• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, The Light said:

You can think it is a book of information OR you can UNDERSTAND that the 1st six seals are EXACTLY what Jesus is telling you in Matthew 24.

8 hours ago, The Light said:

Great, awesome. You understand that the moon as blood comes before the day of the Lord. Good Job.

Whoa now! Pull back on those reins. Christ returns at the 6th seal.

Revelation 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

How many times do I need to post this BEFORE THE LIGHT GOES ON, that Jesus returns at the 6th seal. 

The souls under the altar are waiting for...

a.  fellow servants to be killed as they were
or
b.  Jesus to return to the earth

If Jesus returns to the earth right after then WHEN are the fellow servants killed the souls under the altar are waiting a little season for?

When is the 'tribulation' that comes BEFORE the tribulation?

You say seals are following Matt 24, correct?  Satan comes to the earth in Matt 24, correct?  Then where is that spoken of in the SEALS?  

and AGAIN, the sun has changes taking place BEFORE and then again WHEN, so those are two different events not the same one.  

Giving me Scripture SHOWING TWO DIFFERENT EVENTS doesn't help to make them one.  

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

DO you REALLY SEE CHRISTS leaving HEAVEN as KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS being DESCRIBED AS 

a FIG TREE CASTING HER UNTIMELY FIGS WHEN SHE IS SHAKEN OF A MIGHTY WIND?  

say it ain't so....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, lets see, you think the the Martyrs in the 5th Seal are the Church Age Saints right?

No sir. The Church will be gone before the seals are opened so the 5th cannot be the Church age. The 5th seal is the great tribulation.

Even if not, you are basically wrong on pretty much everything but the Pre Trib Rapture. So, I may have just crossed you up on the Seals timing, so that might be the only other thing we agree on, but you are so all over the place its hard to get a grasp on anything from you tbh.

I do TOTALLY agree that it is hard to grasp what I am saying. The things I say are quite different from what is normally said. And yet, if you look closely, I'm just reading what the Word says. Since I don't make anything up, it should be easy to follow what I'm saying. 

I overcome easily all of your points and you just dodge them, now I remember, that is why I quit engaging with you, it wasn't the seals, that is why I quit engaging (via Eschatology) with Imlammad (close) because of the Seals.

I knew you were confusing me with Iamlammad (maybe)

I quit engaging with you because I overcome your points and you pretend you don't understand I overcome your points and jus dodge what you cant defend.

If you would just read what the Words says you would understand that you are overcoming nothing. You make one mistake and build your end time timeline off this mistake. Since I don't agree with you, I am wrong in your eyes, and yet I'm not the one with the private interpretation.

From my POV you are not called to Prophecy, I am and have been for 37 years. That is why you can see the 10 Virgin Brides as the COMPLETE Church but you can't see the 144,000 male Virgins as COMPLETE Israel.

If you would ever take the time to toss aside all the things you have incorrectly concluded and just plain read what the Word says, you would find out that everything falls into place perfectly. There is no need to draw false conclusions when the answer is already given.

You seemingly don't understand that if the 1260 in Daniel 12:7 is 1260 days from the time Jesus shows up to END ALL THESE WONDERS, than the 1290 and 1335 also have to be THAT MANY DAYS until Jesus shows up to END ALL THESE WONDERS !!

So, the 1335 comes first, the 1290 next followed by the 1260 Beast. Guess what, nowhere is the Beast/Little Horn tagged in the 1260 conquering of Israel in verse 7, the Man in Linen (a Pre incarnate Jesus) just gives us a NUMBER and an EVENT !! 1260 days from the time Israel are Conquered until all these wonders END, well what wonders? That is what we have to do as Prophesy wonks, not mere guessers. We have to figure out what it means. Well, of course we know the end time Beast rules 1260 days via Rev. 13, thus we can tie in this 1260 days (time, times and half) with Revelation 13 and Rev. 12 and we can look back at Dan. 11:36-45 to see this Little Horn/Beast is the one being spoken about. Thus we understand the 1260 event has to be the Beast.

Now, if people would work as hard on the other two numbers/EVENTS they could figure those out also, but people get bogged down via the facts because in their minds they "Already Know" the 1290 has to be the Anti-Christ Beast, it is not nor can it be the Beast, he only becomes the Beast 30 days later at the 1260. So, lets try to do Prophecy grunt work, like it is supposed to be done, see of you can keep up here my brother without allowing "Men's Traditions" to keep you in the dark.

The Angels question in Dan. 12:6 that brings Jesus'(Man in Linen) response in Dan. 12:7. 

Dan. 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

Then Daniels question in Dan. 12:8 asks the same thing !! So, the numbers all have to end at the Same Time, via Jesus' 2nd Coming.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Dan. 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. (NOW) 10 Many shall be purified, and made white(Church Age period), and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.(But only in the END TIMES because it was Sealed up until NOW.)

The meaning of the 1290 and 1335 can't just CHANGE COURSE in the middle of a chapter !! All three events have to correlate via the same ending, Jesus showing up to END THESE WONDERS !!

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away(STOPPED), and the abomination that maketh desolate set up(PLACED), there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. [Until all these wonders end]

That was Daniels question also in VERSE 8 !! Both are juxtaposed against Jesus 2nd Coming ending the wonders Daniel had just been shown. So, this can only be an event 1290 days away from the 2nd coming of Jesus.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

So, whoever is living at the 1335 will be BLESSED, but how so ? How can that be ? Wouldn't it be people living during the 70th week? Yes, but the Wrath doesn't come until the 1260 event, the Jews are blessed because THIS EVENT happens just before the Da of the Lord, and it is an event that brings Israel unto repentance, as Zech. 13:8-9 shows, 1/3 of the Jews repent, then in Zech. 14:1, the DOTL arrives.

Can you tell me when in Revelation the DOTL happens. Is it in the seals? Is it in the trumpets? At the 7th trumpet?       (I'll finish later)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/9/2023 at 10:17 PM, The Light said:
On 1/9/2023 at 12:43 PM, WilliamL said:

Those harvested at this time do not go up to the temple, they remain on the earth.

This is where we disagree. Those harvested do go to the Temple.

Revelation 3

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

And here are those that are harvested in heaven.

Revelation 15

And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The verses you quote all refer to firstfruits in the Holy Place in heaven. Whereas the main harvest is taken to an earthly barn.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."

On 1/9/2023 at 10:26 PM, The Light said:

Here is something you are not understanding. The great multitude is the gathering from heaven and earth.

Mark 13

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

See the above about this same passage in Matt. 13.

There is no barn in heaven.

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

The verses you quote all refer to firstfruits in the Holy Place in heaven. Whereas the main harvest is taken to an earthly barn.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."

I just showed a main harvest in Revelation 14. It is the fall fruit harvest. Then I showed you that harvest in heaven in Revelation 15. So what you are saying does not agree with scripture. Secondly, I showed you that overcomers will sit with Him at His throne....which is in heaven.

Thirdly, you are talking about the wheat harvest which is a different harvest. Here is the wheat harvest in heaven in Revelation 5.

Revelation 5

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Do you have any scriptural support that shows the Lords barn is on earth? I don't think you will find one as we already see BOTH main harvests in heaven. 

22 minutes ago, The Light said:

I just showed a main harvest in Revelation 14. It is the fall fruit harvest. Then I showed you that harvest in heaven in Revelation 15.

You seem to be equating the harvests in Rev. 14 to the overcomers in 15, but you have provided no evidence to connect the two.

Note that the harvest of 14:15-16 is reaped with a sickle, which denotes a grain, not fruit, harvest. Which grain you say is "the wheat harvest in heaven in Revelation 5;" but again providing no evidence for this.

Again, harvests do not go to the Temple; only the firstfruit portions of a harvest.

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, what are the logical nature of these events? We figured out the 1260 is the Beast, why can't we figure the other two events out? Tunnel vision  is the problem, as long as people think the 1290 is the Anti-Christ when he doesn't conquer Israel until 30 days later, they are blinded unto the facts. Thus in their minds the 1290 must come after the 1260, even though commonsense shows it doesn't. All three are EVENTS that are THAT MANY DAYS away from the 2nd Coming which ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS !!

The Blessing of course is the Two-witnesses whom I see as Elijah and Moses. They show up BEFORE the DOTL as Malachi 4:5-6 shows, in order to turn Israel back unto God. Zech. 13:8-9 shows Israel repents JUST BEFORE the DOTL (Zech. 14:1). 

Here is Zechariah 14:1

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

I don't see that it shows that Israel will repent JUST BEFORE the day of the Lord. Maybe you have a different verse in mind?

The 1290 happens 45 days after Israel repents at the 1335, they thus would do what? Start serving Jesus AND of course they would go to worship him at the "Temple of God" !! So, 45 days later, 30 days before the Beast conquers Israel, but IMHO, almost 3.5 years after Israel joins the E.U. (Dan. 9:27 covenant/agreement) a High Priest is getting pressured by this "E.U. President" who is i  essence now a "President over Israel" in a way because Israel are a part of the E.U. Of course Israel still have a Prime Minister like England had a Prime Minister and Croatia a President etc. etc. But that does not stop the incoming Pressure on other nations, we see this now with the E.U. Pressuring smaller nations like Hungary and Poland of Immigration and Climate Change etc. etc. 

The E.U. President (Anti-Christ) will place pressure on the Israeli Prime Minister, and the High Priest, remember, this is after the Rapture, the bible will more than  likely be outlawed by this time in THAT WOKE WORLD with no Christians (no Light or Salt) in it. So, the Jewish High priest will come out with an Edict, outlawing Christianity or "TAKING AWAY THE SACRIFICE", and he will then mock them by placing an "IMAGE of the Beast" up in the Temple of God !! That is the AoD and the Jews who repented will have been warned about this by the Two-witnesses, thus at the 1290 Event they understand they have 30 days to get out of Israel/Judea and to make it to the Petra/Bozrah Sheepfold area where God Himself will protect them for 1260 days until Jesus shows up to set up his kingdom in Israel with the Jews. 

The rider on the white horse is given the stephanos crown. He will be head of the United Nations. The rider on the white horse is "AN" Antichrist and will be the beast of the earth.

"THE" Antichrist is the beast of the sea. You should know who THE Antichrist is as he is identified in scripture.

Me understanding these things is not me guessing, it is me knowing because it is my calling. I use this to demonstrate, you are not a Prophecy guy, you have no idea what this is about, and you will not listen to anyone.

It seems that you spend too much time figuring things out that don't need figured out.

Will you know dodge for the 1000th time? 

I don't dodge anything. Sometimes posts are so long and there are so many things to address that I don't see the value. But I will address every point in the following post.

So, there are only 10 Virgin Women that make up the whole Church? The problem is if you understood the book of Revelation, you would under this is the EXACT POINT IN TIME tat the Jesus would flee Judea.

I'm going to assume that you mean the exact point in time that the Jews flee Judea. And no, it is not the exact point in time that the Jews flee Judea. The story of the 10 virgins happens before the seals are opened. When the Jews flee Judea, it is the 5th seal. So your statement is in error.

So you want to kw why God didn't just says this is Israel who repents and flees Judea? Well, for the exact same reason He called Israel The Woman in Rev. 12, Rome did not want to hear about Israel overcoming anything, Rome had just sacked them.

Rome sacked Israel in 70 AD. Israel flees after the AOD is setup which has not occurred yet. 

So, Gid use a PERFECT NUMBER, which common sense tells us can't be correct, unless God chooses all men who get saved and Salvation is not by FAITH ALONE (Calvinism) but instead is predetermined by God. Also, as I have stated to you which again you ignore, Gid state He had saved Himself 7000 men, here he says its 144,000 men, and in Zech. 13:8-9 He says it is 1/3 of all Israel who repents.

If you take the 144,000 and make them Israel you have lost the point of everything. You need to understand what you are looking at. You are not looking at 144,000 that is all of Israel, you are looking at 144,000 first fruits of the second harvest, the fall fruit harvest. Those 144,000 are the firstfruits OF THE SEED OF THE WOMAN. THEY ARE NOT THE WOMAN. If you understood what you are looking at you would understand how it all fits together.

The only way the 7000, and 144,000 an both be true is if they are CODES, which you forbid God from using it seems. Well ain't it funny that BOTH numbers just so happen to add up to Numbers multiplied by Numbers that God uses for Completeness (10), Fulness(12) and Divine Completion (7) Odd Right?

12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000 but YOU can't see it !!

7 x 10x 10 x 10 = 7000 but again YOU can't see it !!

They are not codes. They are EXACTLY what the Word says they are. There are 7000 men and there are 144,000 men that are firstfruits of the harvest in Revelation 14.

Now the 1/3, the 7000 and the 144,000 can = the SAME THING, the 3.5-5 million Jews who repent. But you can't see it, but ohhhhh you understand there is going to be more than 10 virgin women in the Church. Is the Woman in Rev. 12 a WOMAN !! Answer that truthfully, stop dodging these facts !! You will not answer, YOU DODGE, because then it shows you really don't read the Scriptures for JUST WHAT IT SAYS always, you only read it for just what it says when it helps (you think this way) you in a debate/argument point.

Honestly, I see nothing to debate. God says there are 7000 men. That's what He meant. God says there are 144,000 men that are firstfruits. That's what He meant. There is no mystery. There is nothing to figure out. As for the 1/3 that do not die in Israel that is the only calculation that needs to be made. There are a little over 7 million Jews in Israel, I think. If this event was to occur now it means that there would be over 2 million that would not be killed. Simple stuff.

This is why I called you Wishy Washy, the Woman can be All Israel,

The woman IS all of Israel. ALL OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL. It does not include the seed of the woman which is the 12 tribes across the earth. There are a little more than 7 million that are of the seed of the woman. When the dragon cannot get to the woman as she is in her place of protection, he goes after her seed that keep the commandments of God and now have had their eyes opened and realize that Jesus is the prophesied Messiah.

After the Church is raptured, part of Israel has their eyes opened. It is the seed of the woman that has their eyes opened. It is the seed of the woman that will be in the second harvest. They will be raptured at the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal, which is the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24, which is the coming of Jesus at the end of Revelation 14.

the 10 Virgin Brides can mean the COMPLERE CHURCH, but the 144,000 can ONLY BE what the TEXT SAYS !!!

The 10 brides show you that about half the Church, 5 brides will be watching, waiting and ready for the coming of the groom. Those that are foolish will not be looking for the master to return when He does. 

There is great effort put forth to make you understand that it is an exact number. He lists the tribes and says 12,000 from each. He wants you to know that this exact number is the firstfruits of the fall fruit harvest. The Church will be the wheat harvest. The dead in Christ will be the barley harvest. Then there is the fruit harvest.

I just destroyed your thesis brother, that is why you never answer all my points, which is why, in general, I quit chatting with you, I overcome all of your points and like those above you refuse to answer because they show you up, they show you to be in error brother.

You have destroyed nothing. The Lord say there are 144,000 first fruits from 12 tribes. Why would you think you have destroyed my thesis when I have no thesis. There is nothing to conclude. The answer is already given. You need to understand firstfruits means a harvest will follow. It's not the Church. They will be in heaven before the seals are opened.

So what is it do you "ACCEPT WHAT THE WORD SAYS" or do you accept that The Women equals ALL Israel who repents and the 10 Virgin Brides equals the COMPLETE Church ?

I accept what the Word says. There are EXACTLY 144,000 firstfruits. They are of the seed of the woman. They are NOT the woman as the woman is the Jews in the nation of Israel. We have the Church, who is raptured 7 years before destruction as Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood. The rapture is the wheat harvest and will occur at the trump of God. We have the seed of the woman who is raptured at the 6th seal, the very day the wrath of God begins, even as the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came. Then you have the woman, those that flee in the nation of Israel that go through the wrath of God in a place of protection. None of Gods people are appointed to wrath.

I will wait on you to answer EVERYTHING IN FULL before I go on, don't dodge brother. You can't have it both ways. 

God Bless.

If I have dodged any points, it would not be intentional. I tried to be thorough.

I do not engage with those who refuse to answer ALL POINTS even when it defeats their cause. To me when you DODGE you ADMIT you lost the debate. This is why I say I defeat you on every point and tat I always destroy your thesis on every argument. You cant just dodge points that overcome your points brother. 

You are going to have a hard time figuring out what the heck I am talking about. The reason is because I believe what the Word says and you have gone off the trail many years ago, trying to make things fit when all you have to do is read what it says and accept what it says.

Also, if you don't dodge points can you answer my question? How can the 144,000 represent all of Israel if they are redeemed from the earth and are before the throne in heaven?

On 1/13/2023 at 7:11 AM, DeighAnn said:

The souls under the altar are waiting for...

a.  fellow servants to be killed as they were
or
b.  Jesus to return to the earth

If Jesus returns to the earth right after then WHEN are the fellow servants killed the souls under the altar are waiting a little season for?

When is the 'tribulation' that comes BEFORE the tribulation?

Do you think they are told to wait and then Jesus returns? No they wait for the great tribulation to finish and then Jesus returns

You say seals are following Matt 24, correct?  Satan comes to the earth in Matt 24, correct?  Then where is that spoken of in the SEALS? 

Show me the verse in Matt 24 that says Satan comes to the earth.

and AGAIN, the sun has changes taking place BEFORE and then again WHEN, so those are two different events not the same one.  

Giving me Scripture SHOWING TWO DIFFERENT EVENTS doesn't help to make them one. 

You are going to have to provide scripture so I know what the BEFORE and WHEN you are talking about. as these are the same events. How many times do you think the stars fall from heaven?

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

DO you REALLY SEE CHRISTS leaving HEAVEN as KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS being DESCRIBED AS 

a FIG TREE CASTING HER UNTIMELY FIGS WHEN SHE IS SHAKEN OF A MIGHTY WIND?  

say it ain't so....

It ain't so....

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

How many times do you think the stars fall from heaven? 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

6 minutes ago, The Light said:

Do you think they are told to wait and then Jesus returns? No they wait for the great tribulation to finish and then Jesus returns

OK. In 5th seal they are waiting, so in what seal are the 'fellowservants' being killed as they were?  

21 minutes ago, The Light said:

Show me the verse in Matt 24 that says Satan comes to the earth.

Let's see.  Who is the Adversary?  The serpent in the garden aka Satan aka the devil aka the dragon aka the man of sin aka the antichrist aka the AOD aka the beast who ascends out of the bottomless pit aka Satan and his angels cast to earth aka Death aka the rider on the white horse aka the deceiver aka the destroyer aka the one loosed for a short season aka the false prophet aka 

So where is Satan found in Matt 24?  

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

same as
2 Thes

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:" Isaiah 14:13 KJV

30 minutes ago, The Light said:

You are going to have to provide scripture so I know what the BEFORE and WHEN you are talking about. as these are the same events. How many times do you think the stars fall from heaven?

once when Satan and angels cast out and
once when Christ and angels return
once when the angel is given the key to the bottomless pit
once when all the host does

THE BEFORES  when Satan and angels come for the time to be like the days of NOAH, when women need to cover their heads because of the angels, when the angels rule one hour with Satan, when the deception comes upon the whole world, when the falling away takes place

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come." Joel 2:31 KJV

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:" Acts 2:20 KJV

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;" Revelation 6:12 KJV

THE AFTERS - when Christ comes and KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, after the tribulation of Satan, when His BRIGHTNESS destroys Satan and he is bound for 1000 years, when we will rule and reign with Him, 

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I don't know if I am giving this information to more than one person or if it is just you but if it is just you, I could copy and paste it every few posts till you tell me to stop cause it doesn't seem to be getting through and maybe I can memorize by then because I still look them up everytime.  So, Let me know cause it's no problem.  

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit." Revelation 9:1 KJV

MK 13
4But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Luke 10:18 KJV

"And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind." Revelation 6:13 KJV

"And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree." Isaiah 34:4 KJV

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born." Revelation 12:4 KJV

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 1/12/2023 at 9:01 PM, The Light said:

This is not correct. The earthquake in Revelation 6 is completely different than in Revelation 11:13. The wrath of God has not begun at the 6th seal and cannot begin until the 7th seal is opened. The earthquake is Rev 11:13 is at the END of wrath. Two completely different earthquakes.

Yes, Rev 6 corresponds with Matthew 24:29. However, this is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal which is not the coming of Jesus at the 7th trump. And the wrath of God is not after the second woe. The wrath of God begins after the 7th seal is opened at the FIRST trumpet. All the trumpet are Gods wrath.

The day of wrath is one year long. What you see at the 6th seal is telling you it is time for wrath, but it does not begin until the 7th seal is opened. What you see in Revelation 11 is the end of wrath.

The wrath is after the 2nd woe since it is during the 3rd woe which is after the 2nd woe.  Also Rev 11:13 is not at the end of the wrath.  The wrath is not even mentioned in Rev 11 until Rev 11:18 but the dark sun and dark moon and earthquake are a celestial events showing the beginning of the wrath of God. which is noted throughout the OT and the NT.

Why do you believe the day of wrath is one year long?  Is this speculation because a day equates to one year?  I think the day of wrath happens fairly quick including believers being resurrected and then taken up in the harpazo to meet Christ in the clouds.