IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just now, missmuffet said:

Why do you think there will be so many who become believers during the 7 year tribulation that will survive? Where in the Bible does it tell us that so many believers will survive and enter into the 1000 year millennium. 

Well, we have specific numbers ... 

Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth. 

So ... 1/4 of the earth here ... as we approach 7.7 Billion would mean that close to 2 billion people would perish.

So now we're around 6 Billion.

Rev 9:15  So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour, the day, the month, and the year, were released to kill a third of mankind

So a third of 6 billion would be roughly 2 more billion that perish.

So now we're looking at 4 billion left.

Those are the only 2 references that give specific numbers in the book of Revelation.

I'm looking at a situation whereby 1/4 of those 4 billion survive to arrive at that billion number. 

I'm believing that people in distant lands like Guam, Japan, Indonesian islands, etc ... they are the distant lands spoken of the Lord that His glory is revealed in Isaiah 66.

That's why I think there is around a billion or so survivors that repopulate the earth.  Basically you are looking at a "tenth" of today's population surviving all of this.

Now the number of BELIEVERS is a multitude that nobody can number ...

Rev 7:9  After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 

Rev 7:10  and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 

In the Kingdom ... we will already be in our glorified states.  

Just my thoughts on the matter.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, George said:

Well, we have specific numbers ... 

Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth. 

So ... 1/4 of the earth here ... as we approach 7.7 Billion would mean that close to 2 billion people would perish.

So now we're around 6 Billion.

Rev 9:15  So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour, the day, the month, and the year, were released to kill a third of mankind

So a third of 6 billion would be roughly 2 more billion that perish.

So now we're looking at 4 billion left.

Those are the only 2 references that give specific numbers in the book of Revelation.

I'm looking at a situation whereby 1/4 of those 4 billion survive to arrive at that billion number. 

I'm believing that people in distant lands like Guam, Japan, Indonesian islands, etc ... they are the distant lands spoken of the Lord that His glory is revealed in Isaiah 66.

That's why I think there is around a billion or so survivors that repopulate the earth.  Basically you are looking at a "tenth" of today's population surviving all of this.

Now the number of BELIEVERS is a multitude that nobody can number ...

Rev 7:9  After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 

Rev 7:10  and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 

In the Kingdom ... we will already be in our glorified states.  

Just my thoughts on the matter.

And then look at all the Christians who will perish by the hands of the Antichrist. I don't think the Bible gives us a number that so many Christians will survive the 7 year tribulation. It would only be speculation. 

• Steward

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

And then look at all the Christians who will perish by the hands of the Antichrist.

But all of these saints are coming in their resurrected bodies.  The common teaching is that unregenerated saints repopulate the earth.  The Bible doesn't teach this.  Every born again Saint I believe will have a resurrected body. 

It's the survivors of the nations that did not come to fight in the final battle over Jerusalem that repopulate the world.  The Bible specifically mentions Arab nations, Egypt, Iran, and 1/6 of the Gog / Magog that survive all of this.

Be blessed. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, George said:

Yes I can see that we'll have billions upon billions of people by the time the Millennial Kingdom comes to an end.

Now the question is ... how many will be deceived when Satan is released out after the 1000 years have been completed.?

Good morning, George,

A fascinating conversation, a couple of your views I have never heard before. My replies are not argumentative or challenge your understandings, but to comprehend, reason, and consider them. Iron sharpens iron. I have been wrong more than once; that is what my wife tells me anyway. 😊

Concerning the mark of the Beast: The Bible doesn't say ... so I wouldn't want to speculate.

I was not soliciting a number or percentage; some, few, many, or most would suffice. I was relating this to the proportion of people allowed to enter the millennium. It stands to reason since they are condemned to Hell, these survivors will be dispatched and not allowed to enter the millennium. Matthew 24:40-41 is my thinking.

The Bible is pretty clear that there are survivors in the nations. So you have the survivors of this time frame ... and there will be a huge host of resurrected saints ruling with Jesus on during the millennial reign over this group that survived it all.

Yes, sir, I agree. Have you ever thought, with all the destruction, one-third of all trees and green grass being burnt up, asteroid impacts, volcanic activity, tsunamis, deaths, professional people, infrastructure, speedy technological travel, mechanical support, fuel, and preparation lost during the Tribulation? How will the nations get from our side of the hemisphere to Jerusalem and back annually without modern technology?

One solution is that one-third of everything burnt up happens on our continent. The America’s is about 33% of the global landmass. A CME or massive solar flare hitting this side of the planet would do it? We had a close call not many years ago.

One third of the Jews. I believe they will have resurrected bodies ... as I'm believing that will be part of the Trump of God .. the Yovel (Jubilee Trumpet blast connected to Yom Kippur) Trumpet or the Final Trumpet of Matthew 24, and 1 Corinthians 15.

I am not disputing your thoughts, but this confuses me? If the one-third remnant of Israel receives glorified bodies. Does that not negate the need for Temple animal sacrifices as you described?

One last question could shed some light on whether America is in biblical prophecy or not. Do you have an opinion of the geographical location of ancient Tarshish? Some say it is Spain, some Britain, some elsewhere. No need to mention the destinations of Job and Paul.

Most other ancient biblical lands are accurately identified and associated with their modern counterparts. It is strange Tarshish cannot be positively identified considering its ancient importance with shipping, precious metals, and industrial metals?

As you have noticed, I have a rough time staying on the original topic, as it always branches off like a family tree. 😊

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

57 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning, George,

A fascinating conversation, a couple of your views I have never heard before. My replies are not argumentative or challenge your understandings, but to comprehend, reason, and consider them. Iron sharpens iron. I have been wrong more than once; that is what my wife tells me anyway. 😊

Concerning the mark of the Beast: The Bible doesn't say ... so I wouldn't want to speculate.

I was not soliciting a number or percentage; some, few, many, or most would suffice. I was relating this to the proportion of people allowed to enter the millennium. It stands to reason since they are condemned to Hell, these survivors will be dispatched and not allowed to enter the millennium. Matthew 24:40-41 is my thinking.

The Bible is pretty clear that there are survivors in the nations. So you have the survivors of this time frame ... and there will be a huge host of resurrected saints ruling with Jesus on during the millennial reign over this group that survived it all.

Yes, sir, I agree. Have you ever thought, with all the destruction, one-third of all trees and green grass being burnt up, asteroid impacts, volcanic activity, tsunamis, deaths, professional people, infrastructure, speedy technological travel, mechanical support, fuel, and preparation lost during the Tribulation? How will the nations get from our side of the hemisphere to Jerusalem and back annually without modern technology?

One solution is that one-third of everything burnt up happens on our continent. The America’s is about 33% of the global landmass. A CME or massive solar flare hitting this side of the planet would do it? We had a close call not many years ago.

One third of the Jews. I believe they will have resurrected bodies ... as I'm believing that will be part of the Trump of God .. the Yovel (Jubilee Trumpet blast connected to Yom Kippur) Trumpet or the Final Trumpet of Matthew 24, and 1 Corinthians 15.

I am not disputing your thoughts, but this confuses me? If the one-third remnant of Israel receives glorified bodies. Does that not negate the need for Temple animal sacrifices as you described?

One last question could shed some light on whether America is in biblical prophecy or not. Do you have an opinion of the geographical location of ancient Tarshish? Some say it is Spain, some Britain, some elsewhere. No need to mention the destinations of Job and Paul.

Most other ancient biblical lands are accurately identified and associated with their modern counterparts. It is strange Tarshish cannot be positively identified considering its ancient importance with shipping, precious metals, and industrial metals?

As you have noticed, I have a rough time staying on the original topic, as it always branches off like a family tree. 😊

I'm very interested in what George thinks of this also,it's fascinating how everything might happen,I always wondered if the GT will be worse for Israel than other nations,I know we all will be under the rule of AC who makes that nobody can buy or sell anything, it will be so difficult to live on this earth as we will be tracked in everything we do, there will be no escape from the AC ,and forums like this will be a thing of the past, I believe they will only promote their  united world religion, I sense that we're not done with this year yet and more changes are coming...

I believe in the Rapture and don't know when this will happen but I'm prepared to stay if that will be how it's turning out,some people believe in Pre -trip when things are getting very bad...

For now I believe ,we could be going to Rev 6 soon,don't you think? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, George said:

But all of these saints are coming in their resurrected bodies.  The common teaching is that unregenerated saints repopulate the earth.  The Bible doesn't teach this.  Every born again Saint I believe will have a resurrected body. 

It's the survivors of the nations that did not come to fight in the final battle over Jerusalem that repopulate the world.  The Bible specifically mentions Arab nations, Egypt, Iran, and 1/6 of the Gog / Magog that survive all of this.

Be blessed. :)

I also believe every person's body will be resurrected believers and non believers. That although does not say that there will be billions of Christians who will survive the 7 year tribulation. My speculation would be that very few Christians will survive the 7 year tribulation and go into the 1000 year millennium. The Bible is silent on this. 

• Steward

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

How will the nations get from our side of the hemisphere to Jerusalem and back annually without modern technology?

In the days of Peleg .. the earth was divided!  I believe the earth will UNIFY again!   When the Bible describes every mountain LEVELED ... and every VALLEY RAISED ... it sounds as if God is setting the stage back to how the creation was first created.  I believe we'll be living in a Pangea type of situation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

Does that not negate the need for Temple animal sacrifices as you described?

The animal sacrifices were for the unglorified remannt of the nations ... specifically Egypt is mentioned.  Re-read the sacrifices of the last days ... and you'll see who is doing the sacrifices.  

And every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holy to the LORD of hosts, so that all who sacrifice may come and take of them and boil the meat of the sacrifice in them. And there shall no longer be a trader in the house of the LORD of hosts on that day. 

Isaiah 19:21-25  And the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the LORD and perform them.

Isaiah 66:20  And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem

Basically, we know there are survivors who never took the mark ... and with all the chaos in the world lived as they always have -- self sufficient civilizations.   Think of African tribes in the Congo, or people who live in Papau New Guinea, areas like that where they are self-sufficient.

Then you have those who were battling the AC before he came to full power ... and reject him ... thus were oppressed by him.  This is where the Ishmaelites, and the Egyptians come into the picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

Do you have an opinion of the geographical location of ancient Tarshish? Some say it is Spain, some Britain, some elsewhere. No need to mention the destinations of Job and Paul.

It's definitely west ... most say Spain ... bottom line it's survivors that are specifically mentioned.

• Steward

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

For now I believe ,we could be going to Rev 6 soon,don't you think? 

Not yet ... I believe we could be witnessing the beginning ridings of the 4 horseman though!  Think of them riding together ... instead of one at a time.  So when the 4th aligns up -- Pale Green Horse (Disease / Pestilence) ... then we'll know where we are!  It'll be hard to miss that one .... 1/4 of mankind dies ... 2 billion people dying within a short time.

• Thumbs Up 1