• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Direct Question?

Will the Church be present on earth to see the antichrist revealed?

A simple yes/no will suffice, no need for a "Novel" sized response

It has been revealed already awaiting the dragon empowerment after the rapture.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Direct Question?

Will the Church be present on earth to see the antichrist revealed?

We will be caught up at the last trumpet.  This is all scripture tells us where we can be 100% sure about.  All else is speculation from our studies.

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

A simple yes/no will suffice, no need for a "Novel" sized response

You should cool your heals a little.  Why are you so angry?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I think the ‘attack’ posture suggested by the OP is a bit strong. We discuss topics and there certainly are differeing views on this.

My view from scripture at this point in time is it all happens at the same event on the Day of The Lord. The resurrection of those asleep and the changing of those alive at His return. We can share these views without battling.

:-)

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, OneLight said:

Really?  May I ask who they are?  I gave up listening to TV evangelist a long time ago.

Actually I have heard several pastors in churches in my area deny the rapture. As far as TV preachers, it doesn't really matter if you don't listen to them anyway, which is a shame because there are some who are really good teachers. 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

44 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You should cool your heals a little.  Why are you so angry?

Your claim of myself being angry is "false" 

Jesus Is The Lord

18 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

There was no 4th century rapture teaching, the lie stems around a (Pseudo-Ephraem) and a Cameron Rhoades interpretation

Rhoades was a teacher at a unaccredited Fort Worth Texas seminary, that is a extension of a church, the size of a residential 2 car parking garage

Cameron Rhoades, instructor of Latin at Tyndale Theological Seminary

701 W. Pipeline Rd, Hurst, TX 76053

ACCREDITATION

Tyndale Theological Seminary and Biblical Institute is not accredited, and has no plans to pursue any type of accreditation for several particular reasons: (1) to keep our expenses low, enabling Tyndale to maintain its very low tuition rates – pursuit of accreditation would require a dramatic increase in costs passed on to the student; (2) to maintain doctrinal autonomy, and (3) to continue the utilization of Tyndale-educated faculty to ensure theological and philosophical consistency with the doctrinal statement and mission of Tyndale. Pursuit of accreditation would make this increasingly difficult.

I'm confused by your attack on Tyndale Seminary as I said nothing about it in my earlier response. I'm also confused why you believe John Darby " created " the rapture teaching.  For those willing to do their homework, the rapture teaching can be found all the way back to the early church.  Clement of Rome ( 35 - 101 ), Ignatius of Antioch ( d.110 ), & Irenaeus of Lyon ( 120 - 202 and also a disciple of Polycarp ) all mention the rapture of the church in their writings. This evidence SHOULD end the false claim that somehow Darby created the teaching,  but no doubt there will be people who persist in claiming it.  

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

Your claim of myself being angry is "false" 

Jesus Is The Lord

Seriously?!?  Not angry???  I guess when you are so centered on one thing, you wouldn't notice how you come across.  I offer one suggestion and it has turned into disapproval from you from the beginning.  Tell me then, why is ensuring we are ready for His return, as the 5 wise virgins were, that this is a bad thing?

12 minutes ago, Robtay7123 said:

Actually I have heard several pastors in churches in my area deny the rapture. As far as TV preachers, it doesn't really matter if you don't listen to them anyway, which is a shame because there are some who are really good teachers. 

Those churches you should stay away from if that is the case.  They are not teaching/preaching scripture, but their own theology.

I'll agree that there are a few, very few, that do teach the word of God, but their numbers are so small it's hard to catch them in a certain time frame one would have to watch them.  When someone is in the word every day, learning, there is very little you can hear from anyone that you have not already studied.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Those churches you should stay away from if that is the case.  They are not teaching/preaching scripture, but their own theology.

I'll agree that there are a few, very few, that do teach the word of God, but their numbers are so small it's hard to catch them in a certain time frame one would have to watch them.  When someone is in the word every day, learning, there is very little you can hear from anyone that you have not already studied.

I agree with you.  Sadly true biblical teaching is hard to find today. Pastors seen to care more about whatever will get people in the doors. Timothy warns is that there will be many false teachers.  Sadly most christians don't test teachings against the word of God, so when they hear a lie in the pulpit, they don't recognize it.  I have also heard the diety of Christ attacked and the total denial of Trinity and Hell preached in churches.  Very sad time in the world. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I see something different along with the problems. I see an ongoing restoration of Truth that began before and with the reformation and a time for the first time since the first century, where all have access to scripture. The ecclesiastical system and hierarchies were not entirely discarded. The Lord has always had assemblies of faithful who wished to meeting simply with Christ alone as Head in their midst. The Church is always triumphant. If there were but 3 saints meeting on earth in His Name…there is the Kingdom where Christ claims ground. His footstool. Do not fear. He is doing great things in places like Iran and China. He is shaking the west. Look up.

• Loved it! 1