IGNORED

Just Coincidences? Or Time to Watch and be Ready?

The Light

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

I have heard at least one preacher/pastor mention that the true Passover is always 15 days after the Spring equinox(March20) and Pentecost being 50 days later would be on or around May 24th according to the Solar calendar, since only the Jews still use the Lunar or 354 day year, which is not what WE are supposed to go by...? 
But i would only mention that all end time prophecies in Revelation and Daniel go by the 360 day year, so what's up with this 365 day/year only teaching...?

Edited by CaptWalker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/21/2023 at 12:53 AM, CaptWalker said:

But i would only mention that all end time prophecies in Revelation and Daniel go by the 360 day year, so what's up with this 365 day/year only teaching...?

Just one of many doctrines and teachings of men. No biblical validity.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 4/23/2023 at 5:20 PM, iamlamad said:

How much time to you suspect between the dead in Christ raising and those who are alive and remain begin caught up?

I'm going to change my answer as I have learned something new. From what I can gather, there are three Pentecosts. Shavuot, the Feast of New Wine and the Feast of New Oil. 

The Feast of New Oil is the end of the wheat harvest. That seems most likely to be when the Church is raptured as the Church is the wheat harvest.

The Feast of New Wine occurs 50 days after Shavuot.

New Oil is 50 days after that.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

22 hours ago, The Light said:

I'm going to change my answer as I have learned something new. From what I can gather, there are three Pentecosts. Shavuot, the Feast of New Wine and the Feast of New Oil. 

The Feast of New Oil is the end of the wheat harvest. That seems most likely to be when the Church is raptured as the Church is the wheat harvest.

The Feast of New Wine occurs 50 days after Shavuot.

New Oil is 50 days after that.

I'm going to stick close to what Paul wrote:

...the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds...

Then WHEN? I think the answer is obvious: it is immediately. The dead fly up into the air, then those alive and in Christ fly up into the air, and "together" we are caught up to meet Jesus.

The point? The dead in Christ are not going to be hanging around in the air waiting for days of those who are alive to be caught up.

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I'm going to stick close to what Paul wrote:

...the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds...

Then WHEN? I think the answer is obvious: it is immediately. The dead fly up into the air, then those alive and in Christ fly up into the air, and "together" we are caught up to meet Jesus.

Are you sure sticking close to what Paul is going to cut it? I'm going to stick to exactly what Paul wrote. Close isn't good enough in scripture. You need to be exact.

Here we see the dead in Christ rise first.

1 Thes 4

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Here we see that the ALIVE REMAIN UNTO THE COMING OF THE LORD. How can the alive remain unto the coming of the Lord if He comes for the dead at the same time He comes for the alive? That would make no sense at all.

1 Thes 4

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Here we are told not to be ignorant about the Lord bringing the dead with Him when He comes for the alive.

1 Thes 4

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

How can what you say be correct? It makes no sense at all. And yet most of the world would agree with what you are saying and few would agree with me. That said, think about it. What I'm saying is the only way it agrees with what Paul says.

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The point? The dead in Christ are not going to be hanging around in the air waiting for days of those who are alive to be caught up.

Exactly. The dead in Christ are the barley harvest. They will not be hanging around. They are going to heaven with their new bodies. As the Word says, the Lord will bring them with Him when He comes for the alive that remain.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

16 hours ago, The Light said:

Are you sure sticking close to what Paul is going to cut it? I'm going to stick to exactly what Paul wrote. Close isn't good enough in scripture. You need to be exact.

Here we see the dead in Christ rise first.

1 Thes 4

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Here we see that the ALIVE REMAIN UNTO THE COMING OF THE LORD. How can the alive remain unto the coming of the Lord if He comes for the dead at the same time He comes for the alive? That would make no sense at all.

1 Thes 4

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Here we are told not to be ignorant about the Lord bringing the dead with Him when He comes for the alive.

1 Thes 4

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

How can what you say be correct? It makes no sense at all. And yet most of the world would agree with what you are saying and few would agree with me. That said, think about it. What I'm saying is the only way it agrees with what Paul says.

Exactly. The dead in Christ are the barley harvest. They will not be hanging around. They are going to heaven with their new bodies. As the Word says, the Lord will bring them with Him when He comes for the alive that remain.

You are still missing it.

17 Then we, the living ones who remain [on the earth], shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so always (through the eternity of the eternities) we shall be with the Lord! (AmpC)

We the living ones: have not passed yet. Heart still pumping.

"shall simultaneously be caught up along with [the resurrected dead] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."

Is that clear enough? The living will be caught up WITH THE DEAD who were raised first. There may be only microseconds between the dead and the living. Do other translations agree?

shall together with them be caught up in the clouds (ASV)
shall be caught up together with them in the clouds (BRG)
will be caught up together with them in the clouds (CSB)
will be taken up into the clouds together with them (CEV)
will be gathered up with those who have died  (ERV)

I could repeat something the same or very similar many more times.
Who is "them" that the living are caught up with? The amplified put it best: The rusurrected dead.

We are all caught up to Jesus together from just above the ground (30, 40, 100 feet?) up to where Jesus is. "Together" means the resurrected dead who were raised first, to those who are alive and are changed: TOGETHER we are caught up to Jesus.

IF there is going to be much time at all between their resurrection and our being caught up, it will be measured in split seconds, seconds or minutes. My guess is, it will all be done at light speed, so all done in less that one second. This is only my opinion.

I think you need to study this again.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

6 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

IF there is going to be much time at all between their resurrection and our being caught up, it will be measured in split seconds, seconds or minutes. My guess is, it will all be done at light speed, so all done in less that one second. This is only my opinion.

Our transfiguration into heavenly bodies will be that quick, but I wouldn't be so sure about this taking place so quickly after the resurrection. Apparently was not that way in the case of Jesus, for one example.

• 1 month later...

And he shall confirm a covenant for one week -------- Coincidence?

We Need 7 Years of Accelerated, Transformative Action to Achieve SDGs

This article was first published by IISD SDG Knowledge Hub as part of a special guest article series, a collaboration between UN DESA and IISD. 

13 June 2023 - Almost eight years have passed since the international community agreed to take bold and transformative steps to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, a plan of action to secure the rights and well-being of everyone on a healthy, thriving planet. Today, at the halfway point to 2030, that promise is in peril and a fundamental shift is needed – in commitment, solidarity, financing, and action – to put the world on a better path. And it is needed now.

Promises in peril

The recently released ‘Report of the Secretary-General on Progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals’ draws on the latest data to sound the alarm for action. Of the roughly 140 targets with data, only about 12% are on track to be achieved by 2030; close to half, though showing progress, are moderately or severely off track; and some 30% have either seen no movement or regressed below the 2015 baseline.

Giving up on the SDGs or extending the deadline to meet them is not an option. The world has been rocked by a series of interlinked crises – the COVID-19 pandemic, conflict, the climate crisis, and a weak global economy. Recommitting to the 2030 Agenda is the best roadmap out of these crises, but we are fast running out of time to correct course.

Even before the events of the past three years, trust in public institutions had been declining for decades. Changes in the world of work, globalization, and technological breakthroughs – which raise aspirations, but also fears – left many people in a precarious position. 

There is a narrowing window of opportunity over the next seven years to redouble our efforts to eliminate poverty and hunger, advance gender equality and overcome the triple planetary crisis. Failure to heed this call will fuel greater political instability and displacement, further erode trust in public institutions, upend economies, and lead to irreversible existential changes to our natural environment. Above all, it will cause immense suffering for current and future generations – especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people and countries.

Making the SDG Summit a turning point

The SDG Summit, in September 2023, must signal a genuine turning point. It must mobilize the political commitment and breakthroughs our world desperately needs. It must deliver a rescue plan for people and planet.

At the center of this rescue plan, Heads of State and Government must recommit to seven years of accelerated, sustained, and transformative action, both nationally and internationally, to deliver on the promise of the SDGs. Leaders can show their resolve by adopting an ambitious and forward-looking political declaration at the SDG Summit and presenting global and national commitments for SDG transformation.

Delivering change at the speed and scale required to achieve the SDGs by 2030 will demand that political leaders make bold decisions to match their ambitions. It will require transferring resources from one sector to another, creating new regulatory environments, deploying new technologies, and mobilizing of a wide range of actors to advance disruptive change. Doing so can strengthen trust and social cohesion.

These efforts must be funneled toward securing dignity, opportunity, and rights for all while reorienting economies through green and digital transitions and towards resilient trajectories compatible with the 1.5°C goal of the Paris Agreement on climate change.

Just transitions are paramount with the need for universal social protection and decent job opportunities. These can be supported by initiatives like the UN Global Accelerator on Jobs and Social Protection for Just Transitions, which is mobilizing political efforts to channel funds from international, national, public, and private sources, including from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

At the global level, a once-in-a-generation commitment is needed to overhaul the international financial and economic system so that it responds to today’s challenges, not those of the 1940s. It is essential that countries have the resources needed at scale to invest in both their immediate recovery and in long-term sustainable development outcomes, including climate action.

A surge in SDG financing is needed with an SDG stimulus of USD 500 billion per year, with simultaneous reforms of the international financial architecture to make it resilient, equitable, and accessible for all. It is also critical that developing countries have better access to global trade, science, technology, and innovation. Unprecedented collaboration among Group of 20 (G20) members will be needed to support developing countries to advance SDG and climate action.

It is not too late to turn things around. This generation is equipped with knowledge, technologies, and resources unprecedented in history. Breaking through to a better future for all demands that leaders put this advantage to use to lift hundreds of millions out of poverty, advance gender equality, put our world on a low-emissions pathway by 2030, and secure human rights for all.

This article is the first in a five-part series by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), published in partnership with IISD. Focusing on the SDG Progress Report special edition themed, ‘Towards a Rescue Plan for People and Planet,’ the series puts forth areas of collective action necessary to turn things around so we can deliver on the promise of the 2030 Agenda.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81

half the genders they promote don't exist. The end of the agenda is global control.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 4/2/2023 at 5:03 AM, Kaio-Ken said:

Time is relative to your frame of reference. Theres a reason no one knows the day nor the hour, theres a reason this scripture was written.

The stories that occurred in Matthew occurred in the 4th decade of the first century…According to historians…they were actually written in about the 6th decade of the first century. 

The reader must understand that in that 4th decade of the first century 31 – 40 A.D. these things were as the Lord spoke… 

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.  (Mat 24:36 NKJV)

“Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.”  (Mat 24:42 NKJV)

“But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.” (Mat 24:43-46 NKJV) 

However…in the book of Revelation we have the “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants.” Simply put…once the Lord stepped back behind the veil…His Father gave Him everything…for the lack of a better explanation. 

The book “Revelation” written by John the apostle of Yahshua Christ under the inspiration of the “Holy Spirit” in the latest part of the first century… who testified to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw…is a book of culminations…just like Genesis is a book of beginnings…Revelation is a book of culminations.  

The entire compendium of the “end of the creation” events are presented in their full descriptions…Revelation – “Apokalupsis” – an unveiling or disclosure of “Truth”- instructions concerning divine things that were before unknown…now being made available to us today.  

Now…the Lord Yahshua Christ who is God…knows when He will return…exactly. He no longer requires His sons to “watch therefore” for Him to come...because to them He has already come...He lives "in them"...the "Holy Spirit"...and because of this radicle Truth..."they" “do know” what “hour” that their “Lord is coming” and "He is preparing them for it.”  

Because of this…the “sons of God” also know “when the thief is coming”…He shared all that with us and most of it is in The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants…including His “sons”…which He has done…I am here to testify to it. 

There is more to be revealed…and in its time it will be…He loves His sons. Those who continue to believe such folly as “the Son (Yahshua) does not know the hour of His return” or “like a thief breaking into a house so too is the coming of the Lord” do so unto their destruction…that age has passed you by.  

It was good for its time…but now has become “yesterday’s manna.” It was excellent for the day for which it was fresh…however by now…“it bred worms and became foul.” 

I can see how it is a fearful thing as we continuously move into a greater darkness…”not knowing” when the Lord will return…”hopefully guessing” as the world around you grows cold dark and fearful around you…constantly looking for Him but having no disclosed date of return…while additionally believing that even He does not know. That's Bondage and deception right there...bondage and deception can only produce fear faith destroying fear.

All the while believing that the enemy is also coming as well…and again having no time frame of reference for that either?  

"The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand”…all things my friends. The Lord Yahshua Christ the overcomer of all the traps of Satan…is now sitting on the throne of His Father…He knows all things…He is the Alpha and the Omega…He was…”before” the beginning and He will be “after” the end...do not be deceived...HE knows all things.

He sits on His throne…as the Father…isn't that what the famous prophet from antiquity "Isaiah"...who wrote to us…a son will be given to us and that He would be called Mighty God, Eternal Father?” 

“There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace.” However most by far cannot see Him which is why they cannot see the increase of His government or of peace…of which there is no end…in other words it continues…still today to say the least. 

Disregard the lies of the “false christ” that is in our midst brethren...who keeps men bound in foolish fear…it...desires to be the “Bride of Christ” however is a “harlot a prostitute” claiming to be of “divine origin” and selling favors to the highest bidders…her jealously rages…however her cup of abominations is quickly filling.   

For all you who “hunger and thirst” for the “living water” and the “bread that has come down out of heaven”…you can be filled…today. Many think I am heretical at the very least…perhaps you…the one reading this...feel or think that way...as you wish.

If I might be of assistance to anyone…I am around here on and off…it is my call…I have been “saved from the kingdom of darkness, reconciled to God for the purpose for which He created me, confirmed in that purpose by Him and many spiritual family members in my call, maturing therein each day, moving on to a mature representation of my Lord Yahshua Christ…TODAY” as are all of His Sons…

Tatwo...:)