• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/25/2022 at 11:33 AM, Charlie744 said:

I can accept you have very different theories on many verses in the Bible but they still are YOUR thoughts and interpretations… they make perfect sense to you … 

Charlie

No, I understand THE BIBLE. With your words everyone who ever lived had "THEIR THOUGTS", which of course is just bad thinking, when you can't overcome an argument/debate that's the ole fall back line. Just admit you lost the debate and move on. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/25/2022 at 10:07 AM, Revelation Man said:
On 6/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, WilliamL said:

Also,

Daniel 2:43 “As you saw iron mixed with ceramic [alt.,miry] clay, they will mingle with the seed of mortal men [anasha]; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

And who is the "they?" Is it not non-mortal fallen angels?

They means European Human beings via the Fourth Beast. God is letting us know this is not about the figurative beast but real humans who will flourish, have many kids/off spring (see how Europe's population grew until now)...

The problem with this explanation is that "European Human beings" are of the seed of men. Whereas the prophecy indicates that the "they" are not of the seed of men.

All of the seed of mortal men can mix, and have mixed, with each other. Which is why I just cannot accept the logic such as yours, which is quite commonly used.

The nephilim, "the sons of the elohim" (Gen. 6:2, 4), were in the earth both before, "and also afterward" (Gen. 6:4) of the event of the Flood. Those later rephaim, such as Goliath, according to later historians such as Plato, were a hybrid race that, like most hybrids, could not breed true. Some believe that the  widespread incidence of hemophilia in the bloodlines of European royalty indicate that one or more of their ancestors were of this kind of mixed (and therefore tainted) blood.

Julius Caesar himself boasted that he was the descendant of such a god-human lineage.

On 6/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, WilliamL said:

The problem with this explanation is that "European Human beings" are of the seed of men. Whereas the prophecy indicates that the "they" are not of the seed of men.

Not at all, it can only be the seed of men, God locked up all the Demons who tried to altar mans DNA in Genesis where they remain today. So, that can not be what is spoken of, it has to be Human Brings offspring, which is what the root word states, SEED/Offspring.

2:43 And whereas 1768 thou sawest 2370 z8754 iron 6523 mixed 6151 z8743 with miry 2917 clay, 2635 they shall x1934 mingle themselves 6151 y1934 z8748 z8723 with the seed 2234 of men: 606 but they shall 1934 z8748 not 3809 cleave 1693 z8751 one 1836 to 5974 another, 1836 even y1888 as x1888 x1768 iron 6523 is not 3809 mixed 6151 z8723 with x5974 clay. 2635

2234 = Zerah means Posterity or SEED/Offspring of men.

The story is being told via a Large Statue, so Daniel is told these dreams in a certain way, he can't be seen as offending the great king Nebuchadnezzar because God wants Daniel to have favor. So this needs to be told very delicately because in the very end the Statue loses out, but not because of Nebuchadnezzar "WINK WINK" he was the Head of Gold, if only the other Kingdoms could have kept up his "Standards" !!

So, while telling this end time portion Daniel has to do so while using these Four Beasts but still give an understanding that it is four kingdoms, and thus they are human beings, of course.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they(Kingdoms is plural) shall mingle themselves with the seed of men:(Offspring) but (KEY)they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

"THEY" seemingly puts you off here, because it seems like Daniel via Gabriel are introducing an outside aspect here, its not. THEY = the Many Nations who come together, THEY will mingle their seeds together by basically having unrestricted travels between these many factions, you can take the train from London to Paris and it is no great deal, you are all citizens of the E.U.  (of course the Brits have supposedly pulled back, we will see). The point I think Daniel is making is that all these "FACTIONS" become one peoples, and their is unrestricted travel and they can all intermarry, they are one nation but still many nations. Which makes them both strong and weak. 

As I stated, I used to think this was them trying to reunite the kingdom via Royal Marriage, now I see it as the many nations becoming one, they simply have open borders and all unite under one umbrella so to speak as the European Union. All of their SEED become one in a Government Faction. This only started happening after Israel was reborn. (1956 Council of Rome)

On 6/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, WilliamL said:

Julius Caesar himself boasted that he was the descendant of such a god-human lineage.

No, he has to be from the SEED of Noah, remember, God wiped out everyone else, thus there is no seed left from those times save from faithful Noah, else God would not have sent his son. 

I know people go there, I heard it years ago, but remember, the old Hebrew, Aramiac etc. has to be studied in depth to even get a true grasp then we have to logically deduce everything. In Gen. 1 the first day is 9.2 Billion years because its a TIME PERIOD, not a day, the word uses is YOWM, and its used as any time period, month, year, day, evermore, perpetual, season, etc. etc. about 50 different things, then man has to figure out what the period of time actually is. In the Creation account we can now do that because we know the Universe is 13.7 billion years old and earth is 4.5 billion years old, thus all we have to do to get the first YOWM (time period) is subtract 4.5 billion from 13.7 billion and we get 9.2 billion years, its just math. But, its still logical deduction.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

I believe Jesus will return in our lifetime. 

Some signs that have only happened in 20th and 21st Centuries: 

Israel became a State and Country. All nations could not surrounded it in eschatological prophecy if it did not exist. 

Telecommunications became a thing, the whole world can now be in contact and see News in real time. 

Nuclear Proliferation, makes it possible for those mushroom clouds in the Prophets possible. 

Global Banking System/ All Banking connected, this makes it possible for the Antichrist to make The Mark of The Beast and control all buying and selling (Revelation 13:7-18)

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/28/2022 at 7:01 AM, Revelation Man said:
On 6/27/2022 at 2:30 PM, WilliamL said:

Not at all, it can only be the seed of men, God locked up all the Demons who tried to altar mans DNA in Genesis where they remain today.

And other fallen spirits then came after the Flood, just as Genesis foretold:

Gen. 6:4 There were giants/nephilim on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.

Num. 13:33 “There we saw the giants/nephilim (the descendants of Anak came from the giants/nephilim ); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Gen. 6:4 There were giants/nephilim on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.

Num. 13:33 “There we saw the giants/nephilim (the descendants of Anak came from the giants/nephilim ); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

That may be what it is referencing, but Noah is seen in Gen. 7, so the flood is after this event, if I am not mistaken. Satan wanted to altar the DNA of man, so God bound up all of those Demons now other demons dare not go there.

Just now, Revelation Man said:
1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

That may be what it is referencing, but Noah is seen in Gen. 7, so the flood is after this event, if I am not mistaken.

Numbers 13 events took place many, many hundreds of years AFTER the flood, during the Exodus.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:00 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

I believe Jesus will return in our lifetime. 

Not only that, Jesus will be ruling from Jerusalem by this time in 10 years. Fall of 2025 is looking like the Rapture (We CAN know the Season, just not the exact day nor hour.) The way to know the Season is to look at all the signs, especially in the skies, Thus I see Apophis on April 13, 2029 as the DOTL/Middle of the week Wrath of God. Thus by taking 3.5 years off of that for the Pre Trib Rapture I see a Fall of 2025 Rapture. 

On 6/30/2022 at 7:00 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

Israel became a State and Country. All nations could not surrounded it in eschatological prophecy if it did not exist. 

Telecommunications became a thing, the whole world can now be in contact and see News in real time. 

Nuclear Proliferation, makes it possible for those mushroom clouds in the Prophets possible. 

Global Banking System/ All Banking connected, this makes it possible for the Antichrist to make The Mark of The Beast and control all buying and selling (Revelation 13:7-18)

Mostly spot on, however I see the largest destruction as being of God via the Asteroid Apophis. 

Edited by Revelation Man

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Numbers 13 events took place many, many hundreds of years AFTER the flood, during the Exodus.

I don't have time to delve into the timing right now, but either way, God separated Israel where the Messiahs seed could never be tainted, and he has had plagues that killed 100's of million etc. I see God has having wiped out those offspring, if they ever existed to a larger extent  exponentially speaking I think God found ways to stunt their growth and to eventually wipe them off the face of the earth.

Edited by Revelation Man

10 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I think God found ways to stunt their growth and to eventually wipe the off the face of the earth.

Pure conjecture on your part, needed in order to support your view on Daniel 2. Oh well...