• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

T7, 

Thank you for your response, but it really doesn't have anything to do with  the OP.

Why do the tribes (the Jews of the world) mourn when they see the "sign of the Son of Man" in the heavens?

I'd say it is because at that very moment they realize that they crucified the "God that was leading them" thru the wilderness out of Egypt to the promise land.

Even to this day, they don't really care much about Jesus. But when they see that "sign"....... they will know the truth..... and be cut to the heart.

The OP mentions the "Second Coming" and the fire seen below in this future event is very much associated with the OP, we don't want to keep the fire in judgement quiet do we Joe?

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

4 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

T7, 

Thank you for your response, but it really doesn't have anything to do with  the OP.

Why do the tribes (the Jews of the world) mourn when they see the "sign of the Son of Man" in the heavens?

I'd say it is because at that very moment they realize that they crucified the "God that was leading them" thru the wilderness out of Egypt to the promise land.

Even to this day, they don't really care much about Jesus. But when they see that "sign"....... they will know the truth..... and be cut to the heart.

the bold part almost makes me think a giant cross will appear in the sky moments before Jesus return, i'm definitely wrong about the details but i think something like this will be the sign of Jesus' immediate return.  i thin the other sign that precedes it that tells us His return is hours, days, seconds away is the drying up of the Euphrates mentioned in Rev 16.  i would really like to see what this sign is because i'm descended from the 12 tribes of Israel, eight of my family is on the Jewish monument in Rotterdam because Hitler almost wiped out my entire family in 1943.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

4 minutes ago, Strict Machine said:

the bold part almost makes me think a giant cross will appear in the sky moments before Jesus return, i'm definitely wrong about the details but i think something like this will be the sign of Jesus' immediate return.  i thin the other sign that precedes it that tells us His return is hours, days, seconds away is the drying up of the Euphrates mentioned in Rev 16.  i would really like to see what this sign is because i'm descended from the 12 tribes of Israel, eight of my family is on the Jewish monument in Rotterdam because Hitler almost wiped out my entire family in 1943.  

Sorry to hear of the family tragedy, Hitler was a evil human, and is now paying the price for his evil deeds

Romans 12:19KJV

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,062
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

22 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

(Thousand Years) in Revelation chapter 20 shows nothing more than the events described are in the Lord's eternal spiritual, where one day is a thousand years, not literal earthly time as Millennialist claim

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lord's eternal spiritual, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

2 Peter 3:8KJV

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

mmmm ... let's see;

truth7t7 says; "Thousand years" - the Bible says "A thousand years" three times, and "THE thousand years" three times

truth7t7 says; "Thousand years" shows events - the Bible says it is the TIME PERIOD when martyrs rule with Christ

truth 7t7 says; "Thousand years" shows events - the Bible says it is the TIME PERIOD Satan is bound in prison

truth7t7 says; "Thousand years" shows "the Lord's eternal spiritual". Thus by extension the "Rest of the dead lived not again for eternal spiritual"

truth7t7 says; "Thousand years" is one day but is actually events. And one day and a thousand years are not earthly time.

truth7t7 says; "Thousand years IS a DAY". - The Bibles says IS AS ONE DAY with the Lord - a perfectly correct statement for He "Who inhabits eternity"

The Bible does not recognize the statement "The Lord's eternal spiritual". It is privately made and left unexplained

The concept "eternal spiritual", when applied to the creation, is a contradiction as the creature is neither eternal nor is it spiritual

truth7t7 says; "Angel, Heaven, Devil, The Souls, the Dead, a day and a thousand years" are eternal and spiritual. I submit that they are temporal and physical

I am constrained to judge that except in the case of God, NOTHING is eternal and the creature, except for angels and demons, are NOT SPIRITUAL. I submit that "eternal spiritual" has no foundation when applied to TIME. I submit that "eternal spiritual" has no meaning whatsoever. I also submit that if "eternal spiritual" is applied to the fate of the martyrs to negate their reality and reward, it must also be applied to every other faithful servant of God whenever "earthly time" is mentioned. Thus, by this we discover that it rained on earth for eternal spiritual at Noah's NON-TIME, and Israel wandered in the wilderness for the eternal spiritual.

And all this is to negate a simple, unambiguous statement that the reward of the martyrs of Christ was to rule over the earth for 1,000 years before it is "changed" and "renewed".

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

“But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory..... Matthew 24:29-30

Then the "sign of the Son of Man will appear.... and all the tribes of the earth will mourn".

Why do the tribes of the earth mourn?

First of all, who are the tribes of the earth?

I believe they are the decedents of the 12 sons of the patriarch Jacob. 

In the story of the Exodus, we read of their travels across the  wilderness to the promised land over a period of 40 years.

They tell of a being led by a "pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night". They knew that God was with them, leading them.

Every year, they recount the story of their ancestors slavery in Egypt and their release from captivity by the Hand of God, their desert wanderings, and their being led by God through the Sea of Reeds, through the wilderness, to the promised land.

So, why do the tribes of the earth mourn when they see "the sign of the Son of Man"?

Shalom, JoeCanada.

This occurs AFTER the First Resurrection, and the First Resurrection coincides with the Second Coming of Yeshua` the Messiah of God! One of the first things one must understand is that the Greek word "gees" ("γῆς," pronounced "gace," the genitive form of "gee," "γῆ") is the equivalent of the Hebrew word "'erets" ("אֶרֶץ," pronounced "eh-rets"). Both words mean "the earth, soil, land, region, country, inhabitants of a region." In the TANAKH (the OT), the word was used in the phrase "ha'arets Yisra'eel," or "the Land of Israel." Thus, "gee," too, is often translated as "land," as well as "earth," as in Matthew 2:20-21. 

Kata Maththaios 24:30 

30 "καὶ τότε φανήσεται τὸ σημεῖον τοῦ υἱοῦ τοῦ ἀνθρώπου ἐν τῷ οὐρανῷ· καὶ τότε κόψονται πᾶσαι αἱ φυλαὶ τῆς γῆς, καὶ ὄψονται τὸν υἱὸν τοῦ ἀνθρώπου ἐρχόμενον ἐπὶ τῶν νεφελῶν τοῦ οὐρανοῦ μετὰ δυνάμεως καὶ δόξης πολλῆς."

Therefore, I believe that this should have been translated as "and then shall-mourn all the tribes of-the Land," and I believe that this is a quotation from Zechariah 12:12-14. Furthermore, as far as I'm concerned, this means that the First Resurrection has just occurred. These are not "all the tribes of the earth mourning"; these are "all the tribes of the LAND mourning," and they are mourning for the Messiah because He, their own grandchild (however many "greats" removed), had been pierced by their own relatives in Yeshua`s First Advent!

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

The majority of the Jews across the world don't believe in the Son of Man. They worship Jehovah God. What causes them to mourn when they see the "Sign of the Son of Man"?

The sun is darkened, the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of heaven will be shaken. Everyone in the world will be in fear. The sky is almost black....no light. God has everyone's attention. And then....

Out of the darkness will appear the "sign of the Son of Man".

The "sign" is the "pillar of cloud and pillar of fire" that led Israel out of Egypt thru the wilderness to the promised land.

.... and they will be cut to the heart... they will mourn.

They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with power and great glory!

That could be true as well, but the thing that causes them to mourn is literally to mourn for the death of their grandchild. This is what causes the members of His own tribe to mourn:

Zechariah 12:10-14 (KJV)

10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED," AND THEY SHALL MOURN FOR HIM, AS ONE MOURNETH FOR HIS ONLY SON, AND SHALL BE IN BITTERNESS FOR HIM, AS ONE THAT IS IN BITTERNESS FOR HIS FIRSTBORN. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

Please, think about this:

Hebrews 7:1-10 (KJV)

1 For this Melchisedec (Hebrew: Malkhiy-Tsedeq = "my-King of-Righteousness"), king of Salem (Hebrew: shalom = "peace"), priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation "King of righteousness," and after that also "King of Salem," which is, "King of peace"; 3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils. 5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham: 6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises. 7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better. 8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth. 9 And as I may so say, LEVI ALSO, WHO RECEIVETH TITHES, PAYED TITHES IN ABRAHAM. 10 FOR HE WAS YET IN THE LOINS OF HIS FATHER, WHEN MELCHISEDEC MET HIM.

So, this is how DEAR a family member is to the Israeli family! Now, picture this from Luke 3 (CJB):

King David
son: Natan (a son of a large family, heir for the Messiah)

grandson: Mattatah
great grandson: Manah
great great grandson: Mal'ah
great great great grandson: Elyakim
great great great great grandson: Yonan
great great great great great grandson: Yosef
great great great great great great grandson: Y'hudah
great great great great great great great grandson: Shim`on
great great great great great great great great grandson: Levi (a son of a large family)
great great great great great great great great great grandson: Mattat
great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yoram
great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Eli`ezer
great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yeshua
great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Er
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Elmadan
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Kosam
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Addi
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Malki
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Neri
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Sh'altiel
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Z'rubavel (now we're down to the return from the Babylonian Captivity)
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Reisha
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yochanan
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yodah
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yosef
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Shim`i (a family contemporary with Z'kharyah "Zechariah")
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Mattityahu
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Machat
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Naggai
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Hesli
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Nachum
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Amotz
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Mattityahu
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yosef
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yannai
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Malki
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Levi
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Mattat
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Eli
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yosef
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson: Yeshua the MESSIAH!

He was a great great (...) great grandson of EACH OF THE FOUR MEN named!
If that grandson, his heir, belonged to his only son, it would have been as tragic to lose that grandson as much as losing his ONLY SON HIMSELF!
If that grandson, his heir, belonged to his firstborn son, the heir among his other sons, it would have been as tragic as losing his FIRSTBORN SON HIMSELF!

THIS is why they mourn! They are happy for His resurrection, but the Messiah will ALWAYS bear the marks of His piercing! And, it was his own family's fault!

20 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The OP mentions the "Second Coming" and the fire seen below in this future event is very much associated with the OP, we don't want to keep the fire in judgement quiet do we Joe?

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Shalom, truth717.

FIRST, look at the context of 1 Corinthians 3:13:

1 Corinthians 3:10-15 (KJV)

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ (Yeshua` the Messiah). 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

This is a PURIFYING fire ANALOGY, that tests the works of the true believer in the Messiah! It will be the WORKS that are "put in the fire," to see if they were valuable works from God's perspective or if they were selfish, self-serving, worthless works. It won't be the person put in the fire. If the works were self-serving and worthless, they will be as the talent that the servant hid in a cloth and buried, since he knew his Master "was an austere man, taking up that he laid not down, and reaping that he did not sow!" (Luke 19). He shall suffer loss, but he himself shall be rescued; yet so as by fire! Just the same all these works are built upon the ONE foundation, Yeshua` the Messiah! Some believers will have a lasting legacy that gives God the glory throughout eternity, but some believers will be rescued, but only escaping by the skin of their teeth, so to speak!

SECOND, in Luke 17:29-30, I HOPE you're not thinking that the text says that it will "rain fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all" in "the day when the Son of man is revealed!"

If so, you forgot the REST of the passage!

Luke 17:22-30 (KJV)

22 And he said unto the disciples,

"The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. 23 And they shall say to you, 'See here (He is)!'; or, 'see there (He is)!': go not after them, nor follow them. 24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. 25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. 

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man: 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed."

Look at the comparisons! "As it was in the days of Nooe (spelled with an omega and an epsilon, pronounced "No-eh"), so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man." "As it was in the days of Loot (spelled with an omega, pronounced "Lote") ..., even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed." He wasn't suggesting that it would "rain fire and brimstone from heaven" in the day when the Son of man is revealed"; He was simply saying that the day when the Son of man is revealed will take people by surprise in the same way! He wasn't saying that it would "rain fire and brimstone" any more than He was saying that "a flood would come and destroy them all!"

THIRD, in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 the key word is "vengeance!" ALWAYS check the context to make sure you're not jumping to unwarranted and unfounded conclusions!

2 Thessalonians 1:3-12 (KJV)

3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; 4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: 5 Which is a manifest (revealed) token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; 7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. 11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: 12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is Paul talking about the vengeance that God through the revelation of the Lord Yeshua` with His mighty messengers, taking vengeance on all those who don't know God and who won't obey the good news about the Kingdom of our Lord Yeshua` the Messiah! These are the battles (like the battle of Har-Megiddown) that He will wage, first to regain Israel, and then to subdue all of His enemies. It most certainly is NOT the "end of the world!"

Make sure that you're not crushing all of the events of the next MILLENNIUM (a THOUSAND YEARS) into a single day!

21 hours ago, Strict Machine said:

Shalom, Strict Machine.

From all that I've read in the prophecies, your family members, like all Jews and children of Israel, will be resurrected to see the Messiah first-hand and choose whether to accept Him as their King! There may be a few who still choose to reject Him, but the majority will accept Him GLADLY as God's Messiah - God's Anointed to be King!

Those who made Christianity into a gross mockery of what God had intended, have hidden the truth from the Jews about who Yeshua` was and is. They make artwork to misrepresent Him, and they have called themselves "Christians," suggesting a different role for the Messiah - the Christ, in Greek. They have done THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what Yeshua` on God's behalf DEMANDED they do, and have murdered Jews down through the last 2,000 years, calling them "Christ-killers!" But, they should have looked long and hard in their own mirrors because THEY IN THEIR SINS were the ones who made it necessary for the Messiah to die as haKeves Elohiym - the Lamb of God - and He died as they were preparing the lambs for Pesach (Passover)!

In doing so, He fulfilled Isaiah 53 as God's LAMB LED TO THE SLAUGHTER!

Isaiah 53:1-12 (KJV)

1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is "the arm of the LORD" (God's mashiyach; just as David was a mashiyach) revealed?
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: HE IS BROUGHT AS A LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for HE WAS CUT OFF OUT OF THE LAND OF THE LIVING: FOR THE TRANSGRESSION OF MY PEOPLE WAS HE STRICKEN.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD (ADONAI) to bruise him; HE hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11 He (ADONAI) shall see of the travail (the labor) of his soul (the air-breathing body of the Messiah), and SHALL BE SATISFIED: by his knowledge SHALL MY RIGHTEOUS SERVANT JUSTIFY MANY; for HE SHALL BEAR THEIR INIQUITIES.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

The sign of the Messiah when He returns will be that He was PIERCED by a Roman spear in His side, just below His heart! While healed when He rose from the dead, He will ALWAYS bear the marks of His crucifixion for all of His people to see! He will still bear the nail prints in His hands and in His feet as a TRIBUTE to His WILLINGNESS to die for those whom He loved!

He was and still is a Jew, circumcised on the eighth day of His life, appearing before the Temple priests for His Bar Mitsvah, kept the Law of Moses completely, and walked in the Temple before it was destroyed, making sacrifices to His God ADONAI! With proof after proof after proof, He daily showed that He was God's Messiah - God's choice for Israel's King, performing many miracles only GOD could do! But, the rulers of His day REFUSED to accept Him as their King, despite GOD'S proofs! Yeshua` even said, "I can only do the miracles GOD shows me to do!" But, they STILL wouldn't believe!

For these abominations, Yeshua` pronounced them DESOLATE until they could say, "Baruwkh haba' b-shem ADONAI!" "Welcome, One who comes on the authority of ADONAI!" Only when the Jews come to the point they can welcome Him as God's Messiah, will He return. And so, they have suffered for almost 2,000 years now - Roman persecutions, Inquisitions, Crusades, Pogroms, the Holocaust, and all of the terrorism are the RESULTS of their rejection of the Messiah!

Tell your Jewish family who Yeshua` is and show them all that He did for them. If they can accept Him as their future King, we're a step closer to His return!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

This is a picture I took. In the clouds the Z letter formed.

https://i.postimg.cc/L5CQ0N6Z/zeta.jpg

The Zeta letter has become a Russian pro-war symbol. But Zeta is simply the letter that has a value of 7. And it also is the first letter of the word Zion. The Phoenician iota letter had a similar shape to that of the Z letter, so it can in essence be the symbol of Jesus(Iesous).

This is the astronomical image that I was looking at(notice where the Moon and the planets were):

https://i.postimg.cc/9QZdSJLw/Z-letter-astronomy01.jpg

Matthew 24:29-30

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/4/2022 at 9:47 PM, JoeCanada said:

Zechariah 12:10 ...then they will look unto Me whom they pierced, and they will mourn over Him as one mourns over the only son, and grieve over Him as one grieves over the firstborn.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/5/2022 at 2:07 AM, Strict Machine said:

the bold part almost makes me think a giant cross will appear in the sky moments before Jesus return, i'm definitely wrong about the details but i think something like this will be the sign of Jesus' immediate return. 

That is my opinion. Specifically, the Southern Cross, which will appear in the Northern Hemisphere after a pole reversal takes place at the 6th Seal.

7. “The Stars Will Fall From Heaven” = Pole Reversal?

Shows how passages from Matt. 24, Luke 21, and Rev. 6, 9, and 12, about the stars falling from heaven in the era of the Second Coming, together indicate a reversal of Earth’s poles. Evidence about such pole reversals in the past is presented for comparison.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/929-“the-stars-will-fall-from-heaven”-pole-reversal/