• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, FJK said:

You don't need to be defensive, I'm just speaking my thoughts on the matter.

If you find them of value consider them and if you don't just ignore them.

I don't think we are really seeing different things, just the same thing from different points of view.  I don't see either of us as being exclusively right or exclusively wrong in this matter, we could both be right or we could both be wrong as easily as one right and one wrong.

I don't think anyone will have a problem seeing the abomination that causes jerusalems desolation.They will see the same thing John saw .I think most people would flee when they see something like this unless they knew they wouldn't be destroyed by it.But that would take faith to believe they would not be consumed when the occupants of Jerusalem are consumed.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus taught that the abomination of desolation will be seen by the occupants of Judea and they will flee.He said some will see it from their housetop,others will see it in their fields.Now ,unless God causes people to suddenly be able to see through walls ,buildings and such ,the abomination is not placed in a building.

Good point: this event will not be hidden inside a building. Which is just one of the reasons why I believe the AD is this event:

Daniel 11:45 And he [the King of the North = the Son of Perdition] shall plant the tents of his pavilion between the seas at the glorious holy mountain [i.e, Mount Moriah]...

This ruler will set up his pavilion on the site of the former Jewish Temples, which is all he would need to do to indicate his claim to deity-ship. Anyone who knows the above prophecy will know that destruction is immanent:

Daniel 12:1 At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [= the Great Tribulation]...

17. The Son of Perdition Is a Patsy

Shows that 2 Thessalonians 2:3’s Son of Perdition will follow in the pattern of Judas, the Bible’s only other Son of Perdition; contrary to common misconceptions about his role in the End Times. https://worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1097-the-son-of-perdition-is-a-patsy/

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Good point: this event will not be hidden inside a building. Which is just one of the reasons why I believe the AD is this event:

Daniel 11:45 And he [the King of the North = the Son of Perdition] shall plant the tents of his pavilion between the seas at the glorious holy mountain [i.e, Mount Moriah]...

This ruler will set up his pavilion on the site of the former Jewish Temples, which is all he would need to do to indicate his claim to deity-ship. Anyone who knows the above prophecy will know that destruction is immanent:

Daniel 12:1 At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [= the Great Tribulation]...

17. The Son of Perdition Is a Patsy

Shows that 2 Thessalonians 2:3’s Son of Perdition will follow in the pattern of Judas, the Bible’s only other Son of Perdition; contrary to common misconceptions about his role in the End Times. https://worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1097-the-son-of-perdition-is-a-patsy/

I agree the son of perdition is a patsy.God uses him like a puppet on a string to clear out the promised land .

Daniel 11:45

And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

I don't believe this is the AoD though.For about 20 years I've felt the tabernacle of his palace is his nations embassy.A building that could be moved from one city to another.A building that represents his palace.The house he lives in.

I believe the AOD will be used to destroy and innihilate many.I believe his armed forces will place one in Jerusalem but will place many more in other middle eastern cities.And I believe it takes place after the Muslim countries have taken Jerusalem and defeated the armed forces defending the Israeli government and its citizens.

I believe it will be used here.

Daniel 11:44

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus taught that the abomination of desolation will be seen by the occupants of Judea and they will flee.He said some will see it from their housetop,others will see it in their fields.Now ,unless God causes people to suddenly be able to see through walls ,buildings and such ,the abomination is not placed in a building.

He also made it clear that the abomination the causes desolation can destroy flesh saying that except the Lord has shortened those days,no flesh should be saved.

Jesus also taught that there will be fearful sights in the heavens and the occupants of Judea will flee in haste not even taking a garment with them as they flee.

What these people are afraid of is not in a building where it could not be seen by those in the fields.What they are seeing is in the heavens where all who are on their housetops or in the fields can see.

cell phones. The word will spread. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

cell phones. The word will spread. 

I'm quite sure Jesus said them in the fields will see the abomination of desolation.

He didn't say they would hear about it.They will see it and they will be terrified of what they are seeing.

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The armed forces of the north have a device that can shake the heavens.Dont be surprised if they use it .After all,it is Israeli policy that device should be used upon Israel and the countries that attack it.

You have to consider what the Israeli government policy calls for.

I believe not only will them in Judea who are on the housetops and in the fields see the actual abomination of desolation,and will flee to the mountains.

Them that are in large buildings will only move to a lower level.

Under every large building in israel built since the 90s,is a cave built for occasions such as this.

Word: oroj

Pronounce: or'-os

Strongs Number: G3735

Orig: probably from an obsolete oro (to rise or "rear"; perhaps akin to 142; compare 3733); a mountain (as lifting itself above the plain): -hill, mount(-ain). G142

Use: TDNT-5:475,732 Noun Neuter

Heb Strong: H1389 H1926 H2022 H2022 H2905 H4791 H6697 H8205

1. 1) a mountain
Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm quite sure Jesus said them in the fields will see the abomination of desolation.

He didn't say they would hear about it.They will see it and they will be terrified of what they are seeing.

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The armed forces of the north have a device that can shake the heavens.Dont be surprised if they use it .After all,it is Israeli policy that device should be used upon Israel and the countries that attack it.

You have to consider what the Israeli government policy calls for.

Live video. Viral video. 

"Did you see the press conference?"

"Yep, watched it on CNN last night."

Same thing. 

eidó: be aware, behold, consider, perceive

Original Word: οἶδα
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: eidó
Phonetic Spelling: (i'-do)
Definition: be aware, behold, consider, perceive
Usage: I know, remember, appreciate.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Live video. Viral video. 

Same thing. 

When your in a field,you don't need to watch TV to see signs in the heavens.You just need to look up.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

You say you should look at your phone.Jesus said to look up.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Live video. Viral video. 

Same thing. 

Reminds me of these people who sit at an intersection looking at their phone while waiting for the light to turn green.

The light turns green and they are still sitting there looking at their phone.

Look up.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

People around the globe might watch the aod as well, its in cellphone and TV but God could not tell it exactly for nobody knew it.