IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, George said:

The reason why this is important ... is that God gives His people a DETAILED vision of what He is doing, first --- to show that He alone is God and only God could foretell the future ... but also to EQUIP us with the knowledge to reach all people with the gospel!  In the near future ... the world will be shaken to the point like it never has, and this will be an opportunity to bring in a harvest for our generation! 

God gives us a glimpse of the false gospels, false teachers, and nothing is NEW under the SUN!  Think of all the false teachings that Paul deals with in the 1st century ... replacement theology (Romans 9-11), completing ones salvation through works (Galatians), amillenialism (2 Tim 2:17-18).  The apostle John deals with gnosticism.   Why does the Bible go through such details ... because in the LAST DAYS there will be FALSE TEACHERS abounding!  Jesus LITERALLY says ... TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN deceive you!  Meaning that "man's teachings" is how people get deceived!  This is WHY THE WORD of GOD must be studied!

Once again--how you read these things does not need to affect the sharing of Christ. Eschatology is not the Gospel. It is enough to know that He is returning. He is returning we know, because He first came. IN a certain sense--no actually in a very real sense all scripture is eschatological...from Gen 3:15 on. But ones interpretation of prophecy and especially Rev. should not change our obligation to the 3 commandments. Unfortunately, it often does--but it doesn't have to be that way.

I am ready and willing regardless according to and by the measure of His Grace and Faith toward me.

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

23 minutes ago, Golds and Blues said:

And by what standard does The Holy Spirit convict of sin?

Standard? The only real standard is God's standard.

Having Christ within us, as our senses are excercised, is like a tuning fork.

Of course--it is always understood that his word informs us--but a relationship with Him, is far more comprehensive--when He touches something in us that should go.

Words are not enough for this sort of thing both externally and internally.

Examples can be shared, but the experience is required to fully understand.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Amen!....the Holy Spirit indwells us, why the need to be constantly filled, when he already resides in us,?

To me that doesn’t make sense, I had a friend who believed that, I don’t.

I suspect Eph. 5:19 could apply to those who are already saved/filled with the Spirit.  So, Paul's command to be filled with the Spirit could be viewed as an ONGOING command.

And, Ac.13:52 models a continuous ongoing filling of the Spirit (imperfect tense on G5775 there...) so that might be another reason to support the idea of "ongoing infilling".....

Thinking the purpose of "being filled" is more than just to obtain the state of "indwelling".....but to obtain additional benefits.....like periods of heightened/renewed sensitivity/awareness of the Spirit's leading, direction, guidance, teaching, conviction, etc.

Just a thought....

blessings...

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

22 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Amen!....the Holy Spirit indwells us, why the need to be constantly filled, when he already resides in us,?

To me that doesn’t make sense, I had a friend who believed that, I don’t.

We need to be able to tell the difference from the seed of the Holy Spirit we recieved, the first deposit as the Spirit of Adaptation from Jesus Christ which cries ABBA Father, which means that we are the children of Jesus Christ and for that reason the children of the Heavenly Father. 

The increase of the anointing is another thing, the baptism of the Holy Spirit it is another thing, which may come with tongues or no tongues if the believers so desired. 

The Holy Spirit can fall upon a believer or a group of believers in a deferent way and for a different reasons and for a different propose. 

It can leave us alone to see how we can handle things on our own in our growth. 

But it is there waiting to get involved in us again on its own propose. 

We must be able to learn when we faction in our own maturity or ourselves and when we are corrected by the Holy Spirit, or guided by the Holy Spirit. 

We have ourselves besides  the Holy Spirit...

If not how else we can say we daily are dieing or being corrected or redirected to some times move by faith and not our own understanding. 

We need to be very discerning and the Good Shepherd is able to help us in that and he has pour the Holy Spirit upon us to help us in what we need. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We need to be able to tell the difference from the seed of the Holy Spirit we recieved, the first deposit as the Spirit of Adaptation from Jesus Christ which cries ABBA Father, which means that we are the children of Jesus Christ and for that reason the children of the Heavenly Father. 

The increase of the anointing is another thing, the baptism of the Holy Spirit it is another thing, which may come with tongues or no tongues if the believers so desired. 

The Holy Spirit can fall upon a believer or a group of believers in a deferent way and for a different reasons and for a different propose. 

It can leave us alone to see how we can handle things on our own in our growth. 

But it is there waiting to get involved in us again on its own propose. 

We must be able to learn when we faction in our own maturity or ourselves and when we are corrected by the Holy Spirit, or guided by the Holy Spirit. 

We have ourselves besides  the Holy Spirit...

If not how else we can say we daily are dieing or being corrected or redirected to some times move by faith and not our own understanding. 

We need to be very discerning and the Good Shepherd is able to help us in that and he has pour the Holy Spirit upon us to help us in what we need. 

May I just interject a little reminder( not agreeing or disagreeing with your input)  

Holy Spirit is a WHO and not " it"...... God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit......

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

May I just interject a little reminder( not agreeing or disagreeing with your input)  

Holy Spirit is a WHO and not " it"...... God the Father, God the Son, God the Spirit......

With love in Christ, Kwik

I have to think about that. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

25 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I am stating what is read in the Bible, so if I am not making sense to you, it means the Word of God does not make sense to you.

Where in the Bible when we Reign with Christ, does it state the Father is Reigning with us?

Where does it say we are Reigning with the Father during the 1,000 years?

Shalom, Heaven_Bound.

The Word of God makes perfect sense to me, even what others see as "obscure passages." What I'm NOT getting is what you THINK you are reading from the Bible.

The Bible says MUCH about when we reign with the Messiah Yeshua`. The Old Testament prophecies are replete with information about that time period! That's how we even know there WILL be a reign of the Messiah.

One of the clearest is Psalm 2. There, we read the following:

Psalm 2:1-12 (KJV)

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD (YHWH God the Father), and against his anointed (The Messiah, Yeshua`), saying,

3 "Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us!"

4 He that sitteth in the heavens (YHWH God the Father) shall laugh: the Lord (the Messiah) shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he (YHWH God the Father) speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 "Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion! 7 I will declare the decree:

"'the LORD (YHWH God the Father) hath said unto me (Yeshua` the Messiah),

"'"Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."'

10 "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth! 11 Serve the LORD (YHWH God the Father) with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son (the Messiah Yeshua`), lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little! Blessed are all they that put their trust in him!"

This will be completely fulfilled within the first few years of His reign upon the earth, early in the Millennium. Yeshua`, by the way, shall reign FOREVER, not just a thousand years (Luke 1:30-33 cf. 2 Samuel 7:4-17 and 1 Chronicles 17:1-15). The Millennium is just the FIRST 1,000 years of His reign. This psalm portrays a United Nations meeting shortly after the War Tribunal that the Messiah will conduct (Matthew 25:31-46) after the War for the Land of Israel when He arrives for His Second Advent.

Remember what Yeshua Himself said...

John 5:16-23 (KJV)

16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day. 17 But Jesus answered them,

"My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them,

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. 22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him."

He only does what His Father wants! Do you think that will be any different when He is reigning in Israel and then over the earth? Of course not! He will be God-the-Father's SPOKESMAN! Just as David acknowledged that the true King of Israel was YHWH God, Yeshua` will be the same way! His Father is the TRUE King!

Consider this passage carefully:

1 Timothy 6:11-16 (Berean Study Bible)

11 But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made the good confession before many witnesses.

13 I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who made the good confession in His testimony before Pontius Pilate: 14 Keep this commandment without stain or reproach until the appearance of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which the blessed and only Sovereign One [God the Father]—the King of kings and Lord of lords—will bring about in His own time. 16 He alone is immortal and dwells in unapproachable light. No one has ever seen Him, nor can anyone see Him. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen. [Hebrew for "Truth."]

It's the FATHER who is the "blessed and only Sovereign One" who is called "the King of kings and Lord of lords!" He's the ONE who "brings about the appearance of our Lord Yeshua` the Messiah in His own time!"

So, again, when we read Revelation 19:11-16, notice CAREFULLY how it is worded:

Revelation 19:11-16 (KJV)

11 And I saw heaven (the sky) opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven (in the sky) followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he (the Messiah) treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God (the FATHER). 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

So, Yeshua` is wearing His FATHER'S title on His thigh!

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I am stating when we break down the specifics about WHO is Reigning with Christ, we know it is the Saved/Resurrected and Christ Yeshua.   It even explains the physical surroundings.   But not a single Verse shows that during this 1,000 years period, the Father is physically present with us.  Clearly, through Christ He is in Spirit, but He is not there physically present in Body Form.

Shalom, Heaven_Bound.

Nor should He be! He is a SPIRIT - a WIND! On the other hand, one must recognize that God is OMNIPRESENT; that is, He is PRESENT EVERYWHERE AT ONCE in His Creation! By that reason alone, He is ALWAYS "physically present with us!" He's present enough for the kings and leaders of the earth to HEAR His Voice AUDIBLY, just as the children of Israel heard Him at Mount Sinai!

26 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Just tossing this out there and I don't care one way or another here.   But your answer makes me wonder if you might have a Oneness Viewpoint.   Clearly you still View God as Father/Son/Holy Spirit, but maybe you view Them like Christ said, Spirit, or you view them like Timothy said, God Manifested Himself rather than persons.

Reading the Greek it does say "to Agio Pneuma" tou Theou.

And is given to us because of Jesus Christ.

At the baptism of Jesus, the Holy Spirit recognized only Jesus. 

The miracle John the Baptist with the glorious genealogy was left out. It was given to Jesus only.

And the Spirit took Jesus to the dessert...

Do your self a favor and understand what you read...

And be kind to the people. 

Look to Jesus when the called upon him with deferent names and he accepted them, he never judge them or refuse to respond, he knew they are not calling someone else  but the one God had promised. 

He even accepted them when the call him the son of Nazareth, he did not protest or corrected the people...

Of course I understand the Trinity and understand that only Jesus Christ died on the Cross and only Jesus went to the place of the dead.

If you understand that The Father is called the Heavenly Father because he has remained in Heaven. And he will never leave Heaven.

You are bless multiple times. 

Because you can distinguish the Son from the Father and you will understand why Jesus never mentioned the Lord God of Abraham, and of Moses the Lord who made the Sinai Covenant with the Israelites. 

Then when you understand that the Jews put to death the other party of the Covenant....

Then you will understand why the Covenant was nullified at the time of the death of Jesus of Nazareth.  

Jesus of Nazareth has nothing to do or inherit from King David.  

Because he is not his Son. 

A new branch out from the root. 

Is this too much...this for those who want Jesus to inherit earthly Kingdoms.

And why, is it so he can shed blood...he did not shed the blood of anyone...

Even the blood of the ear of the servant, peter shed, Jesus healed him, he made it right.  

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

7 hours ago, Golds and Blues said:

Sounds to me as if a current loss of financial support has hindered the reasoning for worthy.com.

Never been about financial support.  The issue is when antimissonaries who protest outside my house in Israel are paid under the table...and some of those funds come through zionist organizations.

How would you feel if you had a guy yelling at your friends and family as they are walking to your house...only to find out that your brother was paying him to do so?

This is the present day reality for those of us who seek the salvation of Israel.