• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, backontrack said:

Still does not answer the question of fruit and fruit of the womb

Something needs to take place first my friend to have that fruit you are talking about. That something was Adam knew his wife Eve and she conceived (the fruit). She did not conceive by Satan. It is troubling that you are thinking and even entertaining these ideas and giving them air time. Maybe you need to consider the fruit you are listening to or getting your information from.

Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,018
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. [emphasis added]

I assume the Tree of Life would be the same as the fruits in the Garden of Eden. If @George has the time, I'd like him to chime in and give me his thoughts also; he is a wise man. I can see the reasoning; it could be representative or symbolic. 

However, Adam & Eve did physically partake of the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, which was literal. Therefore, if that tree was literal, why not the other, and if so, that leads me back to the original question; why didn't they?

Things were different before the Fall of Creation so what we consider to be literal now is not the same as it was preFall.

The purpose of the Tree of Life is to keep people alive as long as they keep partaking of it. One consequence of disobeying God was denial of access to the Tree of Life, the result being spiritual death and eventually physical death.

Adam and Eve were ignorant of the difference between good and evil before they disobeyed God's instruction.

We are not told the extent of the knowledge of good and evil that they gained from eating of the forbidden fruit, but we can be sure it was experiential. An immediate change took place. They knew they were guilty of disobeying God and were ashamed now that they had lost their covering of innocence and the countdown was on for their bodies to age and die.

It was not only Adam and Eve's experience that changed, the whole of Creation changed. It went from being free of decay or corruption to being contaminated by sin.

The Bible reveals that Adam's disobedience brought judgment on everyone, but Christ's obedience brought justification, and renewed access to the Tree of Life for the Redeemed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

1 hour ago, Ancient said:

Something needs to take place first my friend to have that fruit you are talking about. That something was Adam knew his wife Eve and she conceived (the fruit). She did not conceive by Satan. It is troubling that you are thinking and even entertaining these ideas and giving them air time. Maybe you need to consider the fruit you are listening to or getting your information from.

Shalom

Ok I will consider that but I am a free thinker 

1 hour ago, Sower said:

"I'll get lots of flak from my opinion here"

Isn't that what you are after? Why else would you post what you did?

Thanks for the loving reply so what you are saying if one thinks different then someone else it not permitted!

2 hours ago, Ancient said:

All life comes from God, you know the one who creates and gives life, the one who breathes the breath of life into each person. No fruit of the womb comes from Satan. There is nowhere in God's word that even remotely or comes close to that disgraceful abominable doctrine that has been presented. You need Book, Chapter and Verse. You need to put up or.....!!!

Shalom

Nephilim 

Gen 6:1-6 Num 13:30-31   Hum I thought Satan to was a fallen Angle then came Gen:1-11 the flood Cane's decedents and the Nephilim

so wicked it Grieved God! Son of Satan 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I assume the Tree of Life would be the same as the fruits in the Garden of Eden. If @George has the time, I'd like him to chime in and give me his thoughts also; he is a wise man. I can see the reasoning; it could be representative or symbolic. 

The tree of life in Revelation would seem to be the SAME as in Genesis to fulfill the cyclical pattern of the Bible.   It's a physical tree ... and when Adam and Eve ate of the fruit they died.  What died?  Their Spirit!  

To be birthed into the Kingdom ... it is of the Spirit that must be birthed.  :)

12 x 12 would be total fulfillment ... 144 ... study this out and you'll find some cool things out!  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

We are not told the extent of the knowledge of good and evil that they gained from eating of the forbidden fruit, but we can be sure it was experiential. An immediate change took place. They knew they were guilty of disobeying God and were ashamed now that they had lost their covering of innocence and the countdown was on for their bodies to age and die.

They had disobeyed God's spoken word so they knew evil.  Period.  We have no need of knowing the extent of the knowledge of good and evil.  Satan lied when he said God knew both good and evil.  God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.  Only satan and his minions knew both and he became evil because of his pride.  We avoid pride by being thankful.  

Being curious about sin, or forbidden fruit,  just gets us into trouble.  It is temptation.  We can't seek God with all our hearts, souls, strength and minds if we are curious about evil.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, backontrack said:
2 hours ago, Sower said:

"I'll get lots of flak from my opinion here"

Isn't that what you are after? Why else would you post what you did?

Thanks for the loving reply so what you are saying if one thinks different then someone else it not permitted!

So then, if I think differently than you, (reading something appearing to mock scripture),  is it not also permitted?
If you are sincere in that you felt inspired by the holy spirit to post what you did, cool. Then I misunderstood.
Why not show us how you arrived to the
("where things get sorta weird")  conclusions, as God has showed you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,306
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

4 hours ago, backontrack said:

I do not know if the tree of life was really fruit. I'll get lots of flak from my opinion here. I think it was what i call fruit of the womb. I think Eve had a sexual encounter with Satan and as a result of that encounter she had twins Cane and Able and that's where things get sorta weird. I also think Adam had a homosexual encounter with Satan as well. Result Cane Satan's off spring killed Able. Thus here we are transexuals, Gays, Lesbians, beastiality and sexual sins so far out of Wack one can only imagine. Sodom and Gamora paid the price for this to as Adam and Eve did except they were banned from the Garden. That's my take!  

Also known as the "serpent seed" doctrine of the Christian Identity cult and others who share much in common with it. Certain schismatic groups of the Aryan Brotherhood also espouse this heresy (those who aren't "Odinists," that is). It's common in those circles.

Edited by Marathoner
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

4 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Also known as the "serpent seed" doctrine of the Christian Identity cult and others who share much in common with it. Certain schismatic groups of the Aryan Brotherhood also espouse this heresy (those who aren't "Odinists," that is). It's common in those circles.

It's also a doctrine of Shepherd's Chapel.

https://carm.org/shepherds-chapel/the-serpent-seed-and-the-kenites/

• Thanks 1