• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Just look from where this video is coming from.

Its coming  from the NWO propaganda  news machine .

Myocarditis among other very serious consequences from these new gene editing Mrna vacines are real and occurs in some who have been vaccinated. One thing is does to all who get vaccinated, is it destroys your own immune system and that has been reported in the Lancet.

The Lancet Acknowledges Natural Immunity Superior to Vaccines

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

11 hours ago, 1to3 said:

But as you realize, it's true.  They document the facts.

11 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Myocarditis among other very serious consequences from these new gene editing Mrna vacines are real and occurs in some who have been vaccinated.

Let's take a look at that assumption...

The mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines have proven remarkably safe and effective against the deadly pandemic. But, like all medical interventions, they have some risks. One is that a very small number of vaccinated people develop inflammation of and around their heart—conditions called myocarditis, pericarditis, or the combination of the two, myopericarditis. These side effects mostly strike males in their teens and early 20s, most often after a second vaccine dose. Luckily, the conditions are usually mild and resolve on their own.

With the rarity and mildness of these conditions, studies have concluded, and experts agree that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks—male teens and young adults should get vaccinated. In fact, they're significantly more likely to develop myocarditis or pericarditis from a COVID-19 infection than from a COVID-19 vaccination.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2023/05/how-do-covid-shots-hurt-the-heart-in-rare-few-study-points-to-inflammation/

Your idea is like someone chugging a fifth of whiskey before driving, because sober people sometimes have auto accidents.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Myocarditis among other very serious consequences from these new gene editing Mrna vacines are real and occurs in some who have been vaccinated. One thing is does to all who get vaccinated, is it destroys your own immune system and that has been reported in the Lancet.

The Lancet Acknowledges Natural Immunity Superior to Vaccines

NIH as the US government body has published warning of malpractice of Covid jab business.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34992908/ 

I don't know why people disregard it, though NIH is paid 30 billions per year with their tax money. 

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, other one said:

This confirms what Tucker said there Will be global censor on vaccine dissent.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/281244-global-censorship-on-vaccine-dissent/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

On 5/13/2023 at 1:00 AM, R. Hartono said:

This confirms what Tucker said there Will be global censor on vaccine dissent.

Censorship is the only way the vaccine pushers can win a debate.  :emot-nod:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  820
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  7

On 5/13/2023 at 4:48 AM, The Barbarian said:

But as you realize, it's true.  They document the facts.

The mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines have proven remarkably safe and effective against the deadly pandemic. But, like all medical interventions, they have some risks. One is that a very small number of vaccinated people develop inflammation of and around their heart—conditions called myocarditis, pericarditis, or the combination of the two, myopericarditis. These side effects mostly strike males in their teens and early 20s, most often after a second vaccine dose. Luckily, the conditions are usually mild and resolve on their own.

With the rarity and mildness of these conditions, studies have concluded, and experts agree that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks—male teens and young adults should get vaccinated. In fact, they're significantly more likely to develop myocarditis or pericarditis from a COVID-19 infection than from a COVID-19 vaccination.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2023/05/how-do-covid-shots-hurt-the-heart-in-rare-few-study-points-to-inflammation/

Your idea is like someone chugging a fifth of whiskey before driving, because sober people sometimes have auto accidents.  

In the study you cited, the following excerpt below lists the conflicts of interest in the study, which is always a fascinating read when it comes to these 'studies' that are thrown around on the internet.
As you'll see most of the authors have received funding from either the NIH, or the pharmaceutical industry directly:

All authors have completed and submitted the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors form for disclosure of potential conflicts of interest. Jason P. Block, Christopher B. Forrest, Grace M. Lee, and Thomas W. Carton report support from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as part of the Researching COVID to Enhance Recovery (RECOVER) program. Nidhi Ghildayal reports NIH funding for a postdoctoral position. Michael D. Kappelman reports grants from NIH, PCORI, Helmsley Trust, Abbvie, Arenapharm, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Celtrion, Eli Lilly, Genentech, Janssen (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Takeda) and consulting fees from Abbvie, Janssen, Takeda, and Pfizer; payment for service on a data safety monitoring board for Eli Lilly, and payment for service on the editorial board of the American Journal of Gastroenterology. Kenneth H. Mayer reports grant support from NIH’s COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Network for a Phase III AstraZeneca SARS-CoV-2 vaccine trial. Matthew E. Oster reports institutional support from NIH’s National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. No other potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16

On 5/16/2023 at 2:24 PM, Sparks said:

Censorship is the only way the vaccine pushers can win a debate.  :emot-nod:

Vaccine "pushers"!  By that you mean everyone from the drug manufacturers to the FCC to the physicians and clinics, all of which/whom have devoted themselves to health care and, in this case, saving lives, are equivalent to street hustlers of meth?  LOL!!!

If you don't want to get the vaccine, which in my opinion, is insane, then don't.  I am certain that when I had COVID (at the age of 79), the reason I am alive is because I was smart enough to be fully vaccinated (as I am against many other viruses).

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

2 hours ago, LuftWaffle said:

As you'll see most of the authors have received funding from either the NIH, or the pharmaceutical industry directly:

The NIH is of course, the public health research entity for the United States.  So not surprising.   Yes, one can scream that all those doctors and scientists are lying, but the data remain, regardless.    As you see, one has a much greater risk of heart inflammation if one fails to take the immunization.

Like the name.   "Luftwaffel" is "air waffle" in German.

Edited by The Barbarian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

20 hours ago, JimmyB said:

Vaccine "pushers"!  By that you mean everyone from the drug manufacturers to the FCC to the physicians and clinics, all of which/whom have devoted themselves to health care and, in this case, saving lives, are equivalent to street hustlers of meth?  LOL!!!

I dare you to see the documentary called Vaxxed.  Your head would explode, but you would learn that there is no altruism among drug manufacturers.   Several people behind the scenes here looked at the movie, and walked away either in tears, or having learned the truth.  I dare you.

20 hours ago, JimmyB said:

If you don't want to get the vaccine, which in my opinion, is insane, then don't.  I am certain that when I had COVID (at the age of 79), the reason I am alive is because I was smart enough to be fully vaccinated (as I am against many other viruses).

Yes, you believe, but there is no evidence that your 'vaccine' did anything, and I have shown you why you cannot know.