IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

38 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Now that makes sense and never crossed my mind. I always looked at it from the other popular view. 

I figured continental formation was the result of Noah's flood. The bursting forth of water through the crust of the earth allowed continental drift. The globe's crust now looks like a baseball seam. 

Now you are making me rethink and study more on a number of topics. :D

Have you considered the cataclism of the continent formation within a man’s lifetime and what that would be like on the planet for a rejoining?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, George said:

Honestly, I see it as only Gentiles making the sacrifices.  I see that ALL of ISRAEL is saved ... if they are saved ... then they have resurrected bodies and can enter and exit the presence of God without a filter.

Basically I see the remote parts of the earth that didn't succumb to the beast and his system, as well as those who for whatever reason ... didn't want something in their body ... or chose to live off the grid in fear of the end of the world or whatever .. .survivors that are alive at the return of the Lord, but yet are unregenerated.  Those survivors it appears will be given the mandate, as it was in the beginning ... and again with Noah ... Be fruitful and multiply!

It just so happens, the earth with the arrival of the manifestation of the sons of God ... 

Rom 8:18  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 

Rom 8:19  For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. 

Rom 8:20  For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope 

Rom 8:21  that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 

Rom 8:22  For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. 

Rom 8:23  And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 

Rom 8:24  For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? 

The creation awaits our revelation ... the Lord's return, and taking our place as Kings and Priests of the Most High!

Rev 5:10  and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.” 

Very interesting! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Very interesting! 

C.S. Lewis said this ...

If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most for the present world were precisely those who thought most of the next. It is since Christians have largely ceased to think of the other world that they have become so ineffective in this.

When you understand the full plan of God ... how it plays itself out ... then you can walk in full assurance that you are in His will!

Miracles happen all around ... and you may be like in the eye of the hurricane ... the world going nuts around you ... and you are looking up and seeing the birds fly!   There's no better place to be than in the center of His will!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

3 minutes ago, Alive said:

Have you considered the cataclism of the continent formation within a man’s lifetime and what that would be like on the planet for a rejoining?

Thus, my long-time thoughts of it occurring when the eight were lifted above the surface of the earth. The continents are still floating moving on a micro-scale as I understand it. 

It does seem logical to me from this perspective. A return to what the Lord originally created and intended.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

Thus, my long-time thoughts of it occurring when the eight were lifted above the surface of the earth. The continents are still floating moving on a micro-scale as I understand it. 

It does seem logical to me from this perspective. A return to what the Lord originally created and intended.

Yes…a micro scale but floating as a term may paint a confusing picture.

The pressures and structures involved are hard to actually imagine. The pressure, heat and disruption that would occur in a brief period of time would be unimaginable. This notion is similar to a suggestion made by a member of a solar flare burning up a hemisphere….that would destroy the atmosphere.

lol

9 minutes ago, Alive said:

Yes…a micro scale but floating as a term may paint a confusing picture.

The pressures and structures involved are hard to actually imagine. The pressure, heat and disruption that would occur in a brief period of time would be unimaginable. This notion is similar to a suggestion made by a member of a solar flare burning up a hemisphere….that would destroy the atmosphere.

lol

As I recall, I do not think the member said or believed the atmosphere would be destroyed, only everything on the surface of the earth would be burnt up by the plasma heat generated.

I was looking for some initials (like Ph.D.) after the dude's name and did not see any. So, I would assume he (or she :D) gleaned that information from a reputable scientific source? 

As far as that person knows, there is no documented evidence of a major solar event striking the earth. Save the 1859 Carrington Event, which was a minor electrical spark in comparison. 

There is a scientific theory of what happens when a 6,000-degree plasma solar flare hits earth's uppermost atmosphere with a long explanation. In short, it is theorized it could produce 100# blocks of ice that would fall to earth. 

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

As I recall, I do not think the member said or believed the atmosphere would be destroyed, only everything on the surface of the earth would be burnt up by the plasma heat generated.

I was looking for some initials (like Ph.D.) after the dude's name and did not see any. So, I would assume he (or she :D) gleaned that information from a reputable scientific source? 

As far as that person knows, there is no documented evidence of a major solar event striking the earth. Save the 1859 Carrington Event, which was a minor electrical spark in comparison. 

There is a scientific theory of what happens when a 6,000-degree plasma solar flare hits earth's uppermost atmosphere with a long explanation. In short, it is theorized it could produce 100# blocks of ice that would fall to earth. 

I wasn't saying the member said that. I am suggesting a flare enuf to burn up a hemisphere would destroy the atmosphere rendering the planet unlivable.

See ya--bye bye.

:-)

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Alive said:

He is bound so as not to be able to deceive the Nations so the Gospel is preached unfettered. This does not mean he is bound so that he is entirely out of the picture.

I am waiting for a shout and a final restoration of all things.

I would be interested in a scriptural defense of this position. As it stands, virtually every government of every nation that I know of are in varying states of deception. Spreading the gospel is illegal to one degree or another in countries that account for well over half of the world's population. Over the past 2000 years, the unfettered spread of the gospel is an absolute aberration that happens only on rare occasions.

When did the binding occur?

• This is Worthy 1

12 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

I would be interested in a scriptural defense of this position. As it stands, virtually every government of every nation that I know of are in varying states of deception. Spreading the gospel is illegal to one degree or another in countries that account for well over half of the world's population. Over the past 2000 years, the unfettered spread of the gospel is an absolute aberration that happens only on rare occasions.

When did the binding occur?

Rev. 20:2 (NAS20S) And he took hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

The Lord is doing great works bringing in a harvest in these places like China and Iran.

The Gospel is victorious. I like Heiser's translation that reads "and the gates of hell cannot 'withstand' the Church". Gates are a defensive mechanism, so it fits.

The Great Commission is an ongoing reality.

As I have said here a few times, I am more and more convinced of the early penning of Rev. If that is so, then much is looked at differently.

In the final analysis, God is sovereign and the enemy has no more power than he is allowed. He is nothing but a created being who rebelled--he is weak and sin. He is weak in that he is limited by his maker--our God. He cannot touch a son of God unless given permission and that will only result in a Rom. 8:28 reality.

So, whether Rev 20.2 is applicable or not (which I think is)--he is bound.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Who is currently deceiving the nations?

Rev 20:2  And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 

Rev 20:3  and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. 

This passage has nothing to do with Satan bound from believers ... its specifically that he can no longer deceive the nations!

• Thumbs Up 1