IGNORED

What About Those In Non-Christian Lands Who Have Never Heard The Gospel?

JAG**

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  541
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Question: How is God good or just to abandon to Hell those who have never even heard the gospel?

JAG Writes:

Consider the following:

First, we Bible believing Christians start with the true proclamation that
God always does that which is right.

This means that the God who always does what is right, world-wide
and history-wide, is never going to abandon one of His elect to Gehenna,
but will find a way to save them and give them the gift of eternal life as
per John 3:16's "shall not perish but have eternal life."

Second, we Bible believing Christians MUST stay within the confines
of doctrinal orthodoxy and so we hold solid and fast to John 14:6
that correctly teaches: no man can come to the Father except through
believing in the Lord Jesus as his Savior.

Third, none of the above prevents us from considering the following:

Eternal Now. With regard to God's knowledge there is no past. present and future.
God sees everything in the Eternal NOW. God's Omniscience demands this position.
God now knows all that can be known, God does not learn new information and new truths.

So?

So the Eternal NOW knowledge is God's reality. And God's reality IS REALITY.

What YOU (we) can see is very limited and what YOU (we) can see IS NOT REALITY.

God has Middle Knowledge -- what that means is that God sees and knows fully
what every human being would choose to do under all possible sets of different
circumstances.

Let us take for an example a man named Akua Adisa, born in Africa in the year 1600 A.D.

Akua lived and died never knowing a single word of the gospel message.

God's Middle Knowledge knows precisely what Akua Adisa will choose to do in all possible

sets of circumstances --

-- for example if Akua Adisa had been born in, say, South Carolina in the year 1990 A.D.
and had traveled to hear Franklin Graham preach the gospel.

How is this ↓ conclusion NOT compelling?

If the Sovereign God knows that Akua Adisa would have accepted the Lord Jesus as his
Savior if he had been born in the year 1990 A.D. in South Carolina when he heard Franklin
Graham preach the gospel then in God's reality Akua Adisa has accepted the Lord Jesus as
his Savior and has therefore fulfilled the requirements of John 14:6 no man can come to the
Father except through faith in the Lord Jesus.

Are we not compelled to reach this conclusion?

Thoughts?

PS
God's Omniscience demands we hold that God has what the philosophers call
Middle Knowledge.

JAG

[]

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,335
  • Content Per Day:  2.79

just thought I would put this out there

Cols 1:23

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

2 hours ago, JAG** said:

How is God good or just to abandon to Hell those who have never even heard the gospel?

Writing this question shows you do not understand God's Holi ess or his Justice.

Basic fact, God would be perfectly just to confirm dem every , living person to he'll for every .Ivinghoe soul hates God and has never, ever done anything to obey God.

A question for you.

What are you doing to support and enable the proclamation  of the gospel where ever it has  not yet gone?

It is pointless writing post like this if you and your church are not actively  supporting  missionaries.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,624
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, JAG** said:

I am a Bible believing Christian. I do NOT start with such a proclamation. For man does not set standards for God regarding anything at all.

God need not be "right" in man's estimation. God is Holy, whatever God speaks into being or does is perfect, not right nor wrong to be judged by men.

Who is it of creation that judges it's creator?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.63

2 hours ago, JAG** said:

God has Middle Knowledge -- what that means is that God sees and knows fully
what every human being would choose to do under all possible sets of different
circumstances.

That may very well be TRUE, but can you point to ANYWHERE where God SAVES without the person the person CHOOSING?  (besides those who are foreknown and pre-ordained)

From the very beginning God said
"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV

For me, this is a super simple question and with it, never comes a time when one would ask whether GOD was JUST or not. 

Since JESUS is the ONLY begotten Son, only He can bring one to the Father

"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." John 10:16 KJV

BUT if one believes in GOD and dies without sin under the law, THEY have no 'penalty' (death) to pay in hell so THEY go to heaven.  Just not through the SON to the FATHER but to their GOD under the law of sin and death.  

Even Abraham, THROUGH FAITH, went to heaven and not to hell...God is the God of the living and not the dead....Richman BURIED while Lazarus has angels FLY him to the bosom of Abraham...

"And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised." Romans 4:12 KJV

We are told, 
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28 KJV 

and that goes for everyone.   We also READ that when Christ returns THE DEAD will rise. 

The MOST PREVALENT 'doctrine' today has those who NEVER DIE as having some PART with the dead that do on the day Christ returns.  The way I UNDERSTAND it, (NOT MY BELIEF) is some sort of 'resurrection' of 'a body' from the earth/grave/hell, that is to be 're-joined? re-born? re-created? again with the spirit/soul/air returning from heaven.  NO ONE so far has EVER GIVEN a single verse as to any of it, but that doesn't seem to matter much...as so many believe that way.

MY BELIEF is the Gift of Salvation means we, the saved, Follow Him when the NATURAL body dies, and does so by rising up in our SPIRITUAL BODY while the natural body goes back to dust.  

Reasons for my belief

1. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

That tells us that BODY and BREATH are what become a living soul so without one of the pieces, the BEING ceases to exist.  

WE ARE also told to BUILD upon the foundations laid.  That is a SOLID FOUNDATION that we are to build upon.  If we do the opposite of that, if we break it down, rather than build to make ourselves something else, say 'air' or spirit or soul WITHOUT BODY, we make void the words of God.  

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

That is how we NEVER DIE.  We don't die and go to the place of the dead.  Our 'spiritual' body DOESN'T go into the corruption of the earth. EVER.

The 'saved, made a new creature, have already died and been buried and raised with HIM' raise up in their SPIRITUAL BODY and go straight to heaven.

The Gift of Salvation 'keeps us FROM the place of the dead' by being UNDER THE GRACE OF GOD so that even IF WE DIE with a sin, the blood of Christ STILL washes us clean. 

That is INFORMATION 'the dead' NEVER HAD or THEY had at one time, but LOST it.  

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Those who have received the Gift of Salvation NOT ONLY FOLLOW HIM to be where He is (He is in heaven, right of God), they do so in the same likeness aka IN A BODY.  And in glory.  And in power.  And incorruptible.  And they NEVER have to fear the 2nd death, they are of the FIRST RESURRECTION.  

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

And they return with Him, BODY AND ALL as written in 1 Thessalonians 4
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Which begs the question.  How could a just God abandon anyone in hell?

Once we realize the LIVING have nothing to do with THE DEAD being raised up from hell/the corruption of the earth/the grave/death/sheol/

we are left with those SOULS not having been SAVED either through the law or the Saviour through no fault of their own because they never heard GODS TRUTH or what was 'put forth' as GODS TRUTH wasn't Gods Truth at all, but a doctrine of man so they never really chose. 

Gods Word itself tells us no one will be 'abandoned' in hell.  

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

WHY NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE IT IS 'THE DEAD' and not the 'NEVER DIE' who 'rise up' when Christ returns, is beyond me.  Maybe it's the 'in Christ' and/or it's the MYSTERY of what happens on the LAST DAY applied to all time and/or staying under the Old Covenant instead of moving forward with the New.  IDK.

WHAT do we know about resurrection on the last day????  

1. It is for THE DEAD, not the living, not the never die
2. It is for those who have been in the corruption of the earth to rise from the place of the 'dead'.
3. It is not a natural body that is raised up but a MORTAL 'spiritual body'
4. The 'last day' resurrection is of BOTH the just and the unjust dead/unsaved

So, those who NEVER HEAR the words or the TRUTH of Gods words will RISE UP from the place of the dead at the return of Christ.  

while those who have endured to the end, have WASHED their robes and made them white in the great tribulation will change...

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So, the Lords Day begins, and 'the dead' who rose up at His return, will have 1000 years to do WORKS to get their names in the book of life.  If they do, then come the GWTJ, they will be of the 2nd resurrection (since they didn't follow Him the first time) instead of the 2nd death in the lake of fire.  

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

As for the DEAD who did receive THE TRUTH yet instead choose 'the ways of the world', they DON'T rise at Christs return, but wait until AFTER those who did have lived and then been judged and then

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

"To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?" 2 Corinthians 2:16 KJV

So, when one believes what is written it all works out PERFECT and GOD remains JUST and full of Mercy.  Amen

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NConly said:

just thought I would put this out there

Cols 1:23

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Made me wonder, is there a place LEFT on earth that hasn't heard the 'good news' yet?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

3 hours ago, JAG** said:

How about we begin with, God, always does that which is His perfect Will and Purpose?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,335
  • Content Per Day:  2.79

28 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Made me wonder, is there a place LEFT on earth that hasn't heard the 'good news' yet?

Me too

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Romans 1

20 For the unseen things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being realized by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, for them to be without excuse.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, LiveWire said:

How about we begin with, God, always does that which is His perfect Will and Purpose?

Question is does HE give HIMSELF laws to follow that change that?  After all, He flooded the earth.  And THANK GOD for Moses or else...

I think we don't understand the difference between CAN and WILL, when it comes to GOD and His creation. 

His WILL is that all come to repentance.  BUT we know that isn't going to happen.  

• Interesting! 1