• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Last Daze said:

When you've got nothin', fire the ad hominems.

On 9/24/2023 at 7:29 PM, Revelation Man said:

That word NONSENSE first came from you, did you forget?

Lol.  No one ever does.  Secret king must win again!

On 9/24/2023 at 7:29 PM, Revelation Man said:

Study harder, don't get frustrated, wow me with some deep truths I have yet to hear, I know them when I hear them. 

The fact that you feel the need to state that claim over and over tells me that its not so.  It's akin to the current administration trying to sell the American public on Biden's greatness.  Its observably false regardless of what they claim.

No, it becomes so obvious the shorter route is to remind people that trying to be a hand when you are called to be a foot is an improper use of ones calling. Way too man people are "Prophecy experts" what it just not the case. Biden has nothing to do with anything, thats a lame juxtaposition. 

No mention of Mediterranean anywhere.

The 7 Heads is the MSR, go read about the Beasts in Daniel. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

All evidence does not point to a one world government,almost all scripture points to many goverments and many nations just as it is today.

Ten nations forming an alliance such as psalms 83 is not a one world government.Its simply a ten nation alliance.

Psalms 83

With one mind they plot together;
    they form an alliance against you—
the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
    of Moab and the Hagrites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
    Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Even Assyria has joined them
    to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

Revelation 17:13

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

With a leader at the top, just like Rev 17:13 says.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

With a leader at the top, just like Rev 17:13 says.

Well we know from scripture that the prostitute reigns over those ten nations that give their strength to the beast from the abyss to attack the prostitute.

So if you believe the beast from the abyss is a one would government ,then why does Scripture say the prostitute reigns over them and not the beast from the abyss?

Revelation 17

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

I think you might figure out on the end when those ten nations attack Jerusalem and kills the  armed forces protecting it, that it was the Israeli goverment reigning over them all along.That being the beast which came out of the sea and not the beast which came out of the abyss.

zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Notice after burning the prostitute,the ten horns fight against the lamb as well In revelation 17:14.These are the nations in zech 14:3 which the Lord fights against and destroys.Those occupying his kingdom (the promised land).

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Study harder, don't get frustrated, wow me with some deep truths I have yet to hear, I know them when I hear them. 

If only that were true.  I'm out.  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

If only that were true.  I'm out.  

I understand, you can never win a debate. And in this case you didn't even understand the debate, like most others. The whole point was I see the WORDS and UNDERSTAND they are MISINTERPRETED, I stated as much so why reply with the same verses? 

I showed why the Anti-Christ can not be a One World Gov. You guys who did not agree were supposed to show why it would have to be a OWG, not with the words which I say shows its about one Region vis the 7 Heads and 10 Horns, but by showing how that can come to pass in the real world,  but no one did that !! You used the same words I show were about the 7 Headed 10 Horned MSR, and thus never rebutted any points I made.

There will ne over be a OWG, by Men. NEVER, can not happen until Jesus shows up. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

On 9/23/2023 at 10:07 AM, Revelation Man said:

Lets face it, we were all taught that the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast will rule the whole world and that there will therefore be a One World Government (OWG) and a one world currency. After hearing two non believers (Joe Rogan and a guest) discuss the Mark of the Beast and how the digital currency is making Rev. 13 seam real (and they then read from Rev. 13 on air) and how this "whole OWG" could be feasible, I had a thought, why not do a thread explaining why this OWG can not be a factual understanding and giving a list of reasons why. I also want to use logic here guys. So lets take Jesus' Ministry on earth and look at what he did in this equation.

Jesus came only unto Israel, his Ministry lasted 3 years or so (Never thought about this until now, but the A.C. has a 3.5 years reign hmm) Jesus did not try to reach the whole world, he left that for his followers to accomplish. Reaching the whole world in his lifetime was just not a feasible plan. Likewise, the Anti-Christ has one job, unlike Jesus which was to become the Lamb for mankind's redemption, the A.C. one job is to make sure he can prove God to be in error, thus infallible, thus not "God" he tried this by changing mans DNA in Genesis, but God flooded the world and placed those demons in the pit. So, his next effort was to kill baby Jesus, he failed, but he succeeded in killing Jesus, not knowing he would be the Lamb of Redemption for mankind, if he had killed baby Jesus however there would have been no ministry, so he failed. Now his last hope is to kill off every Jew therefore there can be no Kingdom Age therefore God is a liar. So the big question is how can he best he best accomplish this? And that is what this thread is about, sorry about the long lead in. 

Can the Anti-Christ be a world wide leader? Is that even feasible? 

So, if a man wanted to kill off all of the Jews and Israel and blow up this end time Kingdom Age plan by God how would he go about that? Well imho, he needs to come up with a specific plan for that area of the world, not world dominance which avails nothing unto his A-1 job.  If this man tries to rule the whole world he would fail, Jesus knew he needed to reach a few only. This man via Satan, understands he needs to rule an area that gives him access to Israel via a treaty with both them and the Mediterranean Sea Region(MSR) to accomplish this goal. Trying to rule China, Russia or the USA just adds nothing to the goal. By trying to rule the whole world he would only start mega wars, China has Nukes, Russia has Nukes, the USA has Nukes. Personally I think this is all misdirection by Satan. He will have a pinpointed plan to wipe out Israel, not a dynamic plan to try and create a OWG rule over the whole world, Satan already rules this world, having one man rule the world adds nothing to his goal of killing off all of the Jews. This would not profit Satan, he is already the god of this whole world, all it would do is start mega wars between mega powers, which would hinder the goal, the goal is to wipe out Israel and the Jews. 

What would be the proper plan to pull off Satan's main goal?

So, if you want to wipe out Israel who has nukes you must get them to give up there nukes freely, thus you need a plan that brings a certain type of peace & trust, but also gives Israel assurances. So, you need to have a man in a Government in the Old World close to Israel, not in the New World, so lets discount that, the USA would not be in the plans of Satan here. It also would not be China, not close enough ties to Israel and they would never trust them anyway. Russia, Iran and Turkey are anti Israel so it would not be them. The only answer is the E.U. and Israel currently play their football (soccer) in the European Leagues. They have current agreements with the E.U. called the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) The E.U. also has agreements with every nation in the Mediterranean Sea Region (MSR), all of North Africa and all of Israel's immediate neighbors.

So, why try to take over the whole world? This would make Israel wary of you instead of trust you and that would go against Satan's goal of gaining their trust. The best way to do this is to promise self autonomy while offering friendship and protection. The E.U. can say you will be independent and even allowed to leave the E.U., just like England did, come join us and we will protect you, they might give Israel's leaders an example of the way the USA protects modern day Hawaii in order to entice them, many modern liberal Israelis already want to be a part of the E.U. So, I think this Gog & Magog war is designed to drive Israel into the Anti-Christs arms. He not only does not need to rule the whole world to make this goal happen, trying to rule the whole world would hinder this goal. If you are in a war with Russia, China/North Korea or even the USA your real goal would be hindered massively !! So, this whole "He will rule the whole world", logically makes no sense, I do not think Satan, this super intelligent being, will go down that road. He will put forth the E.U. President/Leader, and he will get Israel to join the E.U. and to give up their Nukes while offering the peace of Statehood statis in the E.U. At that point his plan can go forward, once the DOTL arrives the coming Anti-Christ will be released by God to go forward conquering. His ruse has now caught Israel off guard, they will be in dire straights, but 2/3 of the Jews never see it coming, they are laughing at the 1/3 who turn to Jesus and flee Judea into the mountain terrains in Central & Southern Jordan (Petra/Bozrah) when this man forbids the Jesus Worship (Takes away The Sacrifice which is Jesus) and places an Image up in the Holy of Holies in the Temple. 

Now, why is it that people wrongly think the Anti-Christ rules the whole world?

Daniel 2 & 7 and Rev. 13 are the main places that give us insight on this end time Beast and his rule. Lets look at a few verses in each chapter that most people seem to have misconstrued. In Dan. 2:36-37 we see Nebuchadnezzar was said to have ruled over any place where man lay his head. Then in verses 39 & 40 we see the Greece kingdom is said to rule over all the earth, and the Roman beast followed him.

Daniel 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. 40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

In Dan, 7 we see this dream as given unto Daniel instead of Nebuchadnezzar, instead of precious metals he sees these kingdoms as Beasts who dominate this particular region, Israel and the MSR. In verses 7-8 we get the Fourth Beast, in later verses we get the interpretation.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Above, this fourth beast is said to be different from all the others, but verse 3 says they were all diverse, so later on we are told by the angel why this beast's diverseness was so special. Verse 8 seems to end by saying this was a Man speaking great/evil things. 

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast(the Angel explains in detail), which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth(Rome), which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise(Complete E.U. reunited): and another shall rise after them(He is born in Greece after the E.U. is formed); and he shall be diverse from the first(Rome), and he shall subdue three kings.

In verse 23 this Fourth Beast which has 10 horns and a Little Horn that arises out of his head, is said to conquer the whole earth/world. So Greece was supposed to conquer the whole earth, as is this Roman Fourth Beast's off spring the Little Horn. So, these verses have to be understood in the context they are being used in, and that context is these Beasts all arise out of the Sea (Mediterranean Great Sea) and thus rule over the MSR and Israel in each case. That limits this "earth area" or the landmass being spoken about to the 7 Heads and 10 Horns' area. That means the Egyptian Kingdom, Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Empire, Persia, Greek Empire, Roman Empire and the coming Anti-Christ/Little Horn's end time Kingdom. So, anytime this 7 Headed 10 Horned beast is mentioned it can only be about that region of the world, and the earth as mentioned simply means the land in that region, around the Mediterranean Sea Region. The Rev. 13 Beast is no different.

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea(MSR), and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

So, people sees these scriptures in English and assume this means he rules over the whole earth, but neither Nebuchadnezzar/Babylon nor Greece ruled the whole world, they merely ruled the whole earth being spoken about, as will the end time Anti-Christ. The 7 Headed 10 Horned area in the MSR. 

I see this end time Beast as a conglomerate of all these Beasts, Rev. 13 shows just this. He arose out of the Sea (MSR) and he also had features that show Greece, Babylon and Persia was a part of this figure or iron beast, he will rule in the Old World, from the E.U. This Beast System is a representation of the whole world in that this world is evil, and Satan is the god of this world, that s why judgment is coming.

Its not really a credible idea to think this man is going to rule the whole world. Too many nations have Nukes, China and Russia don't want to be a part of a OWG where one man is over them, its not going to happen, when people are shown this in stark narratives, they can sometimes see through the blind faith they have in this man being a OWG leader. The coup de gras to this kind of thinking can be seen in Daniel 11:40-43. We are shown who all he conquers, then told his end will come in Jerusalem. He conquers many nations to get at Israel, conquers Israel, and then all of North Africa. Verse 45 then says he comes to his end, no further conquering is mentioned in this play by play prophecy of the end time Anti-Christ.

The whole earth is in reference to the Landmass being spoken about in this 7 Headed 10 Horned region. Ever hear of the 10 Region fable people push? Why do they say this? Because they misinterpret the WHOLE EARTH verses as being the whole world, and not all the earth or whole land being spoken about in this region. Since Greece gives birth unto this end time Little Horn, they can conquer this whole earth area also, because no one but Rome conquered every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

Rome Conquered every square inch of the Mediterranean Seas Regions coastline

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(10).png.3e9569677d5c1389a8718df90a98750c.png

The E.U. when it goes forth conquering via the Beast in Dan. 11:40-43 will look exactly like the above map.

Map-of-the-European-Neighbourhood-Policy.png.072c5b472b856560a2b68bfc9c9765cf.png

Did Greece ever conquer all this land? No, but the Anti-Christ is a Greek born man, so he will thus fulfill Dan. 11:40-43 and thus Alexanders four kings territory will also be a part of this end time conflict, he's even called the King of the North in Dan. 11:40 !!

greek_empire(6).png.01b340ec23b5b053f2efe8493668ee4e.png

Yes, Greece ruled a large landmass, but only half of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline Region. So, only the end time Anti-Christ can fulfill the Dan. 2:39 prophecy that says Greece will rule all the earth (Mediterranean Sea Region Coastline) for the Greek Beast prophecy. 

Conquering the whole world just makes zero sense, this Little Horn/A.C. has one goal, kill off all of the Jews, the best way to accomplish this is via a close proximity relationship where Israel gains his trust to the point they are willing to give up their Nukes. Then his true plan will kick in, he will turn on Israel and the MSR, but that is all he needs to conquer in order to achieve his goals. In my opinion, the New World burns, that is the 1/3 of the Trees etc. that burns. 

download.png

The seven headed beast refer to one kingdom, not different kingdom in history.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/295851-the-four-beast-of-daniel-with-rome-as-the-final-beast-until-the-end-times-of-jacob-trouble/

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well we know from scripture that the prostitute reigns over those ten nations that give their strength to the beast from the abyss to attack the prostitute.

So if you believe the beast from the abyss is a one would government ,then why does Scripture say the prostitute reigns over them and not the beast from the abyss?

Revelation 17

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Scripture does say the beast and the ten nations will destroy the prostitute. Then the beast will reign supreme.

I think you might figure out on the end when those ten nations attack Jerusalem and kills the  armed forces protecting it, that it was the Israeli goverment reigning over them all along.That being the beast which came out of the sea and not the beast which came out of the abyss.

I'm more convinced the beast and the ten nation are protecting Israel and later turn on her. 

zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Notice after burning the prostitute,the ten horns fight against the lamb as well In revelation 17:14.These are the nations in zech 14:3 which the Lord fights against and destroys.Those occupying his kingdom (the promised land).

Indeed.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I understand, you can never win a debate. And in this case you didn't even understand the debate, like most others. The whole point was I see the WORDS and UNDERSTAND they are MISINTERPRETED, I stated as much so why reply with the same verses? 

I showed why the Anti-Christ can not be a One World Gov. You guys who did not agree were supposed to show why it would have to be a OWG, not with the words which I say shows its about one Region vis the 7 Heads and 10 Horns, but by showing how that can come to pass in the real world,  but no one did that !! You used the same words I show were about the 7 Headed 10 Horned MSR, and thus never rebutted any points I made.

There will ne over be a OWG, by Men. NEVER, can not happen until Jesus shows up. 

"

One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven.

7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast

"And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast,"

"Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth,"

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, "

This is a theocracy and it's world wide. There is enough in but two verses to prove that, without the need for getting technical. 

I know you'll have to deny this. You really shouldn't.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/26/2023 at 12:12 AM, Revelation Man said:

You are missing the KEY COG in this machine. They were all Grecians, and the end time Anti-Christ will be Grecian by birth, Assyrian by blood, and "Roman/European by Political heritage" That is what Dan. 8:9 means, he conquers Seleucid (Turkey) Ptolemy (Egypt) and Israel in the last "Syrian War" or war between the Four Generals Kingdoms. 

Antiochus was born in Macedon, (Greece) he was father of Seleucus I Nicator, who was the father of Antiochus I Soter, who was the father of Antiochus II Theos, who was the father of Seleucus II Callinicus, who was the father of Antiochus III the Great, who was the father of Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

So explain to me again who these are not Grecian Kings? They named Antiochus after the king born in Macedon. These were Greek Inter-Kingdom battles. 

Because AE IV is the king of Syria. He didn't rule Greece, neither did Seleucus 1 Nicator. Cassander ruled Greece. Seleucus ruled Mesopotamia from Babylon.

Your logic here is akin to thinking a Ford becomes a Chevy because you put a bowtie on a Ford. You can call AE IV what you like but it isn't true he was a Greek king.

The end time Beast is born in Greece, that's the only way he conquers in those directions.

So you really think if the Beast rises from Mesopotamia he cannot conquer to the east or toward the pleasant land, which would be the west?

I take the minutia and make it fit, I don't just accept grand ideas by men from yesteryear. The small things have to fit. So, I saw the Dan. 7:7-8 reference to this Little Horn arising from the head of the fourth beast, but amongst the 10 (complete Europe Revived) which simply means he's born in a revived Europe.

Again, the ten nations to which you refer are these:

"12The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast."

They only receive power after the beast rises, they are not even ruling a kingdom. This alone removes the possibility it's existing kings. Kings without a kingdom are not really kings with any authority. 

I saw Isaiah 10, I know he has to have Old Assyrian blood (that's Southern Turkey, Northern Iraq and parts of Syria). And God gave us Four Generals, which is like God saying North, South, East and West. So, we then get told what DIIRECTIONS this Little Horn Conquers towards in Dan. 8:9, this is simple stuff when we get it, but we have the easy task of looking back in time from a high perch, with a computer, no other generation has had this amount of info and clarity. We need to stop putting forth old understandings from years ago, and some from modern guys like Joel Richardson, however his books are now 20 years old, and we need to take all this info and add it all up.

Fanciful interpretation in spite of the facts of history proving the prophecy came to pass as it was spoken. 

It's kings. The succession from Nebuchadnezzar to Medo-Persia, to Alexander and then Seleucus have a common trait, all ruled in Mesopotamia, from Babylon. 

The Little Horn is mentioned in both Dan. 7:7-8 and Dan. 8:9, its the End Time Anti-Christ, so why put him in the Greek Lineage chapter and the Roman Political Powers to be chapter? Because he arises out of both at the same time. That is why God allowed those two Beast Kingdoms to overlap !! At the end it will be a Grecian Man running the E.U. via their Presidency, as elected by Parliament (they freely give their power unto him references that he is Elected), see Rev. 17:12-13........the 10 (E.U.) rule one hour or 42 months with the Beast, and they give their power unto him. Isaiah 10 simply means he has Assyrian blood from way back. Instead of trying to force him from being of ones particular bent, or making a guess, why not follow all the clues. 

Rome has nothing to do with it and the whole EU thing was discredited long ago. I heard that interpretation of the prophecy many years ago, and it failed. It was a false interpretation then, and it is now. 

He will be Turkish/Iraqi or Syrian via his blood line only. So, if I gave a prophecy (WINK , WINK) that said a Japanese man would be the End Time boogey man, but then gave two other prophesies where I showed via information that he has to be born in the United States, lets say the info led to Hawaii, 1967ish, after Hawaii became a state. Then I gave another prophecy how he had to be born in and around a Polynesian tribe. One would have to make all of the prophesies fit in order to figure out the prophesy. He would have to be born in the United Stated, and thus he's born amongst a Polynesian tribe (Hawaii) and his bloodline is Japanese, SO.............his heritage is Japanese and his family migrated to Hawaii sometime back, but he had to be born after Hawaii became a state in order to be a U.S. Citizen. That is how the Anti-Christ is foretold we have to fit all three prophesies together, those picking and choosing their preferred prophetic utterances just do not understand how prophesy works. 

You are clearly a preacher.

I only point out the obvious, (simple math) in order to show why the 1335 is the Great Blessing. Just think, why cant people see the 1290 can not be the Beast? If he's already conquered Israel, he's not going to let them flee Judea. 

Its a HUGE PROBLEM here because it changes the meaning. What Daniel has been told by the Angel is this, this man (AE4) will trying to come against Egypt again, but it will not be as the FORMER means like before when he went down an managed to rule Egypt, and it will not be like the LATER (When the Anti-Christ Conquers Egypt and the MSR) because this time the Roman Senate forbade him from conquering Egypt. So, in Dan. 11:40-43 the A.C. (the later episode) will conquer Egypt, just as Antiochus did in verses 22-27, but in verses 29-30 he will not be allowed to do this. Taking the OR AS THE LATER out takes away  the facts that another Grecian Beast LATER ON, will conquer Egypt in like manner as Antiochus did the first time. You can not take that part out. So, not acknowledging that Antiochus on his 2nd Attempt will not be like his former conquest of Egypt, nor as the LATER [Conquest] of Egypt by the Dan. 11:40-43 A.C. Its just common sense, if he's NOT ALLOWED to conquer Egypt again, how is THAT HIM in verses 40-43? Its not !!

No. You only say this to fit your personal take on the prophecy. You muddy the waters then then stomp in the puddle.

Anddddddd? They are Grecians, the city Antioch was named after Antiochus, but it was still a part of the 3rd Beast, some were born elsewhere, but they are Grecians, the conquered under Greece, the 3rd Beast Kingdom, after all it was supposed to Beast over Israel via Daniel's prophesies right? And did just that until Antiochus Epiphanes died and the Maccabeans beat them back. As per them being Grecians, so will the Anti-Christ as per his birth, he's Grecian, the Third & Fourth Beasts overlapped, the Last Beast is born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. which protrudes out of the Fourth Beasts Head. Its a Grecian Lineage, that is why the lineage starts with Alexander the Great.

No. Alexander's empire was divided and the 4 notable ones do not rule in his power, as it is written. Literally the Grecian empire ended with Alexander. 

You may not know this but initially Antigonus ruled in Asia Minor. His purpose was to consolidate the regions back into the Grecian Empire. He got killed for it and Lysimachus took his place. There is no surviving Greek empire as under Alexander, and Cassander only ruled in Macedonia. 

No one calls Ptolemaic rule Grecian. Except you. Ptolemy ruled Egypt, not Greece. 

No, its clear, the End Time Anti-Christ DEFEATS Egypt, in verses 40-43, you can not get around this brother.

More muddying of the waters. That part of the prophecy only says that AE IV, and only AE IV, will not conquer Egypt as before. It means 'not like the last time nor the times before that'. It does not mean 'in some later, far distant future'. 

You said a lot to say nothing above, we call that a dodge on the debate stage. My point remains, it can't be overcome, so here comes "THE DODGE" come in man.

Can't refute so just attack. Fine with me.

Yes, any time scripture is changed it bothers me.

You mean anytime someone calls you out on your esoteric interpretations?

Of course they were still an Empire, remember God was using the Four Beasts to try and bring Israel unto repentance. Alexander the Great conquered Israel in 333-331 BC then Israel from 320-168 B.C. and Judaism remained under the Greek powers of the Ptolemies & Seleucids. Think man, these were 483 years of Rule over Israel by Beast Kingdoms !! To fulfill those years they had to be under the hand of these Four Beasts (well Three Beasts after Babylon) for 483 years. Why is this not clear unto you brother? Remember, w do not care hoe the world sees anything, these are Beasts over Israel for 70 x 7 or 490 years of which 7 years remain, you thus can not say, ohhhh, Greece was not a Beast at that time, of course they were. Come on my friend, you are a very wise guy on this stuff, at times I think you allow your thoughts to get snookered a wee bit. 

Oy!

Yes, but only 30 days after the 1290, very important, timelines they are (Yoda).

Of course I do, I never reply without reading in full, I started this at like 2:00 PM and stopped many times to eat, to feed my kittens, bathe them, to go get an Americano for a coffee shop. I never rush through thought out convos. I did not say you (like most) have very little understandings about Prophecy, I can tell you do, but.....let me give you an example of my point......but you I say don't add it all up, meaning you see things fine, but do nit use all the clues.

I should have said "comprehend".

If Einstein had gotten only 90 percent of any equation is would not be any good. There is a reason we have Three Prophetic Points pertaining to the Little Horn, Anti-Christ, so Satan will have a harder time confusing us. He has to be born in Cassander or Greece because of Dan. 8:9, he has to come to power from the head of the Fourth Beast also, and he has t have Assyrian blood says Isaiah 10, my whole point is NO ONE of us can undermine God's prophesies, when multiple prophesies are given we must add them all into the equation, not 1, not 2 but all of them. Joel Richardson takes the "Assyrian" point, then twists Dan. 7:7-8 to says he's a Syrian and thus a Muslim, but when I called him out on his Youtube channel for not adding in Dan. 8:9 he runs and hides, and shadow-banned me, so I unjoined. Its obvious the 10 kings is a rebirth of the fourth beasts kingdom, in completion. I am saying do the full equation, add it all up. That's all.

That's only to fit your doctrine. I like how Daniel 11 predicts the Wars of the Diadochi right to the A of D committed by AE IV. That is the only reliable lineage of the end time beast, through Nebuchadnezzar, to the Medo-Persian kings, then Alexander and finally through the Seleucid empire in Mesopotamia, with Babylon as the seat of power. 

It doesn't matter what anyone else says, not you, not Joel Richardson, not Dalton Thomas or FAI studios. 

Here is why it can't be, believe me I look at all angles. One word assures this is the Anti-Christ CONQUERING. I will bold it.......

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Don't act like there isn't an alternative. The same can be true if the seat of power is in Mesopotamia. In fact, it's a better fit, unforced and sublime.

So, does the Anti-Christ Conquer Israel in those end times? Of course he does, so now each time we see TOWARDS it has to mean Conquers TOWARDS. Thus he Conquers TOWARDS the east or Seleucus (Turkey) TOWARDS the south or Ptolemy (Egypt) and TOWARDS Israel. Just as Dan. 11:40-43 shows us. Greece and Rome were basically Beasts at the same, I mean think about it, Greece was Beasting over Israel and Rome was ordering them not to invade Egypt again in full. Thus the Last Beast has a Greek born man, who is the President of the E.U. 

It doesn't follow.

Just the opposite, I ADD ALL FACTORS UP. 

After slicing and dicing.

Of course you do, THATS MY POINT (been there done that, seen that) you say it MUST BE from the Eastern Leg !! Or I should say that is how all the others, like Joel Richardson gets to a Syrian Muslim, you may get there in a different path, buts its all the same, you take "The Assyrian" angle and do not grasp that's simply one of three conditions that have to be met. Not having Rome, that which we all know is the fourth beast, in the equation does not even pass the smell test tbh.  You do understand bloodlines travel right? To be an Assyrian is open ended, others prophecies could have said he's from the USA and he still could have fulfilled all of those too. but the clues show WHERE HE CONQUERS FROM in a four way directional map, AND that he arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head. All clues must be taken into account and added up to get the summation. 

No.

You are going to understand you had a person with vast end time understanding on your way up Pre Trib, 

Who would that be?

As you are zooming you will hear all this in your Spirit and be like, Ohhh, man, you mean ole Rev Man even understood 1335, 1290 and 1260 events? And the Sacrifice that was TAKEN AWAY was Jesus being forbidden by the False Prophet? And the 1290 was not the Anti-Christ? Oh my word !! And the 144,000 really was code for ALL Israel who repents And the Seals are not Judgments? 

There is no pretrib gathering. So, no.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Scripture does say the beast and the ten nations will destroy the prostitute. Then the beast will reign supreme.

I'm more convinced the beast and the ten nation are protecting Israel and later turn on her. 

Indeed.

The prostitute reigns over the ten kings.

18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

The beast that ascends out of the abyss and the ten king hate the prostitute and will bring her to ruin.

16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire

The beast and ten horns attacks and defeats the prostitutes defenders and takes the city of Jerusalem 3 days before the Lord comes.

Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

The beast from the abyss and the ten horns attacking Jerusalem and  bringing the prostitute to ruin just before the Lord comes corresponds to Jerusalem being attacked and taken in zech 14 just before the Lord comes.

zech 14

The beast that ascends out of the abyss and the ten horns are then destroyed.

The prostitute which reigns over the kings of the earth is reigning for the last 42 months before she is brought to ruin.The beast that ascends out of the abyss is destroyed on the day of the Lord 3.5 days after taking Jerusalem .

The beast which ascends out of the abyss is not the same beast that ascends out of the sea which persecuted the saints for 42 months.

The beast from the sea corresponds to Daniel little horn which persecutes the saints for 42 months. The ten horns do not persecuted the saints.

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The beast from the abyss and the the ten horns do not persecuted their christians for those 42 months,only the little horn does.

The little country of Israel persecutes the christians in it for 42 months.Israels Muslim neighbors do not.Israels Muslim neighbors attack Jerusalem and overcome it at the end of the 42 months.3.5 days after they have taken Jerusalem,the Lord comes and destroys all the Muslim countries that attacked Jerusalem .

The Christian survivors of those countries go up to Jerusalem year after year to keep the feast of tabernacles.

The kingdom being spoken of in this verse is the promised land .The land between the Euphrates and the Nile.

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Its not about the entire world.

Edited by Shilohsfoal