• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

I don't mean to sarcastic; but how would you marry what you've written with Isaiah 66:24? I'm just asking an honest question and I'd like you to give me an honest answer. May be this excerpt is referring to during the Millennium?

Isaiah 66:24 (NKJV) - "And they shall go forth and look Upon the corpses of the men Who have transgressed against Me. For their worm does not die, And their fire is not quenched. They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

The Lake of fire is in the New Heaven and Earth, outside the gates of New Jerusalem

Isaiah 66:22-24KJV

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Revelation 22:14-15KJV

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Edited by truth7t7

22 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Why would I think you sarcastic?  You can ask me anything and I will always give you MY HONEST answer.

Just backing up to show the conversation leading up to that verse and how I see it  

19And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

we are not in the NHNE, but in the Mill

20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

and will be ruling and reigning in the Mill

21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

these things are STILL COMING in the future

22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

so that is just a bit of information given, but it certainly DIDN'T jump us to an entire new conversation, into a new age, it is as it reads, something coming in the future 

then, back to the subject at hand, the mill

23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

and to be sure, still the mill.

24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

So, how can I be sure?  Rev 21

4And God shall
wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.

5And HE THAT SAT UPON THE THRONE SAID,

Behold, I make all things new.

And he said unto me,

Write: for these words are true and faithful.

For there to be carcasses, there has to be death.  

When God says something so straightforward, so simple and so clear like 'THERE will be NO MORE death',

no matter what I may have believed before that point, that is what I believe from that point forward. 

So, no death, no carcasses, not speaking of the NHNE.  

ALL THINGS MADE NEW.

Jesus returns in "Fire", this is the "Final Judgement" you clearly and conveniently disregard the context of scripture making way for your desired Millennial Kingdom on this earth, that will never take place

Isaiah 66:15-16KJV

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

2 Peter 3:10KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

29 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Why would I think you sarcastic?  You can ask me anything and I will always give you MY HONEST answer.

Just backing up to show the conversation leading up to that verse and how I see it  

19And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

we are not in the NHNE, but in the Mill

20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

and will be ruling and reigning in the Mill

21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

these things are STILL COMING in the future

22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

so that is just a bit of information given, but it certainly DIDN'T jump us to an entire new conversation, into a new age, it is as it reads, something coming in the future 

then, back to the subject at hand, the mill

23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

and to be sure, still the mill.

24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

So, how can I be sure?  Rev 21

4And God shall
wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow,
nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.

5And HE THAT SAT UPON THE THRONE SAID,

Behold, I make all things new.

And he said unto me,

Write: for these words are true and faithful.

For there to be carcasses, there has to be death.  

When God says something so straightforward, so simple and so clear like 'THERE will be NO MORE death',

no matter what I may have believed before that point, that is what I believe from that point forward. 

So, no death, no carcasses, not speaking of the NHNE.  

ALL THINGS MADE NEW.

I don't mean to be absent-minded but I need you to tell me with a yes or no answer; is the Isaiah 66:24 excerpt referring to the Millennium?

Edited by kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

23 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

The Lake of fire is in the New Heaven and Earth, outside the gates of New Jerusalem?

Isaiah 66:22-24KJV

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Revelation 22:14-15KJV

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Okay.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

4 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

I suggest you re-examine your struggle with God tormenting humans for ever and ever.  So you refuse to accept that the beast and FP are human beings.  Well, they are.

THE UNSAVED -  SHALL HAVE THEIR PART  -  2ND DEATH
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The unsaved shall have their part
shall have their part in the lake
shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone
shall have their part which is the 2nd death

WHILE the ONLY TIME FOR EVER AND EVER, DAY AND NIGHT IS MENTIONED
IS SPECIFICALLY FOR

devil beast and false prophet - forever day and night - TORMENTED

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The devil will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone
the lake where the false prophet and the beast are
the false prophet and the beast and the devil shall be tormented day and night

Nothing about the unsaved souls being tormented.  

No forever and ever - just death

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

No forever and ever - cast in
15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

YOU ASKED ME TO SHOW IT PROVE IT

I HAVE PROVEN WHAT I HAVE BEEN PUTTING FORTH

For you to say I am putting forth something that isn't written or to make it sound like it, in any way shape or form is A LIE.   

what have I been saying?
 shall have their part

what is written?  shall have their part

what have I been saying their part is?
the second death.

what is written?  their part is the 2nd death

Have I taken two different judgments and combined them?  NO

Have you?  Yes

WHY?  because both doesn't mean both, and A single means 2, and death doesn't mean death...

So, till next week or so

16 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

I don't mean to be absent-minded but I need you to tell me with a yes or no answer; is the Isaiah 66:24 excerpt referring to the Millennium?

Yes

BEING SHOWN THE NHNE

1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

DONE BEING SHOWN THE NHNE

6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

TO BE SURE

7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

SO WHERE ARE WE IN TIME?  95AD

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

95AD

11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

95AD

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

95AD

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

95AD

16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  4,497
  • Content Per Day:  8.06

25 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The second death is physical only, as they will be IN their resurrected and still mortal body when cast into the LOF.  Just as the beast and FP were at the Second Advent.

Rev 19:10 - But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

The Bible COUNTS them as TWO.  That proves that they are human beings.  

WHILE the ONLY TIME FOR EVER AND EVER, DAY AND NIGHT IS MENTIONED IS SPECIFICALLY FOR devil beast and false prophet - forever day and night - TORMENTED
10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Exactly!  2 humans have already been in the LOF for 1,000 years when the devil joins them before the GWT judgment.  And "THEY" will "be tormented day and night for ever and ever.  This PROVES that human beings cast into the LOF will continue IN the LOF.  Except for their mortal resurrected bodies, which will DIE AGAIN, hence, the second death.

If "second death" refers to the soul, when does the soul die THE FIRST TIME?  Any ideas?

the lake where the false prophet and the beast are the false prophet and the beast and the devil shall be tormented day and night

Why do you "demand" such wording?  Aren't you satisfied with how the Holy Spirit inspired John?  The wording is OBVIOUS to an open mind.  Not so obvious to a closed mind that has already been made up.  Rev 20:10 proves that 2 human beings have been IN the LOF for 1,000 years before the devil joins them.  And THEY will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 

Since the text on GWT judgment immediately follows the ultimate fate of the beast, FP and the devil, why ASSUME the rest of the unsaved won't receive the SAME fate?

Where does the Bible differentiate between the beast and FP from the rest of the unsaved?  It doesn't, but you want it to.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Why you don't think that v.15 is directly related to v.10 is amazing.  They are totally connected.

Do you know what it would take to create a differentiation between v.10 and v.15?  Clear words that the rest of the unsaved WON'T get what the beast and FP will get.

And that doesn't occur.

No, you have only been SAYING, CLAIMING, ASSUMING, PRESUMING what you've put forth.  You have no facts, no evidence at all. 

There is no break between Rev 20:10 and the fate of 2 humans plus the devil and Rev 20:15 and the rest of the unsaved.

For you to say I am putting forth something that isn't written or to make it sound like it, in any way shape or form is A LIE.

you don't to get testy.  You have no evidence at all.  Just a lot of presumption.  There is no break between Rev 20:10 and Rev 20:15.  The only difference is that 2 humans get cast into the LOF 1,000 years before the rest of the unsaved do.  And that is FACT.

what have I been saying?
 shall have their part

What is the big deal with "have their part".  It means they will be IN the LOF.

the second death.

It means they will experience a second physical death.

If this death is spiritual when did they FIRST die spiritually?

You seem to think this is a big deal that supports your annihilation theory.  Can you explain why you think so?  Or, simply explain what the big deal is.  Thanks.

Have you?  Yes

Wrong.  Explain HOW I have?  The only 2 judgments in the Bible is ONE for the saved, which is the BEMA, which occurs at the Second Advent, and ONE for the unsaved, which occurs 1,000 years later, just after the MK.  The only exceptions are the beast and FP, who won't appear before the GWT judgment.

WHY?  because both doesn't mean both, and A single means 2, and death doesn't mean death...

Ok, now what is the problem here?  Your statements are false.  Words DO mean things.  IF you think that's what I believe, then prove it from my posts.  

So, till next week or so

Whenever.

30 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

The Bible COUNTS them as TWO.  That proves that they are human beings.  

:24:

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

WHILE the ONLY TIME FOR EVER AND EVER, DAY AND NIGHT IS MENTIONED
IS SPECIFICALLY FOR

devil beast and false prophet - forever day and night - TORMENTED

the lake where the false prophet and the beast are
the false prophet and the beast and the devil shall be tormented day and night

what have I been saying?
 shall have their part

the second death.

Have you?  Yes

So, till next week or so

Your living in a fairy tale, the scripture is straightforward concerning eternal torment in the lake of fire

Isaiah 66:24KJV