• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.55
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Here are some medications that used fetal cell lines during research and development. 

acetaminophen/Tylenol/paracetamol
albuterol
aspirin 
ibuprofen/Motrin
Pepto Bismol
Tums
Lipitor
Senokot
Maalox
Ex-Lax
Benadryl
Sudafed
Preparation H
Claritin
Prilosec
Zoloft

Oh look here. The skincare brand Neocutis incorporates cells from a fetal line as a proprietary ingredient in some of their anti-aging products. In the food and beverage industry, biotech company Senomyx uses a cell line for research and development of new flavor additives. Companies that have developed products with Senomyx include Ajinomoto, Nestle, and Firmenich. The fda does not require this to be listed as using fetal cell lines and the flavoring is listed as artificial flavors. So its hard to tell who is using them. Buyer beware. 

Just to be clear, I am not in favor of abortion at all. I just thought everyone should really understand their uses so they can make proper judgements for themselves.

Yeah, I know that other "medicines" contains aborted babies, and also quite a bit of the cosmetics, therefore I stopped going to doctors, using "medicine" and cosmetics 20+ years ago, and I will not take any vaccine no matter what. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

13 minutes ago, PrayerWife said:

Yeah, I know that other "medicines" contains aborted babies, and also quite a bit of the cosmetics, therefore I stopped going to doctors, using "medicine" and cosmetics 20+ years ago, and I will not take any vaccine no matter what. 

The medicines (not vaccines) do not contain any aborted baby cells, but the cells, grown in a lab for hundreds of generations (cell generations, not human years/generations), were used in research. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,940
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  233
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I had 7 miscarriages  before I was finally able to give birth to a live baby and even though I only had him for 10 days he is still remembered with love  BUT if ANY of my babies who could not live were able to help other children ( of any age ) live then I would be thanking God, It is no different than transplants that give longer life to others and although I am no longer able to be on a donor list I know from experience ( and not only mine as I did a lot of child bereavement counselling ) that knowing your loss has prevented others from that grief and that we WILL see our children again in Gods present can help in such terrible times.

NO I do NOT agree with abortion  but it is NOT my right to judge others who chose for whatever reason to undergo this so what right do I have to make others feel " less than " for accepting medical help that is available because of a tragedy ??

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.55
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

I had 7 miscarriages  before I was finally able to give birth to a live baby and even though I only had him for 10 days he is still remembered with love  BUT if ANY of my babies who could not live were able to help other children ( of any age ) live then I would be thanking God, It is no different than transplants that give longer life to others and although I am no longer able to be on a donor list I know from experience ( and not only mine as I did a lot of child bereavement counselling ) that knowing your loss has prevented others from that grief and that we WILL see our children again in Gods present can help in such terrible times.

NO I do NOT agree with abortion  but it is NOT my right to judge others who chose for whatever reason to undergo this so what right do I have to make others feel " less than " for accepting medical help that is available because of a tragedy ??

I don't judge anyone, only their evil deeds if there are any, as killing innocent babies in their mothers wombs...f.ex.

My heart aches for those murderers, mothers and "doctors", which is doing such evil thing, and I know that some of them have regretted deeply afterwards. Only the Lord can (and will) forgive them and heal them. 🙏🏽 

I don't think it is Biblical to transplant blood or any other organs from one human to another, but I know that the Lord still heals. 😊 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

you can find a youtube video explaining from the following title:

Dr.Levatino Destroys Abortion in 2 Minutes

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Sower said:

Ivermectin is a good, safe drug and has been around for over thirty years.
Hydroxycloroquine has been around over sixty years. I took it every week for two years in Viet Nam jungles, in the sixties. Extremely safe pill.

At home, my wife took Ivermectine, I took both Ivermectine and Hydroxycloroquine  when we showed signs of covid infection. She was back to work in five days, myself took several days more. She is 73yrs, myself 76 with stage 3 emphysema. All our family, kids and grand children, most all my relatives and friends, and most members at church did also. Of all, one older person with and existing morbidity died. This is the only person that I personally knew who died from covid.

The KEY to taking them is taking them as soon, within five days, as any symptoms are evident, to inhibit the cytokine storm in the lungs. Prevention.

Doctors giving Ivermectin to patients who finally come to the hospitals after too many days at home are too late to gain the benefit of the drug. Thus the reputation of these drugs was inappropriately slandered, due to ignorance of application.

The doctors who did know and used them had a much higher rate of survival than what was happening in the mass confusion in New York..Many doctors and nurses were fired, licenses lost, for saving lives because they didn't follow protocol.. I expect most of this will come out when the Republicans continue digging now into the Demos/CDC hearings and expose the inept, and the corruptions.

Hydroxycloroquine is used throughout Africa for many years effectively against jungle fevers, like quinine, and it is called the Sunday Sunday pill, that everybody takes every week. (Boosts immunities) My wife and I did.

I respect anybody/everybody who chooses to take the vaccination for covid, and all the other flu shots etc every year. My wife and I do not take any more shots since a very many years.

I hope others can find it in themselves to understand not taking the vaccine, as we decided in our old age we were not going to allow all the covid fear mongering to influence our decision to eat right, stay fit, both work six days a week, and boost our God designed immune system, and no hurry up big pharma cocktail would be injected into our bodies. And our trust with the experts in the health care system has been severely diminished watching their confusion over the last two years.

Take it up with my doctor. He's the one loosing patients.  No one said the drugs were unsafe to take for other problems.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

On 1/11/2023 at 8:52 PM, Slibhin said:

I love all the armchair experts in vaccine development and immunology. Who needs 12+ years of medical training when you have Google!

Yes,that's correct- 12 yrs study not to mention ,internship,fellowship & residency..... So,now there's the google god's- who needs med school!

Personally,I don't even entertain these topics,who needs medical professionals- they don't believe anything unless they can" research" themselves.....  If ya call what is found on the internet " research" lol... 

For every symptom there are hundreds of possible causes but look one up and see what you find" possible this,possible that,possible possible possible"......the only possible I lean on is that with GOD ALL things are possible and nothing is impossible"

Jade explained,very well imo,they use of " fetal cells".... No fetus are involved,have not been since 1966.....yet...  .

This discussion is fruitless! Inquire of our Lord,if He sets you on the path to get vaccinated,do so- if not,don't .How much simpler can it get?

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think the Holy Spirit of God is pleased and approves  people taking into their bodies vaccines that use  organ cells from aborted baby humans ?

Dear Father God, thank you for today, thank you for Your Holy plan of Mercy and Grace through Your Only Begotten Son Christ Jesus, Father God protect the innocent, help people to see the dishonesty that is going on and return ALL manner of evil to where it comes From, In the Holy Blood Name of my Lord And Savior Christ Jesus I pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Can be found on you tube, January 11 218 court deposition with the following title:

Dr.Stanley Plotkin Full 2018 Vaccine Court Case Deposition

Best to listen to whole video but if pressed with time...

look to the time in video

7:00 until end

>This is the behavior and attitude of the people we entrust our health too. People with absolutely no morality and yet they perch themselves up and act as if they’re the righteous ones doing the right thing.>

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, PrayerWife said:

I don't judge anyone, only their evil deeds if there are any, as killing innocent babies in their mothers wombs...f.ex.

My heart aches for those murderers, mothers and "doctors", which is doing such evil thing, and I know that some of them have regretted deeply afterwards. Only the Lord can (and will) forgive them and heal them. 🙏🏽 

I don't think it is Biblical to transplant blood or any other organs from one human to another, but I know that the Lord still heals. 😊 

I would be dead without blood transfusions. 

When I was undergoing chemo, at one point I was so weakened from its effects on my bone marrow that I had to have 5 units of blood and 3 units of plasma within a relatively short time. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

14 hours ago, other one said:

My doctor had several people with covid die taking Ivermectin and he stopped using it.  Would not prescribe it for me when I finally did get covid.  One of them was a friend.  That was before the vaccines came out.

Most of the people who have become ill, or, very occasionally, died, from taking Ivermectin, took animal Ivermectin, which can contain other things unsuitable for humans, and in which the dosages are massively wrong.

Ivermectin is regarded as a "wonder drug" by the WHO and is used, safely and effectively, in many countries, on a regular basis.

• Thanks 1