IGNORED

Does God approve of a three time divocee to re-marry someone who never married but was in a 19 year relationship with the his childs mother.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Does God approve of a three time divorcee -woman- to re-marry someone who never married -man-  who was in a 19 year common-law relationship with the his child's mother, but never married.

This concerns remarrying someone who has been divorced , back slid, re-married- divorced, back slide than married again same husband than back slide once again than came back to the Lord,got a doctorate in christian theology through a bible school in the u.s.a ,  now calls herself a Doctor, who then began a you tube channel, made money that way, decided to start a book publishing company and bible ministry, then met one of her youtube followers and decided to marry him and now has begun her church appointing her new husband no:4 as the pastor of her church even though he has no formal pastoral degree.

Can you SEE anything wrong, I mean going against Gods Word in what they are doing?

Please if you can comment and back your comments with scripture from the bible, it would be appreciated

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have seen the Holy Spirit do some interesting things in my life so I am very reluctant to comment  one way or the other.  It doesn't seem scriptural though, but still I'd have to say,"no comment".

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

19 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Does God approve of a three time divorcee -woman- to re-marry someone who never married -man-  who was in a 19 year common-law relationship with the his child's mother, but never married.

The regards remarrying someone who has been divorced , back slid, re-married- divorced, back slide than married again same husband than back slide once again than came back to the Lord,got a doctorate in christian theology through a bible school in the u.s.a ,  noew calls herself a Doctor, who then began a you tube channel, made money that way, decided to start a book publishing company and bible ministry, then met one of her youtube followers and decided to marry him and now has begun her church appointing her new husband no:4 as the pastor of her church even though he has no formal pastoral degree.

Can you SEE anything wrong, I mean going against Gods Word in what they are doing?

Please if you can comment and back your comments with scripture from the bible, it would be appreciated

Do you want to help them?

Or scold them?

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

Do you want to help them?

Or scold them?

I would like to hear the christian opinions from folks on here  and hopefully with scripture to back up there point of view.

are there any?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,306
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

9 hours ago, 1to3 said:

2 cor 2:17 about using the gospel for personal  gain, is what springs to mind, that and the instruction that Christian leaders should be married to ' one ' wife, not multiple  wife's.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,876
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

9 hours ago, 1to3 said:

The opening statement is possible, considering there was no mentioning of why the divorces and what happened to the other parties involved.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

At what point along the timeline did these people become Christians? I don't think their behaviour before conversion is of any relevance.

9 hours ago, BeyondET said:

The opening statement is possible, considering there was no mentioning of why the divorces and what happened to the other parties involved.

From what I heard, from the three times divorcee in question, she married twice her first husband, the second marriage was in between those two, I think her past husbands are both still alive, ( and in between marriage she slept around) then repented around some six years ago had no new love connection until and she last summer she shotgun just married her 4rth husband, who she says he never married officially, but was in a 19 year common law with the mother of his child ( to kind of make it sound like her 4rth husband was pure or something having never married, whose chil is now grown up adult. The lady now is aged 54 and her new husband is 63.

I just like to have clarity aligned with obedience to following Christ Jesus as a bible believing christian

not only for the fact of saying they are a bible believing christian, but this should concern any any bible christian but most importantly someone who says they have a doctorate from a christian bible school, start their own you tube channel just as a type of reality format, then makes it a news reporting channel mixed with her reality life, mixed with her book publishing company business that is intertwined with her  "church, ministry"  and that since  last  summer after getting married has appointed to her 4rth husband  as the pastor of her church. She calls herself mama and her new husband papa.And her follower refer to her 4rth husband as papa.

I am sorry if I am not explaining myself so well in writing but  I am trying to give as much info , so to understand and get godly christian scriptural feed back., defending your position on this

For me personally, the fist thing comes to mind is Math ch19 and the sin of adultery.

To my understanding if you have not succeeded in marriage, have divorces, back slid, remarried, divorced, rinse and repeat another time _ whether is once , twice , or thrice.... The fact that you chose to be with one person and left that person to free yourself from them and re-marry another, leaves you in the position of being in the state adultery.

For that reason, to my understanding, a person who is in adultery if she  married another, 1,,2,3,4  by t

he word of God found in Math. ch 19, she is sinning and making her new husband be also be in a state of the sin of adultery.

to me in understanding of Gods Word, it is better for both of them spiritually to both remain single for the rest of their lives rather than place themselves and their new husband/wife in the sinful state of adultery mention in Mathch19

Therefore ,  in my understanding so far,if you truly say you are a bible believing christian and are following , preaching and living by His Word, than even if you have repented, you still have those past marriages behind you, with the husband of these still alive, therefore, from my understanding, should remain single for the rest of your life rather than living in adultery and placing your new husband as well in adultery.

(Just like someone who is gay, gets into a gay marriage than becomes a christian, should then also renounce his gay marriage and live for the remainder a celibate life to honour and be faithful to Gods Word. )

How can God bless that? when it goes contrary to His Word?

And on top of that how can God bless her "Church" or the members of her you tube followers that she expects them to tithe now to her , thus making them partakers in her 'ministry'

When sin is in the house, how can anyone partaking from it and be blessed by God especially if they are as well sowing into it.

Do you agree or disagree, and please if you can defend with scripture you point of view I would really appreciate it.

9 hours ago, Deborah_ said:

At what point along the timeline did these people become Christians? I don't think their behaviour before conversion is of any relevance.

Hello Deborah, I gave more info, that you can check in the last post reply to BeyondET.

However if you have bible scripture to back up your position, it would be very welcome.

• Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/3/2023 at 8:26 PM, 1to3 said:

I would like to hear the christian opinions from folks on here  and hopefully with scripture to back up there point of view.

are there any?

My question still stands.