A Father who is Mentally ill

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi,I'm not a bible person and I seek advice from my father who treats me like crap and beats me like a brute. My parents divorced in 2019 and I was glad I got rid of him.
I can't take it anymore he treated me like a slave and always forced me to do his bidding. From 2014 to 2018 I was beated in the bath,I was harassed by my school and highschool classmates,rejected by a classmate from highschool because he told me I don't belong there and was humiliated in a lot of ways.
He drinks a lot of alcohol and he is always drunk.
I haven't done anything to anyone and I don't understand why this happens to me. I am not pure of heart and I'm not holly but what have I done to God to deserve such awful parents?
I burned my own chest because of this situation.

I tried to go to the police but they didn't do anything to solve the problem with my father and they told me that this was a joke.
What kind of a human I am if I am harmed by my own parents?
My case is exactly like Saint Dymphna!

Anyone?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, wolly said:

Anyone?

You only posted the OP 39 minutes ago.  Give people time and a chance to even read it.

I'm sorry that you have these terrible problems.  I do have some questions before I offer any mere advice or prayers.

[1]  How old are you?  Do you see your father at any time now?

[2]  You said that you were exactly like Dymphna.  She was under pressure from her widowed father to "marry" him.  Is this abuse sexual?

[3]  Why did the police tell you that this was a joke?

[4]  You said that you were not a bible person, but are you a Christian?

2 hours ago, Jayne said:

You only posted the OP 39 minutes ago.  Give people time and a chance to even read it.

I'm sorry that you have these terrible problems.  I do have some questions before I offer any mere advice or prayers.

[1]  How old are you?  Do you see your father at any time now?

[2]  You said that you were exactly like Dymphna.  She was under pressure from her widowed father to "marry" him.  Is this abuse sexual?

[3]  Why did the police tell you that this was a joke?

[4]  You said that you were not a bible person, but are you a Christian?

1) I'm 24 and I've only seen my father in Galati.He no longer lives with me but when I come to him he acts agreesive and criticises me in whatever I say

2) Well I have a video [censored]

3)I gave them the video and a lady from the police told me that this is just my imagination and it's not real.

I have no other evidence then that video

In the vid he lost his capacity to think and he was drunk+agressive+insane

4) If I would say that I'm a christian how would that help you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,121
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, wolly said:

What kind of a human I am if I am harmed by my own parents?

Unfortunately you are not unique in this wolly.   I know many people that were harmed by their parents during their early life at home.   Life just isn't fair to some people.   However some let it beat them down their whole lives and some rise above it.

I can't view your video for it was removed from the site.  I do not know why, but we do have rules for video's.

Just know that you being mistreated by your parents most likely isn't your fault. I have good friends who were in your position when they were young.  The successful ones just put it behind them from about your age and drifted away from the abuse.

Being able to confess that you have allowed Jesus to be your Lord and Savior can/will make a huge difference in your life as you get through it all.   Turn your family ties loose and cling to Jesus.   I know that sounds silly on the surface, but it is probably the most serious thing you can do in your life....   Of course you do have to really mean it for it to be effective.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, other one said:

I can't view your video for it was removed from the site.  I do not know why, but we do have rules for video's.

No video was posted but the narrative pertaining to it was lewd and profane. I didn't have time to explain that before so @wolly, as a newbie please be advised that such explicit words and details are not permitted on Worthy. The ministry team will guide you through any difficulties with the rules.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

12 hours ago, wolly said:

4) If I would say that I'm a christian how would that help you?

This is of utmost importance. A Christian has a heavenly Father, one who loves them boundlessly and seeks to bring them into His eternal kingdom one day. Whatever you have suffered here, whatever ways your parents have failed and mistreated and abused you, will seem like a tiny blip on the radar, nearly forgotten, after your first one hundred million billion trillion centuries in God's perfect kingdom, with eternity still left to go!

Knowing that that is what lies in store for you despite not deserving it and being unable to ever earn it, knowing that your ticket there was purchased with Jesus' own blood, fills you with a sense of awe and wonder and gratitude and excitement. This gives you freedom from bitterness towards your parents, freedom to forgive them, freedom to carry forward crying out to God each day for the strength to live for and honor Him, and to share the joyful hope He has granted you with others.

Does this describe you, at least to some degree?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

17 hours ago, wolly said:

I was glad I got rid of him.
I can't take it anymore he treated me like a slave

14 hours ago, wolly said:

I've only seen my father in Galati.He no longer lives with me but when I come to him he acts agreesive and criticises me in whatever I say

I am sorry you've had a hard and difficult childhood.

All I can suggest is to seek counselling for your feelings and to have nothing to do with your father.