• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 hours ago, luigi said:

As the worst of times for all of mankind occur during the great tribulation period for the saints (Daniel 12:1), which correlate with when the earth experiences all the plagues in Revelation 8 & 9, along with famines and wars, and family members turning in other family members who believe in the name of God/love unto their deaths (Mark 13:12-13); would this event then also represent when the Lord shakes the earth...

The Lord shakes the earth at the 6th Seal:

Rev. 6:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

After which it says, verse 17, "the great day of His wrath came/has come." But "God did not appoint us to wrath " (1 Thes. 5:9), which is why the Parousia of Christ is post-trib but pre-wrath.

Everything Revelation prophesies about in chapters 8 and 9 take place during the time of God's Wrath. Therefore, those taken up by Jesus at His Parousia are seen in heaven -- being the "great multitude which no one can number" (7:9ff.) -- before the Trumpets take place.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/3/2023 at 7:31 AM, luigi said:

Good morning and I agree with you Shilohsfoal,

The son of perdition who is the final king of the north in Daniel 11, seems to have a history of invading Middle Eastern nations.

I see the son of perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 as another description for the final king of the north in Daniel 11:36 who exalts himself above all that is called God/love (that are the things mankind worships/loves).

The great tribulation had come the veil is rent the government of faith restored > It is still doing it work of restoring the government of faith. It as a labor of Christ's love will continue to the last day under the sun.  

The son of perdition is the spirit of legion (many) as a lying spirit called a antichrist deceiving mankind (false apostles,  false prophets)  as another teaching authority other than as it is writen in the book of God's prophecy. 

As 1 John 2 informs us many were being deceived by the oral traditions of men . . .antichrists (plural)  .

1 John 2: 18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist (singular)  shall come, even now are there many antichrists; (plural) whereby we know that it is the last time.

A good example of Christ;s armor defending his faith was used with Peter as one of the many antichrists (plural)  false prophets  preventedt he Son of man Jesus from doing the Lord's will.

Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the son of man (flesh and blood ) .    

The father gave words to Jesus the prophet. God rebuked the spirit of the antichrists' commanded him to get behind God not seen "walk by faith" and not mankind (Peter) seen  "walking by sight" 

Using that parable to teach us how to walk by faith (the unseen things of God) Peter  learned . (Not of my own self the things of men )  

Evan today some follow Peter who like Frank Sinatra . . . . .  did it his way . 

Mathew 16: 22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

in the last days perilous times shall come, for men shall be lovers of their own selves, greedy, boasters, proud, blasphemous, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
without natural affection, irreconcilable, false accusers, without self control, brutal,
despising those that are good. Traitors, reckless, haughty, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. 2 Timothy 3:1-4

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,723
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 8/31/2023 at 10:11 AM, luigi said:

As many of us are aware we are living in the last times, where then do events transpiring today correlate with those in prophesy describing these events?

Rather than signs of the times might I encourage thinking of it as the "Times Of The Signs"?

There is a nice reveal of that  still available online as an 8 part video series on Zola Levitt Presents- Our Jewish Roots.

See https://www.levitt.tv/media/series/DTOS

On 8/31/2023 at 9:11 AM, luigi said:

As many of us are aware we are living in the last times, where then do events transpiring today correlate with those in prophesy describing these events?

No signs are given .The sign of times History repeating itself  all things going on as  day one wars rumors, earthquakes. marrying. dying giving birth   when mankind fell the God corrupted  whole creation in dying leading to death .

The last sign to wonder after was  the sign of Jonas it was made complete with Jesus the Son of man.

Walk by faith (as it is written) the eternal not be by sight (what the eyes see) the temporal. They must be mixed  or no gospel rest 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

17 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The Lord shakes the earth at the 6th Seal:

Rev. 6:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

After which it says, verse 17, "the great day of His wrath came/has come." But "God did not appoint us to wrath " (1 Thes. 5:9), which is why the Parousia of Christ is post-trib but pre-wrath.

Everything Revelation prophesies about in chapters 8 and 9 take place during the time of God's Wrath. Therefore, those taken up by Jesus at His Parousia are seen in heaven -- being the "great multitude which no one can number" (7:9ff.) -- before the Trumpets take place.

According to the angel in Revelation 17:8 the beast of ten horns rises from the bottomless pit in Revelation 9. The bottomless pit is another description for the sea from which the ten horned beast rises in Revelation 13:1. We see from the data in Revelation 13, that the saints are here on the earth and are being overcome by the beasts mouth in Revelation 13:7, which is also described in Daniel 7:25. The return of the Lord does not occur until after the 42 months allotted the beast and its mouth in which time the saints experience great tribulation. As such the signs in both Revelation 8 and 9 precede the Lords return/Parousia. If you wish to ignore these data, and continue with your interpretation, that is up to you. 

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time

4 minutes ago, garee said:

No signs are given .The sign of times History repeating itself  all things going on as  day one wars rumors, earthquakes. marrying. dying giving birth   when mankind fell the God corrupted  whole creation in dying leading to death .

The last sign to wonder after was  the sign of Jonas it was made complete with Jesus the Son of man.

Walk by faith (as it is written) the eternal not be by sight (what the eyes see) the temporal. They must be mixed  or no gospel rest 

Good morning Garee,

If you had read through a couple of my previous posts here, you would have seen that I had posted about the fires currently underway throughout the world that are quickly reaching the level of the first angels sounding warning in Revelation 8:7 where 1/3 of all of earth's trees are burned up. And according to Revelation 9:20, this first plague where 1/3 of earth's trees are burned, along with the six other plagues to follow are all due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. Today these things are primarily produced through fossil fuel burning industries. This data in scriptures therefore correlates with what is in the news today about fossil fuel burning causing not only the fires, but also the famines that are increasing throughout the world, that the Lord said would be part of the preliminary sorrows in the Olivet discourse. If you wish to continue to deny these signs as those part of the times in scriptures that is up to you, but I will keep my eyes open as the Lord instructs us all to do (Mark 13:37).

Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

15 minutes ago, luigi said:

Good morning Garee,

If you had read through a couple of my previous posts here, you would have seen that I had posted about the fires currently underway throughout the world that are quickly reaching the level of the first angels sounding warning in Revelation 8:7 where 1/3 of all of earth's trees are burned up. And according to Revelation 9:20, this first plague where 1/3 of earth's trees are burned, along with the six other plagues to follow are all due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. Today these things are primarily produced through fossil fuel burning industries. This data in scriptures therefore correlates with what is in the news today about fossil fuel burning causing not only the fires, but also the famines that are increasing throughout the world, that the Lord said would be part of the preliminary sorrows in the Olivet discourse. If you wish to continue to deny these signs as those part of the times in scriptures that is up to you, but I will keep my eyes open as the Lord instructs us all to do (Mark 13:37).

Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Hi thanks for that parable. 

I deny any sign to wonder or marvel after. wondering, marvling is not believing Its why Jesus said to the sign and wonder seeker Nicodemus  "marvel not". . but rather believe as an anchor to ones new soul 

Satan remains the god or king of lying signs. . . that some wonder after .  We must be careful how we hear or say we do.

The last sign of Jonas  to wonder after is fulfilled  .Jesus said natural unconverted mankind seeks after one.  They do not have prophecy sealed with seven seals til the last day under the sun . 

There shall be a famine for hearing the gospel and troubles as a result  :

Hail and fire mingled with blood, judgment time . 

The end of time the 7th seal.the believers are given thier new incoruptible bodies   

The third (.333) part of trees was burnt up leaving 666.  2/3 , and all green grass was burnt. .  like grass we depart .

Three representing  the believers. . .  just as green grass and trees .

Forty four times it is used to represent the believers new growth. 

(.666) non believers  

Mark 8:24And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

Green pastures . Again Green used to represent new life . . .the pouring out of the gospel. Unlike Hail and fire mingled with blood A picture of the dead .

Deuteronomy 32:1-2 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

2 hours ago, garee said:

Hi thanks for that parable. 

I deny any sign to wonder or marvel after. wondering, marvling is not believing Its why Jesus said to the sign and wonder seeker Nicodemus  "marvel not". . but rather believe as an anchor to ones new soul 

Satan remains the god or king of lying signs. . . that some wonder after .  We must be careful how we hear or say we do.

The last sign of Jonas  to wonder after is fulfilled  .Jesus said natural unconverted mankind seeks after one.  They do not have prophecy sealed with seven seals til the last day under the sun . 

There shall be a famine for hearing the gospel and troubles as a result  :

Hail and fire mingled with blood, judgment time . 

The end of time the 7th seal.the believers are given thier new incoruptible bodies   

The third (.333) part of trees was burnt up leaving 666.  2/3 , and all green grass was burnt. .  like grass we depart .

Three representing  the believers. . .  just as green grass and trees .

Forty four times it is used to represent the believers new growth. 

(.666) non believers  

Mark 8:24And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

Green pastures . Again Green used to represent new life . . .the pouring out of the gospel. Unlike Hail and fire mingled with blood A picture of the dead .

Deuteronomy 32:1-2 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

The Word does say there will be those who reject the truth so that they may continue to take pleasure living in their unright ways (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12).

2 Thessalonians 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

31 minutes ago, luigi said:

The Word does say there will be those who reject the truth so that they may continue to take pleasure living in their unright ways (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12).

2 Thessalonians 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Yes, that's natural man. Those that seek after a sign before they will believe. God sends them a strong delusion

Literally making Jesus into a circus seal work . . . your magic. . . then when we see  we will exercise faith not one moment sooner  (no faith )

John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

Satan the lying sign go wonder king