IGNORED

Final generation in heaven 2000 years before born on earth and saved? How does that work?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

The Abrahamic Covenant - Genesis 17 
The place - here on earth and in the flesh and blood body

Yes, Abraham is the father of many nations after the flesh. The children of Jacob/Israel are just some of them.

1And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

9And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

10This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

ESTABLISHED 26

1And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.

2And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:

3Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;

4And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

5Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

CONFIRMED 35

9And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.

10And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

11And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

1 Chron  5

1Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.

2For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; but the birthright was Joseph's:)

Gen 48

11And Israel said unto Joseph, I had not thought to see thy face: and, lo, God hath shewed me also thy seed.

12And Joseph brought them out from between his knees, and he bowed himself with his face to the earth.

13And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel's left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and brought them near unto him.

14And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

15And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

16The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

17And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.

18And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

19And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

You might observe that in this passage that 2 of the tribes of Israel are considered to become nations. This means that it is possible that in other passages that when it says "nations", that it is referring to the tribes/nations of Israel, and not the gentile nations of the planet.

This is an especially important factor when applying the word "nations" in the Revelation.

20And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

So GOD SCATTERED them to go and BECOME 'MANY NATIONS'.   Certainly they were mingled amongst the heathen and FORGOT who they were, but rest assured when GOD says you will multiply and you will become many nations THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

There were many gentile nations all over the planet before the time that Jacob/Israel was born.

Are they now descendants of Israel?

SO all this TALK about 'the church' being GENTILE ONLY MEANS that the OLD TESTAMENT isn't being studied as it should because

MOST OF THE GENTILES are ISRAEL, the scattered sheep who hear HIS VOICE and come a running.

There were people in China, India, Japan, Africa, and Europe that far out numbered any group of the children of Israel.

The children of Israel (10 tribes) who were carried away were scattered in the general area of the middle east.

In the great scattering of 70 AD they were slaves throughout the empire. The children of Israel who escaped from the Roman Empire had to leave the world that was known to them, that is, they entered the wilderness of the gentile nations, the unknown. 

A far greater area than the 10 tribes were scattered.

I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.

14But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

16I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

17And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

18And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

19And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

20And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

21And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

22I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

23And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

24Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

25And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

26And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

27And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Rev 12:13-17, 70 AD.

AND they DIDN'T, so they went into captivity to the ASSYRIAN.  And EVEN though the SOUTHERN tribes (JUDAH, Benjamin and some Levites) SAW what happened to the 10 Northen tribes, THEY fell into idolatry and the 'curses' fell upon them and a couple hundred? years later were taken into captivity themselves but THEY WENT INTO Babylon. 

By the time Jesus walked the earth the NORTHERN tribes had been scattered to the world

yes

to fulfill the promises made to Abraham Isaac and Jacob/Israel for a few hundred years. 

I don't find any verses that say that this was one of the reasons for the 10 tribes being scattered.

Even if there was no Jacob/Israel, Abraham would still be the father of many nations. So there was no necessity for them to be scattered to fulfill any prophecy.

If you can find anywhere it is written that they DIDN'T scatter as God said they would, please show me where.  If those promises of God didn't come true, please show me where because I can't find any and I have studied it quite a bit.  

Many of the children of Israel (10 tribes) were scattered, some were not.

In ancient times and still in our modern times, when war happens and there is a victory, the victors kill the men, take the women and children, and subdue them into the victors society.

With cruelty and violence the gods and customs of their previous lives are gone. The women are subdued and their memories forbidden. The children would have remembered little at best.

So what probably happened to the 10 tribes was that they were absorbed into other societies and lost their knowledge of the God of Israel. They were absorbed by the gentiles and ceased to be Israel after some generations. 

When the 70  AD scattering happened, Israel was scattered, but still maintained the scriptures, their knowledge, and their unity. Greatly diminished, but some unity of flesh and faith.

Deut 32

15But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

16They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

17They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

18Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

19And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

20And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

21They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Jesus came for the 'scattered sheep of the house of Israel' and you can bet the 'body of Christ' are those very sheep, WHETHER THEY KNOW IT OR NOT, whether they like it or not, whether it works with 'their present beliefs' or not.  

IF THOSE Christ came do NOT make up His body, THEN HE LOST EVERYONE OF THEM FOR THE PAST 2000 YEARS.  What are the chances of that?  

Does being a distant flesh relative of Abraham, Issac, or Jacob mean that there is something genetically in our flesh that will cause us to obey the gospel and accept Jesus?

If souls from the gentile world or Israel come to Jesus, it is not because of the flesh,

It is because of the Spirit. 

---

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Judah is just ONE of the 12 children of Israel.

You are right.

But when all the other tribes (10 tribes) are gone from being absorbed into the gentile nations, then the remaining tribes are still Israel.

Israel is not just the 10 tribes, that was a country at one time. But Judah is Israel also, even though it  was not scattered or part of that nation called Israel at that time.

There is a really good post on this I will have to find it and get back with you. 

First 'raising up/resurrection' was Enoch. 

Paul says that Jesus was the first fruits, so Enoch could not be the first.

The difference is the "type" of resurrection that happened.

--

The resurrection of Jesus was the first that ascended to heaven for eternal life.

The second resurrection for eternal life happens when Jesus comes for the kingdom.

--

All other places where there is a "return to the land of living flesh" are different types of events and not like the resurrection of Jesus.

God can not be the God of Abraham Isaac or Jacob IF THEY ARE DEAD AND IN THE GRAVE, because HE is the God of the LIVING and not the dead.

How do you explain that? 

When Jesus said that Abraham, Issac, and Jacob were living (33 AD ish), He was speaking about the paradise where the thief on the cross and Jesus went they day that they died.

Remember that Jesus spoke about Lazarus being in the bosom of Abraham? They were in paradise until the resurrection. Then when Jesus was resurrected they were resurrected with Him to eternal life. 

I'll have to get back to you later on the rest.  Got family coming in for the next week.  

May God bless you, your family, and those around you.