• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

Correct. And even more alarming was that after three plus years of ministry and hundreds of signs and wonders, there were only 120 in the upper room that Pentecost

That's all God Needed to be there and ultimately Saved thousands .....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

I can never again say to any of my Christian brothers and sisters they are not correctly judging or mislead.  I know Jesus' justice for mankind and all of His sheep.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Are we New Covenant believers in Yeshua Jesus prepared to know the time of our visitation?

It can be biblically cited when Israel began getting off the path of righteousness as far back as Exodus 18 when at the behest of his pagan priest father-in-law Jethro, Moses set up the body of elders which some 1500 + years later was the Sanhedrin that falsely accused and condemned the Holy One of Israel to death.

Moses did not even consult the LORD. Joshua's blunder (Joshua 9:14) was from following the lead of his mentor / predecessor.

The incidents in the Judges - 1 / 2 Samuel (the cowardice of Barak, the losses to the Philistines over the sins of the nation, then the demand for a monarchy like the pagans, then temple like the pagans... etc).

God told Moses to construct the tabernacle. The Messiah was to build the Temple (2 Samuel 7:12-13 refers to a distant heir of David as Zechariah 6:12-13 confirms... and the temple of God is the body of believers 1 Corinthians 3:16 and not some stone dead edifice).

But what about the wrong turns in the Church?

The Roman hijacking under Emperor Constantine... which eventually developed into Roman Catholicism. And the Protestant movement which did not reform anywhere near as much as it should have... the misdirecting of Christian authority to men and the writings of mere mortal sinful mankind rather than the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:20-21)... the interpretations of man come from the devil (Matthew 16:23).

What will be the time of our visitation from the LORD?

And how will we fare when it comes?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.33
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.98
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

56 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Are we New Covenant believers in Yeshua Jesus prepared to know the time of our visitation?

It can be biblically cited when Israel began getting off the path of righteousness as far back as Exodus 18 when at the behest of his pagan priest father-in-law Jethro, Moses set up the body of elders which some 1500 + years later was the Sanhedrin that falsely accused and condemned the Holy One of Israel to death.

Moses did not even consult the LORD. Joshua's blunder (Joshua 9:14) was from following the lead of his mentor / predecessor.

The incidents in the Judges - 1 / 2 Samuel (the cowardice of Barak, the losses to the Philistines over the sins of the nation, then the demand for a monarchy like the pagans, then temple like the pagans... etc).

God told Moses to construct the tabernacle. The Messiah was to build the Temple (2 Samuel 7:12-13 refers to a distant heir of David as Zechariah 6:12-13 confirms... and the temple of God is the body of believers 1 Corinthians 3:16 and not some stone dead edifice).

But what about the wrong turns in the Church?

The Roman hijacking under Emperor Constantine... which eventually developed into Roman Catholicism. And the Protestant movement which did not reform anywhere near as much as it should have... the misdirecting of Christian authority to men and the writings of mere mortal sinful mankind rather than the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:20-21)... the interpretations of man come from the devil (Matthew 16:23).

What will be the time of our visitation from the LORD?

And how will we fare when it comes?

Some thoughts worthy of consideration for sure.

Others have posted similar responses.

I would like to point out that visitation is being 

spoken of as if it is always judgment. A visitation

is an assessment, which can result in healing/correction,

and can have a positive result.

Job 10:12 Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy

visitation hath preserved my spirit.

I have gone into more detail on this topic here:https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/289663-god-will-surely-visit-you/

@Alive, @Dennis1209, @kwikphilly, @Joshua_Entangled

@Sower, @AnOrangeCat, @AdHoc

• Thumbs Up 1