders regarding sexual sin. 

Heaven forbid a pastor should preach about the sin of premarital sex to the teenagers and young adults. :sarc:

Right now the Disney Corporation, which used to be family friendly, is tooting the horns of the LGBQRTYABCXYZ and all other letters identified with sex and sin as they fight for the right of public schools in Florida to teach and talk to 5 year olds in Kindergarten classes about lesbians (homosexual women), gays (homosexual men), bisexuals (sex with men and women), trans (wanna be men/wanna be women), and I have no idea who the others are or what they do in the bedroom.

Can you hear the 5 year old asking these teachers, "What is a lesbian?" 

Does the teacher answer, "Lesbians are two women who love each other?"  or "Lesbians are two women who have sex with each other?" Do they proceed to explain the act of sex to the 5 year old child that these women in love are doing to each other? 

I am sure they leave it with love because every one loves the word love. But all of this revolves around the act of sex and not the act of love.

Edited by debrakay
typos

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

On 3/31/2022 at 6:55 PM, debrakay said:

Are there more deviations I have missed?

Yes, there has been a silent "P" for years now, for pedophilia.
An infamous song came out a few months back, from the "San Francisco Gay Men’s Choir" called:

"We’re Coming For Your Children"

Here's the demonic lyrics:

"You say we all lead lives you don’t respect. But you’re just frightened. You think that we’ll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked. Funny, just this once, you’re correct.
We’ll convert your children – happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it…
Just like you’re worried, they’ll change their group of friends, you won’t approve of where they go at night. And you’ll be disgusted when they start learning things online that you kept far from their sight
We’ll convert your children – Yes we will! – reaching one and all, there’s really no escaping it, cause even grandma likes RuPaul…
The world’s getting kinder, Gen Z’s gayer than Grindr…We’re coming for them. We’re coming for your children…The gay agenda is coming home. The gay agenda is here."

A few of them had apparently been in jail for pedophilia, had served their time, and were singing in this immoral debauchery.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

Praying for Bruce Jenner's Salvation.