IGNORED

We hear a lot about demonic activity but what about the fallen angels?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 minutes ago, David1701 said:

Demons are all liars, so I wouldn't believe anything they told me.

You can force them to tell you the truth as a spirit filled person....

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

15 minutes ago, other one said:

You have to be very sure that what you are doing is done in faith, not presumption; but, I know what you mean and agree, in principle.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.81
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

In reading the Bible it seems that when they were approached by Jesus, they were forced to tell the truth.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69

What are they doing? I want to propose the obvious with an explanation; they are trying to delay their eventual judgment and damnation by all ways and means bar none. Not to confuse "demons" with "fallen angels," demons are bodiless wandering spirits searching for a body, thing or place to indwell. Their name means INTELLIGENCE. I see no mention in the Bible of demons, evil, or unclean spirits before Noah's flood. That is a lengthy discussion in and of itself.

Angels (fallen or unfallen) have spiritual bodies and can transform into flesh, whereas demons cannot. Princes and powers of the air denote a spiritual hierarchy and rank. As described in the book of Daniel, ranking fallen angels are assigned to influence and control nations (Persia, Greece, etc.). Demons and fallen angels are not synonymous.

The Archangel Michael did not contend or rebuke Satan over Moses's body because Michael was inferior and subordinate to Satan by rank and power. Michael left the rebuke to the Lord, and God buried Moses's body.

There are some fallen angels, so evil and depraved God had to chain and confine them to gloomy darkness in the Abyss, also under the Euphrates River. To be released upon the earth-dwellers in the Tribulation.

The possessed man with a legion of demons inside of him that Jesus confronted and cast out. How did they know it was not their time yet to be tormented and condemned forever? That's another lengthy topic.

After clarifying my thoughts above, on to the heart of the question, it seems apparent throughout recorded Biblical history that from Genesis 3:15 onward, there will be a "seed war" between God's kingdom and Satan's kingdom.

Satan made several attempts to corrupt the bloodline of the coming Messiah and almost succeeded, saving Noe and the other seven. Perfect in his generation can mean only one thing based on the reason for the flood (Genesis 6:1-4).

Several times in Biblical history, Satan tried to annihilate the Jewish race through genocide, including the satanic-inspired holocaust of WW II. His final attempt will occur at the abomination, which causes desolation at mid-Tribulation—trying to show or prove God a liar.

If the demonic spiritual realm can indefinitely delay the Lord's second coming or stop, disprove, delay, alter, or manipulate just one Biblical prophecy or promise from the Lord, Satan succeeded.

There is a preordained number of those to be saved during the age of Grace, and then the end will come. When that preordained number is achieved and reached, it is game, set, and match for Satan.

Satan and his minions are busy trying to thwart God's intentions and plans for humanity from the beginning. They know their doom is sure; they actively attempt to extend or subvert their eternal destiny.

That is my interpretation of the Biblical narrative, anyway.

Among some others, I consider the peer-reviewed scholar Michael S. Heiser as one of the leading theological experts in our generation. He has written and documented several peer-reviewed books on this subject matter. He has many YouTube videos available for those interested in angelology and powers of darkness.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 10/27/2022 at 12:20 PM, Not of the World said:

What are they doing?  :noidea:

Fallen angels are demons. 

They deceive, destroy and kill people.

5 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Fallen angels are demons. 

It's my understanding that demons are the spirits of the dead Nephilim.  :noidea:

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

30 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

It's my understanding that demons are the spirits of the dead Nephilim.  :noidea:

The Nephilim were just giants, bullies. Look up the Hebrew for that is what it says. Angels were not given sexual apparatus, and there are no marriages in heaven between angels. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Angels were not given sexual apparatus...

Can angels can manifest themselves as humans? 

I too thought that demons were fallen angels and then I was told that demons are the spirits of the dead Nephilim and that they seek to possess humans because they want or need a body, unlike an angel. 

I certainly have NO IDEA if any of that is accurate but it's certainly interesting!    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,828
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

26 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

What does Cyrus and Persia have to do with demons?

King Cyrus and Persia?  Daniel 10 speaks of Daniel listening to the words of an angelic being who couldn't get to Daniel for 21 days.

Why?  The "prince of Persia" - a demonic being or beings - didn't want Daniel to receive the message.  In fact, the angel of God told Daniel that if Michael the Archangel had not come to help him - he would not have made it.

Persia was influenced by demonic forces.  The angel that came to Daniel in chapter 10 said that he was going to have to battle not only the "prince" of Persia but also Greece when he left.

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I see no mention in the Bible of demons, evil, or unclean spirits before Noah's flood.

That's a a great and fascinating point!