• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The HE is pointing back to the prince to come [2000 years later] in verse 26 but it should go with verse 27 !! That is my point. 

In Dan 9 I think it is correct that the he refers to the prince that shall come (AntiChrist)

Rev. 20:4-6 could likewise be this: ONE PASSAGE

Rev. 20 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished". This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The Parenthesis would fit nicely here we use the () at times, but he is basically speaking about the First Resurrection, then tells what will happen to the Wicked as an aside. We have to be careful about the verses they were added by fallible men like us. (SMILE).

In that case it works out the same as what I said. I see no issue.

No, I understand the DOTL is 3.5 years of Wrath that STARTS in ONE DAY, but I also see the DOTL as not only the 3.5 years of Wrath, but the 1000 year reign of Christ, it is the ONE DAY when Jesus and God start taking back Dominion from Satan, who tricked Adam and Eve out of the Dominion God gave them over this earth.

Great. No problem. Obviously it is not just one day.

The E.U. is many nations not one nation, IMHO, the two Americas get hit by the Asteroid Apophis

Conjecture.

Zech. 14:3 its says THEN.......Shall the Lord go Forth.  Now lets look at Matt. 24:29 and 30 it has the exact same phraseology, AND THEN..........WATCH.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light(The 1260 Asteroid Event {Trump #2}, CAUSES the Sun and Moons light to DIM Immediately after it hits {Trump #4} Go read it), and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

So, the DOTL hits (Rev. 8, Trumps 1-4, then Woes 1, 2 and 3 and THEN 1260 days LATER Jesus shows up.)

What is your point? Is it that you are saying the day of the Lord starts and ends in a certain time? Keep it simple.

Of course it is, Zech. 14:1 states the DOTL has arrived, that happens in Rev. 8 via an Asteroid Impact. Look, if you had to write prophecy for the year 4000, you could not give every detailed minutia needed, you would wind up with chapters as long as the great Moby Dick book. You would also need to mish mash in order to tie events together. For instance, read Zechariah 13 very carefully. The whole chapter is about the End Times and Israel repenting, EXCEPT verses 6-7 which refer unto Jesus' hands being wounded and if you SMITE the Shepard the flock will be scattered, does that have anything to do with the very End Times? No, but now what a Prophecy we have !! We see WHO brings the Fountain that Cleanses Israel in verse 1, and Zechariah wrote this long before both Jesus' death AND the End Time Repentance of Israel thus having both in one chapter is a HUGE BOOST to the accuracy of the prophecy !! That is why those two verses were thrown in there by God !! You see how that is 2000 years apart? Its the same thing, except those two verses are only 1260 days apart in Zech. 14:2 and 3 and in Matt. 24:29 and 30.

What is your point? Looking at Rev 8 the first angel sounded and we see this

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

What has that to do with an asteroid that you gave a name to?  Try to be clear rather than trying to sound deep.

Another HUGE CLUE that if you think this through will put you onto the truth here, Jesus does not lose any end time war my friend, in Zech. 14:1-2 Israel gets SACKED and RAVAGED, they LOSE..........So verse three says THEN (1260 days later) Jesus our Lord shows up to take care of business. So, it can not be the SAME EVENT sir !! BOOM !!

Now where are you wandering off to? What event exactly and what does it have to do with anything here?

No it is not, the Wrath was not for Israel per se or all 490 years would have been Wrath,so why do you say the WHOLE WEEK has to be Wrath? All time on this earth is tribulation, Jesus told us that in  John 16:33, so the Church Age was Great Tribulation, that is why those seen in Rev. 7:9-16 came out of Great Tribulation, they are the Church Age Saints, and can be no other. The Martyrs under the 5th Seal (mostly Gentiles) have to WAIT until the Beasts 42 month rule is over before they can get their vengeance, Jesus says so, wait a little season until ALL your brothers have been killed in like manner (by the Beasts 42 month rule) as you have.

So you seem to ignore the Great Tribulation. That is the specific time where prophesy focuses on. That is the wrath of God. All other tribulations are not like the final days at all.

Matthew 24:21

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be

And in Rev.20:4 we see those who refused the Mark of the Beast only get raised and judged AFTER Jesus' return,so yes, ALL TIME on this earth is tribulation, the Church Age AND the 70th week, but only 3.5 years are the Greatest Troubles Ever Seen, Jesus tells us that in Matt. 24:15-17, The AoD happens at the 1290, then the Jews have 30 days to flee Judea. Thus the Greatest Ever Troubles known to mankind last for 1260 days, the same amount of time Satan is cast down to earth for, and he chases the Woman (Israel) for 1260 days !!

I am not sure that ONLY those who were beheaded get raised when He returns. Those who were beheaded in that time do get raised and apparently first as a blessing.

There is plenty that goes on in the first three and a half years as well. Horrors. The angels are sounding populations dying etc etc. So I agree with the people that say it is all the period of the wrath of God. Of course the great day when Jesus returns caps it all off! The mid point is also a specially horrible part of that.

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Another HUGE CLUE that if you think this through will put you onto the truth here, Jesus does not lose any end time war my friend, in Zech. 14:1-2 Israel gets SACKED and RAVAGED, they LOSE..........So verse three says THEN (1260 days later) Jesus our Lord shows up to take care of business. So, it can not be the SAME EVENT sir !! BOOM !!

? How could Good lose a war? Of course He takes care of business when He returns. Nations that gathered do so before this and for the reason that He destroys them by His coming. Not sure what point you are trying to make?

No it is not, the Wrath was not for Israel per se or all 490 years would have been Wrath, so why do you say the WHOLE WEEK has to be Wrath? All time on this earth is tribulation, Jesus told us that in  John 16:33, so the Church Age was Great Tribulation, that is why those seen in Rev. 7:9-16 came out of Great Tribulation, they are the Church Age Saints, and can be no other. The Martyrs under the 5th Seal (mostly Gentiles) have to WAIT until the Beasts 42 month rule is over before they can get their vengeance, Jesus says so, wait a little season until ALL your brothers have been killed in like manner (by the Beasts 42 month rule) as you have.

The final period of seven years is a special time, set apart from all other periods. The 'church age' has nothing to do with the Great Tribulation and the church is not even here for it.

And in Rev.20:4 we see those who refused the Mark of the Beast only get raised and judged AFTER Jesus' return, so yes, ALL TIME on this earth is tribulation, the Church Age AND the 70th week, but only 3.5 years are the Greatest Troubles Ever Seen, Jesus tells us that in Matt. 24:15-17, The AoD happens at the 1290, then the Jews have 30 days to flee Judea. Thus the Greatest Ever Troubles known to mankind last for 1260 days, the same amount of time Satan is cast down to earth for, and he chases the Woman (Israel) for 1260 days !!

The final phase of the tribulation is the worst. Also the final part of that 3'12 years is the worst still. That does nothing to take away from the fact that the first part of the seven years is also terrible beyond anything ever seen.

By the way, NOWHERE can you find anywhere in the bible that says the 144,000 WITNESS or PREACH the Gospel like Super Preachers, it IS NOT THERE ANYWHERE, go find it, I used to believe the something. 

So what do they do, paint and play harps? If they endure harp playing they are super blessed?

Here is what Rev. 7 (Paraphrasing) basically says, HOLD UP the four winds (Judgments) and HURT NOT the Trees, Sea or Earth until we have sealed the "144,000". (which simply means like us, they will have the Seal of Life from God in them via Faith). So, if these are super Witnesses/Preachers, why does the Revelation 8 Trumpet Judgments need to be HELD UP?

Who knows? Who cares? If God holds back angels from lowering the boom for a bit, I see no problem.

Read Rev. 18:4 Come out of her (Babylon/World) my people (Israel) that you receive not of her plagues. This is the same event in Rev. 18 as Rev. 7. Just before 18:4 NOTICE in verse 2 Babylon (whole world) has become a Habitation of Devils (Satan has been cast down/Apollyon released from the pit). Then also in Rev.14:6 we are told an Angel Proclaims the Gospel unto the WHOLE WORLD (because the Church is gone of course) and Israel (the 144,000) are being protected in the Petra/Bozrah area by God himself. Now GO SEARCH Rev. 7 and 14 and find anywhere that it says the 144,000 witness or preach !!

CONTINUED...........

It does not say my people Israel. It says my people! Not just Jews get saved in the end. I also see no reason that all Israel is cowering in Petra including the 144,000 witnesses! Some, maybe. We do know that many will do exploits in the end and have some help from God. There is no reason to think the 144,000 are not included to say the least! I see no reality to the idea that the 144,000 are holed up in a rock city doing great carpentry exploits only!

If there were a few million or hundred thousand 'terrorists' (as they may call believers then) hiding in Petra that the armed forces of the world could not wipe them out? What, God puts a star wars bubble around the place and they sit there doing no preaching for many years??

I showed you this in Ezekiel 37, GAMES?

I showed clearly and equivocally that eze 37 was set in the future, not history. 

So, you posted the very scriptures that PROVE this via logical deduction, BUT.........you didn't see it !! 

So, who can the Dragon/Satan not get at via his Anti-Christ army? The Woman or Israel who God is Protecting in the Petra/Bozrah area for 1260 days right?

No. The bible does not say that. You say that. Bozrah smozrah. I say they are all over preaching and doing wonders and facing death and danger protected by God till the end. The wilderness does not have to mean some few square miles in Petra only! Yes, the world will go after believers, Jews as well as all others.

So, lets look at the 2/3 then who refuse to repent in Zech. 13:8-9, can the Remnant be them? (SMILE) No, 2/3 can not be a Remnant for starters AND to boot, since we know these 2/3 not only refuse to repent but will DIE according to Zechariah 13:8-9, thus we know these can NEVER have the Testimony of Jesus nor keep the Commandments of God (see how I break it down brother? I am not just guessing.) So...............

The term remnant may not be one word that always has to refer to one thing. In the case of the Jews who are left alive, it means those left alive when they get saved. Not complicated.

You, see the Jews (1/3) who REPENT can not be touched by Satan, so he gets ANGRY and goes after (SOMEONE ELSE Bada Bing) the Remnant of her SEED and Jesus is that seed thus the Remnant is the Body of Christ or the Gentiles who repent during the 70th week. The Jews are being protected for the coming Kingdom Age, Amen. The 2/3 do not keep God's Commandments, or else they would not perish, and they therefore of course do not have the Testimony of Jesus Christ. See how the Remnant can only be the Remnant Church brother? No one even tries to really debate me on this, they just (most) lower their head and plow on knowing I am 100% correct on this. But it proves a Pre Trib Wrath and they are too invested in being against the Pre Trib Rapture.

I just said the word can be used for more than one group. You seem to think if I use the word remnant it has to mean what you prefer. No. In the case of Israel, it is only those who survive that finally repent and are saved. I call that a remnant. You can call it a tomato if you like.

I won't gloat but.................SAYS ME IS WHO !!! No, try reading Dan. 12, if the Angels question to Jesus (Man in Linen) is answered by "it will be 1260 days until ALL OF THESE WONDERS (Dan. 11:3-45) END" via the 2nd Coming, then Daniel asks the exact same question in verse 8, WHAT WILL BE THE END OF THESE THINGS (Dan. 11:36-45) so the Symmetry has to be the exact same thing. Remember, no person or even title was given by Jesus in verse 7 as to who would rule over Israel for 1260 days until all these wonders ended (and we NOW KNOW Jesus' Second Coming is what ends the Anti-Christs rule). But via much study, we have understood the Anti-Christ is the man who conquers Israel in the middle of the week and rules for 1260 days.

What is your point about the phase of 30 or 75 days or whatever after He returns?

So, why is it a surprise that the 1290 and 1335 events were also not explained unto Daniel or anyone, we have to DIG OUT who these events are about, I did !! Likewise the 1290 is 1290 days BEFORE ALL THESE WONDERS END via the 2nd Coming and the 1335 is 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END via the 2nd Coming also. My exegesis on Dan. 11 and 12 led me to understand who they are, and I can prove it via the TIMELINES !!!

Some people need to wash their hands after what they 'dig out'.  Firstly who cares if there are little periods of days to wrap things up? Why would we listen to you speculate and what difference does it make??

The Two-witnesses are the 1335 Blessing the 1290 is the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest gone rogue like Jason under Antiochus Epiphanes). The Anti-Christ only rules for 1260 days as the Beast so how is he the 1290? He is not. I can explain in much greater and much fuller detail if needed. Just because you do not understand something doesn't mean its made up brother. 

Conjecture. How about there are a few small phases involved in mopping things up after He returns? No need to have some would be genius speculation about it at all. We will see one day.

Yes, but you miss the JUMP IN TIME again. Think now, if it was a Prophecy about TWO STICKS that Prophecy had to start with Two Kingdoms becoming one, and even though Ezekiel was born after the Northern Kingdoms had been toted off, God was explaining through this Two Sticks Prophecy what he was going to eventually do in full. Thus the TWO STICKS has to be referencing the former two kingdoms, and thus from verse 16-19 God is speaking about what He was going to do with Judah and Ephraim AND the other tribes (SEED from the other 10 tribes still in Judea/Jerusalem). So, in essence Ezekiel is telling us here that all the SEED from the tribes still living in Judah will become ONE with Judah over the coming many, many years and will all eventually become known as Jews (Judeans). And that is exactly what happened, then in verse 21 we get a JUMP IN TIME again !! To the very End Time.  

If if if. If there is a cosmic time jump ..then this and that must be true etc etc etc. The bottom line is that it was not 1948. The chapter makes that clear. What else matters?

Ezek. 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

JUMP......... WE TIME TRAVEL ahead 2000 plus years. BOOM !!

Ezek. 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Maybe. However, perhaps descendants of these various people live in the end also. If so, then it makes sense to refer to those people as well. When Israel gets saved in the end, God restores them good and proper in other words. Nothing to do with 1948.

Prophecy wonks are supposed to see these things brother !! So, we are told the WHOLE PROGRESS all the way to the very End Times where Jesus will rule during the Kingdom Age for 1000 years !! You miss the PROGRESSION of the Prophecy every time. 

? Say what? He rules after He returns for 1000 years. You seem to have it hass backwards. It is not a 1000 year lead up to His ruling.

We know 1/3 will be saved, that is a far larger percentage than Gentiles, there are 8 billion people on this earth, 2 billion are "Christians" but Jesus said only 5 of the 10 brides will make the wedding call, so out of 8 billion it seems like maybe 1 billion Christians will make the Pre Trib Rapture. 1 out of 8 is far less than 1 out of every 3 my friend. Israel sinned, but God used Israel as an example to us of how we must live by Faith Alone, never doubt, NOW in the end times God is using us the Church to set an example for Israel of how to live by Faith Alone. We work hand in hand in reality, Israel gave us the Messiah who died for the world, we the Gentile Church with some Messianic Jews have spread the Gospel world wide, saving millions and billions of souls, now as the end times come, the Israeli people can look at our Christian testimonies of what should be coming down the road and thus as they see it all come tom pass as we proclaimed it would via all of the prophesies, they will be like, WOW all of this stuff they were saying came true, Jesus must be the real Messiah. Then WOMP, the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, Elijah and Moses, and Israel REPENTS, Amen, Glory to God. Thank you Lord that you gave us a Messiah through your wonderful chosen people Israel, else we would all still be lost our sins. 

I never speculated at all on how many get Raptured. Strawman. As for the days of the last 3 1/2 years, that is a moot point. Apparently Jesus comes back, and then there are a small number of weeks and days where some things happen as we enter the 1000 years. No need to speculate on details now. Perhaps it takes some days to judge the nations? Who knows? Who really cares now? There are seven final years and then Jesus returns and rules.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. We are about there my friends, we are in the very end now. God chose us for a time such as this for a reason, lets go wreck havoc on Demons galore, we have that power !! Lets Roll. 

Great. No news there, many  believers feel the dark days may be coming to an end soon.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

@Walter Goraj jr  Our job is to provoke the Jewish people to jealousy by our love ... just as we are called to love our neighbor as ourselves! 

It's not that hard!

Many have a disdain for the Jewish people and don't even realize it!   If one's heart is to justify why one shouldn't ... one has already fallen into the trap the enemy is setting up!

The rise of antisemitism is coming from so called Christian circles ... sadly!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

2 minutes ago, George said:

The rise of antisemitism is coming from so called Christian circles ... sadly!

Boasting against the branches.  Seems we never learn...

What do you think the chanches are that the JEWS are keeping the LAW better than the CHRISTIANS are keeping the FAITH?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

49 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Messianic.... Am I Messianic? Are we somehow different if I'm not?  Aren't we all one in Christ? That's what I mean. A Baptist is a denomination, a way of distinguishing ones difference of Christian doctrine. I think I'm pursuing clarity on this issue, not hostility. 

Jews follow the religion of Judaism. I don't call myself a " Christian Baptist", because it's obvious that Baptists are Christian.  " Messianic Jew" implies the combination of Christianity and Judaism. It's like saying "Christian Jew". 

You know what really matters? The fact that this "identity game" means nothing to God. 

Then why are you making an issue of it if its nothing to God? Since every day is good for worshipping the Lord, why does it matter if someone goes on saturday versus sunday? I have gone wednesday nights, friday and sunday nights, saturday and sunday. As long as He is worshipped, it does not matter which day. But you seem to believe that no one should go to church on saturday. 

Baptists say they are baptists. They do not say Im a Christian who happens to go to a baptist church. Yet that is ok in your eyes whereas I cant say Im a Messianic without you taking offense.

Do you accept that Messianics are brothers and sisters in Christ to you?

• Steward

37 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I believe that since the time of the cross,  the Jewish people are no longer chosen of God. 

Study the Kingdom ... and once you realize that the Kingdom is being restored to Israel ... you'll realize the entire plan of God.

And now I am standing trial for the hope of the promise made by God to our fathers; the promise to which our twelve tribes hope to attain, as they earnestly serve God night and day. And for this hope, O King, I am being accused by Jews (Acts 26:7–8).

Paul always talked about the Hope of Israel!  

‘But if they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers, with their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me, and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if their uncircumcised hearts are humbled, and they accept their guilt— then I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and My covenant with Isaac and My covenant with Abraham I will remember; I will remember the land. The land also shall be left empty by them, and will enjoy its sabbaths while it lies desolate without them; they will accept their guilt, because they despised My judgments and because their soul abhorred My statutes. Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, nor shall I abhor them, to utterly destroy them and break My covenant with them; for I am the Lord their God. But for their sake I will remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the Lord.’ ”
Leviticus 26:40‭-‬45 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/lev.26.40-45.NKJV

The word is clear even when they were in the diaspora God was not going to break His covenant with them ... God does not change. 

• Steward

49 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I believe that the  teaching of pre-millennialism ( made wildly popular in the last 100 years thanks to the Scofield bible) is the end time teaching that will help deceive millions into worshipping Satan in Jerusalem. 

In conjunction with pre-mill, I believe that the 1,000 year reign of Christ to be understood  metaphorically. 

Are we in the Kingdom now?  All the references of ruling with Him on earth ... are they metaphorical as well?  Are we going to hyper spiritualize the entire Word?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,610
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, dad2 said:

Says who? They came there themselves. When He restores them they actually will be restored. When He protects them they really will be protected! etc

Another of man's hellish wars. Seriously? God makes wars to end until the end of the world. When God destroys the wicked and the enemies of saved Israel, He will need no army of man!

Those who claim God gathered them already know nothing of God. Unless you provide real Scriptural support, you have no case at all.

Hi, dad2

HAH! Now I KNOW you don't know what you're talking about! What does it take to "subdue an enemy?!" I'll tell you what it took soon after the Exodus! WAR! They went to battle with every nation that stood against them! And some, like Amalek, He told the children of Israel to WIPE THEM OUT!

The Land is HIS Land! It is GOD'S Land, and those other nations were NOT the people who were supposed to inherit it! He has written His NAME on the Land!

523753964_onthemountains.jpg.3e48df651ac2ce5dcbe2c0767e400b0c.jpg

Do you think for one moment you know what Yeeshuwa` is like? Do you ever think of Yeeshuwa` using these words?

Luke 19:11-27 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them,

"'Occupy till I come.'

14 "But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying,

"'We will not have this man to reign over us!'

15 "And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.'

17 "And he said unto him,

"'Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities!'

18 "And the second came, saying,

"'Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.'

19 "And he said likewise to him,

"'Be thou also over five cities!'

20 "And another came, saying,

"'Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.'

22 "And he saith unto him,

"'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant! Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?!'

24 "And he said unto them that stood by,

"'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds!'

25 "(And they said unto him,

"'Lord, he hath ten pounds!') 

26 "'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY THEM BEFORE ME!' "

Paul said,

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24
(2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 

25 For HE MUST REIGN, TILL HE HATH PUT ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he (God the Father) hath put all things under his (the Messiah's) feet.

[But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest (obvious) that he (God the Father) is excepted, which (who) did put all things under him (the Messiah).]

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him (God the Father) that put all things under him (the Son), that God (the Father) may be all in all.

Do you know your Master?! Do you know your Rescuer?! Will you KNOW your KING?!

45 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

What does it take to "subdue an enemy?!" I'll tell you what it took soon after the Exodus! WAR! They went to battle with every nation that stood against them! And some, like Amalek, He told the children of Israel to WIPE THEM OUT!

The Land is HIS Land! It is GOD'S Land, and those other nations were NOT the people who were supposed to inherit it! He has written His NAME on the Land!

It sounds like you are unaware of who all is involved in Jesus destroying all His enemies. No problem.

Isa 62:

1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

45 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Do you know your Master?! Do you know your Rescuer?! Will you KNOW your KING?!

Yes, do you know how to address the topic?