IGNORED

Many false teachers, false prophets, and deceivers were prophesied to come.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Duck said:

No. The Bible says 'Without holiness no-one will see The Lord'

Every knee will bow when the dead resurrect at the return of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings though, right?  

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,886
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

@DeighAnn 

Something that made me wonder and took me some time to understand was when the Lord said to Moses that Abraham and Isaac and Jacob are alive to him.

Then I remembered that the Lord said to Abraham that I will be your God and the God of your children and their children's children. 

And he set Abraham and his chosen children apart from the rest of the world.

The Lord only had given them "imputed righteousness" through the Covenant of Cirumcision. 

After their death they were alive to him and at that specific time they were still alive to him.

They were not together because God had given Abraham his own place for him and his children...

Who were gathered in the Bosom of Abraham...or were gathered to him at the designated place God had assigned to Abraham for him and his children.  

They were where they were and were still Alive to God..God was still their God after their death and they were still his children.  

This happened for the very first time with Abraham and never before...God was never the God of anyone else after their death. He was only their God while still lived and never after they died...

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

That's something that needs to look into the relevant scripture still we can connect to the rekevant context...

And till the time we run into one of the scriptures that says: without Jesus Christ dieing on the Cross NO ONE CAN SEE THE HEAVENLY FATHER. 

If you respond I will appreciate it. 

(Now it has come down to whom we are referring when we say "the Lord" or "God" in the specific context...or "Heavenly Father" or Jesus Christ. 

And just to beefed up the discussion "was Adam Holy?" Or Abel? 

Adam was perfect, before he fell. (Context=and God (Elohim pl.) Said that it was good). If God says that it is good, then it is.

The second adam, Jesus did not fall, and was/is perfect 

Jesus is The only way to The Father. No other way.

Thomas said of Jesus 'my Lord and my God'= O Theo=The God...Jesus is God. He is the image of The invisible God. Thomas saw God, and was acknowledged for recognising Who He really was.

Able's offering was 'accepted' by God, cains's was not (context= abel gave his best, cain gave second best)

Jesus said (to multitudes) 'therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect' (matt 5:48)

4 hours ago, Duck said:

Adam was perfect, before he fell. (Context=and God (Elohim pl.) Said that it was good). If God says that it is good, then it is.

The second adam, Jesus did not fall, and was/is perfect 

Jesus is The only way to The Father. No other way.

Thomas said of Jesus 'my Lord and my God'= O Theo=The God...Jesus is God. He is the image of The invisible God. Thomas saw God, and was acknowledged for recognising Who He really was.

Able's offering was 'accepted' by God, cains's was not (context= abel gave his best, cain gave second best)

Jesus said (to multitudes) 'therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect' (matt 5:48)

I appreciate your response and it was a good response. And stimulates conversation. 

I read the Genesis account and it does not say anything about Adam being perfect. It says that God said about the man he had created that it was good. 

He did not give specific reasons for that time and why he said that it was good besides that he created man in the way he had proposed to create him...Adam was created according to how he had proposed to create him. 

We may say then that God created Adam perfect for his proposed. 

One thing we know is that Adam did not have at that time "the knowledge of what is good and what it is evil". 

Also we know that God gave to Adam from what he had when he breath into him...God gave him Life but not Eternal Life. 

Because later Adam will do something that will cause him to find himself of the "surely die" mode.

Which helps us to understand that he was not in "the surely die mode". Adam for him to "surely die" it may seek to comunicate to us that Adam was in the Life before he did something that caused him to be "in the surely die mode".

From the above we may evaluate that God created Adam good for his proposed looking forwards to the man that would be "justified in the blood of the Slain Lamb of God" and sanctified by him. 

The man who can be presented and be in the presence of the Heavenly Father in the name of the Slain Lamb of God..

The man with the "Eternal Life " who is in the Eternal Life of the one who is in the Eternal Life of the Heavenly Father.  

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

13 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

That's something that needs to look into the relevant scripture still we can connect to the rekevant context...

And till the time we run into one of the scriptures that says: without Jesus Christ dieing on the Cross NO ONE CAN SEE THE HEAVENLY FATHER. 

If you respond I will appreciate it. 

(Now it has come down to whom we are referring when we say "the Lord" or "God" in the specific context...or "Heavenly Father" or Jesus Christ. 

And just to beefed up the discussion "was Adam Holy?" Or Abel? 

It would seem Abel, is Adam is not. Abel the first of many sons of God set aside for the purposes of God. 

I would suggest to be holy is to be set aside for a certain purpose .It is applied to the animate as well as the inanimate.

Mount Sinai was set aside as Holy yet the dirt was the same as any mountain. Mountains are used to represent kingdoms of people. 

Isaiah 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

The bronze snake was set aside as holy a one time use. ..

Mankind took that which was set aside as Holy and turned it into a object of worship . God had them up to grind it up as dust.A serpent that what crawls on its belly and eats dirt.

Brass throughout the bible speaks of the unseen judgement of God and after they  drink they drink it in. Knowing things that enter or mouth  come out as draught and cannot enter one soul or stomach.

Mark 7:18-20 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

Taking that which was set apart as if was the eternal not seen is the performing of the abomination of desolation.  Making the unseen things of God (faith) without effect.   

6 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@DeighAnn 

Something that made me wonder and took me some time to understand was when the Lord said to Moses that Abraham and Isaac and Jacob are alive to him.

Then I remembered that the Lord said to Abraham that I will be your God and the God of your children and their children's children. 

The Lord only had given them "imputed righteousness" through the Covenant of Cirumcision. 

After their death they were alive to him and at that specific time they were still alive to him.

They were not together because God had given Abraham his own place for him and his children...

Who were gathered in the Bosom of Abraham...or were gathered to him at the designated place God had assigned to Abraham for him and his children.  

They were where they were and were still Alive to God..God was still their God after their death and they were still his children.  

This happened for the very first time with Abraham and never before...God was never the God of anyone else after their death. He was only their God while still lived and never after they died...

P.S.  Sorry this goes on and on.  It started out short but every time I go to proof read it gets longer and longer and I just can't seem to put down the pen, so to speak. So I am leaving whatever mistakes are left, just let me know if something comes across as really off the wall

All I would really like to know is WHAT verses go with what beliefs you have, so we can speak to what is written rather than what we know.   YOU could even just skip it or wait for another day.  

You say "alive to God", I say alive not only to God but to THEMSELVES AS WELL and you say 'a separate place' and I say in heaven with God and Christ at His right hand. 

I understand what you saying and I understand why

SO I will show you how I see those the verses and how they are different to me
and why what you see/understand I don't,
and why what I see works for me.   

Hopefully that will show you why what you see doesn't work for me.   

You and I fall on different sides of this word and it's usage...

3857. paradeisos ►
Strong's Concordance
paradeisos: a park, a garden, a paradise
Original Word: παράδεισος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: paradeisos
Phonetic Spelling: (par-ad'-i-sos)
Definition: a park, a garden, a paradise
Usage: Paradise.
HELPS Word-studies
3857 parádeisos – an ancient Persian word meaning "enclosure, garden, park."

παράδεισος, παραδείσου, ὁ (thought by most to be of Persian orion, by others of Armenian, cf. Gesenius, Thesaurus, ii., p. 1124; (B. D., under the word; especially Fried. Delitzsch, We lag das Paradies? Leipzig 1881, pp. 95-97; cf. Max Müller, Selected Essays, i., 129f)),
1. among the Persians a grand enclosure or preserve, hunting-ground, park, shady and well-watered, in which wild animals were kept for the hunt; it was enclosed by walls and furnished with towers for the hunters: Xenophon, Cyril 1, 3, 14; (1, 4, 5); 8, 1, 38; oec. 4, 13 and 14; anab. 1, 2, 7, 9; Theophrastus, h. pl. 5, 8, 1; Diodorus 16, 41; 14, 80; Pint. Artax. 25, cf. Curt; 8, 1, 11.

2. universally, a garden, pleasure-ground; grove, park: Lucian, v. h. 2, 23; Aelian v. h. 1, 33; Josephus, Antiquities 7, 14, 4; 8, 7, 3; 9, 10, 4; 10, 3, 2 and 11, 1; b. j. 6, 1, 1; (c. Apion. 1, 19, 9 (where cf. Müller)); Susanna 4, 7, 15, etc.; Sir. 24:30; and so it passed into the Hebrew language, פַּרְדֵּס, Nehemiah 2:8; Ecclesiastes 2:5; Song of Solomon 4:13; besides in the Sept. mostly for גַּן; thus, for that delightful region, 'the garden of Eden,' in which our first parents dwelt before the fall: Genesis 2:8ff; 3:1ff.

3. that part of Hades which was thought by the later Jews to be the abode of the souls of the pious until the resurrection: Luke 23:43, cf. 16:23f. But some (e. g. Dillmann (as below, p. 379)) understand that passage of the heavenly paradise.

4. an upper region in the heavens: 2 Corinthians 12:4 (where some maintain, others deny, that the term is equivalent to ὁ τρίτος οὐρανός in 2 Corinthians 12:2); with the addition of τοῦ Θεοῦ, genitive of possessor, the abode of God and heavenly beings, to which true Christians will be taken after death, Revelation 2:7 (cf. Genesis 13:10; Ezekiel 28:13; Ezekiel 31:8). According to the opinion of many of the church Fathers, the paradise in which our first parents dwelt before the fall still exists, neither on earth nor in the heavens, but above and beyond the world; cf. Thilo, Cod. apocr. Nov. Test., on Evang. Nicod. c. xxv., p. 748ff; and Bleek thinks that the word ought to be taken in this sense in Revelation 2:7. Cf. Dillmann under the word Paradies in Schenkel iv. 377ff; also Hilgenfeld, Die Clement. Recogn. und Hom., p. 87f; Klöpper on 2 Corinthians 12:2-4, p. 507ff ((Göttingen, 1869). See also B. D., under the word; McClintock and Strong's Cyclopaedia, under the word; Hamburger, Real-Encyclopädie, Abtheil. ii, under the word.)

"And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise." Luke 23:43 KJV

1It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7 KJV

EITHER the 'thief' went somewhere NO ONE else had ever gone, or he went to a place OTHERS had gone...EITHER Paul was taken to HADES or he was taken to heaven...EITHER the tree of life is in Hades or it is in heaven...

also

I THINK you believe we 'resurrect' from the dead at the return of Christ as Lord of Lord and King of Kings.  I THINK that means you believe we go 'bodyless' for a period of time, meaning some have been 'alive to God but not alive as themselves' for 6000 or so years now and NOT in the presence of God

All speculation as you TELL me what you believe, but without SEEING the verses that cause you believe that way, I CAN DO NOTHING but try and figure them out myself and then try to see if I have gotten them right or not and then how I see them as right or not.  

Anyway, I think Simon Peter will be quite VERY UPSET if he 'rises' up out from the dead 2000 years later because he was reduced to 'air/spirit/breath' and has no idea what happened in-between but only knows he 'was alive to God'.  How much pleasure do you think GOD gets out of that?  And what would be the point?  If we are to MATURE while we are here, why put us in 'comas' when it is done?  Why not just raise us in the glory and power we are deserving of?  Why the 'resting' place in heaven?  Air doesn't need rest.  It's not like we can do any more 'works' after that, right? Our works are finished, and that is what we are judged on.  

So, I don't believe the 'alive to God' are dead to themselves, and to be honest I have no idea HOW that would work/play out.  To me, THIS LIFE is the temporary transitory life, while the 'invisible' one is the REAL ONE.  

I believe we have 2 bodies.  An OUTER one made of perishable flesh that covers/contains the inner one, imperishable until the 2nd death in the LOF.  

They both exist now but only one moves forward.  The death of the outer flesh body 'releases' the inner one for the next realm.  Unseen because of the flesh, unseen until it is taken to the next realm.  

Those who have received the gift of salvation don't fear death because they are going to shed the 'sinful flesh' body and GO TO HEAVEN a way better place than here.  

Those who have NOT received the gift, don't know THE WAY to heaven so their spiritual body just follows their dead flesh body to the grave where they wake up to find themselves in a WAY WORSE PLACE.  They should fear the first death because not only are they NOT of the first resurrection, when Christ finally does return and they the rise up/resurrect, they STILL face the 2nd death.  Only works that get their names into the book of life will keep them from the LOF.  They have 1000 years in which they will remain 'dead/MORTAL' as to spiritually coming to life/immortality MAYBE.  They are raised up in an imperishable/spiritual body that can only be KILLED in the LOF.  Remember DEATH has lost all his power and is bound and sealed for 1000 years (with the angels in chains, etc.) so there will be no 'dying' until the end when death/Satan is released for a short season.  

The reason we, the saved, don't fear death is because we know that at the death of THIS BODY life not only does life continue on, IT GETS BETTER 

while 

the UN saved fear death because their 'change of place/body' is for the worse.  THIS alone is a really good reason to PREACH SALVATION (and that isn't even close to being the best part of what GOD is offering to us, although that is probably easier to say since we DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT THANK YOU LORD AND SAVIOUR).  

EVERYWHERE good 'beings' are spoken of, they have bodies.  They speak, feel, see, thirst converse ect.  They do it here, they do it in heaven, they do it in hell.  All the ANGELS have bodies.  Evil spirits, I don't know where they come from, maybe fallen angels who fell without their bodies?????  So far, I have no idea.

I believe when the Lord of Lord and King of Kings return those who resurrect out from the grave/death/hell ARE THE DEAD/the unsaved and the dead/unsaved ONLY,  because that is where the penalty for sin is paid, and THE SAVED are returning with Christ, not waiting for His return

Without the gift of salvation (being under the GRACE OF GOD by having Jesus pay the price for you so you don't have to) that is the only other option.  

Resurrection at the point of the first body dying
vs
Resurrection from the place of the dead.  

The death of the body 'brings about/releases/quickens the spiritual body'.  IF one HAS DEALT with this, BEEN BAPTISED/come to faith while alive, they KNOW the way because they have been  FEEDING it the words of God and the Body and Blood of Christ.  The wisdom and knowledge of the one TRUE GOD is...irreplaceable.  

If one hasn't DEALT with this coming event then that 'spiritual body' is going to 'wake up' in hell.  

I believe we remain the IMAGE of who we are now in our spiritual body whether we go to heaven or hell.    

AGAIN, there is a resurrection of that comes at the death of the body for those who 'never die' when Christ comes to us.  It is EITHER immediate or in 3 days.  I go back and forth aka IDK.  

There is ALSO a resurrection that comes when Christ returns  'out from' HELL, the PLACE where the spiritually dead go.  The last day.  The resurrection out from the dead

Here, using the words of GOD because if GODS WORDS can't tell the story, then the story being told isn't right.  They can provide us with CONCEPTS, but as to the what takes place and what doesn't, only His words keep us on the narrow path.  

35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36Neither can they die any more:
for they are equal unto the angels;
and are the children of God,
being the children of the resurrection.

If we were obtaining that world as AIR/spirit only, marry and marriage wouldn't be a factor

37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

38For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Every man is born and every man dies physically, as in Adam

Every man is born spiritually by Christ.  Adam has nothing to do with what goes on with us spiritually except instead of being born again at birth, we are born again of our own will, with exceptions of course.

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
Doesn't say a previously earth body is what we will bear 

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

NOTHING ABOUT A LAST DAY - the last day is for the dead, for those who didn't know to follow Christ to be where He was, so were stuck here.  The dead will never sit the the judgment seat of Christ in heaven, their judgment comes at the GWTJ here on earth....

1For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

NOT FROM THE EARTH, NOT RESURRECTED FROM THE EARTH, but from heaven

3If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

4983. sóma ►
Strong's Concordance
sóma: a body
Original Word: σῶμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: sóma
Phonetic Spelling: (so'-mah)
Definition: a body
Usage: body, flesh; the body of the Church.
HELPS Word-studies
4983 sṓma – the physical body. 4983 (sṓma) is also used figuratively of the mystical Body of Christ (= the Church, the one people of God).

7(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Can air be present with the Lord?  Can anyone be present with the Lord while being in ANOTHER PLACE with Abraham?  

THIS ISN'T SAYING GOD IS EVERYWHERE, THAT IS NOT THE SPIRIT THAT IS BEING PUT FORTH HERE

9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

CAN AIR 'APPEAR' before the judgment seat?  Can air receive anything be it good or bad?  or done in this body?  

13Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

14Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

35But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

37And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

WHEN CHRIST RETURNS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS
"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;" Matthew 13:41 KJV

"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." Matthew 24:31 KJV

WHEN WE DIE THE FIRST DEATH THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

36Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.

37Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.

38Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

SOMETHING THE DEAD DON'T KNOW.  Why, because Satan has put forth so many false doctrines IT'S become almost impossible to find GODS TRUTH.  We are living in the famine of the end times.  

Jesus WILLINGLY went to hell to pay the penalty, the ransom and defeat DEATH so that he could set free those in bondage...those who slept IN HELL.  

Simon Peter and all those who receive the gift of salvation never die and go to hell.  WE NEVER DESCEND but FOLLOW HIM, to be where He is, with our whole 'being'

6Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

9Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

11And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

12And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

13For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

So JUST AS WE who come to faith NEVER DIE and follow Christ to heaven, rising in our glorious spiritual body to the judgment seat of Christ, SO HAVE ABRAHAM, ISAAC JACOB and all those who, EVEN BEFORE SEEING or HEARING OF THE WORD MADE FLESH that walked among us, even before the Law did.

They are NO DIFFERENT than us as far as the gift of salvation.  GOD is the GOD OF THE LIVING...and a son of God is made/formed as body and breath and spirit/soul, no matter the realm. 

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure
they are and were created." Revelation 4:11 KJV

23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

5048. teleioó 
Strong's Concordance
teleioó: to bring to an end, to complete, perfect
Original Word: τελειόω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: teleioó
Phonetic Spelling: (tel-i-o'-o)
Definition: to bring to an end, to complete, perfect
Usage: (a) as a course, a race, or the like: I complete, finish (b) as of time or prediction: I accomplish, (c) I make perfect; pass: I am perfected.
HELPS Word-studies
Cognate: 5048 teleióō – to consummate, reaching the end-stage, i.e. working through the entire process (stages) to reach the final phase (conclusion). See 5056 (telos).

[This root (tel-) means "reaching the end (aim)." It is well-illustrated with the old pirate's telescope, unfolding (extending out) one stage at a time to function at full-strength (capacity effectiveness).]

do we end as AIR?  can there be a general assembly of air?  is the church of the firstborn air?  IS AIR 'PLURAL'?  

in which also to the in prison spirits having gone He preached  WHY WOULD GODS OWN 'BREATH' NEED TO BE PREACHED TO?  

The word spirit is used in many different ways and the precept should be the deciding factor.

PRECEPT ON PRECEPT PRECEPT ON PRECEPT VERSE BY VERSE VERSE BY VERSE HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE

NOT TAKE A LITTLE FROM HERE AT THE END AND REWORK IT ALL...

14 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@DeighAnn 

@DeighAnn

I thought to repost the quote of my post to emphasize that I only spoke till the time God spoke to Moses at the burning bush and not about Moses but what God said to Moses about Abraham, Issac and Jacob....and this was while Abraham and the Israelites were in the Covenant of Cirumcision. 

I only spoke about that stretch of time from the time God told Abraham that he will be a Patriarh of God's people, God's Nation..and he chosen Issac and then he chosen Jacob...

For that I referred only to facts found in Genesis...I never brought in other people's writings..

Only I follow Genesis...

And for that part I will provide the scriptures you requested and many scriptures that I had in my consideration are common Knowledge that's why I referred to them but I did not go to post a lot of scriptures..

But I am going to post the scriptures relevant to Abraham and the Israelites till the time before the Sinai Covenant. 

Give me a little bit time, I am bit of tire now and I use an android phone.  

And I have to nourish my self back to health...

Lacking a lot of sleep..thank DeighAnn. 

27 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Give me a little bit time, I am bit of tire now and I use an android phone.  

No hurry, and thank you.  

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, garee said:

It would seem Abel, is Adam is not. Abel the first of many sons of God set aside for the purposes of God. 

I would suggest to be holy is to be set aside for a certain purpose .It is applied to the animate as well as the inanimate.

Mount Sinai was set aside as Holy yet the dirt was the same as any mountain. Mountains are used to represent kingdoms of people. 

Isaiah 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

The bronze snake was set aside as holy a one time use. ..

Mankind took that which was set aside as Holy and turned it into a object of worship . God had them up to grind it up as dust.A serpent that what crawls on its belly and eats dirt.

Brass throughout the bible speaks of the unseen judgement of God and after they  drink they drink it in. Knowing things that enter or mouth  come out as draught and cannot enter one soul or stomach.

Mark 7:18-20 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

Taking that which was set apart as if was the eternal not seen is the performing of the abomination of desolation.  Making the unseen things of God (faith) without effect.   

Where is the word holy in the Old Testament?

Leviticus 19–20 records the Lord's emphasis on being holy. The word for holy in Hebrew is “qadash,” which means to be sanctified, consecrated, and dedicated or to be separated from the world and worldliness.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org › ...

Leviticus 19–20: “Be Holy for I Am Holy”

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

35 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Where is the word holy in the Old Testament?

Leviticus 19–20 records the Lord's emphasis on being holy. The word for holy in Hebrew is “qadash,” which means to be sanctified, consecrated, and dedicated or to be separated from the world and worldliness.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org › ...

Leviticus 19–20: “Be Holy for I Am Holy”

Hi thanks I would offer. Holy is to be set apart to be used. It was not just the burning bush that was considered set aside as Holy but the whole ground of faith, the foundation. 

Exodus 3:5And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.

It does not take away our responsibility yoked with Him . . we can as new creatures be holy as he lovingly commands. .   Be Holy for I Am Holy.