• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

A few here are perpetuating and encouraging this. Just sayin'

If you don't feed the fire it won't burn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

There's a time to remain silent, and a time to speak up.
There's a time to be somber and grave, and then there's a time to seize the moment!

Back when I was with the fellowship in the countryside, a group of us would jump into the van and visit churches both near and far. On that particular day, Paul was invited to speak to a congregation in Mississippi. "Is it okay if I bring some friends along?," Paul asked the senior pastor. 

Of course, he could do so. So... 20 of us showed up that day. :o

After he was finished speaking, Paul opened things up for questions and answers. We had a quite a few raise their hands. 

"So, we hear that y'all are some kind of cult. Is that true?" a gentleman asked Paul. 

Paul grinned and said, "Yup! We're definitely a cult who is in love with Jesus Christ. Totally."

Someone else spoke up: "So are you all, like, brainwashed?"

Our brother's response shattered the ice in a spectacular. Paul grinned and exclaimed, "Oh yes! We're brainwashed. Jesus Christ washes our brains with His word each and every day. We're all totally brainwashed." 

There are times to seize the moment. :) 

It seems that from your experiences you have come to understand better than others the people the Lord has sent you to...

Because he has sent you to people who need his help...Because he loves them. I do not think he told you that he sent you to devils, I do not think that he ever called the people you serve devils at any time. 

And some of the people he must have told you that they are his and they need help to deal and learn to overcome their afflictions. He taught you how to be compassionate and be patient with them, he must have teach you how to sow the good word in them, the good word the Holy Spirit can use to help the individual to get stronger and believe there is something better ahead for them in this world.

He also he must have taught you that to establish those you are pastoring in overcoming the fear of going to Hell by helping them looking into what Jesus has done with his death on the Cross...counting us as someone who is have been cloth with his righteousness on top of our individual righteousness. 

Paul caution the believers that they will find themselves in a situation where their hearts will condemn them, but he told them, be of good cheers, if your heart condemns us, Jesus is greater than our hearts...Jesus has also given us of his righteousness upon believing in him....that's why people learn to love him, because their sins are under the blood of Jesus Christ and cannot condemned them to Hell...

While they lived they have to deal with their doings and their consequences but at the time of their death all that is left behind, faith in Jesus Christ it is all that matters.

Jesus Christ our Judge knows that he has pay the price for our sins, he has the marks on his body to prove it, and he takes the sheet of all the  accusations made against us, even the accusations that we have accused our own selves and nail it to the Cross...it's been paid in full, you are free to go, not that way but this way to the Heavenly door...

In his name, in his blood, in the price he paid.  And he is our Judge...and he has put our names in the book of the Justified by the blood of the Lamb of God who is he our Judge Jesus Christ before we do anything good or bad, and our name stays there as long as our faith is in our heart, sometimes it is so far hidden in our heart that others cannot see it, sometimes our own selves cannot see it, because erroneously seek to see our faith in Jesus Christ in our actions and in the way, the manner we lives, and wrongly believe we are not having the faith in our heart when we do, and JESUS can see it but not the critics...the children of cultural Christianity..the children of do this or that to prove it to me...those who want proof to believe and they still will doubt no matter what, because they live in uncertainty doubting their own selves...hoping to have the chance to say forgive me before they die, living in that fear, what a pity...

Nothing can take you from my hand, or from me...remember he is the Judge of all and his clothes are shock in his own blood.  

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,137
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

Sorry for the length, but these are my thoughts after going through the very same desire, with not so good results.  Over the years I have given this much thought and here they are ...

Yes, the new love we have for God is overwhelming when we are first saved.  The message is simple enough that we wondered why it took so long for it to sink into our wee little brains, but now that it has, we have this great desire to share with others!  So, off we go to save the world from their sins.

But, what else is happening that we give very little thought about, if it even crossed our minds in the first place?  Here we are, a new Christian, with the love from God and a desire to be obedient and share the Good News!  So, what's lacking?  A true understanding of scripture and maturity in Him is lacking.  Yet, armed with what little knowledge and maturity we do possess, we head for the front line, ready to do battle for the Lord so that the world would be saved.  (Take the time to picture a baby wearing the full armor of God.  It does not fit at all, nor can it fit until they become mature enough to wear it.)

So, what else is going on?  The enemy is encouraging us to go out and represent God without taking the time to really know Him enough to be a true representative or being mature enough to handle the truth as it needs to be handled.  The enemy knows all too well that our attempt to sound like we know what we are saying will discourage those with whom we will attempt to save, causing the lost to look at us, a representative of God, and conclude that Christians are really clueless, without knowledge or understanding, so why listen.

Instead of taking the time to just tell people they have just accepted Christ and how He is changing them, too many try to sound like they have all the answers to the worlds problem.  Their zeal to save the world blinds them to the truth of their immaturity and how little they really understand.  What is needed is real discipleship where one can grow in knowledge and understanding, learning how to communicate and feed others.

Remember how it felt when you had your first conversation with a baby who looked into your eyes and out came gibberish!  How cute was that!  They wanted to tell you something, but didn't know how to use words yet.  How about watching a baby first learn to feed themselves!  How we would laugh when the food went in their hair, all over their face, clothes, highchair and floor, with very little, if any, reaching the mouth!  Same thing happens when a newly born Christian tries to feed the sinners the words of life.  They have not learned how to feed themselves yet, but they feel like they can feed the world, and the enemy knows this and encourages them to "do their best".

There is a difference between telling others what happened to you and telling others you have the answer to their problems.  For those who are new to Christ, seek discipleship before trying to step into adult shoes.  Take the time to grow and mature, before trying to put on the whole armor of God.  God has a plan for your life, but be patient and wait until it is His time.  Don't come off with some sort of "special knowledge and understanding" without learning what He has already spoken to us through scripture.  Remember, God gave us two eyes and two ears but just one mouth.  Use them proportionately!

Well said Brother and the funny thing is it brings me right back to remembering myself doing exactly those things! I had a wonderful, patient & very wise mentor though who would just smile as she would reign me back in when I was off to the races full steam ahead. Like a young race horse thats biting at the bit but hes still not fully developed & can hurt himself if you let him go.....

Im so grateful to have been so Blessed with such a special person, there was no doubt that God put her in my life to teach me , correct me and guide me... I Believe God Always sends us who we need, when we need ,as we need....

Having 2 eyes and 2 ears and 1 mouth says a lot.... We are even Designed to get the most of what we need!Glory to God!

I think its a good thing to reflect on thoughts about where we came from to where we are now and be encouraged about what lies ahead as we continue to GROW... & if not then theres no time like right now to begin!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,048
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

CONVERSATION  ??

ROMANS 12:1  I beseech you therefore  --brethren-- by the mercies of  GOD  that you present your bodies a living sacrifice holy --acceptable unto  GOD-- which is your reasonable service 

--12:2-- and be not conformed to this world  ---  but be you transformed  ---  by the renewing of your mind---  that you may prove what is that  ---that good and acceptable and perfect will of  GOD---

LUKE 8:21  AND  HE  ANSWERED  AND  SAID  UNTO  THEM  MY  MOTHER  AND  MY  ---BRETHREN---  ARE  THESE  WHICH  HEAR  THE  WORD  OF  GOD  AND  DO  IT 

LUKE 8:10  and  HE  said unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of  GOD  but to others in parables   ---THAT  SEEING  THEY  MIGHT  NOT  SEE  AND  HEARING  THEY  MIGHT  NOT  UNDERSTAND---

--8:11-- now the parable is this the seed is ---THE  WORD  OF  GOD---

--8:12-- those by the wayside are they that hear then cometh the devil  ---and taketh away the word out of their hearts lest they should believe ---AND  BE  SAVED---

--8:13-- they on the rock are they which when they hear receive the word with joy and these have no root ---which for a while believe and in the time of temptation fall away---

--8:14-- and that which fell among thorns are they which when they have heard go forth ---and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures  --of this life--  and bring no fruit to perfection---

--8:15--  but that on the good ground are they ---which in an honest and good heart  --having heard the word--  keep it  ---and bring forth fruit with patience 

JOHN 12:48  he that rejecteth  ME  and receiveth not  MY words  hath one that judgeth him  ---the word that  ---I have spoken---  the same shall judge him in the last day---

MATTHEW 12:36  but I say unto you ---that every idle word that men shall speak  --  they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement 

--12:37--  for by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words   ---   thou shalt be condemned---

JOHN 6:63  IT  IS  THE  SPIRIT  THAT  QUICKENETH  THE  FLESH  PROFITETH  NOTHING  THE  WORDS  THAT  I  SPEAK  UNTO  YOU  THEY  ARE  SPIRIT  AND  THEY  ARE  LIFE 

*******2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and   THE  LORD  give thee understanding in everything*******

*******1 TIMOTHY 2:5  for there is --ONE  GOD-- and one mediator between  GOD  and men the man  --JESUS  CHRIST*******

PHILIPPIANS 1:27  ONLY  LET  YOUR  CONVERSATION  BE  AS  IT  BECOMETH   ---THE  GOSPEL  OF  CHRIST---  THAT  WHETHER  I  COME  AND  SEE  YOU  OR  ELSE  BE  ABSENT  I  MAY  HEAR  OF  YOUR  AFFAIRS  ---THAT  YOU  STAND  FAST  IN   --ONE  SPIRIT--   WITH  ONE  MIND  STRIVING  TOGETHER  FOR  THE  FAITH  OF  THE  GOSPEL---

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

11 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It seems that from your experiences you have come to understand better than others the people the Lord has sent you to...

Because he has sent you to people who need his help...Because he loves them. I do not think he told you that he sent you to devils, I do not think that he ever called the people you serve devils at any time. 

And some of the people he must have told you that they are his and they need help to deal and learn to overcome their afflictions. He taught you how to be compassionate and be patient with them, he must have teach you how to sow the good word in them, the good word the Holy Spirit can use to help the individual to get stronger and believe there is something better ahead for them in this world.

He also he must have taught you that to establish those you are pastoring in overcoming the fear of going to Hell by helping them looking into what Jesus has done with his death on the Cross...counting us as someone who is have been cloth with his righteousness on top of our individual righteousness. 

Paul caution the believers that they will find themselves in a situation where their hearts will condemn them, but he told them, be of good cheers, if your heart condemns us, Jesus is greater than our hearts...Jesus has also given us of his righteousness upon believing in him....that's why people learn to love him, because their sins are under the blood of Jesus Christ and cannot condemned them to Hell...

While they lived they have to deal with their doings and their consequences but at the time of their death all that is left behind, faith in Jesus Christ it is all that matters.

Jesus Christ our Judge knows that he has pay the price for our sins, he has the marks on his body to prove it, and he takes the sheet of all the  accusations made against us, even the accusations that we have accused our own selves and nail it to the Cross...it's been paid in full, you are free to go, not that way but this way to the Heavenly door...

In his name, in his blood, in the price he paid.  And he is our Judge...and he has put our names in the book of the Justified by the blood of the Lamb of God who is he our Judge Jesus Christ before we do anything good or bad, and our name stays there as long as our faith is in our heart, sometimes it is so far hidden in our heart that others cannot see it, sometimes our own selves cannot see it, because erroneously seek to see our faith in Jesus Christ in our actions and in the way, the manner we lives, and wrongly believe we are not having the faith in our heart when we do, and JESUS can see it but not the critics...the children of cultural Christianity..the children of do this or that to prove it to me...those who want proof to believe and they still will doubt no matter what, because they live in uncertainty doubting their own selves...hoping to have the chance to say forgive me before they die, living in that fear, what a pity...

Nothing can take you from my hand, or from me...remember he is the Judge of all and his clothes are shock in his own blood.  

Blessings Friendt,

This Topic is not about " Salvation", its not a thread of accusations or condemnation.... It is about our beginnings and what we.have learned by our very own mistakes, hopefully helping others to learn by those mistakes so they dont make them.

Early on Alive explained the point is basically not everyone is fit to teach, especially when they themselves must first learn.... Then OneLight gave the beautiful " baby" analogy to envision the message

Also, since all Revelation is Given and Received by the Power of Holy Spirit we must walk in Spirit and in Truth that we may Represent Christ....THE WORD..... And in Spirit we can know when we are casting pearls before swine...

There are so many hungry and thirsty for the Word of God, why waste one moment on those who reject His Word?

Some take offense in hearing the Truth, they put " self" before all as though every word is a personal insult instead of simply trying on the shoes, they may fit & they may not fit! Nobody called anyone a devil except the devils that influence people to focus on their own shortcomings and lash out.... That is another point we make- growing in Relationship with God in Christ Jesus- that is for every single one of us, we will always have room to GROW under Christ our Head.

We do not go about our Fathers Business by sqwauking, complaining and making a lot of noise but by " doing" what we are Called to do, when we are Called to do it- when Father Makes us ready❤

So,if youve anything to contribute pertaining to any area of this Topic then do so .....

• Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Unfortunately there are some who do the exact opposite of what they teach/ preach, they are relentless in speaking out what they have already stated, time after time after time, what is it they seek? as I once posted to a member, they are like a dog with a bone, and just can’t let things be.

So when one preaches that another keeps going over the same ground, they are hypocrites, because they are doing exactly the same thing.

Romans 16:17

I urge you brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned.

Keep away from them🙏

Ill repeat- do not continue to derail this Thread

However- if you have something to contribute pertaining to the topic then by all means be my guest....

• George locked this topic
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Locked at the request of the topic starter.