• Content Count:  18,145
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

41 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

`Rejoicing in hope,

patient in afflictions,

faithful in prayer.` 

(Rom. 12: 12)

This scripture has helped me a lot through many painful afflictions. Praise the Lord. 

God is so Good,isn't He Sister?!You are His Living Testimony ,you walk the talk and give all the Glory to God!

With love from your Sis, Kwik

❤️👍😘

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

4023EE4C-AD9D-45D7-91B6-D0811E7148E5.gif.b7d8c02b510ad00bbca2892a4714be5f.gif At times in this old world, it seems fear wants to get a tight grip on us and hold us down, and this makes it very hard to function.  This happens to us all. ….But we need to remember that as we are clothed in Salvation, we never ever need to fear. Our Savior tells us repeatedly, “Fear not” and He promises:

These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

- John 16:33 (KJV)

Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

- Psalm 91:14-16 (KJV) 

s e l a h

Edited by Selah7
added scripture
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,707
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

More than a favorite verse or passage of scripture I have special affinity for the Book of Job. For that is where the Holy Spirit led me while I still did not yet believe God existed.

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  217
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Job 19:25-27  NKJV

25 For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
26 And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,
27 Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

Edited by JustClay
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Lots of wonderful verses, guys.

He is faithful.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

"Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me:
nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven,
  strengthening him"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

SUFFERING  FOR  THE  LORD 

PHILIPPIANS 1:29  for unto you it is given in the behalf of  CHRIST  --not only to believe on  HIM    ---   but also to suffer for  HIS sake--

ACTS 14:22  confirming the souls of the disciples and exhorting them to continue in the faith  --and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of  GOD--

1 PETER 4:15  but let none of you suffer as a murderer or as a thief or as an evil doer  ---  or as a busybody in other mens matters 

--4:16-- yet if any man suffer as a  --christian--  let him not be ashamed but let him glorify  GOD  on this behalf 

--4:17--  for the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of  --GOD--  and if it first begin at us  --what shall the end be of them that  --  obey not the gospel of  GOD--

MATTHEW 5:10   BLESSED  ARE  THEY  THAT  ARE  PERSECUTED  FOR  RIGHTEOUSNESSES  SAKE  ---  FOR  THEIRS  IS  THE  KINGDOM  OF  HEAVEN

*******ROMANS 8:28  and we know that  --all things--  work together for good to them that love  GOD   ---   to them which are called  --ACCORDING  TO  --HIS--  PURPOSE*******

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  217
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

17 minutes ago, Sower said:

And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven,
  strengthening him"

Luke 22:43 is rarely quoted, even though most Christians are familiar with Jesus’ prayer in the garden.  I love the following quote from Spurgeon regarding this brief, but very important reassurance from scripture:

Scarcely had our Saviour prayed before the answer to his petition came. It reminds us of Daniel’s supplication, and of the angelic messenger who was caused to fly so swiftly that, as soon as the prayer had left the prophet’s lips, Gabriel stood there with the reply to it. So, brethren and sisters, whenever your times of trial come, always betake yourselves to your knees. Whatever shape your trouble may take, — if, to you, it should even seem to be a faint representation of your Lord’s agony in Gethsemane, put yourselves into the same posture as that in which he sustained the great shock that came upon him. Kneel down, and cry to your Father who is in heaven, who is able to save you from death, who will prevent the trial from utterly destroying you, will give you strength that you may be able to endure it, and will bring you through it to the praise of the glory of his grace.  (June 5, 1881)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  12.10
  • Days Won:  31

1 hour ago, JustClay said:

Luke 22:43 is rarely quoted, even though most Christians are familiar with Jesus’ prayer in the garden.  I love the following quote from Spurgeon regarding this brief, but very important reassurance from scripture:

Scarcely had our Saviour prayed before the answer to his petition came. It reminds us of Daniel’s supplication, and of the angelic messenger who was caused to fly so swiftly that, as soon as the prayer had left the prophet’s lips, Gabriel stood there with the reply to it. So, brethren and sisters, whenever your times of trial come, always betake yourselves to your knees. Whatever shape your trouble may take, — if, to you, it should even seem to be a faint representation of your Lord’s agony in Gethsemane, put yourselves into the same posture as that in which he sustained the great shock that came upon him. Kneel down, and cry to your Father who is in heaven, who is able to save you from death, who will prevent the trial from utterly destroying you, will give you strength that you may be able to endure it, and will bring you through it to the praise of the glory of his grace.  (June 5, 1881)

Good old Spurgeon...........................

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  12.10
  • Days Won:  31

15 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Hello Starise;

Philippians 3:13-14

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

@1to3 I really love the Epistle to Joy - Philippians...... :)

• Loved it! 1