IGNORED

We hear a lot about demonic activity but what about the fallen angels?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Not of the World said:

What are they doing?  :noidea:

There were two influxes of fallen angels and they were taken out, the big one by the flood,  the little one that followed by the sword.  The next time 'angels' will be living on earth is when they are kicked out of heaven.  Until then it is only evil spirits.

Fallen angels don't 'possess' men they are just 'strange' flesh,  not having been born of woman, but instead leaving their domain and dwelling.  

Why do I say such things?  Because I believe in what is written 

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The sons of God with the daughters of men make the GIANTS.  

4  And it came to pass after this, that there arose war at Gezer with the Philistines; at which time Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Sippai, that was of the children of the giant: and they were subdued.

5  And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver’s beam.

6  And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot: and he also was the son of the giant

7  But when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea David’s brother slew him.

8  These were born unto the giant in Gath; and they fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.

7  Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The EXAMPLE of the vengeance of eternal fire is completely gone....unless anyone is hearing  the people of Sodom still crying out...like they would be if eternal damnation was eternal torture and not DEATH

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/26/2022 at 9:50 PM, Not of the World said:

What are they doing?  :noidea:

We also know they have taken possession of many, just as in the time of Jesus... 

Matthew 8:16

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Some surmise demons are the fallen angels.

Others (myself included) believe demons are the half-breed result of humans and fallen angels cohabitation.

This is why they are ever seeking embodiment.

Daniel 10:12–13 (KJV)
12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

This "prince" is believed to be a fallen angel assigned to Persia (perhaps by he principalities and powers mentioned in Colossians  1:16).

You asked about fallen angels. They apparently roam about the earth:

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Deut 32 gives us a fair delineation of the 70 or so lesser "gods" that began all the pantheons. They all failed according to Psalm 82 and "will die like men" eventually. These territorial spirits were initially given the nations after the Babel Judgement by the Lord High God. They failed and so Paul was sent to the "heathens' to bring them back to God thru Yeshua(Jesus) after Pentecost.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

According to Peter and Jude the fallen angels are in hell in chains reserved for the day of Judgement.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; - 2Pe 2:4 KJV

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. - Jde 1:6 KJV

Demons and Fallen Angels are not the same. 

Demons are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim (Gen 6).   I can quote you sources but you will most likely will not accept them because they come from the Book of Enoch and Book of Jasher.

'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children4 of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them. - Enoch 15

Michael Heiser does some excellent teaching of this.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

According to Peter and Jude the fallen angels are in hell in chains reserved for the day of Judgement.

Only the 200 or so that crossed over and mated with women.

The other 30 million of them are scattered around messing with humans   And I have it on good word that they are representing themselves as humans and walling among us unknown.  

The Bible tells us that it is possible.  One reason we are to test everyone's spirit to see if it is good or evil.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

8 minutes ago, other one said:

The other 30 million of them are scattered around messing with humans   And I have it on good word that they are representing themselves as humans and walling among us unknown.  

The Bible tells us that it is possible.  One reason we are to test everyone's spirit to see if it is good or evil.

How can that be possible when all breathing creatures where destroyed in the flood, except Noah and his family.

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils [was] the breath of life, of all that [was] in the dry [land], died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained [alive], and they that [were] with him in the ark. - Gen 7:21-23 KJV

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.88

2 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Demons are the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim (Gen 6)

Yes, I believe that.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.88

I imagine that when Jesus met people possessed by demons that he was actually able to see the actual spiritual demons themselves just like they saw him, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

How can that be possible when all breathing creatures where destroyed in the flood, except Noah and his family.

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils [was] the breath of life, of all that [was] in the dry [land], died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained [alive], and they that [were] with him in the ark. - Gen 7:21-23 KJV

angels don't die my friend.....   not the holy ones or the unholy ones.     All the offspring of those 200 angels died either in the flood or were killed before the flood (depending on where one reads).   But the rest of the Angels did not die.    They started seriously coming in in 1948 and have been a menace to a lot of people since.

• Thumbs Up 2