• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Still waiting???

You know, I suspect that sacrifice will be abolished someday and hardly anyone outside of Israel will even hear about much less understand it. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Not since 70 AD. 

It's sacrifice to Moloch started in 1948.

You must not know much about Israel. 

Well 1948 comes after 70 AD, so still relevant

So where is the law that state Jews must sacrifice their 18 yr old's to Moloch?

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Royal Member

36 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Well 1948 come after 70 AD, so still relevant

So where is the law that state Jews must sacrifice their 18 yr old's to Moloch?

It's an Israeli law. They do allow a few exemptions. Some Torah students recieve exemptions from the law. But overall, everyone else is offered at the age of age. 

Yea, when that sacrifice is abolished,very few people will even realize it outside of Israel. Probably not many people in Israel will even know what it has to do with prophecy. A few people will understand. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's an Israeli law. They do allow a few exemptions. Some Torah students recieve exemptions from the law. But overall, everyone else is offered at the age of age. 

Yea, when that sacrifice is abolished,very few people will even realize it outside of Israel. Probably not many people in Israel will even know what it has to do with prophecy. A few people will understand. 

Why can't you admit your making this stuff up?  I asked you countless times to show evidence and not one single shred.  This is why I have a hard time taking anything you say serious. Now go repent and read your bible.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Not since 70 AD. 

It's sacrifice to Moloch started in 1948.

You must not know much about Israel. 

Certainly you can't mean this literally. There would be no Jews.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

UNLESS MAYBE there are 2 wraths being spoken of 1st Satans wrath at the 6th and then Gods at the 7th, and so not concurrently but consecutively,  the 7th when all the KINGDOMS of the world become His, and time ends. 

Rev 6:12-17

Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usb from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Theirc wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

"

10 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Are the vials for punishment of the wicked or as an incentive to 'fall in line' before it is too late?   Do the end the age,  or do they span the end of an age while bringing in  the beginning of the Day,  or do they only occur at the beginning of the day only?

Unless God say so specifically in scripture that it's too late then it's never too late to repent. If our Father is a good God, and He is, then His desire is that no one perishes in the place of punishment made for Satan and his angels. 

Till the last possible nanosecond repentance and salvation will remain and it's my hope it's never off the table.

As for your other questions I think it's more complex than that. :)

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Certainly you can't mean this literally. There would be no Jews.

Litterally, The sons and daughters of Israelis must be given to Moloch at the age of 18.This law went into affect in 1948 and is practiced today. Almost all children at the age of 18 are given to Moloch. There are a few exceptions. Students who study the Torah are exempt. 

I expect this practice of giving their sons and daughters to Moloch will be abolished when the armed forces of the north begin its occupation of Jerusalem. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usb from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Theirc wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

"

Unless God say so specifically in scripture that it's too late then it's never too late to repent. If our Father is a good God, and He is, then His desire is that no one perishes in the place of punishment made for Satan and his angels. 

Till the last possible nanosecond repentance and salvation will remain and it's my hope it's never off the table.

Samuel 8:17-18

He said he wouldn't listen to them after they have become thier king's slaves. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

"

Nailed it right on the head.  THAT is the plan of God,  that all come to repentance. Some way, some how, by any means necessary, 

Let's  convince them to make THE GOOD and WISE and ETERNAL LIFE choice.   Hopefully that last nano second  is jam packed with souls!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,061
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

When the armed forces place the abomination that causes desolation in jerusalem there is no man in Jerusalem going to be left alive. 

Jerusalem will be desolate. Uninhabited 

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I think it's crazy that so many people think a man sitting in a seat is worse than the nuke being dropped in Hiroshima. You honestly believe a man sitting in a seat is worse that people's flesh being consumed off thier bones while they run for thier lives. The eyes being consumed on thier sockets and their tongues being consumed in their mouths. Yet you think a man sitting in a chair is great tribulation like has never been seen before. Come on man, think. 

O.K. Brother. The Forum is for discussing, but we mostly discuss scripture. Could you let me know which scriptures you are using for the annihilation of Jerusalem by nuclear conflagration at the end of the age.

I say that the Abomination of Desolation is a man of great charisma and power sitting in the Holy of Holies of a newly built Temple in Jerusalem. You say that it is a nuclear annihilation of Jerusalem. Let's compare scriptures.

And YES! A man sitting in the Holy of Holies pretending to be God is infinitely worse than nuclear war. All the lives on earth are not worth God's honor! The last time this happened, it was God Who upheld His honor and drowned the earth's population except Noah and family.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1