• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 8/26/2022 at 11:31 AM, other one said:

One has to look into Jewish writings to find such. My personal belief comes from direct demon contacts in back in the 70s.

Jewish beliefs put her as Adams first wife,  or the head demois.  Demons didn't come into being until Nephilim started to die, so must be a fallen angel.   Of course may well just be a good story (fairytale).

There was war in heaven.....if the book of Revelation is to be believed.  Revelation is the last book of the Bible.

Jesus said He saw satan "fall like lightning" in the gospel of Luke (written before Revelation).  The gospels were written after the Tanach (OT) and before Revelation.

In Genesis chapter 3 the Bible narrative introduces the serpent as the demonic temper of Eve.   Genesis is the first book of Torah/Pentateuch.  The writing of Genesis predates the writing of both Revelation and the gospel of Luke.  The Eden story predates the chronicle of the Nephilim - described in Genesis chapter 6 and Numbers 13.

Your statement "demons didn't come into being until Nephilim started to die" is incorrect for three reasons.  

First, the Bible suggests the existence of demons predated the placement of Eve and Adam in Eden.  Why?  Because Revelation describes war in heaven and Jesus testifies that He saw satan fall from heaven as a result of the victory of the war against it.  Revelation says a third of the spirits of heaven fell with satan to the earth.  Jesus saw it happen and satan first appears on earth in Genesis chapter 3.  We are looking at a war in time-less eternity as described in temporal history on earth.  Everything is backwards.  At the end of the Bible we are told of a war that happened before Eve and Adam were created.  We are told the demon army fell with satan bringing Woe unto the inhabitants of earth.

Second, the Bible clearly states the Nephilim were descents of Anak (Numbers 13:33) a human.  Whatever or whomever the Nephilim really were isn't clearly defined.  What we DO know about them is that they were mortal and born of flesh.  They may have acted wickedly (a reason for the flood), but they weren't the source of demonic authority nor were they demons themselves. 

Third, your statement regarding your personal demonic worship in the 70's CONTRADICTS THE BIBLICAL RECORD.  You cannot use your personal experience to justify false interpretations of the Bible.  You can't because your experience is in doubt.  It's doubtful because demons are known to be liars and known to represent themselves as beings of light and truth.  (2 Corinthians 11:14).  Be advised I'm not saying you didn't have an experience.  I'm saying it wasn't a truthful one because of that which inspired it.  (Do you believe everything you see on TV?  The same principle applies with regard to demonic inspiration.)

Demons cannot be trusted to interpret the Bible.  Please refrain from using demonic experience as an interpretive tool for scripture. You do yourself and everyone else a disservice.   It also promotes the demonic agenda to disqualify God's Honest Truth. (Genesis 3:4)

Please consider my words.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Diamond Member

On 8/26/2022 at 3:10 PM, missmuffet said:

The Bible tells us that Eve was Adams first wife. Why should we see it any different?

On the surface of things I'd agree with you.   

The purpose of my post is to expand upon paganized interpretations of God's Word, which are insinuating themselves into church dogma at an ever increasing rate.  Knowing the source of some of this rubbish is useful to one who wishes to oppose its use.

"Study to show yourself approved." -(2 Tim 2:15)

Most church types don't understand there are three separate versions of the creation story in the first three chapters of Genesis.

Each is slightly different from the other and each approaches the subject from a different point of view.   For instance, the Bible tells us little about the actual machinations involved in creating our world/universe.   Consequently many church types are confused or simply unable to respond to atheistic theories of creation, which simply state it happened all by itself.   Such an event is a mathematical impossibility, but few recognize the truth of math.  Throughout the Bible the narrative simply says 5 or 6 times 'God did it'.  No specifics are provided - no blueprint as it were.  

According to recent polls nearly 75% of church types believe in evolution, thus denying God's Word.

The idea of Adam having two wives comes from separate interpretations of the three versions of the Eden story in Genesis.   It might interest the reader to know that some of these interpretations are based upon Gnostic heresy of the 2nd and 3rd centuries, which are enjoying a revival today.   

The book The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and the feature movie that followed are liberally sprinkled with Gnostic ideology tradition and illogic.

According to this same Gnostic ideology, Adam's wife (not named at all) sprung from Adam's flesh.  Adam's flesh was sealed by angels after which the woman awoke Adam from his (surgical) sleep. (*)  Therefore the woman is called the mother of Adam.  It's makes no sense, but neither does a lot of Gnostic literature.

It's wise to know one's enemy as well as it's lies so as to promote the truth of things.

Hope this helps.

(*) The hypostasis of the Archons S.89

Edited by choir loft

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 8/28/2022 at 9:21 AM, choir loft said:

Jesus said He saw satan "fall like lightning" in the gospel of Luke (written before Revelation).  The gospels were written after the Tanach (OT) and before Revelation.

Jesus is not limited to our space and time.   much of what he has seen hasn't happened yet.

On 9/13/2022 at 5:14 AM, other one said:

Jesus is not limited to our space and time.   much of what he has seen hasn't happened yet.

The quote is written in the past tense, meaning Jesus saw satan fall like lightning previously.

As additional reference, the tempter appears in Genesis chapter 3 where it does its work upon Eve & Adam.

Eternity doesn't seem to follow humanly contrived calendars.  It touches in places and at times that people generally confuse.   For instance, Jesus said "before Abraham was, I am."   (John 8:58) This is a reference to approximately 4,000 years prior to the day Jesus spoke the words.  During His ministry on earth, Jesus predicted to the Roman sack of Jerusalem some forty years in the future.  John wrote his Revelation a few years beyond that in which events nearly 2,000 years in the future would happen. (Some have already taken place.)

Much of what was predicted for the times prior to the 2nd coming have already happened.   

The head wound of the Beast in Revelation 13 has already been documented in history as has the dry bones prophecy of Ezekiel 37.  2 Thessalonians 2 speaks to the great falling away or Apostacy of the church.  That event is happening NOW.

Much more can be said and written and much more is expected of each of us.  May God grant we do not fall into the same error as those before us.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On 8/22/2022 at 8:55 AM, choir loft said:

According to some traditions Adam had two wives.

The first one was Lilith.  

The creation of an unNamed woman is chronicled in Genesis 1:27.  
This person is also called “the night monster” in Isaiah 34:14.

Lilith was supposedly evicted from Eden because of some infraction of God’s LAW.  Tradition isn't too clear on the issue.   Lilith is also identified with either a screech owl or some sort of errant demon spirit that bothers men in the evening (a succubus?).  The Isaiah passage suggests two interpretations. Anyway, Adam’s first wife is supposed to have been Lilith or Lilit depending upon spelling and the version you read.

The tradition of two wives and of the disparity in their creation may actually be due to the occurrence of three creation stories in the first two chapters of Genesis.  Each of them is slightly different as are the gospels. 
1st creation story: Genesis 1:1 - Genesis 1:9
2nd creation story: Genesis 1:10 - Genesis 2:3
3rd creation story: Genesis 2:4 - Genesis 2:25 

Adam’s second wife was Eve.  
She was created in Genesis 2:22 and named in Genesis 3:20.

In Genesis 3, Eve is the first person to yield to satanic temptation.  She then proceeds to seduce her husband into following her into SIN.  Consequently both are evicted from Eden and judged accordingly.  Adam is forced to sweat and work for the rest of his life and Eve suffers pain when she brings children into the world because she also brought SIN into the world.

So, the question arises: are women as great as they like to think they are?  
Also, shall we follow their lead (into SIN)?  
Are they daughters of Lilith or children of Eve?  What’s the difference?

What say you?

Thats why you dont go by 'tradition', stick to the scripture so you dont find yourself asking about 'other mens wives' as they say.

20 hours ago, Hobie_ said:

Thats why you dont go by 'tradition', stick to the scripture so you dont find yourself asking about 'other mens wives' as they say.

It's a good idea to be aware of the traditions of others especially when one wants to impress them with our own.

Most church types uphold traditions that are at least as hypocritical and illogical as other religions.  They just assume their way is better without so much as a mild examination of what it is they're doing or saying or believing.  This is the head-in-the-sand approach to church religion and its won't save anybody.  Church traditions in the 21st century are at least as dangerous and empty as any held by Jews of Jesus' time.

That being said.....

I've submitted the information about Lillith BECAUSE the woman is mentioned later in the Bible by the prophet Isaiah (among others).  What do you suppose Isaiah was intending to say when he mentioned Lillith?  I suppose illiterate church types have no interest in considering the question - even if they knew who Isaiah was in the first place.

Ignoring the Bible simply because miopic church tradition doesn't recognize her isn't going to teach us anything.  Modern church literature is all about $elling or parroting worn out dogma that nobody really buys much any more.  Its time to return to real Bible study, not just shallow Sunday School lessons on YouTube.

Church types today ALWAYS 'go by tradition' and not much else.  The gospel today has been betrayed by 'church tradition'.  What makes anybody think these church traditions are better than any other religious traditions?  They aren't, you know.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 9/15/2022 at 12:53 PM, choir loft said:

The quote is written in the past tense, meaning Jesus saw satan fall like lightning previously.

Doesn't really matter...    If I saw something  in the future I would say I saw it, not necessarily mention when it was to happen or had. I do believe Satan was kicked out of the Throne Room before Adam was created and possibly before the earth.

Doesn't have anything to do with Lilith though.

If you really want to know there are dark rituals that you can perform and bring her out and ask her if you dare.  i wouldn't recommend it though. She/it was around during creation, one of those who went with Satan when he rebelled, and nothing to trifle with.

• 1 month later...

On 8/22/2022 at 2:35 PM, other one said:

Adam was made front the dust of the earth, and Eve was made from Adam's rib.   So technically men are dirt and women are prime rib.

BTW Lilith is a fallen angel.

Angels do NOT have sexual relations with humans in the Bible.  Neither do they eat.

The concept that divine beings may have sexual relations with humans comes originally from ancient Babylon and Egypt.  It was promoted and advanced in the early church by the Gnostics.   It is NOT scriptural.   Please provide chapter and verse that verifies this talent of angels (either holy or fallen).

Christian Gnosticism and post-modernism is a cancer that's eating away at the heart of the gospel and the truth of scripture.  Angels do NOT eat or have sex.  This is why Jesus in His resurrected body ate a meal with His disciples.  He was demonstrating to them and to the reader of the gospel that in His resurrected body He was NOT an angel. (Luke 24:36-42)

Nowhere does scripture describe Lillith as a demon spirit.  Speculation on the part interpreters may make that suggestion, but in fact it's tradition only that justifies her physical origins and spiritual qualities.  

On 9/13/2022 at 5:14 AM, other one said:

MUCH already has happened - the Time of Jacob's Trouble being one of them and the fatal wound upon the head of the Beast of Revelation is another.

Jesus is both God and man.  He has proven His divine qualities by the words He spoke, by the miracles He performed when He was among us and by His resurrection from His own tomb.  HE proved his human qualities when He wept at the tomb of Lazarus, when He spoke to the lowest of us and when He sat and ate dinner with us.

Jesus is not a disembodied demon spirit nor is He a common man.

JESUS IS GOD.

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Not in the torah it is in Midrashic texts (textual interpretation) and its folklore. Its not true but..