IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,088
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, other one said:

Then people should be speaking against all vaccines including smallpox, DPT and polio.

It comes down to risk.   Every year, people are injured by seat belts in accidents.   But people who don't wear them are at much higher risk of injury or death.    You might as well chug a pint of whiskey before driving, because sober drivers occasionally have accidents.

34 minutes ago, Sparks said:

There is nothing 'tiny' about the mRNA and DNA gene therapies.

When it comes to COVID-19 vaccines, it's non-existent.   Which would be less than tiny.  

35 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Since you cannot handle the question about the asphalt and temperatures

I just showed you the data on them.  As you saw, the sites your blogger said were faulty, actually had lower temps than stations he didn't think were wrong.

36 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I will just tell you that it can be about 60 degrees hotter than the cool and shady spot the stations are supposed to be setup, so check mate. 

There's an issue with that.    You see, most urban surfaces are largely asphalt or concrete.    And as you just realized, the stations there usually show how much more heating takes place in urban areas.    And metropolitan areas have to be considered when measuring total warming for any state or nation.    I thought you realized this.

Still, the fact remains that the supposedly faulty stations are actually reading cooler than the good ones.   So they inaccurately lower the average temperature numbers.   But not by very much as you saw from the graphs to which I linked you.

40 minutes ago, Sparks said:

The stations on asphalt cannot be setup correctly, unless 'correctly' means to lie about the data.

In the real world, heating from such urban areas matters.   If you thought about it, I'm sure you'd realize why.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

People have died after getting a tetanus shot.   Anaphylaxis is always a possibility.   But a one in three million event doesn't mean you shouldn't be vaccinated against tetanus.

Finally, a little common ground we can chew on.

·         I think we can agree that a percentage of people will die or have ill effects with any new shot or vaccination, agreed? What that percentage of the population is, is open for debate.

·         In the history of vaccinations, has there ever been such opposition and dispute between medical staff, scientific professionals, and the people “required” to get them or be penalized?

·         I further think we can agree that the FDA and CDC bypassed standard testing and protocol with the original jab and continued boosters. Agreed?

For argument’s sake, let us assume your thoughts and statistics are correct. What if you, your child, making that decision on their behalf, or a friend or loved one is one of those who died from it? Or immediately developed quality of life issues because of the jab? Do they get relegated to the heap of just another statistic, or are they real people who did not want to die or be debased?  

Suppose they did not what it for whatever reason and were forced to take the jab and died. That is homicide; the question is, is it premeditated or accidental homicide?

If we cannot agree on the three bullet points above, there is no sense on my part in continuing any discussion.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

40 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

When it comes to COVID-19 vaccines, it's non-existent.   Which would be less than tiny.

You had better stop dreaming about the vaccines.

40 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

I just showed you the data on them.  As you saw, the sites your blogger said were faulty, actually had lower temps than stations he didn't think were wrong.

Well, if you would explain how they defy the laws of physics like that, it would help.  I don't care to see data from a liberal blog, however, or charts from bloggers who lie.

Just stay with the physics of it.   It may help if you realize asphalt is black.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Fauci is about to go to jail, or have not kept up with that?

What are the odds that no one has been killed by the Covid vaccines, regardless of either side's reports?  I posted one article about a woman who took the vaccine, and she immediately screamed and cried for 7 minutes, and fell over dead. 

Could that be at least one?

Could it.  What circumstances existed between her and myself and all of my family that are different that I or my family who didn't die.  You need to show the direct link to get me to believe the vaccine itself caused it.

Why would she scream and cry?  What was happening? Why didn't it happen to me? I've had 4 shots.

19 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Well, if you would explain how they defy the laws of physics like that, it would help. 

You were telling me about the physics.    But you don't seem to understand how thermodynamics actually work.   Why don't you at least take a stab at it, and we'll see how that works out?

Keep in mind, about 27 percent of the US is urban.

https://www.ers.usda.gov/about-ers/partnerships/strengthening-statistics-through-the-icars/land-use-and-land-cover-estimates-for-the-united-states/

Anyway, let's see your numbers and I'll take a look at it.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

4 hours ago, Alive said:

This is kinda funny.

In an elite-narrative propaganda kind of way...

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I think we can agree that a percentage of people will die or have ill effects with any new shot or vaccination, agreed? What that percentage of the population is, is open for debate.

The numbers are actually pretty well documented.   Have to be for the testing trials.

In the history of vaccinations, has there ever been such opposition and dispute between medical staff, scientific professionals, and the people “required” to get them or be penalized?

Yeah.

Supreme Court Approved Vaccine Mandates 116 Years Ago

In a 1905 decision, the conservative justices appreciated the legality and importance of vaccine mandates

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/blog/supreme-court-approved-vaccine-mandates-116-years-ago

I further think we can agree that the FDA and CDC bypassed standard testing and protocol with the original jab and continued boosters. Agreed?

Nope.   The law covers both Authorization and Approval of vaccines.

Initial testing protocol by the manufacturer permitted Authorization.    A bit later, the data resulted in Approval. 

For argument’s sake, let us assume your thoughts and statistics are correct. What if you, your child, making that decision on their behalf, or a friend or loved one is one of those who died from it?

That's how life works.    You can do all the right things to protect yourself, and still have it fail.   Seat belts, door locks, life jackets, etc.   No guarantees.   Just probability.   Las Vegas gets rich on people who can't understand that.

Do they get relegated to the heap of just another statistic, or are they real people who did not want to die or be debased?  

People who get struck by lightning are real people.    The numbers are the statistics.  So the hundreds of thousands of Americans who died of COVID-19 because they weren't immunized were all real people too.   The statistics are just the count of those people.   

At one point, the statistics showed unvaccinated people were about 11 times more likely to die than vaccinated people.   Those deaths happened to real people; the statistics were just ways to compile the data.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/unvaccinated-people-more-likely-die-covid-report

Suppose they did not what it for whatever reason and were forced to take the jab and died. That is homicide; the question is, is it premeditated or accidental homicide?

No.   The law is quite clear about that.   If you put your child in a car seat, and there's a wreck (caused by others) in which he died anyway, you are not guilty of homicide. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  6,160
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

34 minutes ago, other one said:

Could it.  What circumstances existed between her and myself and all of my family that are different that I or my family who didn't die.  You need to show the direct link to get me to believe the vaccine itself caused it.

I think Dr. Ryan Cole (a super Pathologist) suggested an answer to this, but not directly.  Based on what he said, I would say reactions differ by batch because batches are very different, but also if you miss and put the shot right into an artery or vein, or something, it could have a very strong reaction.

Dr. Cole tested 100 vials from each company and got startling differences in quality by batch.  Remember that Japan tossed 1.6 million doses for similar reasons.  Dr. Cole used a Mass Spectrometer to peer inside. 

Want to see the video?  I can PM it to you.

34 minutes ago, other one said:

Why would she scream and cry?  What was happening? Why didn't it happen to me? I've had 4 shots.

You would have to ask her why she was screaming.  My guess is she was in intense pain.  But, this was the bivalent booster which I don't think you had 4 of those.   The bivalent booster is the same garbage with the same idea, but it is different.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I think Dr. Ryan Cole (a super Pathologist) suggested an answer to this, but not directly.  Based on what he said, I would say reactions differ by batch because batches are very different, but also if you miss and put the shot right into an artery or vein, or something,

Which is true of anything designed for IM injection.   It's why they use the deltoid muscle (no major blood vessels across the belly of the muscle) and even then pull back slightly on the plunger.   If you happen to hit a blood vessel, the blood will appear in the syringe, and you have to stop and try a different site.  

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

it could have a very strong reaction.

Um, yes.   A bolus of anything injected into a major blood vessel will be a huge deal.   That's why you use certain procedures to avoid it.   My guys gave hundreds of injections a day, and never hit a major blood vessel.   Very rare to even see blood on checking.    Most never saw it happen.

Hard to see how any batch might have variations that would cause a difference in reaction.   That would have set off red flags during preliminary testing.    Research found no such variation in response:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35113647/

Edited by The Barbarian