• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 12/31/2022 at 10:28 AM, The Light said:

No. I don't agree with that at all. The rapture of the 144,000 takes place sometime in the 1st four seals of Revelation 6, but few will understand this.

I agree with your other views on this page, but not this one. The 144,000 are not even sealed "on the earth" (Rev. 7:1) until after the 6th Seal has been opened. Which event is well before they are taken up to stand before the heavenly throne.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I agree with your other views on this page, but not this one. The 144,000 are not even sealed "on the earth" (Rev. 7:1) until after the 6th Seal has been opened. Which event is well before they are taken up to stand before the heavenly throne.

Hi William,

I also thought that the 144,000 were not sealed until after the 6th seal has been opened as that is the order that you see it in, in Revelation 7. However, I found that not to be true. Everyone thinks that the 144,000 are sealed to go through the wrath of God because of this verse.

Revelation 9

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The 144,000 do not go through the wrath of God, even though it looks like they do. To understand this, you need to put your big boy logic pants on. And you need to understand the following:

1. The seals are not open and will not be open until after the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

2. The 1st 4 seals, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, are the beginning of sorrows of Matthew 24. (Matthew 24:5-8).

3. The 5th seal is the great tribulation of Matthew 24. (Matthew 24:15-22)

4. The 6th seal is the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24. The 6th seal occurs before the wrath of God.

This is just the ground work of what you must understand. If you think that the seals are already open, you are not going to understand. If you don't realize that what John tells you in Revelation 6 is exactly what Jesus is telling you in Matthew 24, you are lost before you begin.

Part two will show you how we can prove the 144,000 are sealed in the 1st four seals.

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Part Two.

When you read Revelation, you can read from Revelation 1 thru Revelation 11. It is all basically in order, except of course, I said that the 144,000 are sealed somewhere in the 1st four seals. How do we know that?

Now you must understand that the wrath of God is over when the 7th trumpet begins to sound. Armageddon is over and Jesus has set up His kingdom on earth.

Revelation 11

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

So where are we? The tribulation is OVER at the 6th seal. (Matthew 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation of those days ............) The wrath of God begins after the 7th seal is opened. The wrath of God ends when the 7th trumpet is blown. Lets skip Revelation 12 for now. Now we are at Revelation 13 and 14. Revelation 13 and 14 occur back in the seals. How do we know that? First we realize that the wrath of God is over at the 7th trumpet and then when we read Revelation 13 and 14 we realize they occur back in the seals.

When we read Revelation 7, we see the 144,000 are sealed. When we read Revelation 14 we see the 144,000 are first fruits. What does that mean? The first fruits are harvested before the main harvest and are presented to the Lord. That is why you see the 144,000 redeemed from the earth in Revelation 14, and standing before the throne. When we look back at Revelation 7 we see there is a great multitude. THAT IS THE HARVEST. That should tell you that the 144,000 have been redeemed from the earth  (in Revelation 14) BEFORE the harvest of the great multitude (in Revelation 7).

So I said that the 144,000 are sealed sometime in the 1st four seals. Let's prove that. The following verse is the great tribulation. This occurs as we have seen at the 5th seal. So the 144,000 have to be sealed in the 1st four seals.

Revelation 14

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Then what happens? We see that in Revelation 6, Jesus returns and then the wrath of God begins. (when the 7th seal is opened)

Revelation 6

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

You see the same coming of Jesus in Revelation 14 and then you see the wrath of God begin just like we see in Revelation 6.

Revelation 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

So what you are reading with the harvest in Revelation 14 is the same coming of Jesus that occurs at the 6th seal, which is the same coming of Jesus in Matthew 24. This harvest is the great multitude of Revelation 7. Then the wrath of God occurs when the trumpets are blown, just as the wrath of God occurs when the vials are poured.

If you understand this, I will be shocked, but I explained as best I could.

18 hours ago, Selah7 said:

At the seventh trump, the Lord will descend.  So all we need to do is turn to the book of Revelation to learn precisely when this will happen and what events will take place right before the seventh trump sounds. When we witness these predetermined events unfolding before our eyes, we will know our Lord will soon return. Then the trump will sound and we will be changed from our physical bodies into our spiritual bodies.

The seventh trumpet blown by an angel has nothing whatsoever to do with the last trump that is blown on the Feast of Trumpet

In Revelation 11, it tells us exactly three and a half days prior what will happen, and the whole world will know about it. The Antichrist will end his reign by killing God's two witnesses, and the world will celebrate and have a three-and-a-half day party; the dead bodies of the two witnesses will be put on display in a wide street. Did you catch the time frame here? It's three and a half days following the death of two witnesses that the world will rejoice over the death of the two witnesses.

There is a reason that the Church is not mentioned after Revelation 3. They are already in heaven. We can see the 24 elders with crowns in Rev 4 and the kings and priests around the thrown in Rev 5.

There is no flying away and no dodging of the Antichrist’s tribulation.  Christ will return at the 7th trump and establish His kingdom here on earth, and we will see it in our (changed) spiritual bodies:

There will be some that will be on earth for the time of testing, but it won't be the Church. Those that are worthy will be standing before the Son of Man. 

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

18 hours ago, tatwo said:

The issue is not as you suggest..."The Light"...it is a matter of Holy Spirit breathed revelation, faith and understanding...fresh manna...for the Body today...that's likely where you and I differ.

I agree. We do differ. You say you rely on what you consider Holy Spirit breathed revelation, faith and understanding for the body TODAY.

I believe in common sense and reading what the Word says and accepting what it says. The Bible explains the Bible. People spend too much time, getting revelation for things that the Bible has already explained. You can't seem to find a rapture, and yet there are raptures found many, many places. How you miss these things that are written is not something that I can comprehend. 

The overall event is not the rising of the dead or the transformation in the twinkling of an eye of the living as you have emboldened and underlined...though that happens.

No, there is no twinkling of an eye in 1 Thes 4. The dead in Christ rise first in 1 Thes 4 and THEN the alive are caught up. If you are looking for a twinkling of an eye when the dead and alive are changed at the same time you need to go to 1 Corinthians 15. These are two completely different raptures. One happens at the trump of God or voice of God and one happens at the last trump which is blown on the Feast of Trumpets. One happens when the Lord himself comes and one happens when He sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth.

The overall context in which this is occurring is what? The return of the Lord...the announcement from heaven of the coming of the King; the voice of the archangel and the trumpet of God: that is the last event.

After that, Christ appears...the perfect Man...the Son of God...comprised of every tribe, tongue, people and nation...those in heaven (clouds...dead in Christ) and those yet alive on earth.

You are confused here. Christ does not appear when the trump of God or voice of God sounds. However, Christ does appear in the clouds at the last trump. Two completely different events. Neither of these is the seventh trumpet blown by angel at the end of the wrath of God.

One need not ignore these passages...I certainly do not...you interpret John 14:2-4 as a rapture...I do not believe that is the context of that passage...when the chapter is taken as a whole...it is awesome.

One of the primary places I disagree with the "rapture" as you state it...is as follows...if your interested.

Consider that the Lord is telling the boys I must leave (be murdered) now to fulfill the prophecy about me. However He tells them He is coming back...as the Holy Spirit...the Spirit of truth...He dwells with you and will be in you...what is that if it is not a "second" coming of the Lord Yahshua? Here to the earth no less...

It is the promise of the Father...Yahshua tells them He is coming back as the Holy Spirit...this He did at Pentecost...the boys were prepared and waiting for Him.

The place He prepared for them is in "His Body" in the Kingdom of God...right here on earth...once they received Him...as the Holy Spirit indwelt them...they became the temple of God on the earth...this Son has been growing and maturing since that day "The Light."

Tatwo...:)

The Lord says he goes to prepare a place for us........In His Father's house. That's all we need to know. We don't need divine revelation to understand what is written. The word is not of private interpretation. Just read what it says and accept what it says. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

3 hours ago, The Light said:

There is a reason that the Church is not mentioned after Revelation 3. They are already in heaven. We can see the 24 elders with crowns in Rev 4 and the kings and priests around the thrown in Rev 5.

Kindly post the specific scriptures in Revelation 4 and 5 so that we can clearly discuss this.

7 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Kindly post the specific scriptures in Revelation 4 and 5 so that we can clearly discuss this.

We can see the 24 elders with crowns in Rev 4

Revelation 4

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

and the kings and priests around the thrown in Rev 5.

Revelation 5

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

10 hours ago, The Light said:

We can see the 24 elders with crowns in Rev 4

Revelation 4

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

and the kings and priests around the thrown in Rev 5.

Revelation 5

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Chapter 4:1-4 of Revelation starts out:  

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this." Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads.

In chapter 3, John has already addressed the churches on the earth and then he looked up, and a door to heaven was open.  So who is speaking?  It’s John, right?  No church is in heaven yet, but there will be when Jesus returns to earth at the 7th trump.  The trumpet that John hears is the last trumpet and it’s talking to him.  At this time, the church hasn’t gone anywhere.  There is only John being taken to heaven in the spirit and hearing a voice like a trumpet calling him up. Remember that John was taken from 90 A.D. to a time in the future.  The 4th chapter basically tells us what’s going to happen after this final generation when Jesus returns to earth on the Day of the Lord.

And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."

- Revelation 5:9-10

In chapter 5, the song that the children of God will sing when Jesus returns is recorded in the 15th chapter of Revelation; it's called the “Song of Moses.”  If we are one of God's children, then God is preparing us to be His kings and priests in His kingdom and we shall reign with Him on the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

11 hours ago, Selah7 said:

In chapter 3, John has already addressed the churches on the earth and then he looked up, and a door to heaven was open.  So who is speaking?  It’s John, right?

No its Jesus my friend. Rev. 1 identifies the voice of the Trump.

Rev. 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants.......

.............10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches....

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man(Jesus thus sounded as a Trumpet).......

Now Rev. 4:1 can be understood in context.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven(symbolising the Rapture): and the first voice(Jesus) which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter (After the Church Age).

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne

John is saying he is in the Spirit in a reference to him not being in his body, or being in a vision of the future. He probably doesn't understand it full, Paul said whether I be in body or not I know not, seems John understood he was in the Spirit, and in the future.

So, John is speaking to Jesus Christ, just as in Rev. chapter 1. 

No church is in heaven yet, but there will be when Jesus returns to earth at the 7th trump. 

The Church is indeed in heaven my friend, remember, God Himself wrote the book of Revelation, gave it to Jesus, who gave it to John in visions and via angels telling him what to write, that is why there are so many ANDS (1200). So, its a big code book, and God encoded it from the Old Testament mostly, but also from the book of Revelation itself via a few codes, like in the Rev. 2 and 3 Church Age, God placed codes there to solve what Rev. 4:4 means.

Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Now, lets look back for those clues in Rev. 2 and 3 to see who this is, the bible will interpret itself if we allow it to.

Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev. 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; ............

Rev. 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

In Revelation chapter 1 Jesus tells John to write the THINGS YOU HAVE SEEN (Jesus in all of his Glory in Rev. 1), The THINGS WHICH ARE (Church Age) and the Things which will be HEREAFTER (After the Church Age or the 70th week)

As we see in Rev. 4:1 Jesus tells John "come up here, I will show you the things which will be HEREAFTER" So there is a symmetry here, God is giving us all the answers, we just have to use his secret hidden codes. 

We then see in Rev. 4:4 those who OVERCAME has on White Robes (Rev. 3:5) and they also sit at God's Throne (Rev. 3:21) and as Rev. 2:10 shows they will wear Crowns of Gold, so God is SHOUTING at us in Rev. 4:4 if we listen, THIS IS MY RAPTURED Church who overcame !! Then we get the 24 Elders, and in 1 Chronicles 24 we are told about the 24 Orders of the Priesthood via the whole chapter. Now, what are we called in Rev. 1:6 and Rev. 5:9-10? Well, lets see.

Rev. 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Rev. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us(Church) to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; (Church)

God uses all of these clues to tell us this is the Church who OVERCAME who are now in Heaven, BEFORE Jesus ever opens the Seals !! And that happens in the HEREAFTER PERIOD (or after the Church Age) which was known as the THINGS WHICH ARE (currently in 90 AD when John wrote the book of Revelation). 

The trumpet that John hears is the last trumpet and it’s talking to him.  At this time, the church hasn’t gone anywhere.

Jesus is the LAST TRUMP. The problem is people see Last Trump and do not understand it, it could never be a Revelation Trumpet Judgment, in reality the Last Trump is a part of the 7 Feasts of God, known as Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals). Jesus must fulfill all 7 feasts, he has already fulfilled three, we are fulfilling the fourth with him now as we speak. 

Spring Feasts Jesus fulfilled

1. Passover (Jesus' blood is our Passover of course)

2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus' knew no sin, he was without sin)

3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave)

Summer Feast/Feast of Weeks/Pentecost/Church Age Harvest

4.) Feast of Weks or Summer Harvest ( Jesus as our High Priest, via his body (us the Church) is harvesting souls for the Father as we speak, thus he is also fulfilling the Summer Harvest just as he fulfilled the Spring Feasts. I need to throw in a Fall Feast here in order to tie this all together. Do you know what always ended the Summer Harvest? The New Year, and the new year always came in, of course, with a New Moon. Israel were thus on God time via a Lunar calendar, thus they could never know the EXACT Day nor Hour the new moon would come in, hence Jesus' saying that we can not know the Day nor Hour of his return is tied in here !!

You see, of course Israel new the Season of the new year, it could only be over a 2 or 3 day period of time, they knew Summer was nearing an end, they were harvesting the summer crop so of course they knew the end of the year was close every year !! Thus they had to send up two witnesses into the hills in order to spy out when the New Moon came in, and thus when the New Year started, which ended the Harvest. When they saw the new moon come in, they sent word back to the Israeli leaders and they started blowing or sounding the Shofar (Trumps) in 9 sets of 11, or 99 times. Then  on the "LAST TRUMP" they blew it Longer & Louder than the other 99 and this "OFFICIALLY ENDED the Summer Harvest" which is what Jesus does in Rev. 4:1, he calls us home, ENDING the Harvest (Church Age) season. That is why Paul calls it the Last Trump, it ends the Harvesting of souls by the Church, thus in Rev. 14:6 we see an Angel proclaiming the Gospel unto the whole world, not the Church which is in heaven, not the 144,000 which is merely a code for all the Jews who repent (3.5-5 million) and then flee Judea. Thus Jesus fulfills the Harvesting of souls. )

Soon to come Fall Feasts

5.) Feast of Trumps (I had to tie it in above, but this ends the Harvest which Jesus fulfills via his Church, and Jesus then fulfills the Feast of weeks (Harvest) when he calls the Church home ending the Harvest and signifying that the Feasts of Atonement and Tabernacles were nigh at hand. )

6.) Feast of Atonement (Who needs to Atone according to Daniel 9:27 before the 70th week can end? Israel of course. So, Jesus' blood of course fulfills this Atonement, Israel repents via the coming Two-witnesses who are the 1335 Blessing).

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (the Hebrew word Tabernacles means to "DWELL with God" thus when Jesus sets up his 1000 year reign in Jerusalem, Israel will then "Dwell with God" thus Jesus will tabernacle with Israel, and he will thus fulfill all 7 Feasts. Amen.)

So, the Last Trump is not a Revelation Judgment Trump my friend. It is a fulfillment of the 7 Feasts, it is Jesus ending the Summer Harvest (Church Age) which was all alone on the calendar, just like the Church Age is all unto itself, we ONLY Harvest souls for Jesus and the Father, Israel BIRTHED the Messiah, and rules with him during the Kingdom Age. 

Something to ponder on sister, God bless

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

No its Jesus my friend. Rev. 1 identifies the voice of the Trump.

Rev. 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants.......

.............10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches....

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man(Jesus thus sounded as a Trumpet).......

Now Rev. 4:1 can be understood in context.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven(symbolising the Rapture): and the first voice(Jesus) which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter (After the Church Age).

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne

John is saying he is in the Spirit in a reference to him not being in his body, or being in a vision of the future. He probably doesn't understand it full, Paul said whether I be in body or not I know not, seems John understood he was in the Spirit, and in the future.

So, John is speaking to Jesus Christ, just as in Rev. chapter 1. 

The Church is indeed in heaven my friend, remember, God Himself wrote the book of Revelation, gave it to Jesus, who gave it to John in visions and via angels telling him what to write, that is why there are so many ANDS (1200). So, its a big code book, and God encoded it from the Old Testament mostly, but also from the book of Revelation itself via a few codes, like in the Rev. 2 and 3 Church Age, God placed codes there to solve what Rev. 4:4 means.

Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Now, lets look back for those clues in Rev. 2 and 3 to see who this is, the bible will interpret itself if we allow it to.

Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev. 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; ............

Rev. 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

In Revelation chapter 1 Jesus tells John to write the THINGS YOU HAVE SEEN (Jesus in all of his Glory in Rev. 1), The THINGS WHICH ARE (Church Age) and the Things which will be HEREAFTER (After the Church Age or the 70th week)

As we see in Rev. 4:1 Jesus tells John "come up here, I will show you the things which will be HEREAFTER" So there is a symmetry here, God is giving us all the answers, we just have to use his secret hidden codes. 

We then see in Rev. 4:4 those who OVERCAME has on White Robes (Rev. 3:5) and they also sit at God's Throne (Rev. 3:21) and as Rev. 2:10 shows they will wear Crowns of Gold, so God is SHOUTING at us in Rev. 4:4 if we listen, THIS IS MY RAPTURED Church who overcame !! Then we get the 24 Elders, and in 1 Chronicles 24 we are told about the 24 Orders of the Priesthood via the whole chapter. Now, what are we called in Rev. 1:6 and Rev. 5:9-10? Well, lets see.

Rev. 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Rev. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us(Church) to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; (Church)

God uses all of these clues to tell us this is the Church who OVERCAME who are now in Heaven, BEFORE Jesus ever opens the Seals !! And that happens in the HEREAFTER PERIOD (or after the Church Age) which was known as the THINGS WHICH ARE (currently in 90 AD when John wrote the book of Revelation). 

Jesus is the LAST TRUMP. The problem is people see Last Trump and do nit understand it, it could never be a Revelation Trumpet Judgment, in reality the Last Trump is a part of the 7 Feasts of God, known as Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals). Jesus must fulfill all 7 feasts, he has already fulfilled three, we are fulfilling the fourth with him now as we speak. 

Spring Feasts Jesus fulfilled

1. Passover (Jesus' blood is our Passover of course)

2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus' knew no sin, he was without sin)

3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave)

Summer Feast/Feast of Weeks/Pentecost/Church Age Harvest

4.) Feast of Weks or Summer Harvest ( Jesus as our High Priest, via his body (us the Church) is harvesting souls for the Father as we speak, thus he is also fulfilling the Summer Harvest just as he fulfilled the Spring Feasts. I need to throw in a Fall Feast here in order to tie this all together. Do you know what always ended the Summer Harvest? The New Year, and the new year always came in, of course, with a New Moon. Israel were thus on God time via a Lunar calendar, thus they could never know the EXACT Day nor Hour the new moon would come in, hence Jesus' saying that we can not know the Day nor Hour of his return is tied in here !!

You see, of course Israel new the Season of the new year, it could only be over a 2 or 3 day period of time, they knew Summer was nearing an end, they were harvesting the summer crop so of course they knew the end was close every year !! Thus they had to send up two witnesses in the hills in order to spy out when the New Moon came in, and thus when the New Year started, which ended the Harvest. When the saw the new moon come in, they sent word back to the Israeli leaders and they started blowing or sounding the Shofar (Trumps) in 9 sets of 11, or 99 times. Then  on the "LAST TRUMP" they blew it Longer & Louder than the other 99 and this "OFFICIALLY ENDED the Summer Harvest" which is what Jesus does in Rev. 4:1, he calls us home, ENDING the Harvest (Church Age) season. That is why Paul calls it the Last Trump, it ends the Harvest of souls by the Church, thus in Rev. 14:6 we see an Angel proclaiming the Gospel unto the whole world, not the Church which is in heaven, not the 144,000 which is merely a code for all the Jews who repent (3.5-5 million) and then flee Judea. Thus Jesus fulfills the Harvesting of souls. )

5.) Feast of Trumps (I had to tie it in above, but this ends the Harvest which Jesus fulfills via his Church, and Jesus then fulfills the Feast of weeks (Harvest) when he calls the Church home ending the Harvest and signifying that the Feasts of Atonement an d Tabernacles were nigh at hand. )

6.) Feast of Atonement (Who needs to Atone according to Daniel 9:27 before the 70th week can end? Israel of course. So, Jesus' blood of course fulfills this Atonement, Israel repents via the coming Two-witnesses who are the 1335 Blessing).

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (the Hebrew word Tabernacles means to "DWELL with God" thus when Jesus sets up his 1000 year reign in Jerusalem, Israel will then "Dwell with God" thus Jesus will tabernacle with Israel, and he will thus fulfill all 7 Feasts. Amen.)

So, the Last Trump is not a Revelation Judgment Trump my friend. It is a fulfillment of the 7 Feasts, it is Jesus ending the Summer Harvest (Church Age) which was all alone on the calendar, just like the Church Age is all unto itself, we ONLY Harvest souls for Jesus and the Father, Israel BIRTHS the Messiah, and rule with him during the Kingdom Age. 

Something to ponder on sister, God bless

Yikes!  I apologize when I mistakenly said to “The Light” that “In chapter 3, John has already addressed the churches on the earth and then he looked up, and a door to heaven was open.” I truly meant to say Jesus there.  However, I was referring to John in the passage below where it says I.

Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads.

Thanks, Revelation Man.

• Thumbs Up 1