• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I think that exhortation is more spiritual in nature.

I hope so.

We are told that Jesus is going to just burn the whole thing down some day....  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Really this Babylon will be Satan's domain once he is cast to earth, the 8th king of Rev 17:11.  The United States and the whole of the Western Hemisphere became toast with the 1st Trumpet, where 1/3 of the earth burns, the same as where 1/4th of the population dies with the 4th Seal.  No mention of any troops from the Western Hemisphere going to Armageddon.  This city will never be found again.

Satan has been involved with all who have died since Able.  Rev 1824b - In her was the blood of all who have been killed on the earth. Here in 18;23 - The voice of the bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/13/2023 at 11:00 AM, Last Daze said:

Yes, the deep state (harlot) will ultimately be defeated but America will not be great again.

I beg to differ. For reasons state here:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/290472-war-with-china/?page=2#comment-3649753

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

THE TEN KINGS

I can safely say we are witnessing the progression and setup of the system. With this Covid fiasco, many companies and businesses have been absorbed, bought up, and put out of business. These conglomerate enterprises are getting bigger and bigger and more powerful; they have turned into oligarchies. I cannot tell you all the terms of service changes I receive from Amazon, banks, etc. They have changed from customer service to spying and conditions to use and purchase goods and services as your masters. Try reading all those pesky changes few bother to read.

For many years I thought the Ten Kings would be ten European nations, and still could be, but it seems the trend in heading in other directions. Has anyone noticed the movement of hundreds of multinational and global enterprises going completely woke? The latest Anheuser Busch and a significant whisky company not caring about their core customers, catering to abominations and gender pretenders.

They no longer care about their bottom line and have turned into stakeholders of climate change, social justice warriors, racial reconciliation, and social change advocates.

As it was in the days of Noah & Lot, eating and drinking, buying and selling. The Antichrist controls all global buying and selling, and this all reeks of commercial consumerism, money, and control.

Interestingly, some decades ago, the United Nations divided the globe into ten economic trading zones. There are dozens of national trade agreements between most world countries. Could the heads of these trading zones be the Ten Kings?

These Ten Kings have something the Antichrist desperately needs for world domination. As I mentioned, consumerism floods the Book of Revelation. There were once laws and enforcement on monopolies and oligarchies; the latest challenge from memory was Ma Bell & At&t.

What does a Lawless One need to control world purchasing and know who is naughty or nice? Control and monitor IT&T, communications, artificial intelligence, social media, banks and digital economic system, conglomerates, and oligarchies, all travel, all news media abolishing conservative press, hate speech laws, get rid of Christians, people with debased minds calling good evil and evil good, etc.

Is it possible everything needed will be condensed and controlled by Ten Kings or CEOs of oligarchies? Handing their empire control over to the Antichrist?

These are only thoughts as I see the alignment of the end times unfolding in our generation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

16 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

THE TEN KINGS

I can safely say we are witnessing the progression and setup of the system. With this Covid fiasco, many companies and businesses have been absorbed, bought up, and put out of business. These conglomerate enterprises are getting bigger and bigger and more powerful; they have turned into oligarchies. I cannot tell you all the terms of service changes I receive from Amazon, banks, etc. They have changed from customer service to spying and conditions to use and purchase goods and services as your masters. Try reading all those pesky changes few bother to read.

For many years I thought the Ten Kings would be ten European nations, and still could be, but it seems the trend in heading in other directions. Has anyone noticed the movement of hundreds of multinational and global enterprises going completely woke? The latest Anheuser Busch and a significant whisky company not caring about their core customers, catering to abominations and gender pretenders.

They no longer care about their bottom line and have turned into stakeholders of climate change, social justice warriors, racial reconciliation, and social change advocates.

As it was in the days of Noah & Lot, eating and drinking, buying and selling. The Antichrist controls all global buying and selling, and this all reeks of commercial consumerism, money, and control.

Interestingly, some decades ago, the United Nations divided the globe into ten economic trading zones. There are dozens of national trade agreements between most world countries. Could the heads of these trading zones be the Ten Kings?

These Ten Kings have something the Antichrist desperately needs for world domination. As I mentioned, consumerism floods the Book of Revelation. There were once laws and enforcement on monopolies and oligarchies; the latest challenge from memory was Ma Bell & At&t.

What does a Lawless One need to control world purchasing and know who is naughty or nice? Control and monitor IT&T, communications, artificial intelligence, social media, banks and digital economic system, conglomerates, and oligarchies, all travel, all news media abolishing conservative press, hate speech laws, get rid of Christians, people with debased minds calling good evil and evil good, etc.

Is it possible everything needed will be condensed and controlled by Ten Kings or CEOs of oligarchies? Handing their empire control over to the Antichrist?

These are only thoughts as I see the alignment of the end times unfolding in our generation.

I tend to agree.  I think this verse encapsulates what you're saying:

*  for your merchants were the powerful people of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your witchcraft.   Rev 18:23b

I think its important to remember that the ten horns are part of the beast when he comes up out of the abyss (Daniel 7:7 & Rev 17:8).  They are primarily evil spirit beings.  Yes, they have counterparts in the natural realm.  It may be manifested in the ten trading zones you mention, but I doubt that they realize they are ultimately being manipulated to support the rise of the man of sin.

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

I tend to agree.  I think this verse encapsulates what you're saying:

*  for your merchants were the powerful people of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your witchcraft.   Rev 18:23b

I think its important to remember that the ten horns are part of the beast when he comes up out of the abyss (Daniel 7:7 & Rev 17:8).  They are primarily evil spirit beings.  Yes, they have counterparts in the natural realm.  It may be manifested in the ten trading zones you mention, but I doubt that they realize they are ultimately being manipulated to support the rise of the man of sin.

Yes, they may not realize it. My thoughts and what I am witnessing today may also be off the mark. The Ten Kings may be something no one has suspected and a big surprise to prophecy buffs like myself. We know we are in the season, shaping up like never before.

But it is in the direction that is growing faster than a rocket. So many things have rapidly changed that I cannot keep up with them all. One of the latest, ammo and gun sales, now has a mandatory code to enter if purchased by credit or debit card. Soon we will be a cashless world without debating that.

With that code, they immediately know what you are purchasing. For any or no reason, the bank or system can and will deny your purchase without explanation or recourse.

It is crazy how big businesses rather support <1% of the population rather than their stock and bottom line, hundreds of them. Nike, Busch, and Jack Daniel's being a few that recently jumped on the bandwagon over the once "king of beers" to the drag queen of beers.

Jack Daniels Faces Boycott Calls Over LGBT Campaign: 'Lost a Loyal Drinker' (newsweek.com)

This popular site, for my purposes, has an unintended ad video; I hope this is not a strike.

Gay Pride.jpeg

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes, they may not realize it. My thoughts and what I am witnessing today may also be off the mark. The Ten Kings may be something no one has suspected and a big surprise to prophecy buffs like myself. We know we are in the season, shaping up like never before.

But it is in the direction that is growing faster than a rocket. So many things have rapidly changed that I cannot keep up with them all. One of the latest, ammo and gun sales, now has a mandatory code to enter if purchased by credit or debit card. Soon we will be a cashless world without debating that.

With that code, they immediately know what you are purchasing. For any or no reason, the bank or system can and will deny your purchase without explanation or recourse.

It is crazy how big businesses rather support <1% of the population rather than their stock and bottom line, hundreds of them. Nike, Busch, and Jack Daniel's being a few that recently jumped on the bandwagon over the once "king of beers" to the drag queen of beers.

Jack Daniels Faces Boycott Calls Over LGBT Campaign: 'Lost a Loyal Drinker' (newsweek.com)

This popular site, for my purposes, has an unintended ad video; I hope this is not a strike.

I think the most recent bout of medical witchcraft (aka COVID) has given us a glimpse of how draconian corporations can be.  They're not interested in the bottom line.  They're interested in control.  It's no coincidence that Lucifer was called out for his unrighteous trade.

17 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I think the most recent bout of medical witchcraft (aka COVID) has given us a glimpse of how draconian corporations can be.  They're not interested in the bottom line.  They're interested in control.  It's no coincidence that Lucifer was called out for his unrighteous trade.

Yes Sir,

I have been pointing fingers here and there. The real problem is we are not fighting with humans so much as the Thrones, Princes, and Powers of the Air behind the scenes—the real unseen shadow government. It is almost as though many, along with many politicians, have been turned over to a debased mind. Logic, reasoning, and critical thinking have been abolished from most of our institutions. 

Children and the masses are brainwashed and forced to accept abominations and immorality through schools, government, media, talk shows, and corporate America. Are we witnessing any relationships of today with the days of Noah and Lot?

The world has gone crazy in such a short period. How else can it be rationally explained?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

24 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes Sir,

I have been pointing fingers here and there. The real problem is we are not fighting with humans so much as the Thrones, Princes, and Powers of the Air behind the scenes—the real unseen shadow government. It is almost as though many, along with many politicians, have been turned over to a debased mind. Logic, reasoning, and critical thinking have been abolished from most of our institutions. 

Children and the masses are brainwashed and forced to accept abominations and immorality through schools, government, media, talk shows, and corporate America. Are we witnessing any relationships of today with the days of Noah and Lot?

The world has gone crazy in such a short period. How else can it be rationally explained?

Exactly.  What we're seeing today is beyond the scope of human ability alone.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I think the most recent bout of medical witchcraft (aka COVID) has given us a glimpse of how draconian corporations can be.  They're not interested in the bottom line.  They're interested in control. 

They are interested in consuming all they can of the world's resources, being controlled by spirits that are the spiritual descendants of the Nephilim.

Enoch, CHAPTER VII.

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them... 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.