• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/7/2022 at 1:30 PM, DeighAnn said:

YES, I DO, WILL YOU?

Do you see what is happening in verse 11?  Do you see what they are told?   Do you see a RAPTURE being spoken of?  What is being said about THEIR FELLOWSERVANTS?  Any word on fellow servants being 'transported away from the earth'?  WHY NOT? 

Why is it GOD speaks in detail of all HIS MIRACLES and wonders,  in fairly vivid detail sometimes in EXACTING details in others,  yet when it comes to what would be the MOST SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE HE WILL HAVE PERFORMED in 6000 years  there is not one single verse to which it is hinted at? 

Why are ALL the verses,  verses that only 'could be used' to support such a thing.  Why is there NOT ONE verse that when speaking of Christ's return gives the teeniest tinniest hint that there are 2?  Why is everyone written like there is only one?  Doesn't this fall under PRIVATE INTERPRETATION?   HOW is it ISAIAH 61 speaking to the 2 Advents is NOT FALSE if in fact there is another?  

How is it CHRIST who said 'I have foretold you all things' NEVER FORETOLD US THIS?  When asked about the end times NOT ONE WORD.  

SO here we are and YOU SAY,  (without a 'verse' to back it up) that RAPTURE is being spoken of, how are we to believe such a thing?  

Revelation 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

IF INDEED,  THEY WAITING FOR 'THE CHURCH',  how can it, AS IT ALWAYS IS, be passed over WITHOUT A SINGLE THOUGHT WORD OR DEED.  NOT EVEN A NOD.  JUST LIKE EVERY SINGLE PLACE THAT IT IS NEVER SPOKEN OF.  

If this is NOT a doctrine of man that makes void the words of GOD, please tell me what is?

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Doesn't this more fit with WOE TO YOU ON THE EARTH, (since SACKCLOTH is for 'mourning') the angels say when Satan is kicked out of heaven? So what follows?  The church being raptured?  YOU say we should be seeing rapture right?  LET'S SEE.

Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

AGAIN wrong direction is being spoken of?  Doesn't this more follow (again, not a mention of a 'rapture' when there should be)

Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things that that of Abel.

Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

So the sun is become sackcloth. Are you saying that 'heaven departed as a scroll' is the rapture?  Or is the church to be 'put away'

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Revelation 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

THIS will be the end of the FELLOWSEVANTS being killed, correct?  Only the alive and remaining will be able to STAND, correct?  So I don't know what you see WRITTEN that says anything about a HOUSE DIVIDED and half going off to heaven.  

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

What does SEALING do in someone's forehead?  Faith in the power of the Lord, knowledge the gospel armor which dresses and prepares you to stand, withstand, overcome, endure to the end, withstand the fiery darts of Satan, delivers and keeps you from evil

SO FAR you have MANAGED TO REVERSE and to BUILT BACK UP THE PARTITION THE LORD BROUGHT DOWN.  Have you not read?

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace

NOT 2, NOT ONE FOR GOING TO FEAST AND THE OTHER  FOR STAYING FOR PUNISHMENT TO SHOW WHAT WAS MISSED

Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Ephesians 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Ephesians 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

QUITE A BIT OF THE WORDS OF GOD BEING MADE VOID WOULDN'T YOU SAY? 

AND WITH THIS RAPTURE TEACHING COMES IN THE PROBLEM OF

1.  NOT SUFFERING WITH CHRIST  which mean NO BEING GLORIFIED TOGETHER NO GLORY IF MISS THE 

2.  A HOUSE DIVIDED CAN NOT STAND

3.  HOPE SEEN IS NO LONGER HOPE

4  FAITH COMES FROM HEARING AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVE THE WORDS OF GOD ARE TAKEN AWAY

IF THERE WERE TO BE A PRE TRIB RAPTURE THESE WOULD NO LONGER HOLD TRUE, WOULD THEY?

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Romans 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Romans 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

You did a nice job here DA…the rapturists are not interested in anything that doesn’t include their favorite doctrine…which will be shown as false sooner than they will be comfortable with…

The Sons of God are here…have been for a time…they are being prepared to come forth as the Rod of measurement…the standard of righteousness…holiness…with the power and authority of the Throne of God in which they reside. The are not afraid…they are honored to give their lives to the Lord…if the need arises.

We are not waiting and watching in expectation of the return of the Christ who is sitting on His throne…in His temple…ruling His kingdom here on earth and in heaven today. The rapture crowd does not see the signs of the times…They are likely to miss Him altogether.

Tatwo…:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

3 hours ago, tatwo said:

The Sons of God are here…have been for a time…they are being prepared to come forth as the Rod of measurement…the standard of righteousness…holiness…with the power and authority of the Throne of God in which they reside. The are not afraid…they are honored to give their lives to the Lord…if the need arises.

Seriously, can you think of a greater honor to take with you for all of eternity?  I am like Jesus, for the joy set before us....it's good to meet a fellowservant...God Bless

Don't know how you found this from all way back when,  but, thank you.  Looks like it was one of my good days.  

• Group:  Senior Member

36 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Seriously, can you think of a greater honor to take with you for all of eternity?  I am like Jesus, for the joy set before us....it's good to meet a fellowservant...God Bless

Don't know how you found this from all way back when,  but, thank you.  Looks like it was one of my good days.  

Hi DeighAnn

I have read many of your posts...commented on some of them as well over the years.

I am like you as it seems...looking for the "Body of Christ" looking...searching...that's why I found your post and read it all. It appeared to me early on in your post that you were driving right at the heart of the false doctrine of the rapture...so I worked through it all...best I could...I was encouraged and felt supported and wanted to support you...sister...:)

We can compare notes going forward...if you like.

Tatwo...:)

3 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Hi DeighAnn

I have read many of your posts...commented on some of them as well over the years.

I am like you as it seems...looking for the "Body of Christ" looking...searching...that's why I found your post and read it all. It appeared to me early on in your post that you were driving right at the heart of the false doctrine of the rapture...so I worked through it all...best I could...I was encouraged and felt supported and wanted to support you...sister...:)

We can compare notes going forward...if you like.

Yes, I would like to, it is what I like to do.  I am just going to apologize now for some of my posts.  They make so much sense in my head but when I go back and read them later, sometimes I think, WHAT kind of a nut wrote that.  I've even read some I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND.  I am trying to slow down, 

Just so you know I understand,  the :40:'best I could'

On 10/13/2022 at 9:39 PM, DeighAnn said:

Yes, I would like to, it is what I like to do. 

Hi DeighAnn,

Been busy...but fully intended to get back to you...

Attached is a pdf of my work on the Rapture...have a look.

Tatwo

What Is the Rapture.pdf

4 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Hi DeighAnn,

Been busy...but fully intended to get back to you...

Attached is a pdf of my work on the Rapture...have a look.

Tatwo

What Is the Rapture.pdfUnavailable

Don't ever rush on my account.  Never.  I don't. 

When I get that 'mind tap' (for lack of anyway to explain it) from God, I am gone and will be gone, until I get back. 

Nothing and no one comes before that,  because, if I don't immediately react, it is gone, and I don't know if it is forever, but I will never let that happen again,  as long as I can help it.  Sometimes it is just moments, sometimes I am on a completely different journey.  So, take your time.  

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.14
  • Days Won:  31

On 10/13/2022 at 6:21 PM, tatwo said:

You did a nice job here DA…the rapturists are not interested in anything that doesn’t include their favorite doctrine…which will be shown as false sooner than they will be comfortable with…

We are not waiting and watching in expectation of the return of the Christ who is sitting on His throne…in His temple…ruling His kingdom here on earth and in heaven today. The rapture crowd does not see the signs of the times…They are likely to miss Him altogether.

If one considers the Who? aspect, as well as the What? aspect - (i.e., who will be caught up), then it makes a lot of sense; e.g., 1 Corinthians 11.26 is clearly not talking about Jews or Gentiles.

cc @Selah

Edited by farouk

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/7/2022 at 11:11 AM, kenny2212 said:

We see the rapture in Rev. 6:12-17. This portion of scripture is cross-referenced in Matt. 24:29-31. 

But it seems the chronology of the ending parts of Rev. 6 and the whole of Rev. 7 is not right. 

The rapture happens in Rev. 6:12-17, the 144,000 israelites are sealed in 7:1-8, and there is the great multitude (who were raptured in Chapter 6) in Rev. 7:9-17.

Now some people might say "Shouldn't the great multitude come after the rapture event? And not after sealing of the 144000?

It's probably like a flashback. We are seeing the details of a previous event. Or what is happening is the 144,000 are sealed first and then the multitude is seen about the throne and that is the order. 

Just because a detail is missing and then later appears doesn't mean it didn't exist previously, necessarily. 

The chronology is arranged in the bible the way it is because of 2 reasons -

1. The sealing of the 144000 comes after the rapture event because it keeps in line with God's overriding emotion (towards those on earth; God still loves those left behind though but their salvation must come at a very great price - refusing the MOTB and refusing to worship the beast and risk being killed) at this point in time - Wrath; And of course to those who were raptured and the 144000 - Love (1 Thess. 5:9). God keeps the 144000 in the world to show those left behind what they would have enjoyed if they had chosen him. I know the 144000 are kept in the world to evangelize but also to show the world what they are missing... I mean the world already has the bible and happenings. Also I believe the 144000 will know they are sealed. Just as the Holy Spirit bears witness our spirits that we are children of God, they will have a kind of witness.

I for one would like to know where the scripture says the 144,000 are on earth evangelizing during any time in the whole of the last week, the 2nd half of the last week, during GT or during God's wrath. I don't see it. 

2. The silence in heaven is added to by the supposed more silence by heaven (note the words "in" and "by") (from the perspective of those on the earth) while the great multitude are worshipping. Prompted by this prolonged silence, the world MIGHT say what happened was an alien abduction not the rapture (Rev. 7:9-17 - 8:1)

Umm....huh?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 10/13/2022 at 5:21 PM, tatwo said:

There are raptures all over the place and you can't seem to find one? How is that possible?

12 hours ago, The Light said:

There are raptures all over the place and you can't seem to find one? How is that possible?

Can you show me them in a simple way?