• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I already answered that.  You do know that chapters and verses weren't in the original manuscripts, don't you?

You do know the book of Revelation is seen in parallel teachings of same events and it isn't in chronological order

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/30/2023 at 3:10 PM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

Endures the path to the end. In the valley, in the shadow of death, beset on all sides. The battle is for the mind; not even that really, it's not like it's contest between good and evil, evil is a usurper of God and His authority, we don't matter to the evil one, we are less that pawns. 

We endure the entire path to the end, walk it the whole way. It doesn't matter what comes to knock us off the path. I could list a host of things from ages past to now that many have endured, but would it matter? Christ is the shining light illuminating the way. I think it's not so specific as to circumstance but a general, what may come. Some people read scripture, run into a difficulty and leave the path. They did not endure the search for reconciliation that keeps the feet on the path.

And what about enduring in spite of the lies and false prophecies millions hear from the pulpit? It's not about teaching the truth of Christ anymore; it's about filling auditoriums, increasing the coffers, scratching itching ears, approval from the church board, self help, inclusion and diversity; it's a big business numbers game. That's not love at all, it's a tangible increase in cold wickedness. Just enduring that and not leaving the path is remarkable, imo.

However,

The context of both enduring and the end are the end. So I would say the end is the end. In my mind that's two fold: death or when Jesus makes His return.

So then, to be as specific as I can without gap filling; enduring the lack of love because of the multiplication of wickedness as we approach the time of Jesus return, then staying the course to death or His appearance, is what I get out of the passage. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,226
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 5/1/2023 at 7:10 AM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

Hi Last Daze,

As it is in the gospels you can be assured that it does not mean the Body of Christ. 

This is to the people of Israel and if any at that time endure to the end of the Gentiles ruling then they will be saved, for the Lord will come and set up His kingdom rule through Israel.

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

As it is in the gospels you can be assured that it does not mean the Body of Christ. 

This is to the people of Israel and if any at that time endure to the end of the Gentiles ruling then they will be saved, for the Lord will come and set up His kingdom rule through Israel.

This verse indicates that Matthew 24 addresses the body of Christ:

“Then they will hand you over to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name."  Matthew 24:9

According to your views, the people of Israel are going to be hated by all nations because of the name of Jesus.  The people of Israel largely reject Jesus.  Why would they be killed because of Jesus' name?  Makes no sense.

Be ready for the coming time of great tribulation.  Trust in the Lord and do not be conformed to the things of this world.  The mark and the image will reveal who it is that people love.  The pre-trib rapture is a false hope.  Stay awake and be on the alert.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

On 5/3/2023 at 11:27 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

understand how to calculate the day the great tribulation begins so I already know something that you said can't be known.

You do not know the day that the tribulation begins.

Come on and be real.

God has not given you some special discernment beyond what other believers have.

Just a little humility , please.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

You do not know the day that the tribulation begins.

Come on and be real.

God has not given you some special discernment beyond what other believers have.

Just a little humility , please.

I didn't say the tribulation.I said I know how to calculate the day the great tribulation begins.Its not some top secret info.Its in the bible.

You can know 1290 days before the exact day it begins.You would just need to be paying attention.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I didn't say the tribulation.I said I know how to calculate the day the great tribulation begins.Its not some top secret info.Its in the bible.

You can know 1290 days before the exact day it begins.You would just need to be paying attention.

You have no way of knowing that.

34 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

You have no way of knowing that.

Yes I do.

I know what causes the great tribulation and how to tell what day it will begin 1290 before it does.

I'm sure you could too if you spent the amount of time I have studying .

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Daniel describes a civil war, two sides fighting for the same territory. Its about the sons of light vs the sons of darkness.

Revelation describes how believers can be lukewarm, also describing a civil war, those that refuse to commit. These are spewed out of God's mouth.

Jesus talks about sons against fathers, daughters against mothers.

Josephus uses the same exact phrase to describe families divided over which side to back during the revolt against Rome.

Lawlessness is part of the end time scenario, it describes how believers won't have anyone to turn to during the tribulation as society will turn against them.

3 hours ago, rdclmn72 said:

Daniel describes a civil war, two sides fighting for the same territory. Its about the sons of light vs the sons of darkness.

Revelation describes how believers can be lukewarm, also describing a civil war, those that refuse to commit. These are spewed out of God's mouth.

Jesus talks about sons against fathers, daughters against mothers.

Josephus uses the same exact phrase to describe families divided over which side to back during the revolt against Rome.

Lawlessness is part of the end time scenario, it describes how believers won't have anyone to turn to during the tribulation as society will turn against them.

I've read Daniel several times and have yet to see a civil war.

I've read of one king invading other countries.But no civil war.

Edited by Shilohsfoal