Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I see so much violence in today's world. The love of many will wax cold. It's happening. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

I see so much violence in today's world. The love of many will wax cold. It's happening. 

Hi Wayne,

Yet amid all the darkness God`s love and outstretched hands prevails. Have you seen the move of God among the students lately? Check out the video section here on Worthy, by OneLight. It started in Asbury and now is spreading to many campuses. It is not the rolling on the floor or roaring like lions or uncontrollable shaking etc, but the quiet repentance and worshipping of God. 

Very encouraging.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I saw a video about CERN and it appears to be a bad thing they are doing. One of the people that worked there said they are trying to open portals to other dimensions.  I also saw where Japan has approved scientist to work on combining human and animals.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Parts of our country have been wrecked, lives have been lost, thousands of people unaccounted for, large areas without power, phone, internet, fresh water, or supplies, due to a so-called act of God named Cyclone Germaine.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

"'Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.'" (Luke 21:28)

"See that you are not troubled" (in Matthew 24:6)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Iniquity is beginning to abound, coming on like birth pains. I do not think we will wake up one morning, and suddenly it is all here. It is a process that develops over a period that we are witnessing, worsening over time.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, eproud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. [emphasis mine]

It is all here now and escalating rapidly. Sticking to the topic, the love of many shall wax cold without natural affection. We need to look no further than government mandates on population control as outlined in U.N. Agenda 2030, reducing the global population to five hundred million, and the Georgia Guide Stones.

These official global goals do not state how and when they will be initiated. If you have a purpose and objective to activate by a specific date, you have an action plan to carry it out. Could something occurring at present be linked to that plan?

China’s mandatory population control efforts with abortion. A religion of peace that has no love or mercy for women and children. The publicly suppressed epidemic in human trafficking (slave trade), and much more.

Because of iniquity, can we include philóteknos, philanthrōpía, and philéō love in the millions of abortions, homosexual love, and marriage?

These are just observations from one old geezer.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid"

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it"

Lets think, as wholly trusting our savior, on these things. If God be for us......

(pray much for the ongoing revival!)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Yes, with every day that goes by, this world truly becomes darker and darker. …. But, two events must take place before the end and the return of our Messiah as King of Kings. In 2 Thessalonians 2:3, these two things are clearly revealed—we’ve been foretold so that we won’t be deceived.

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

s e l a h

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

On 2/18/2023 at 10:54 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Wayne,

Yet amid all the darkness God`s love and outstretched hands prevails. Have you seen the move of God among the students lately? Check out the video section here on Worthy, by OneLight. It started in Asbury and now is spreading to many campuses. It is not the rolling on the floor or roaring like lions or uncontrollable shaking etc, but the quiet repentance and worshipping of God. 

Very encouraging.   

Hi Marilyn.    That is great for the kingdom of God. I did not mean to say it's just bad. God's work will never fail. We are closer to the Antichrist. Dark times are increasing. Look at the book of revelations. It says even when God punished the world to correct it with plagues humans would not repent. Satan is working hard to destroy the minds of people. God is using the body of Christ as a witness to all this. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

50 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi Marilyn.    That is great for the kingdom of God. I did not mean to say it's just bad. God's work will never fail. We are closer to the Antichrist. Dark times are increasing. Look at the book of revelations. It says even when God punished the world to correct it with plagues humans would not repent. Satan is working hard to destroy the minds of people. God is using the body of Christ as a witness to all this. 

Thanks Wayne, 

yes, praise the Lord and if people don`t turn to the Lord before we are gathered unto Him, then I know that untold millions will turn to God when things get very bad. I`m speaking of the great Multitude that no one can count. (Rev. 7: 9 - 17) 

Many of that multitude will remember what we told them about the coming tribulation and thus turn to God.