IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Because the population has become so dumbed down, cow flatulency is a significant factor in climate change. One day before long, we will walk into a super Walmart and ask, "where's the beef?" Walk into Wendy's and order two quarter-pound seaweed burgers w/ plastic cheese.

Does this sound ridiculous in today's world?

New Zealand is about to tax cow burps for climate. And Ive seen articles about eating bugs instead of beef and others saying feed cows seaweed to reduce flatulence in cows.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

God is going to do with the climate as He chooses. Why blame it on the cows?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

I'll say this much about climate change.  I don't think people realize how vast the earth and its atmosphere is.  I mean it gets dumped into by all sorts of natural things such as volcanoes as well as man made materials.   Yet, it remains breathable.  

I briefly read the posts here and came across hurricanes and atomic bombs.  Well, that's another thing that demonstrates the power, the energy and vastness of our atmosphere. It is often asked "Why not nuke a hurricane?" Well, that's mankind in his arrogant stance that would think that (and thankfully there are those who advised against it).  The reason is because the nuclear bomb, even many megatons, would leave the hurricane relatively unscathed.  However, it would become a very radioactive hurricane -- hmmm very bad idea obviously.

Then you have conspiracy theorists who say they are doing some Chem-trails, especially with Aluminum.  Well, maybe yes maybe no, but if they are, I can't help but to think that doing such things is the same type of cornflake brains that think we can nuke a hurricane.  The reason is that I did some calculating myself, and even to have a layer of aluminum surrounding the earth only microns thick  we would need enough Aluminum that exceeded our national debt in cost.  Not to mention how we'd get countless tons of it all up there before it would dissipate again.

So what about climate change?  I won't say one way or the other.  But I did post a picture from a friend's FB page that makes us think just a little, that is if we can get past our Messiah Complex and get our noses out of the air that are so high they are catching 747's.

climate.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

New Zealand is about to tax cow burps for climate. And Ive seen articles about eating bugs instead of beef and others saying feed cows seaweed to reduce flatulence in cows.

N.Z. is going to tax cow burps???  Perhaps the genius who came up with that idea would like a nice padded cell to live in, and a matching jacket that fastens up the back.  Alternatively, he could be a leader in the N.W.O..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Yep, is the world going nuts or what? There are too many ridiculous things now occurring to mention. If I didn't know any better, I would say many have been turned over to the lusts of their flesh and a debased mind. Secular wisdom has turned into folly. 

TICK-TICK-TICK

Clock.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

Then you have conspiracy theorists who say they are doing some Chem-trails, especially with Aluminum.  Well, maybe yes maybe no, but if they are, I can't help but to think that doing such things is the same type of cornflake brains that think we can nuke a hurricane. 

As a child, I became interested in aviation in the 1950s, as a young adult in military aviation, civilian Federal aviation employment, and enthusiastic pilot myself. I am familiar with AV gas, Jet A (JP-4), and some additives that prevent fuel jelling and moisture back in the day.

In the 50s, 60s, and 70s at high altitudes and low temperatures, steam trails only lasted seconds, trailing the craft hundreds of yards.

On bluebird days with a calm upper atmosphere, I see "chemical trails" lasting all day, turning a bluebird day into a hazy one. Something changed, and no one can convince me otherwise, and I would only be speculating why, how, and when this changed.

We should all know that governments have been experimenting with weather modification. As a weapon of war, reducing hurricane intensity and strength (or change direction), making arid regions of the world rain.

A laundry list of government secret and classified documents were declassified and made public. Those documents contain dozens of events where they dumped dangerous chemicals over densely populated cities, including my own, Saint Louis, Missouri. Purportedly to track nuclear fallout patterns.

Not to mention the government intentionally exposing low-ranking military personnel to weapon radiation and other things I could list.

There was a big government push in my area growing up (St. Louis) for children to send their baby teeth to science as a patriotic initiative.

A government's past performance is its best indicator of future performance. All things considered, how are they performing? Does anyone believe what they are force-feeding us now?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  742
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

On 10/12/2022 at 12:24 PM, JimmyB said:

It says you live in the Tampa Bay area.  After Hurricane Ian and other recent, destructive storms, you don't believe in climate change?  Wait a few years, when the oceans become even warmer and hurricanes increase in strength...

Remember when they predicted a record number of hurricanes hitting Florida because of climate change and Florida didn't have another hurricane for 12 years?  Forget climate change.  It's nothing but lies supported by junk science and manipulated data.  Focus on spirit change.  Let's try to serve our Lord better and the planet will go on as it would anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 10/10/2022 at 4:45 PM, Space_Karen said:

An attempt at proving climate change true in 3 parts.

1. Over the last 2,000 years humans have cut down more than 50% of natural forests on the planet to make way for highways, shopping malls, real estate development, factories and farmland. 

2. The hardness of a diamond comes from its carbon content. Likewise the hardness of wood and trees comes from carbon they absorb from the soil and atmosphere. A single acre of forest can store (sequester) tons of carbon over time. 

3. People having chopped down more than 50% of forests in the world. Should it have a negative effect on the planet's capacity to absorb and store carbon? What would we expect to happen to a human populated base on mars with a small forest of plants and trees to generate oxygen and scrub carbon from breathable air, if more than 50% of their plants and trees were lost? 

Even if climate change is real.

I'm not a fan of Greta Thunberg. Not a fan of protestors blocking roads and highways in protest of climate change. Not a fan of politicians and activists using climate change as an excuse to push agendas. 

That said.

Imagine the audacity of people thinking they're entitled to chop down more than half of the forests on their planet, without it having any consequences or negative effects whatsoever. 

Yes it's subtle were it can be see right now is in the small islands quite afew are being swallowed up by the rising sea levels. One of the first to go will be Kiribati it doesn't have much time left before its gone.

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

33 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

Remember when they predicted a record number of hurricanes hitting Florida because of climate change and Florida didn't have another hurricane for 12 years?  Forget climate change.  It's nothing but lies supported by junk science and manipulated data.  Focus on spirit change.  Let's try to serve our Lord better and the planet will go on as it would anyway.

From what ive read the longest stretch Florida has been without a hurricane was from 54 to 67.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16

13 hours ago, RV_Wizard said:

They are entirely different things, and you should know that.  Climate change is definitely not "junk science".  Your denial is just nonsense.

Serving the Lord and the world climate are entirely different.  You should focus on the Lord and not go with deception.