IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I think there are fluctuations, due to solar activity and ocean currents, but over all the climates are stable without introducing a more acute and powerful disruption. I do not believe mankind has had a significant  contribution of that magnitude.

The cyclical warming trends have actual benefited humanity. CO2 and warming are good for agriculture. Multiple crops and in expanded location.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Sparks said:

SPPI

Ah yes, the group financially supported by Exxon Mobil. Of course they wouldn't lie to you, would they... LOL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,887
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

13 hours ago, Sparks said:

The better understanding is that there is no Climate Change crisis, and every time they claim there is one, they abysmally fail in their predictions.  Every time they show you their results to get you to panic, realize the math is corrupt or missing.

Since they have never gotten a single prediction right since the 1960s, regardless of group, what makes you think they have it right now?

There's no crisis I would agree, but humans can and do change earth's natural atmospheric properties. To believe man doesn't is like saying the earth's largest manmade dam can't slow the earth's rotation.

A crisis is never a creeping up thing, wake up one morning and theres a crisis.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, servant4christ said:

Ah yes, the group financially supported by Exxon Mobil. Of course they wouldn't lie to you, would they... LOL

Not a very good researcher, are you?  I said these reports came from a group from long ago called SPPI.  It was the Science and Public Policy Institute. 

Today, you can look at The Heartland Institute to see what the IPCC clowns are up to, and I assure you, nothing has changed.  The clown-work predictions are as silly as usual.  Notice reality versus the IPCC is still a problem.  You will see that their policy and 'science' changed around 1995.

22610823_ChristySpencerChart2.png.679a243401d08d4b743414bd11358608.png

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

14 hours ago, one.opinion said:
16 hours ago, Rick-Parker said:

The U.N. now wants industrialized nations to give 2 trillion dollars a year to developing countries as "restitution" for "climate change." There ya go!

That sounds like a good idea as long as China is paying their proportionate share!

Should one first have to assess, how much of that change is due to mankind too, not not due to natural variations? Who is going to pay for the climate change on Mars? Good thing there are no Martians to complain about it!

3 hours ago, BeyondET said:

There's no crisis I would agree, but humans can and do change earth's natural atmospheric properties. To believe man doesn't is like saying the earth's largest manmade dam can't slow the earth's rotation.

A crisis is never a creeping up thing, wake up one morning and theres a crisis.

Yep, man barely contributes to Man Made Global Warming, though, and it's not an issue.  The hysteria and call for change from the Communists and Liberals is money related, not climate related.  The climate issues are a tool to slow down Capitalism.  Nothing more. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

9 hours ago, Alive said:

The cyclical warming trends have actual benefited humanity. CO2 and warming are good for agriculture. Multiple crops and in expanded location.

That was always one of my questions. What is the ideal climate anyway? 1, 2, or 3 degrees warmer, or cooler. The sea level changes are seemingly not showing up as predicted, and a warmer climate could mean increase humidity and crop production, at least in some places. What would be good or bad will be different in different locations, so which ones do we help IF we even could?

3 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

That was always one of my questions. What is the ideal climate anyway? 1, 2, or 3 degrees warmer, or cooler. The sea level changes are seemingly not showing up as predicted, and a warmer climate could mean increase humidity and crop production, at least in some places. What would be good or bad will be different in different locations, so which ones do we help IF we even could?

It happened in Europe several hundred years ago when a warming trend produced more crops. They liked it.

1 hour ago, Alive said:

It happened in Europe several hundred years ago when a warming trend produced more crops. They liked it.

I remember reading about a tomato plant that was fed Co2 gas.  It was on display in some shopping mall having grown super tall (maybe 30 feet) and which produced thousands of rich tomatoes. 

While looking for that article, I came up with this one:

Bigger, better and tastier tomatoes with CO2

C02 is not a bad thing and it does not cause heat.  Al Gores chart, if you look closely, shows C02 increases if heat increases, not the other way around.  C02 is wonderful for growing plants, and in turn they release oxygen which we need to breath.    

It's YOU that is the carbon that Communists want get rid of, and they want to tax you every time you exhale.  Never get your climate information from a Communist.  :emot-nod:

1 minute ago, Sparks said:

I remember reading about a tomato plant that was fed Co2 gas.  It was on a display in some shopping mall having grown super tall (maybe 30 feet) and which produced thousands of rich tomatoes. 

While looking for that article, I came up with this one:

Bigger, better and tastier tomatoes with CO2

C02 is not a bad thing and it does not cause heat.  Al Gores chart, if you look closely, shows C02 increases if heat increases, not the other way around.  C02 wonderful for growing plants, and in turn they release oxygen which we need to breath.    

It's YOU that is the carbon that Communists want get rid of, and they want to tax you every time you exhale.  Never get your climate information from a Communist. 

I learned this in grade school.