• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, coheir said:

You need gut bacteria to survive. Your intestines were designed to work in a symbiotic relationship with certain bacteria. If antibiotic use destroys the balance, or even wipes it out entirely, you need to have them replaced. I knew of one pharmacist who prepared such a fecal pill to a patient that was going to die without replacement bacteria. That was over 30 years ago, so this isnt new or all that rare. It is a bit disturbing to the general public so its not discussed much outside of the medical field. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

You need gut bacteria to survive. Your intestines were designed to work in a symbiotic relationship with certain bacteria. If antibiotic use destroys the balance, or even wipes it out entirely, you need to have them replaced. I knew of one pharmacist who prepared such a fecal pill to a patient that was going to die without replacement bacteria. That was over 30 years ago, so this isnt new or all that rare. It is a bit disturbing to the general public so its not discussed much outside of the medical field. 

I take probiotics  a lot. I will say Ive ask several md lpn and rn and they dont like talking to patients about this subject

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

The COVID vaccine however, is built from all new, untested methods. Methods that look great on paper, but may not be in real life. And they took this untested vaccine, and force fed it down our throats after lying to everyone for over a year. And expected people to just blindly take it.

This was my issue with it as well. The disease is certainly real and can hit some people very hard but at the same time it felt a bit hyped and the way the vaccines were rushed and pushed seemed off to me. Government said it was over after a while, then we got hit by the "supply chain crisis" which by some accounts is just now ending. It all feels like a bunch of different parties trying to milk an unfortunate happening.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,380
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, teddyv said:

I hope you meant fetal, not fecal.

Although there was some idiot naturopath in our province making fecal pellets to treat kids with autism or something along those lines.

Lol. A few years back I read some research where they performed fecal transplants from healthy donors to patients with Crohn's disease. The idea was to update the patient's microbiome. From memory, they had some successful outcomes. Still not sure how I feel about it.

Edit - whoops, already mentioned in above posts.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/11/2023 at 8:17 AM, ayin jade said:

Just so there is full awareness. The vaccines do not contain any of the original fetal tissue or cells or cells derived from fetal materials. The cell lines continue to replicate on their own and no further sources of fetal cells are needed. it is common to use cell lines in medicine and medical research since the 1950s or 1960s. They are cells that replicate repeatedly so that new tissue is not required.

I might add that these fetal cell lines came from 3 abortions that were necessary (not just optional) and permission of the parents to use them for the benefit of all humans.   And maybe other living things. I would have to check, but I believe Abortions were illegal when these cell lines were started.   It happened when I was young.

All the fuss over three abortions that had to be done 60 to 70 years ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

I appreciate the clarifications on the process and what is actually involved.

Since COVID I am now very skeptical of all of it. I took the jab and have been sorry ever since.

Never again. I trusted my leaders. First mistake.

• Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, Slibhin said:

It never stops amazing me how people are literally killing themselves to believe in vaccine conspiracies.

What amazes me Is all the people literally killing themselves to not believe them. 

Granted some of them are completely bogus...but so far the COVID vaccine "conspiracy" theories are all proving true....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, coheir said:

I take probiotics  a lot. I will say Ive ask several md lpn and rn and they dont like talking to patients about this subject

My wife started us years ago on the probiotics and Kefir. Her kefir she makes from an on going batch over time. It is for the forgotten organ, the gut. It must be good stuff because it tastes so gross, like curdled milk. As for doctors, us plebeians are not supposed to think for ourselves.....:unsure:

"Kefir contains millions of probiotics, which are bacteria with potential health benefits. It's also low in lactose and packed with vitamins and minerals that are good for your body. Scientists have found a range of possible health benefits of kefir, including improved cholesterol, blood sugar control, and gut health."  Jun 16, 2022
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

6 hours ago, Sower said:

My wife started us years ago on the probiotics and Kefir. Her kefir she makes from an on going batch over time. It is for the forgotten organ, the gut. It must be good stuff because it tastes so gross, like curdled milk. As for doctors, us plebeians are not supposed to think for ourselves.....:unsure:

"Kefir contains millions of probiotics, which are bacteria with potential health benefits. It's also low in lactose and packed with vitamins and minerals that are good for your body. Scientists have found a range of possible health benefits of kefir, including improved cholesterol, blood sugar control, and gut health."  Jun 16, 2022

I also use buttermilk

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1