IGNORED

Clearing up some myths about satan, demons, and hell.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,485
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, RealReligionofPeace said:

The watchers are not even biblical, they come from the book of Enoch.

Daniel 4:17 (KJV) This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

17  NASB95    “This sentence is by the decree of the angelic watchers
         And the decision is a command of the holy ones,
         In order that the living may know
         That the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind,
         And bestows it on whom He wishes
         And sets over it the lowliest of men.”

עִיר: עיר corresponding to Theodotion (ε)ιρ; Heb. עֵר; MHeb. עִיר (Jastrow 1075a, watcher, angel); JArm., DSS (Dalman Wb. 311b; Beyer Arm. Texte 655) awake, > angel; CPArm. (Schulthess Lex. 145a), watchful, clever; Syr. ʿı̂rā (Brockelmann Lexicon 523a); and Mnd. aiar awake, watchful (Drower-Macuch Dictionary 14b s.v. aiar3); NeoSyr. ʿirā clever, intelligent (Maclean 239a); Syr.: 1. wakening; 2. angel (Brockelmann Lexicon 523a); Bauer-Leander BArm. 180j!: pl. עִירִין: awake > watcher meaning angel Da 410.14.20; Sept. ἄγγελος, Theodotion ειρ (Theodotion ιρ), Aquila, Symmachus ἐγρήγορος, in the title of Codex Chisiani ἄγρυπνος, Vulgate vigil (Montgomery Daniel 231ff; Bentzen Daniel 43); Sokoloff, DSD7 (2000), 100 refers to Murray, Orientalia 53 (1984), 303–317. 

Koehler, Ludwig et al. The Hebrew and Aramaic lexicon of the Old Testament: Aramaic 1994–2000: 1946. Print. The Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

On 1/24/2023 at 1:50 PM, other one said:

And he's really not very smart either.    He talked Eve into eating and giving Adam the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thus making mankind qualified to judge the angels.       He had people kill our Lord Jesus giving us the way out from any control he had over us and allowed us to be spiritually born into the family of God.     If he had been smart he would have just laid low and let things go for ever.

Now even when the Lord has told us how it's going to end, he's still trying to set things up for a fight with Jesus himself after Michael kicks them out of the heavens and throws them all here.

His main power is through deception and he's had thousands of years to learn what makes mankind tick....   If we do not have the Holy Spirit he usually eventually has his way with us.

We as humans have no power or authority in  the Spirit world and should avoid it without the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Amen Brother!

Yep,If I was watching,listening and learning what makes human beings tick for thousands of years one night think I was smart too,lol. The devil is a one trick pony,drop a little hint and a carnal mind will run with it .  The Spirit of pride,nothing new or creative,he knows what button to push!  

satan's greatest feat is convincing the world he doesn't exist.   

Put on the Full Armor of God and stay awake,be alert,he seeks who he CAN devour,he can't do a thing when he is recognized,rebuked and handed over to the obedience of Christ Jesus! It's not even our fight,a defeated foe,the battle was won over 2000yrs ago- Praise Jesus!

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

looking forward to working with you and living it up when that (expletive) the Devil is getting his (expletive) hard boiled for all the pain his narcissistic (expletive) has brought us. 

Is this a choose your own curse word or what.

We share thoughts here with words.  It's actually the thoughts that can be bad no matter what word used

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

22 minutes ago, other one said:

Is this a choose your own curse word or what.

We share thoughts here with words.  It's actually the thoughts that can be bad no matter what word used

Actually that was exactly my intent. What curse word do you believe defines the Adversary the best? God choose damnation in Genesis 3! 😂 

5 hours ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

Actually that was exactly my intent. What curse word do you believe defines the Adversary the best? God choose damnation in Genesis 3! 😂 

you are still passing thoughts that shouldn't be here or you would have just used the words in mind.   It is easy to post without these kinds of things.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,975
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 hours ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

There is a Scriptural basis to the Worthy Forums prohibition of curse words and their substitutes.

Jud 1:9  Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

2Pe 2:9-11  then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,  (10)  and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries,  (11)  whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

There is a Scriptural basis to the Worthy Forums prohibition of curse words and their substitutes.

Jud 1:9  Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

2Pe 2:9-11  then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,  (10)  and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries,  (11)  whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

Could you define dignitaries for me please? Am I correct in assuming that refers to demons/the demonic? 

5 hours ago, other one said:

you are still passing thoughts that shouldn't be here or you would have just used the words in mind.   It is easy to post without these kinds of things.

Oh HECK NO I am passing along the thought that Satan is soon to get what’s coming to him. Is that not biblical? I am happy to listen to a rebuke regarding the manner in which I am expressing that thought after reading that other gentleman’s scripture-based rebuke but expressing that God and I both despise the Devil for what he has done to mankind is somehow evil? Sinful? Improper? Inaccurate? What “thoughts” have I expressed that don’t belong on a forum that glories Christ, even if I am learning a more proper form of expressing them from Michael’s post? 

• Well Said! 1

40 minutes ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

Oh HECK NO I am passing along the thought that Satan is soon to get what’s coming to him. Is that not biblical? I am happy to listen to a rebuke regarding the manner in which I am expressing that thought after reading that other gentleman’s scripture-based rebuke but expressing that God and I both despise the Devil for what he has done to mankind is somehow evil? Sinful? Improper? Inaccurate? What “thoughts” have I expressed that don’t belong on a forum that glories Christ, even if I am learning a more proper form of expressing them from Michael’s post? 

any expletive delete shouldn't be here....   I don't disagree that Satan will get what he deserves, but I won't rejoice in it.  Satan was Gods greatest creation at the time he was made, and it's really sad that he's done what he's done..    Poor thing really doesn't understand he's doomed even now unless he's done so very recently.... but it really isn't something to rejoice over.

5 minutes ago, other one said:

any expletive delete shouldn't be here....   I don't disagree that Satan will get what he deserves, but I won't rejoice in it.  Satan was Gods greatest creation at the time he was made, and it's really sad that he's done what he's done..    Poor thing really doesn't understand he's doomed even now unless he's done so very recently.... but it really isn't something to rejoice over.

He knows that he’s doomed, God marked him for death/damnation in Genesis 3. There is also a victory celebration over the beast somewhere in revelation. Mourn the guy who introduced rape, murder, and sin all you want, your sympathy for the Father of Lies ain’t going to score you any points with me or anyone who knows the Devil’s true nature.