• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Dylan F said:

Cant a person be cutoff ,for sinning?

A Christian cannot be cut off for sinning.

We ALL sin, there are No humans who do not sin, even those who claim they don’t  sin are sinning in making that claim.

It is Jesus who is holding on to us and to the faith we have been given.

Jesus has promised to never let go of us or to cast us out, so please trust him.

That you will not consider  that your problem could be a form of mental illness, is disturbing. 

It is one sign of mental illness the refusal  to consider they might be ill.

Please get medical help.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Thank for your advice.... I have considerd mental Illness...I thought that's what it was at first .The fact that I can feel it physically pushing out through my face when it wants to  ...it's a sensation that isn't possible to be explained with mental illness ..It talks night and day telling me kill myself and all kinds of stuff ,I'm in my 40s and it just started a year and half ago.Its a constant dialogue of mean and evil stuff ...things I would never ever say. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

7 hours ago, Dylan F said:

.It talks night and day telling me kill myself and all kinds of stuff ,I'm in my 40s and it just started a year and half ago.Its a constant dialogue of mean and evil stuff ...things I would never ever say. 

Classic intrusive thoughts.

We can't diagnose any illness, all we can do is give advise, if you reject that advice there is not a lot we can do.

If you haven't spoken to a doctor your conclusions as to what is wrong is as vague and inaccurate as any suggestion of ours.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Ok , thank you. I was hoping to hear from people who have cast out demons..but I do appreciate your thoughts on this . Has anyone one on here had experience casting out demons from people? 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 5/18/2023 at 6:42 PM, Jayne said:

Absolutely not.  Jesus Christ said that, "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."  John 10:28

And the Holy Spirit guarantees our salvation. "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise."  Ephesians 1:13

@Jayne The true believer's eternal security is wonderful, indeed; I think of Philippians 1.6: "He that hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ".

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 5/16/2023 at 3:47 PM, Jayne said:

You see, brother, .... there is no way for you to know that unless diagnosed by a competent doctor and seeking the help of competent spiritual guidance.

Once a doctor has ruled out any mental illness - and mental illness bears no shame and is more widespread than people understand - one mental illness is ruled out - only THEN should you assert that it is a demon within you.

If you are a Christian - the demon CANNOT reside in you.  It can oppress, but no possess a Christian.

@Jayne Whatever the important and useful medical diagnosis that might eventually arise, prayer and the Scriptures can truly help the believer with peace of mind; I'm sure you would agree........

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 5/11/2023 at 8:40 PM, Dylan F said:

I need advice I'm a believer but about a year and half ago I started hearing a voice in my mind ,it's very abusive...and has control over my body at times ..I've had 4-5 deliverances that have not helped...It's telling me that I've been possessed for years and didn't know it ...It talks all day ...I have been a believer for 25 years but I don't know if I ever received the Holy Spirit....I don't know if I have been cut off from the Lord,or I wasn't saved ...I think I misunderstood the Gospel or something because I thought that as long as you believe in Jesus your saved but I don't think I repented ...

Hi,

Okay  You are a believer, a saint, fine. You are concerned about the cause of severe pain, good! Is it a spiritual issue or a physical issue or both? Does it matter, for either way you are in pain. You need to have the symptoms treated first medical treatment by a real educated in pain doctor a medical physician or a team of medical physicians!

Get the licensed trained medical team on the physical symptoms and let them work through the possible physical medical causes first! Why? Because if it is a physical malfunction perhaps one due to serious disease or result of a trauma you can die while trying to decide if it is a spiritual issue or  physical one. Dying is not the best way to find out what it is.

Get moving, get to doctors, medical doctors now. Emergency room  or a medical walkin clinic if necessary. Do not be waiting for an appointment three weeks to  two months away from now.

Praying you will heed the symptoms warning to you, now.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

First you say you're a believer in Jesus. What exactly does this mean to you. It's not just being a believer in Jesus if all that means is that you believe he exists or you believe about the history of his life. New Testament believing means believing and receiving the grace of God. John 1:12  It means making Jesus the Lord of one's life and then choosing to walk in the light of God's word when it comes to how we live our lives and developing a relationship with him.

Assuming you have asked Jesus to  come into your life making you born again and you've made Christ your Lord with repentance (and there's things I could say about that) but assuming you are a genuine Christian is it possible to succumb to hearing voices of a devil. Yes one can become oppressed. This happened to me over 40 years ago. I didn't really understand how to walk in victory really but God taught me how . I was genuinely saved but got a crush on a Christian girl....it didn't work out....I got heart broken.

I stopped praying, feeding my spirit with God's word because if you stop doing that you're not filling yourself with strength. The devil and his forces is going about seeking whom they can destroy, or oppress. So I started hearing voices just like you. This went on for periods of time but God helped me out of it but there are certain principals one has to understand. If you've become an empty vessel NOT full of the word of God Matt 12:44 and you have no manifested presence of God in your life....for you don't worship him....

REMEMBER...the Lord inhabits the presence of his people. Ps 22:3 You give God joy and he'll give you joy...his manifested presence....well what happens. You start becoming strong in the Lord and him the power of his might! Eph 6: 12 Now guess what? The devil and his forces THEY, THEY become afraid and terrified of you!

Submit yourself to God resist the devil and he will flee from you! James 4:7 Still don't mean such spirits or a spirit won't try to come and tempt you. The devil and his cohorts are always looking for weak links in our chain looking for ways to gain entrance back in but we're to seek to close those doors and those are things we can do with Christ as our helper. He's the ultimate truth for you and make no mistake about it. God wants, he truly does for he loves you, he wants this to be your reality that you are and become more than a conqueror  in Christ Jesus our Lord. Not even just a conqueror. But more than one. Rom 8:37 Hope this has helped. 

Edited by Rockson

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/19/2023 at 5:35 PM, Dylan F said:

Ok , thank you. I was hoping to hear from people who have cast out demons..but I do appreciate your thoughts on this . Has anyone one on here had experience casting out demons from people? 

I have a question that sounds silly, but it can be important.

Do you have periods of time that you can't account for?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

On 5/20/2023 at 12:35 AM, Dylan F said:

It happened a lot in a former church but I haven't done it. I would recommend to watch Derek Prince on youtube praying for people. I had demons leave when I couldn't do it myself and watched him or ask someone from Torben Sondergaard's group.

This is an old post. I hope you got help already.

Edited by Renskedejonge